Fuck OFF

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Fuck OFF

Post by Shaps-cloud » #706149

fuck OFF
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Re: Fuck Off

Post by The Wrench » #706151

Fuck off this is starsector territory now buddy.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:57 pmfuck OFF
https://mega.nz/file/PigzVIIR#_Mek74ngw ... mFTdb-Hz_Q <-- pack download
Omega in the discord-

Presenting `Omegapack 2: More Onslaughts Edition`
Contains fun and interesting features such as abyssal horrors, The Mess, prv's Agni, vastly upgraded remnants (they're a challenge now!!), and enhanced legio to really make your life hell.
As with the previous pack https://discord.com/channels/3268221442 ... 8524340254, I highly encourage playing with the JRE8 kit. This modpack requires 4.4GB of VRAM, so if your PC can't sustain that get rid of Illustrated Entities and some of the portrait packs.

**DISABLE THE NEXERELIN STRATEGIC AI IN YOUR LUNALIB SETTINGS IF IT'S STUCK ON, I'VE CONFIGURED IT OFF BUT IT MIGHT BE OVERRIDDEN BY YOUR OWN GAME SETTINGS. IT CAUSES A CRASH.**

Finally, some minor tweaks that May Help Your Gameplay Experience:
- Look into the configs of `AdjustedSector`. If you don't know how to mess with the configs yourself, feel free to disable the mod if you don't want an incredibly large and incredibly dense sector, because the tuning I have for it sets it to around 4x as dense as a regular sector and 1.25x as large
- Disable `AdjustableSkillThresholds` if you don't play at a much larger deployment point size, as all the thresholds for skills effects declining are 4x or 8x larger
- `RemnantPad` is the mod that makes your UI change color, if you like the base UI, disable RemnantPad.
- If you don't like foxgirl AI cores disable `Weebshit Extended` but I'll call you names

Other known crashes:
Monastic govt in IndEvo causes a crash due to some hull types being improperly registered
Hovering over the second "cancel upgrade" option on some Ashes of the Domain upgrades
**THE NEXERELIN STRATEGIC AI**
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Sealed101
Byond Username: Sealed101

Post by Sealed101 » #706158

the only starsector mods one would ever realistically need is leading pip, autosave and speed up
everything else is just adding more crack cocaine to the lsd/acid mix fractalsoftworks ship in their game

fuck off
i prefer the term "issue tracker domovenok" for my kind

EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #706161

I steady my blade hand onto you and we lock gazes, I grasp the sheath, this is what it's all been leading up to. "Shaps-sama you are NOT KAWAII" I ROAR. I raise the sheath to my chin and prepare for a swift motion thst would surely end shaps, a clean cut. Soon my waifu will be proud, and I will return to her with bloodied hands and a heavy heart
Last edited by EmpressMaia on Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #706162

The Wrench wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:12 pm Fuck off this is starsector territory now buddy.
Omega in the discord-

Contains fun and interesting features such as abyssal horrors, The Mess, prv's Agni, vastly upgraded remnants (they're a challenge now!!), and enhanced legio to really make your life hell.
As with the previous pack https://discord.com/channels/3268221442 ... 8524340254, I highly encourage playing with the JRE8 kit. This modpack requires 4.4GB of VRAM, so if your PC can't sustain that get rid of Illustrated Entities and some of the portrait packs.

**DISABLE THE NEXERELIN STRATEGIC AI IN YOUR LUNALIB SETTINGS IF IT'S STUCK ON, I'VE CONFIGURED IT OFF BUT IT MIGHT BE OVERRIDDEN BY YOUR OWN GAME SETTINGS. IT CAUSES A CRASH.**

- Look into the configs of `AdjustedSector`. If you don't know how to mess with the configs yourself, feel free to disable the mod if you don't want an incredibly large and incredibly dense sector, because the tuning I have for it sets it to around 4x as dense as a regular sector and 1.25x as large
- Disable `AdjustableSkillThresholds` if you don't play at a much larger deployment point size, as all the thresholds for skills effects declining are 4x or 8x larger
- `RemnantPad` is the mod that makes your UI change color, if you like the base UI, disable RemnantPad.
- If you don't like foxgirl AI cores disable `Weebshit Extended` but I'll call you names

Other known crashes:
Monastic govt in IndEvo causes a crash due to some hull types being improperly registered
Hovering over the second "cancel upgrade" option on some Ashes of the Domain upgrades
Mods that add OP things are so yawnorama. If Starsector had multiplayer I could body anyone who uses these OP ships mod any day of the week.
Sealed101 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:34 pm the only starsector mods one would ever realistically need is leading pip, autosave and speed up
everything else is just adding more crack cocaine to the lsd/acid mix fractalsoftworks ship in their game

fuck off
Unfathomably based you are my favourite person in this thread.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Sealed101

Post by Sealed101 » #706165

i wonder if i still have my savefile from back when i was playing starsector during my conscription military service. if that one's lost to time, i'll still have the horrified look of my pals when they saw my dead eyed ass playing starsector (which was one of the reasons why i've quit playing it while i'd still had fond memories of it)

Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #706167

conrad wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:08 pm
The Wrench wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:12 pm Fuck off this is starsector territory now buddy.
Omega in the discord-

Other known crashes:
Mods that add OP things are so yawnorama. If Starsector had multiplayer I could body anyone who uses these OP ships mod any day of the week.
Sealed101 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:34 pm the only starsector mods one would ever realistically need is leading pip, autosave and speed up

fuck off
>yawnorama

is this you

also the majority of op shit you are given to play with is balanced out by the amount of OP shit they put in the game for you to fight

also, notes are a punishment
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #706180

Fuck off
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #706181

NSFW:
me at the foot of your bed at 3am
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #706182

Nice Moon, Teal Breezy
This is the new posting thread
-CCTV
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #706183

a disappointing reboot to a disappointing cash-grab franchise

you've lost it bro
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #706184

Cashgrab, this franchise is soulless
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #706187

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #706188

>implying
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #706193

iwishforducks wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:51 pm 22
That's a very good number
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #706239

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:46 pm
Omega in the discord-

Other known crashes:

fuck off
>yawnorama

is this you

also the majority of op shit you are given to play with is balanced out by the amount of OP shit they put in the game for you to fight

Yes that is me. No I did not make the quote any shorter. And yeah sorry I'm talking about beating people in STARSECTOR not STARSECTOR PLUS 1 GIGAJOULES OF MODS
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #706246

conrad wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:23 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:46 pm
Omega in the discord-

Other known crashes:

fuck off
>yawnorama

is this you

Yes that is me. No I did not make the quote any shorter. And yeah sorry I'm talking about beating people in STARSECTOR not STARSECTOR PLUS 1 GIGAJOULES OF MODS
you dont need mods to get level 8 officers
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Re: Fuck OFF

Post by Fikou » #706292

was what the batter did justified? the spectres in the zones were pretty fucked up, and some of the guardians even used swears :(
Sealed101

Re: Fuck OFF

Post by Sealed101 » #706295

it meant killing the spirits in the library so yeah he's justified