Maia didn't link the appeal

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Maia didn't link the appeal

Post by chocolate_bickie » #706173

Maia forgot the link, her thread is mine.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35026

Anyway, standard discord racism ban. I doubt hulk will humor them more than 2 more posts.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Re: Maia didn't link the appeal

Post by EmpressMaia » #706174

I made my thread without knowing about this what the fuck am I pre-cognisiant?
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #706176

politics channel cringe, my favorite episode.

We should send politic channel users to the "concentration camps" aka away from the community and it be a noticeable positive. Sorry for getting political!
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #706196

To be fair I don't know the last appeal I did that took more than 2 posts on my part, with a maximum of 3
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #706197

I thought they would accept it since its been 3 years but I guess my crimes of being pro china were too great
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #706205

BlueMemesauce wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:48 pm I thought they would accept it since its been 3 years but I guess my crimes of being pro china were too great
Your appeal just made yourself look even worse lmao. Well done.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #706208

BlueMemesauce wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:48 pm I thought they would accept it since its been 3 years but I guess my crimes of being pro china were too great
I think it's more the fact you want to send an entire religion to concentration camps, that generally is no go in most civilized places of the internet or society all together.
BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #706213

It was a loaded question, I do not support sending a entire religion to concentration camps.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #706215

nobody is smart enough to say "I should have not done that thing and I am sorry"
you don't have to be telling the truth nobody can tell
BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #706216

Isn't that what I said?
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #706217

no you wrote three paragraphs of "this is why what i did was fine" and also "I didn't actually say the thing you banned me for saying"
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #706219

your thread is mine, my peanut is yours.

write and peanut, my brother.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #706223

BlueMemesauce wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:49 pm Isn't that what I said?
no, because "Im sorry and it was a very stupid thing to say" wouldve taken you much greater distances
BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #706224

I didn't say the thing, which the admin also gave proof of in the ban appeal. I said that I supported the vocational schools in Xinjiang, then someone asked something like "so you support sending Muslims to concentration camps?" so I said "I support sending muslims to concentration camps". Yea it was a stupid thing to say and I was immature for responding to a loaded question, but ultimately the point was that people were trying to get me banned on purpose.

i realize there's basically no point in arguing for myself since basically everyone is against me and my pro-China views which is why iItook so long to appeal but I'm also the kind of person to keep arguing for no reason.
Idk hopefully in another couple years I'll realize it's pointless to be contrarian and I can say that I'm anti-China and get unbanned.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #706226

BlueMemesauce wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:36 pm I didn't say the thing, which the admin also gave proof of in the ban appeal. I said that I supported the vocational schools in Xinjiang, then someone asked something like "so you support sending Muslims to concentration camps?" so I said "I support sending muslims to concentration camps". Yea it was a stupid thing to say and I was immature for responding to a loaded question, but ultimately the point was that people were trying to get me banned on purpose.

i realize there's basically no point in arguing for myself since basically everyone is against me and my pro-China views which is why iItook so long to appeal but I'm also the kind of person to keep arguing for no reason.
Idk hopefully in another couple years I'll realize it's pointless to be contrarian and I can say that I'm anti-China and get unbanned.
but why do i need to hear about vocational schools or xinjiang???? you didnt get banned for not explaining the context around the words you said. Saying what you said is just dumb no matter what excuse or argument or whatever politics you were discussing. Either you are very far gone or youre trolling but if its the latter you dont need more than "sorry + it was dumb". Explaining every little part of your argument to explain the "why" you did it in the appeal doesnt do much but leave a bad taste in peoples mouths
BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #706229

I understand that I should just say I'm sorry for saying a racist statement, but I'm just not that type of person. I don't care that much about the tgstation discord server to give up my point of view just to get unbanned. From my point of view, I only said it because other people were asking me loaded questions and trying to get me banned. That's why I was trying to explain the context behind what I said and basically trying to say that I meant a different thing than what I said. But I get why people like to ridicule that type of argument. Anyway thank you for actually trying to help me unlike the admin who just said "You have a critical lack of understanding as to why you were banned" without explaining why I was banned to me at all.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #706234

BlueMemesauce wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:36 pm I didn't say the thing, which the admin also gave proof of in the ban appeal. I said that I supported the vocational schools in Xinjiang, then someone asked something like "so you support sending Muslims to concentration camps?" so I said "I support sending muslims to concentration camps". Yea it was a stupid thing to say and I was immature for responding to a loaded question, but ultimately the point was that people were trying to get me banned on purpose.

as i said, you did this instead of just lying, common mistake
"actually admitting fault" works too but i never understand that when people don't want to do that but also when it's for something that happened years ago and is pretty trivial, they write paragraphs of defence instead of lying
if you were already intending to not do it again you've lost nothing

not to like, advocate lying obviously its better to tell the truth or whatever
but it would have got you unbanned if you had chosen to do that instead of maintaining internet honour nobody but you cares about
when you say "i did this wrong and i wont do it again" nobody can tell if you're sincere in the first part and you won't get re-banned until you disprove the second

a pre-emptive defence pre-convinces admins that you hold exactly the same beliefs, have not learned enough to manage to hide it, and so inevitably will break the second part of that statement
because you can't even resist doing the same thing again when the stakes are "continuing to be banned"
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #706235

>I will have you know, you did in fact say the exact statement "I support sending muslims to concentration camps" which is the primary reason this ban was completely triggered. This was a statement made in either DM's or another discord but when it was posted you did not deny it, and in fact said it was better than what the US does to mexicans.

>So I was right, and I said a different statement? Not sure why you said "you did in fact say the exact statement".
The point was, I was responding to someone else asking the loaded question if I support sending Muslims to concentration camps. I wasn't just saying "Muslims belong in concentration camps" without context.

HOLY FUCKING CHEESE BALLS HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO SAY NO I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THIS THING THAT WAS SAID THREE YEARS AGO
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #706238

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:13 am >I will have you know, you did in fact say the exact statement "I support sending muslims to concentration camps" which is the primary reason this ban was completely triggered. This was a statement made in either DM's or another discord but when it was posted you did not deny it, and in fact said it was better than what the US does to mexicans.

>So I was right, and I said a different statement? Not sure why you said "you did in fact say the exact statement".
The point was, I was responding to someone else asking the loaded question if I support sending Muslims to concentration camps. I wasn't just saying "Muslims belong in concentration camps" without context.

HOLY FUCKING CHEESE BALLS HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO SAY NO I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THIS THING THAT WAS SAID THREE YEARS AGO
Some people choose die on the most auspiciously strange hills.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #706255

Cobby wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:22 pm Cobbysoyface.wav
You hate us because you ain’t us.

I have one thing and one thing only to say to you.

dog brothel.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #706256

Pean butt
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #706259

I did not know that Bluememesauce was actually Boot in another account.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #706260

I told Hulk to ask him if he still believes the Uyghur genocide either isn't happening or if he thinks it's just and decide based on that answer.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #706265

Timonk wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:06 pm your thread is mine, my peanut is yours.

+100 rep with admins
+100 rep with clowns
-100 rep with banned players
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #706269

Hulkamania wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:21 am
Timonk wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:06 pm your thread is mine, my peanut is yours.

+100 rep with admins
+100 rep with clowns
Does this mean locking your own peanut thread is tantamount to breaking the water oath?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #706271

I started playing caves of qud and I don't know what I'm doing
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #706277

The Wrench wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:19 am
You hate us because you ain’t us.

I have one thing and one thing only to say to you.

dog brothel.
exhibit a
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #706289

this is a surprisingly calm peanut thread all things considered
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #706291

Vekter wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:10 am
Hulkamania wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:21 am

+100 rep with admins
+100 rep with clowns
Does this mean locking your own peanut thread is tantamount to breaking the water oath?
Nah he needs to attack Maia for that. Locking the thread is like ending the ritual
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Post by kayozz » #706299

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:21 am I started playing caves of qud and I don't know what I'm doing
Have you tried gitting gud?
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #706302

kayozz wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:36 am
EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:21 am I started playing caves of qud and I don't know what I'm doing
Have you tried gitting gud?
They already got qud otherwise they wouldn't be able to play it
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #706329

surely it isn’t rocket science to not spout the most inane tactless shit
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)