I hope you don't own a cat nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

I hope you don't own a cat nut

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #706570

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35047

Honestly, the people who despise Felinids are generally weirder about them than most people who actually play Felinids, and I find that somewhat amusing.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: I hope you don't own a cat nut

Post by Archie700 » #706573

I mean, CMO was a traitor-
iwishforducks wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:03 am It appears that the CMO became traitor after surgically turning several folks (including CrazyClown12) into cats.

Code: Select all

07:14:06	SAY	Vending Machine/(Alissa Muggins) "thats cat number one"	(113, 99, 3)	Fore Operating Room
07:14:26	ATTACK	Vending Machine/(Alissa Muggins) revived CrazyClown12/(Rev. Malcolm Tucker) with the compact defibrillator (NEWHP: -50)	(113, 99, 3)	Fore Operating Room
07:14:51	SAY	Vending Machine/(Alissa Muggins) "welcome to cat life"	(113, 99, 3)	Fore Operating Room

07:57:39	GAME	Vending Machine/(Alissa Muggins) has gained antag datum �Traitor(/datum/antagonist/traitor).
That's all. Just autistically correcting that little tid-bit on the note.
what
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #706579

dynamic moment
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #706580

TheBibleMelts wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:23 am dynamic moment
there probably needs to be better logging on the player/antag panel for this kind of reason. something like a timestamp or simply denoting "latejoin traitor" instead of just traitor.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #706581

iwishforducks wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:29 am
there probably needs to be better logging on the player/antag panel for this kind of reason. something like a timestamp or simply denoting "latejoin traitor" instead of just traitor.
probably, but i don't know if it would have changed much. the fact that you shouldn't be screaming rape and accusing people of having fetishes unless they're actually pulling some rule 8 shit on you has been pretty universally enforced, and his responses in the ticket were absolutely wild.

ironically if he'd adminhelped this as it happened and before he started screaming about rape, the cmo would have gotten caught and bwoinked right away.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #706582

In this case it would not have changed much, but a timestamp on when they rolled would be very quality-of-life as we won't have to dive into dynamic.log inround to check
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #706585

TheBibleMelts wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:35 am
iwishforducks wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:29 am
probably, but i don't know if it would have changed much. the fact that you shouldn't be screaming rape and accusing people of having fetishes unless they're actually pulling some rule 8 shit on you has been pretty universally enforced, and his responses in the ticket were absolutely wild.

ironically if he'd adminhelped this as it happened and before he started screaming about rape, the cmo would have gotten caught and bwoinked right away.
oh absolutely yelling rape like that is stupid as hell. still fucking weird of the cmo to be forcefully putting cat ears/tails on people. but yelling rape and erp, and then blowing up at the admins like that is Lol. he shoulda just ahelped like you said
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #706586

Incomprehensible
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #706594

People sure like blowing out the felinid hate an unhealthy amount out of proportion. If someone turns you into a different species without consent, try making it interesting ICly, getting back at them and taking it as an opportunity to play within your newly acquired relaxed escalation rights, instead of letting an OOC outburst bleed into your character, and spewing some of the worst possibly imaginable shit from your mouth, what the actual fuck?

conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #706597

Dude is so dug in to the idea that cats are sexualized that he thinks "I hope you don't own a cat" means that he wants to fuck a cat, rather than, you know, mistreating the cat since he seems to hate them so much.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #706615

"I fucking hate felinids, evil fetish beings"
"Gee, I hope you don't own a cat"
"What, you want me to fuck my cat?"

I used to think Malcolm was a fine lad but this is WEIRD
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #706618

"I hope you don't own a cat." Really weird thing to say and feels like a snide remark at the end of the note. Person is visibly upset by something (justified or not) and you kinda rub it in with that idk. Very bad form
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #706623

I have never had a positive experience with this shitter. It's sad that he's back.
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #706625

Just more proof that players that are the most OOCly outspoken about hating felinds are the actual creeps lol.
kieth4 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:30 am "I hope you don't own a cat." Really weird thing to say and feels like a snide remark at the end of the note. Person is visibly upset by something (justified or not) and you kinda rub it in with that idk. Very bad form
In fairness, from Bible's tone, it sounded like they were genuinely concerned for him in the start that someone was going around ERPing and raping someone and was ready to take action, only for Bible to quickly realize they were bamboozled by a bunch of reactionary buzz words. Imagine a player is freaking out ingame over rape, you jump to action, only to find that... he just had cat ears surgically implanted on him? He tried to trick people by screaming rape both ICly to try and get him lynched, and OOCly, to get him banned. Sure, it's snide, but is this truly the straw you want to grasp at?
TheBibleMelts wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:20 am i'll be giving the CMO a talk to about altering peoples characters without their consent without being an antagonist
Traditionally, on LRP race/visual changes that don't cause permanent mood debuffs are considered an IC issue and a very minor form of grief that's allowed by the rules. IC issue and the CMO shouldn't even be so much as noted for this unless there's a pattern of it. It's why going around and doing something like pod person mutation toxins on the entire crew as a non-antag is allowed, but they'll probably get lynched for it with no right to escalate in retaliation.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #706632

TypicalRig wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:29 pm Just more proof that players that are the most OOCly outspoken about hating felinds are the actual creeps lol.
kieth4 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:30 am "I hope you don't own a cat." Really weird thing to say and feels like a snide remark at the end of the note. Person is visibly upset by something (justified or not) and you kinda rub it in with that idk. Very bad form
In fairness, from Bible's tone, it sounded like they were genuinely concerned for him in the start that someone was going around ERPing and raping someone and was ready to take action, only for Bible to quickly realize they were bamboozled by a bunch of reactionary buzz words. Imagine a player is freaking out ingame over rape, you jump to action, only to find that... he just had cat ears surgically implanted on him? He tried to trick people by screaming rape both ICly to try and get him lynched, and OOCly, to get him banned. Sure, it's snide, but is this truly the straw you want to grasp at?
???

Sir its just bad form for an admin to end their notes like that.

There is nothing to grasp at here really, I'm just not a fan of admins adding remarks to the end of notes.

Rest of it was well handled nothing else to say.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #706636

I agree with kieth actually, leave emotional responses out of notes entirely. Keep it professional.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #706637

Yeah, I agree too. That being said I hope they don't own a cat.

Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #706638

This thread is a catmain psyop.
Image Image
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #706671

Kieth is right, notes aren't the place to be sassy unless you can incorporate it into the information of the note + also make it funny
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #706672

I still hope he doesn't own a cat
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #706686

i hope you dont own a note
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #706691

oranges wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:33 pm i hope you dont own a note
i'd keep the joke going but we all know you can't own anyone 8-)
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #706695

mfw the 5 year old tries to ratio me
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #706742

MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #706798

And she'd still be 5 years your senior.

I hope he doesn't own a cat.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #706891

He dies on the cat ears hill but not that its security’s job to taze you with a prod and bound you to a bed after taking your gear/clothes
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #706893

dendydoom wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:34 am Image
We should give free passes to the elders in our community :x
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #706894

What seems to be the problem officer?