silliest wizard loadouts

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

silliest wizard loadouts

Post by EmpressMaia » #708028

what are the silliest and funniest wiz loadouts you can concieve, i wanna make a mark next time i roll wizard
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Re: silliest wizard loadouts

Post by MooCow12 » #708042

the suicide command
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #708043

I dunno about silly, but I can give a really annoying one. Wild shape mouse (to ventcrawl) combined with cursed duffelbags and curse of the barnyard.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #708044

MooCow12 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:07 am the suicide command
suicicdalpickles still has the highest recorded suicide on wizard time and we're never going back so that is going to remain uncontested.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #708045

NecromancerAnne wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:45 am
MooCow12 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:07 am the suicide command
suicicdalpickles still has the highest recorded suicide on wizard time and we're never going back so that is going to remain uncontested.
And then they did the same thing with admin
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #708064

Rod Form, Magic Missile, Ethereal Jaunt, Charge, Shapechange (Magicarp), Wand Assortment.

I haven't tried this since they nerfed magicarps, but it's my go-to loadout. Very hit and run, very hard to kill as long as your reflexes are good enough. And you have way more spell options than you probably should with magicarp and wand assortment.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #708065

I like magicarp transformation because it dares you to pop up and down in the tram hole during a chase in order to get instantly gibbed by the tram
Boris
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Post by Boris » #708069

timestop. singularity hammer.
current admin that was formerly retired due to inactivity
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #708099

one setup i've been wanting to try is a very ballsy three musketeer setup.
-3 spellblades
-2 dexterity holoparas
-magic mirror for a race that can reinsert their limbs on click like skeleton or android
have one holopara target one arm, you target the other arm, and the other holo to target a leg. then go to town. your limbs will probably fall off a lot but one click and it's back on. would require such fast paced teamwork it'd probably fail hilariously.

alternatively if you want to piss off valid hunters just dump all points into blink and spam it
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #708103

summon events x5, go on station as "Captains Name"'s mom
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #708104

TypicalRig wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:29 pm one setup i've been wanting to try is a very ballsy three musketeer setup.
-3 spellblades
-2 dexterity holoparas
-magic mirror for a race that can reinsert their limbs on click like skeleton or android
have one holopara target one arm, you target the other arm, and the other holo to target a leg. then go to town. your limbs will probably fall off a lot but one click and it's back on. would require such fast paced teamwork it'd probably fail hilariously.

alternatively if you want to piss off valid hunters just dump all points into blink and spam it
Holos can't target limbs
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #708107

Timonk wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:35 am
TypicalRig wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:29 pm one setup i've been wanting to try is a very ballsy three musketeer setup.
-3 spellblades
-2 dexterity holoparas

Holos can't target limbs
FUCK. change this to necromatic stone or apprentice but holoparas would've been funnier
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #708109

Once I went for the apprentice army gimmick. We went over tactics on the ship, I got the shield wall spell so we could block do a formation advance, and then as soon as we got to the station the second fireball apprentice blew us all up. I can't remember the exact build but it was like one healing apprentice, and then three fireball apprentices, and then forcewall, and something else I forget.
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #708175

oranges wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:31 am summon events x5, go on station as "Captains Name"'s mom
I'm pretty sure the rituals are broken. Even on 100 threat shifts I haven't been able to use them as wizard
mindstormy
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Mindstormy

Post by mindstormy » #708246

EmpressMaia wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:49 pm
oranges wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:31 am summon events x5, go on station as "Captains Name"'s mom
I'm pretty sure the rituals are broken. Even on 100 threat shifts I haven't been able to use them as wizard
You can always ask admins, we are often MORE THAN HAPPY to press those wizard event buttons for you.
DaydreamIQ
Byond Username: DaydreamIQ

Post by DaydreamIQ » #708250

Four mindswap apprentices. And mindswap for yourself.
People need to stop picking destruction apprentices all the time they fucking suck
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #708255

mindstormy wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:35 pm
You can always ask admins, we are often MORE THAN HAPPY to press those wizard event buttons for you.
Ngl my expierence with asking admins for antag things as an antag has been poor. An event that comes to mind is asking an admin to raise my rep as traitor so I could buy a syndie kit bundle and the admin told me to do objectives or he could remove my traitor
mindstormy
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Mindstormy

Post by mindstormy » #708261

EmpressMaia wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:48 pm
Ngl my expierence with asking admins for antag things as an antag has been poor. An event that comes to mind is asking an admin to raise my rep as traitor so I could buy a syndie kit bundle and the admin told me to do objectives or he could remove my traitor
eh bit of an apples and oranges situation but I get what you are saying. One you can get via legit game play. One is locked because people (admins) are afraid of experiencing the FUN (increased ticket load) that is mindswap. But always feel free to ask, there is no harm in asking.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #708282

DaydreamIQ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:41 pm Four mindswap apprentices. And mindswap for yourself.
People need to stop picking destruction apprentices all the time they fucking suck
mindswap can very easily lead to grief and passive wizards (main reason) and thus are universally hated. this was especially bad when the only thing stopping the round from ending was the wizard being alive
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #708321

just fireball. only fireball. just choose fireball
Spoiler:

conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #708385

Scriptis wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:22 pm just fireball. only fireball. just choose fireball
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #708398

Wizards are likely to get more help from admins cause they're more central to the shift.

Another pro tip is explain why what you're asking for would be funny.

Also play on Terry, almost every TC trade gets accepted there
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #708399

WineAllWine wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:11 pm
Wizards are likely to get more help from admins cause they're more central to the shift.

Another pro tip is explain why what you're asking for would be funny.

Also play on Terry, almost every TC trade gets accepted there
130 ping :(
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #708484

I vaguely remember an improv video of people saying something along the lines of "I was more than the canvas, I was the paint" so made a schtick about that.

THE ARTIST - "PROVIDE ART OR BECOME THE CANVAS"

=Robed=
Flesh to Stone 2
Stop Time 2
Ethereal Jaunt 2
Staff of Animation 2

Then 2 points for whatever, probably instant summons and something else. I jaunt on someone, demand them to provide art and turn them into a sculpture if they balk. Could be a poem, could be music, could be a fancy drink or complex food. I'll either cause a little chaos or get robusted down.
TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #708508

Bepis wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:00 am I vaguely remember an improv video of people saying something along the lines of "I was more than the canvas, I was the paint" so made a schtick about that.

THE ARTIST - "PROVIDE ART OR BECOME THE CANVAS"

=Robed=
Flesh to Stone 2
Stop Time 2
Ethereal Jaunt 2
Staff of Animation 2

Then 2 points for whatever, probably instant summons and something else. I jaunt on someone, demand them to provide art and turn them into a sculpture if they balk. Could be a poem, could be music, could be a fancy drink or complex food. I'll either cause a little chaos or get robusted down.
staff of change so you can make non-human statues too
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #708554

Summon simeans x5
Use magic mirror to monkey yourself. Set your name to Pun Pun I
Summon angry revolver monkeys and gorillas. Die to said revolvers once the crew gets their hands on them.
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #708825

I am personally proud of my locker army loadout.

Only things you need for the gimmick itself is summon item, staff of the locker and staff of animation. The rest is your choice.
Summon lockers with the staff of the locker than animate the lockers with the staff of animation!

How do you get both staffs over there?
Set staff of the locker to summon item, put it down, then teleport on station then summon the staff to you!

(wait, can you use a teleport scroll while its in your pocket? you might be able to bring 3 staffs over!)

Heck I had an idea... get apprentices and hand them more locker staffs!
How many points is left after one apprentice? How many apprentices with locker staffs can you get? Can you get multiple locker staffs?

I calculated it, you can get three staffs of the locker and two apprentices with 10 points. So three people with staffs of the locker.
Locker artillery barrage
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Featherfield
Byond Username: Featherfield

Post by Featherfield » #708839

All stealth and evasion and kluwne curse