"i refused to state my laws because i was waiting to roll midround malf, officer" nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

"i refused to state my laws because i was waiting to roll midround malf, officer" nut

Post by GPeckman » #708124

Bottom post of the previous page:

The title isn't perfectly accurate, I just thought the quote was funny in this context.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35134
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Re: "i refused to state my laws because i was waiting to roll midround malf, officer" nut

Post by NoxVS » #708291

Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:36 pm The thing is that there is NO policy about this nowhere does it say when someone asks your laws that you need to state ALL of them thats a simple assumption you are making.
You're why silicon policy had to be a massive wall of text.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Re: "i refused to state my laws because i was waiting to roll midround malf, officer" nut

Post by saprasam » #708293

yep. hoolny will never not be an enigma
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #708294

BlueMemesauce wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:35 pm edit: ok you are technically correct about the singular law thing so i guess they should still be banned
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:35 pm Mmmm I hadn't thought of the fact it was plural.... woops
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Hoolny
Byond Username: Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708295

NoxVS wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:44 pm
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:36 pm The thing is that there is NO policy about this nowhere does it say when someone asks your laws that you need to state ALL of them thats a simple assumption you are making.
No im the consequences of silicon policy being a massive wall of text

I read all of it so I was sure all of my actions were according to the rules AND EVEN then after reading all I did a mistake that costed me a role ban over a discord argument
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #708296

im minimodding
GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #708298

BlueMemesauce wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:35 pm Laws != orders. These are separate rules.
My first point isn't about orders at all, I'm not sure where you're getting that. This is what silipol says
Silicon Policy wrote: If a law is vague enough that it can have multiple reasonable interpretations, it is considered ambiguous.
You must choose and stick to an interpretation of the ambiguous law as soon as you have cause to.
You may exploit any loopholes in your laws.
Any reasonable interpretation of you laws is allowed. But this interpretation is obviously unreasonable. If an emagged borg lied about their laws, and ran away to kill people before the emagger could give any orders, would you say that was a rulebreak? Because that's the exact same interpretation that Hoolny used.
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #708299

Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:47 pm
No im the consequences of silicon policy being a massive wall of text

I read all of it so I was sure all of my actions were according to the rules AND EVEN then after reading all I did a mistake that costed me a role ban over a discord argument
You see the problem was you didn't read the secret silicon rules that say:
Ignore that part we put in the rules about you being able to misinterpret orders we actually put that in as a troll.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #708300

Nightmare nightmare nightmare, this is the future of peanut discourse.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708302

GPeckman wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:49 pm
BlueMemesauce wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:35 pm Laws != orders. These are separate rules.
My first point isn't about orders at all, I'm not sure where you're getting that. This is what silipol says
Silicon Policy wrote: If a law is vague enough that it can have multiple reasonable interpretations, it is considered ambiguous.
You must choose and stick to an interpretation of the ambiguous law as soon as you have cause to.
You may exploit any loopholes in your laws.
Any reasonable interpretation of you laws is allowed. But this interpretation is obviously unreasonable. If an emagged borg lied about their laws, and ran away to kill people before the emagger could give any orders, would you say that was a rulebreak? Because that's the exact same interpretation that Hoolny used.
Main difference emmaged borg dont have law 4

Nukie borgs have law 4

Emmaged borgs have directive to directly follow orders and no laws for killing

Nuclear operatives have antag datums to kill and their laws allows it and the law you added did not change that fact

Under the circumstance I was an emmaged borg by you I would 100% not ran away I would have stayed by your side as my main master.

But I was a nuclear borg with loyalty not specifically to you but the syndicate nuclear division
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #708303

Didnt your laws specify that one specific person was the only syndicate agent
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708304

TheRex9001 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:01 pm Didnt your laws specify that one specific person was the only syndicate agent
Yes but in contrast with emmaged borgs I was a nuclear operative with rule 4 and previous set in mind and directives and bigger missions to follow much like a traitor put into a borg shell which I have a lot of experienced being and bending the current rules in order to still mess with the station as a borg with laws

My actions on this are perfectly allowed and are supported by both ahelps and an admin rulling
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #708305

Reading this makes me want to burst into flames.
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708306

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:04 pm Reading this makes me want to burst into flames.
I just learned yesterday that silicon policy has changed and some of the knowledge I have figured out is now corrupt
GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #708307

Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:57 pm Main difference emmaged borg dont have law 4

Nukie borgs have law 4

Yes they do have law 4:
Its the exact same lawset except emagged borgs have the law 0 tacked on. In this case, the freeform law I added served the exact same role as the law 0 would have had I emagged you.
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:57 pm Nuclear operatives have antag datums to kill and their laws allows it and the law you added did not change that fact
Irrelevant, as I have already explained.
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:57 pm Under the circumstance I was an emmaged borg by you I would 100% not ran away I would have stayed by your side as my main master.
Alright. Given that I have just demonstrated that your laws were functionally equivalent to the laws you would have had if I had emagged you, are you willing to admit fault?
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:57 pm But I was a nuclear borg with loyalty not specifically to you but the syndicate nuclear division
I was defined via laws as the only syndicate agent in existence, how can say this and then imply that your loyalties lay anywhere else?
Attachments
wiki.png
code.png
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #708308

I think we need to use the fact that the forum is connected to your byond username to automatically bread smite anyone who posts in this thread the next time they log into the game

holy fuck another post with multiple quotes in it showed up while i was typing this one
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708309

GPeckman wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:07 pm
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:57 pm Main difference emmaged borg dont have law 4

Nukie borgs have law 4

Yes they do have law 4:
Its the exact same lawset except emagged borgs have the law 0 tacked on. In this case, the freeform law I added served the exact same role as the law 0 would have had I emagged you.
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:57 pm Nuclear operatives have antag datums to kill and their laws allows it and the law you added did not change that fact
Irrelevant, as I have already explained.
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:57 pm Under the circumstance I was an emmaged borg by you I would 100% not ran away I would have stayed by your side as my main master.
Alright. Given that I have just demonstrated that your laws were functionally equivalent to the laws you would have had if I had emagged you, are you willing to admit fault?
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:57 pm But I was a nuclear borg with loyalty not specifically to you but the syndicate nuclear division
I was defined via laws as the only syndicate agent in existence, how can say this and then imply that your loyalties lay anywhere else?
Because you as a syndicate agent and I as a syndicate agent we still have the same mission and allegiance to the syndicate.

To blow up the station and kill everyone to do so
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708311

okay im gona be honest I'm not even sure anymore where anything stands I didnt even know emmaged borgs counted for rule 4
GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #708312

Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:09 pm Because you as a syndicate agent and I as a syndicate agent we still have the same mission and allegiance to the syndicate.

Oh? Can you point to the law you had that said your goal was to blow up the station?
And can I get a response to this? A simple yes or no will suffice.
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708314

GPeckman wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:10 pm
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:09 pm Because you as a syndicate agent and I as a syndicate agent we still have the same mission and allegiance to the syndicate.

Oh? Can you point to the law you had that said your goal was to blow up the station?
Im a nuclear operative thats our general porpuse on the antag datum is not not? I cant remember the staright up directive but im sure thats our entire porpuse

And I don't think there is a pretty significant difference between an emmaged Nanotrasen borg

and a nuclear operative brain stuffed into a borg

If you want me to take fault I would need to be more specific?

Do I take fault for not turning the shocked doors off?
Yes
Do I take fault for leaving?
No
Do I take fault for you dying long after I was already dead?
No
Do I take fault for stating one law instead of more than Two since you did saw state laws?
Yes
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708315

GPeckman wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:10 pm

Im a nuclear operative thats our general porpuse on the antag datum is not not? I cant remember the staright up directive but im sure thats our entire porpuse

And I don't think there is a pretty significant difference between an emmaged Nanotrasen borg

If you want me to take fault I would need to be more specific?

Yes
No
No
Do I take fault for stating one law instead of more than Two since you did saw state laws?
Yes
GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #708316

Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:14 pm Im a nuclear operative thats our general porpuse on the antag datum is not not? I cant remember the staright up directive but im sure thats our entire porpuse
Per the headmin ruling, antag datum only matters in situations where your laws do not apply. This was not one of those situations.
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:14 pm And I don't think there is a pretty significant difference between an emmaged Nanotrasen borg

Sure, but you'd have to justify why those differences reasonably to such a wildly different and unusual interpretation of your laws.
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:14 pm If you want me to take fault I would need to be more specific?

Yes
No
No
Yes
I was asking about the leaving thing specifically, since you said it would not be acceptable to an emagged borg to leave like you did.
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708320

GPeckman wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:19 pm
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:14 pm Im a nuclear operative thats our general porpuse on the antag datum is not not? I cant remember the staright up directive but im sure thats our entire porpuse
Per the headmin ruling, antag datum only matters in situations where your laws do not apply. This was not one of those situations.
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:14 pm And I don't think there is a pretty significant difference between an emmaged Nanotrasen borg

Sure, but you'd have to justify why those differences reasonably to such a wildly different and unusual interpretation of your laws.
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:14 pm If you want me to take fault I would need to be more specific?

Yes
No
No
Yes
I was asking about the leaving thing specifically, since you said it would not be acceptable to an emagged borg to leave like you did.
Well under my understanding emmaged borgs arent allowed to do antags things without their masters telling them.

And before you had given me that law I was already doing other business I don't see why I should wait for you to give me orders all you did was revive me and give me a freeform law I ow you nothing unless you where in immediate danger or gave me an order both things you where not in or did in time
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708322

GPeckman wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:19 pm

Yes
No
No
Yes
How did laws apply in this situation?

You gave me no orders to stay, I had no laws that said I had to stay.

Me leaving did not put you in danger and you werent in danger.

Thats bwoinking a silicon borg that got just made for leaving robotics right away and not waiting for the roboticist to give them stuff to do or blaming them for getting hurt minutes after.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #708325

AWHY DOES THIS HAVE 3 PAGES
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708326

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:31 pm AWHY DOES THIS HAVE 3 PAGES
silicon policy is way too complicated and vague it's just like real life law
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #708327

I just want to put you two into a "This is our Get Along Shirt" shirt. If you haven't sorted out your differences in 3 got damn pages of peanut and several paragraphs in the appeal, maybe you just need to agree to disagree and wait for the official ruling
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #708328

im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708329

dragomagol wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:33 pm I just want to put you two into a "This is our Get Along Shirt" shirt. If you haven't sorted out your differences in 3 got damn pages of peanut and several paragraphs in the appeal, maybe you just need to agree to disagree and wait for the official ruling
we are reaching into an agreement
GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #708331

Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:22 pm Well under my understanding emmaged borgs arent allowed to do antags things without their masters telling them.
Good, I'm glad we've established that. We have also established that your laws were functionally identical to emag laws. And we have established that antag datum doesn't matter here because your laws applied.

So, why wouldn't you act like an emagged borg in this case?
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:22 pm And before you had given me that law I was already doing other business I don't see why I should wait for you to give me orders all you did was revive me and give me a freeform law I ow you nothing unless you where in immediate danger or gave me an order both things you where not in or did in time
You were supposed to wait because your laws had changed in a major way. Everyone who was formerly considered a syndicate agent no longer was, and someone who previously wasn't a syndicate agent now was considered one.

Like, if someone uploads a one human law to an asimov AI, do you think the AI should just ignore the law change and continue on as if nothing had changed?
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:24 pm How did laws apply in this situation?
Well, your laws commanded you to obey and protect syndicate agents, and defined me as the only syndicate agent. So it should be obvious that the laws apply.
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:24 pm You gave me no orders to stay, I had no laws that said I had to stay.

We've already established that an emagged borg would not be allowed to leave in this situation. This is because of the laws an emagged borg gains (because what else what it be?).
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:24 pm Thats bwoinking a silicon borg that got just made for leaving robotics right away and not waiting for the roboticist to give them stuff to do or blaming them for getting hurt minutes after.
That's not quite comparable, because normal borgs do not have a law defining one of the roboticists as the one and only human. A better comparison would be an emagged borg, and you yourself have admitted that an emagged borg would not be allowed to do what you did.
Hoolny and I are both way too stubborn.
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #708333

You know it's spicy when it gets to three pages....

I will say that the admins word matters here and posting this much about the matter will slow their response down because they MIGHT TRY TO READ THIS and it's not getting shorter.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708334

GPeckman wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:42 pm
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:22 pm Well under my understanding emmaged borgs arent allowed to do antags things without their masters telling them.
Good, I'm glad we've established that. We have also established that your laws were functionally identical to emag laws. And we have established that antag datum doesn't matter here because your laws applied.

So, why wouldn't you act like an emagged borg in this case?
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:22 pm And before you had given me that law I was already doing other business I don't see why I should wait for you to give me orders all you did was revive me and give me a freeform law I ow you nothing unless you where in immediate danger or gave me an order both things you where not in or did in time
You were supposed to wait because your laws had changed in a major way. Everyone who was formerly considered a syndicate agent no longer was, and someone who previously wasn't a syndicate agent now was considered one.

Like, if someone uploads a one human law to an asimov AI, do you think the AI should just ignore the law change and continue on as if nothing had changed?
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:24 pm How did laws apply in this situation?
Well, your laws commanded you to obey and protect syndicate agents, and defined me as the only syndicate agent. So it should be obvious that the laws apply.
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:24 pm You gave me no orders to stay, I had no laws that said I had to stay.

We've already established that an emagged borg would not be allowed to leave in this situation. This is because of the laws an emagged borg gains (because what else what it be?).
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:24 pm Thats bwoinking a silicon borg that got just made for leaving robotics right away and not waiting for the roboticist to give them stuff to do or blaming them for getting hurt minutes after.
That's not quite comparable, because normal borgs do not have a law defining one of the roboticists as the one and only human. A better comparison would be an emagged borg, and you yourself have admitted that an emagged borg would not be allowed to do what you did.
Hoolny and I are both way too stubborn.
It is not to my knowledge that I'm supposed to behave a certain way that my laws don't allude to just because they were changed.

Like of course I would act as my laws say for me to act

But the laws given did not tell me I was supposed to wait anywhere or wait for you to give me orders
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #708335

hello I accidently reported this post by accident @riggle please remove the report thank you
DaydreamIQ
Byond Username: DaydreamIQ

Post by DaydreamIQ » #708337

At this point take it to DMs this isn't even a peanut anymore its the directors cut of the appeal
GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #708338

Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:57 pm It is not to my knowledge that I'm supposed to behave a certain way that my laws don't allude to just because they were changed.

But the laws given did not tell me I was supposed to wait anywhere or wait for you to give me orders
Well, you said that if you had been emagged then you wouldn't have run away:
So why would you run away in this circumstance?
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708339

GPeckman wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:06 pm
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:57 pm It is not to my knowledge that I'm supposed to behave a certain way that my laws don't allude to just because they were changed.

Well, you said that if you had been emagged then you wouldn't have run away:
So why would you run away in this circumstance?
Because I got killed unfairly and I seeked revenge for those who wronged me

and because been a nuclear operative I felt entitled to act as a full on antag since I spawned by nuclear operative rulesets

While If I was a NT brand borg I wouldnt feel entitled to anything since I was just a nanotrasen worker
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #708341

conrad

Post by conrad » #708342

I commend the energy these two have at arguing incessantly when they both know they're never gonna agree with one another.

E: Can we reach 150 replies before midnight?
Last edited by conrad on Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #708344

bro not even i'm willing to read all this shit

this is why you shouldn't post in your own peanut jfc
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #708345

Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:10 pm Because I got killed unfairly and I seeked revenge for those who wronged me

and because been a nuclear operative I felt entitled to act as a full on antag since I spawned by nuclear operative rulesets

While If I was a NT brand borg I wouldnt feel entitled to anything since I was just a nanotrasen worker
Do you get that this was against you laws? If so, then now you understand why you got banned.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #708346

thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #708347

Im not reading all that.

Motion to ban them both?
► Show Spoiler
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #708348

this thread rn
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #708352

kieth4 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:01 pm
hello I accidently reported this post by accident @riggle please remove the report thank you
hello i DELIBERATELY reported this post ON PURPOSE @riggle please remove the post thank you
and while you're at it please remove the vengeful forum spirit that's been haunting some of the boards around here too please
it scares me
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #708357

GPeckman wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:51 pm
Hoolny wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:10 pm Because I got killed unfairly and I seeked revenge for those who wronged me

Do you get that this was against you laws? If so, then now you understand why you got banned.
there was nothing in the laws saying he couldnt go off and kill whoever he wanted (except you)
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708358

GPeckman wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:51 pm

Our current conversation and the ban reason are a bit different

To begin with I got banned without even getting bwoinked or informed and the evidence was on discord but thats totally beside the point.

I don't understand why me leaving right as I was unlocked is against me laws indeed
GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #708359

BlueMemesauce wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:01 am there was nothing in the laws saying he couldnt go off and kill whoever he wanted (except you)
I have explained this before. It would not be acceptable for an emagged borg to lie about its laws and immediately run off to kill people right after being emagged. Likewise, it was not acceptable for the borg player in this case to lie about their laws and run off to kill people right after being given a lawset functionally identical to emag laws.
Hoolny wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:12 am Our current conversation and the ban reason are a bit different

To begin with I got banned without even getting bwoinked or informed and the evidence was on discord but thats totally beside the point.

I don't understand why me leaving right as I was unlocked is against me laws indeed
We'll have to wait for the admins to weigh in on the ban appeal thread then.
Hoolny

Post by Hoolny » #708360

NoxVS wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:52 pm Image
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #708361

flip a coin and call it a day.
Image Image
NoxVS
In-Game Admin

Post by NoxVS » #708362

Boot wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:40 am flip a coin and call it a day.
It landed on the edge

Guess both are getting banned
conrad

Post by conrad » #708384

150 posts yeeeEEEEEEEEE
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #708389

Why are yall still posting about this