I AM GRIEFING I AM TROLLING

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

I AM GRIEFING I AM TROLLING

Post by iwishforducks » #708423

you thought this was going to be an interesting thread? nope. get fucked. there is literally nothing of interest here. this is spam. i am spamming. i am griefing the forums. i am trolling every single one of you. forum mods cannot stop me. because i have bribed them. with solid gold bars. if you did not receive your solid gold bar and are contemplating about deleting this thread then please inquire below for your solid gold bar.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Re: I AM GRIEFING I AM TROLLING

Post by CPTANT » #708424

Dumb
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #708440

RAMPANT CORRUPTION
𓆏 [...]... ([...] [...] [...] [...] [...]?)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #708441

kawoppi wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:11 pm RAMPANT CORRUPTION

Ramp ant
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #708451

Yea but you don't know if I hate most of the people on this forum. I could be posting just to seal away the last cracks you have to escape this light blue and grey prison, the exit being beyond the point anyone can live to see. Do you believe your own position in a moral framework must be one in a gradient or do you form the framework to your unrecognizable comfort? I know a few things. Whats terrifying is that instead of a motive you can emphasize with, they need to tunnel with uneven methods much like we play music with uneven.. bird presence. Its wrong to impart knowledge when the information is less than the maximum amount you can. /quote okay nice empty post could we get some good discussion about 2d spacemans now? The right thing to do when others are in distress is usually the most convenient for yourself, thats why im fine with the active side of my window being home to images of behavior. Hey guys, its ya boy capusandie from "We love Capusandie" paramilitary promotional material with an important message about next weeks elections. Really questioning the move away from singularity, though i guess the move towards singularity may cause some damage. Violators will be shot.

Usually i sell a work like this to a distributor for forty to fifty dollars american. They take their own cut as they pass it on to the schools for the speaking. The system has some issues but without it I wouldn't be able to get by.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #708452

I read this to the tune of Duvet by Boa

iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #708453

Capsandi wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:49 pm Yea but you don't know if I hate most of the people on this forum. I could be posting just to seal away the last cracks you have to escape this light blue and grey prison, the exit being beyond the point anyone can live to see. Do you believe your own position in a moral framework must be one in a gradient or do you form the framework to your unrecognizable comfort? I know a few things. Whats terrifying is that instead of a motive you can emphasize with, they need to tunnel with uneven methods much like we play music with uneven.. bird presence. Its wrong to impart knowledge when the information is less than the maximum amount you can. /quote okay nice empty post could we get some good discussion about 2d spacemans now? The right thing to do when others are in distress is usually the most convenient for yourself, thats why im fine with the active side of my window being home to images of behavior. Hey guys, its ya boy capusandie from "We love Capusandie" paramilitary promotional material with an important message about next weeks elections. Really questioning the move away from singularity, though i guess the move towards singularity may cause some damage. Violators will be shot.

Usually i sell a work like this to a distributor for forty to fifty dollars american. They take their own cut as they pass it on to the schools for the speaking. The system has some issues but without it I wouldn't be able to get by.
this is an absolute mindfuck holy shit
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #708454

conrad wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:14 pm

Ramp ant
i contemplated locking the thread when you posted this just so everyone could look at the ramp ant
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #708519

Ramp ant
ALL HAIL THE RAMP ANT
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GLORY TO THE RAMP ANT
𓆏 [...]... ([...] [...] [...] [...] [...]?)
conrad

Post by conrad » #708522

kawoppi wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:34 pm

Ramp ant
ALL HAIL THE RAMP ANT
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GLORY TO THE RAMP ANT
Rampant ramp ant
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
spookuni
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Spookuni

Post by spookuni » #708669

iwishforducks wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:27 pm you thought this was going to be an interesting thread? nope. get fucked. there is literally nothing of interest here. this is spam. i am spamming. i am griefing the forums. i am trolling every single one of you. forum mods cannot stop me. because i have bribed them. with solid gold bars. if you did not receive your solid gold bar and are contemplating about deleting this thread then please inquire below for your solid gold bar.
Where is my solid gold bar
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #708676

spookuni wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:35 am
iwishforducks wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:27 pm you thought this was going to be an interesting thread? nope. get fucked. there is literally nothing of interest here. this is spam. i am spamming. i am griefing the forums. i am trolling every single one of you. forum mods cannot stop me. because i have bribed them. with solid gold bars. if you did not receive your solid gold bar and are contemplating about deleting this thread then please inquire below for your solid gold bar.
Where is my solid gold bar
YOU’RE WINNER!

MrStonedOne is giving away SOLID GOLD BARS to celebrate /tg/station’s 35th birthday!

Send 1/10th solid gold bar to Moscow, Kazakstan TO RECeive your FREE SOLID GOLD BAR!!!!!!
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #708679

I also want my gold bar what the heck
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #708715

this would've been a great thread for a peanut & everytime i see the name i'm just disappointed
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #708717

saprasam wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:59 pm this would've been a great thread for a peanut & everytime i see the name i'm just disappointed
yeah
Living God

Extraordinary Person

iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #708719

Trolled
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #708720

IF YOU ARE AN ADMIN DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
i have no solid gold bars. im just going to ignore them and hope they forget about the solid gold bars.
tjatpbnj
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Tjatpbnj

Post by tjatpbnj » #708882

bastardblaster wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:52 pm I read this to the tune of Duvet by Boa
I also did this
Look at this bug I found
look in the spanner box got no thing in there cant do go sailing in em
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #708925

holy shit
conrad

Post by conrad » #708960

tjatpbnj wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:53 am
bastardblaster wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:52 pm I read this to the tune of Duvet by Boa
I also did this
Look at this bug I found
That is a massive bug.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.