player acts like troll, is sentenced to live under a bridge peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

player acts like troll, is sentenced to live under a bridge peanut

Post by Scriptis » #708885

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35171

this guy's an idiot
Spoiler:

Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Re: player acts like troll, is sentenced to live under a bridge peanut

Post by Boot » #709037

We're all victims of communism on the blessed day.
Image Image
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #709038

stairmaster wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:48 pm
MooCow12 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:37 pm Howcome the genocide happening in china isnt a hot topic but "THE GENOCIDE" that was stopped at the end of ww2 still is to where people are banned for denying it happened, but we can ignore one that is happening right now?
possibly because all the scholarship on the subject comes from one guy (adrian zenz) who also believes the german soldiers who died in wwii should be counted as victims of communism (HMMMM)
you're gonna get banned from the forums you dumbass, i literally just said i got banned for denying it
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #709042

MooCow12 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:46 pm
BlueMemesauce wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:44 pm
MooCow12 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:37 pm Howcome the genocide happening in china isnt a hot topic but "THE GENOCIDE" that was stopped at the end of ww2 still is to where people are banned for denying it happened, but we can ignore one that is happening right now?
What do you mean? I literally got banned from the discord for denying it.
Oh my bad i blankly assumed it was a holocaust deny ban and had nothing to do with CHI-NA
average "they're taking away my free speech" enthusiast
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #709043

Cumunism
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #709050

Boot wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:11 pm I 100% agree that nothing that goes on in ones pants is a political question. What is a political question is if my tax money is going to pay for any medicine of surgery to alleviate their mental issues. Even just calling it a mental issue is a political problem now because some people just want self ID.
What the fuck
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #709051

just let trans people live ffs
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #709053

Oh boy this thread is going in so many directions

We want trans people to live the problem is schools are teaching literal minors stuff at a young age that is confusing them.

The tg ss13 server is 18+ yet I doubt we would allow most if not any of what certain people are preaching in American schools just because of topics alone.

And then they try to rush (or are rushed by someone else) through life changing surgery and come out as something that they didnt have time to fully grasp the concept of and now we have another person turning themselves into a statistic, we dont want people to turn into statistics we want them to turn into happy lives full of wonderful memories.

Mental health is a serious issue and you can clearly see that with half of the ban appeals on these fucking forums.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #709055

MooCow12 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:13 am Oh boy this thread is going in so many directions

We want trans people to live the problem is schools are teaching literal minors stuff at a young age that is confusing them.

The tg ss13 server is 18+ yet I doubt we would allow most if not any of what certain people are preaching in American schools just because of topics alone.

And then they try to rush (or are rushed by someone else) through life changing surgery and come out as something that they didnt have time to fully grasp the concept of and now we have another person turning themselves into a statistic, we dont want people to turn into statistics we want them to turn into happy lives full of wonderful memories.

Mental health is a serious issue and you can clearly see that with half of the ban appeals on these fucking forums.
Please point to the schools that are making kids transgender
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #709057

EmpressMaia wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:39 am
MooCow12 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:13 am Oh boy this thread is going in so many directions

I cant say it because its one that my sister is going to and i used to go to.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #709059

EmpressMaia wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:39 am

literally any school now, especially those within more progressive areas. you probably haven't been to school recently but there has recently been an uptick in the amount of FTM people among the younger population.
transphobes say this is due to it being a "social contagion", however trans supporters (idk what to call them) say this is due to FTM people being more accepted in society and that the concept of being trans is now explained better to students.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #709062

:surprised:
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #709063

Let's just keep this closed :)
This wasn't going anywhere productive or on-topic.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta