Ah shit, here we go again - Out of the closet

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Googles_Hands
Byond Username: Googles_Hands

Ah shit, here we go again - Out of the closet

Post by Googles_Hands » #710716

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/79638

I dislike the Eris artstyle.
I do not want more microplastics in my sprites.
Googles_Hands

Re: Ah shit, here we go again - Out of the closet

Post by Googles_Hands » #710821

The spriter is obviously a inflammatory dickhead with special priviliges.

I just wonder if they stem from his Maintainer cuddlebuddies or something else, like "the Wallening" which grants him authority to resprite as he wants as long as it comes with perspective changes changes, since some of our current sprites may not be compatible.
I think I heard something like that when the crate massacre happened, but then that wouldn't explain him being allowed to half-ass things a la cargo clothing and MULE sizes.
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #710827

>Brings up old drama in their title like a petulant child
>Gets constructive feedback on how their sprites could be improved
>Tells people they have poor eyesight instead of listening

Yup, it's spriter time. I and most other people wouldn't even care if they made poor sprites if they were willing to listen to feedback and make changes, people don't hate these sprites overall, they just find problems with them that can be fixed. Instead of listening however this spriter seems to (figuratively) put their fingers in their ears and go "LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU!", is it any wonder people get so mad with them?
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #710830

Iunno why anyone here in the thread is convinced viro has special privileges like he isn't at the end of an extremely short rope with the team as is. He literally got told, in this PR, he is going to get his pr's closed if his attitude doesn't improve and he doesn't stop trying to invite aggression towards himself. He is actively making things worse for everyone by behaving like that.
Sk1Wass3r
Byond Username: Sk1Wass3r

Post by Sk1Wass3r » #710833

I don't think viros really shiny sprites fit in with the dynamic lighting we have, it just looks weird
3k hour moth player that no one knows :)
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #710844

This thread is retardation.
 ! Message from: Cheshify
This post is nothing but inflammatory. Seriously, what point does saying this serve.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #710851

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... 1806686580
Actually incredible comment and person
god bless them this community is too jaded for these people
respect (let him do his thing)
Googles_Hands

Post by Googles_Hands » #710853

NecromancerAnne wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:53 am Iunno why anyone here in the thread is convinced viro has special privileges
Maybe I overplayed it a bit, I don't think theres a giant conspiracy/cabal, but I do remember that thing where the Crate PR was rushed through before it was finished by the same maintainer that Viro had matching discord names with, all buddy buddy.
It's nothing too major and maybe the maintainers just like his sprites that much, even if Viro handles criticism about as well as a snowflake in the middle of spring.
But that paired with Viro's attiude and resentment towards feedback just leads to those views.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #710864

NecromancerAnne wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:53 am Iunno why anyone here in the thread is convinced viro has special privileges like he isn't at the end of an extremely short rope with the team as is. He literally got told, in this PR, he is going to get his pr's closed if his attitude doesn't improve and he doesn't stop trying to invite aggression towards himself. He is actively making things worse for everyone by behaving like that.
He also actually has been giviing reasonable responses to the replies largely speaking, he just decided to start off by shitting in his own hands and clapping for soome reason
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:24 am >uses the most clear sprite to prove the sprites are just fine

something smells
I know its cruel of me to expect you to read things before having an emotional reaction but "the most clear sprites" were the specific subset of sprites we were talking about and why I said "It is funny you call these unclear because to me they are the most clear".
Hans
Byond Username: Lipino7

Post by Hans » #710867

I fucking hate the artstyle can they fuck off with it
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #710872

Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #710873

jimmyl wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:28 am trying to be as inflammatory as possible on your PR should be grounds for denial
ding ding ding ding. It should not be reinforced behavior. I'm not saying that people need to show up and be meek about their PRs, but straight out bait in the title has got to go.

also agreeing w/ iwishforducks on the breakdown of the readability problem here. The shading is obnoxious.
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #710874

warbluke wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:16 pm Hey guys look at this PR:
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/79665
SOUL
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #710875

It's nice to see that the github comments section has improved greatly. A lot of genuinely useful feedback, especially MoffNyan's post there.
A shame players club'll always be like this, though.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Googles_Hands

Post by Googles_Hands » #710881

Me likey.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #710886

BRO THOSE LOOK SO GODDAMN GOOD
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #710890

spritesisters, we're back?
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #710891

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:24 pm It's nice to see that the github comments section has improved greatly. A lot of genuinely useful feedback, especially MoffNyan's post there.
Playersclub has improved significantly when it comes to toxicity imo.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #710894

wesoda25 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:31 pm
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:24 pm It's nice to see that the github comments section has improved greatly. A lot of genuinely useful feedback, especially MoffNyan's post there.
Playersclub has improved significantly when it comes to toxicity imo.
yeah i was gonna say...
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #710904

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
help
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #710908

NecromancerAnne wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:53 am Iunno why anyone here in the thread is convinced viro has special privileges like he isn't at the end of an extremely short rope with the team as is. He literally got told, in this PR, he is going to get his pr's closed if his attitude doesn't improve and he doesn't stop trying to invite aggression towards himself. He is actively making things worse for everyone by behaving like that.
I don't think they alone have special privileges but (at least from the time I've been here) people who regularly get stuff added to the game seem to have way more leeway to "act up."

I don't know how to word it well but here's what my thought process is:

1. Viro is a regular contributor and they have quite a few sprite PRs under their belt (be it as the primary or secondary author)

2. TG really doesn't want to scare away contributors because such a small percentage of the server population codes or sprites stuff.

Do you really think some random no-name first time contributor would have gotten a department resprite PR (that changed the department colors, AND how the outfits themselves look from a visual and design perspective) approved and merged if they only resprited and recolored half the department clothing items? I highly doubt it. I would imagine they would have been told to come back with a complete resprite.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #710917

im gonna let you in on a little secret...
i think...
i think...
i think viro uses his own resprites for departments as the base colours for the lockers... which might explain why they're so gray...
dont tell anybody... sshhhh
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
conrad

Post by conrad » #710919

I'm just estatic of how everyone collectively agrees the unrelated to the thread crate sprites are so much better.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #710920

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:53 pm
I don't think they alone have special privileges but (at least from the time I've been here) people who regularly get stuff added to the game seem to have way more leeway to "act up."
this is because the unspoken currency on the github is trust
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #710924

saprasam wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:28 pm im gonna let you in on a little secret...
i think...
i think...
i think viro uses his own resprites for departments as the base colours for the lockers... which might explain why they're so gray...
Not really a secret. Viro's been doing their own color/shading thing that's noticeably different from the rest of the TG sprites for a while. All the sprites that Viro's done that I like have had the caveat that someone else coauthored it, or someone went and changed the sprites to make them more in line with the rest of TG's sprites. Part of the justification for the crates being the way they are is so they're ready for the wallening.

Viro perspective sprites be like:
Spoiler:
I'll give them props for seemingly having a better attitude on the discord at least. (though that shouldn't even have to be a positive to point out)
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #710930

giving a bad name to the wallening
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #710931

Finally, an improvement.
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #710935

saprasam wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:28 pm im gonna let you in on a little secret...
i think...
i think...
I dont get why this is meant to be surprising
like yeah I also think his colours are bad but why wouldn't he design his own sprites to look good when placed next to each other?

The guy has a specific vision for SS13 it's just the vision is "grey and drab and also with a bunch of military larpers in it", so we need people to come back after he has touched things to reinject saturation
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #710936

That engineering MODsuit replacement looks kinda cool. It's awful as an engineering MODsuit, but as a MODsuit in general it's neat
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #710937

Maybe it's just my bad take but I think that respriting a lot of the game to match one person's artistic vision is a really, really bad idea. The same thing happened to Minecraft (I know, I know...) and as a result I just can't play that game any more. The new art style just doesn't look as charming as the old in my eyes and as a result the game actually lost a lot for me.
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
DaydreamIQ
Byond Username: DaydreamIQ

Post by DaydreamIQ » #710939

This PR really wouldn't be that much of an issue if it wasn't made by the single most toxic spriter there is. There's literally a PR up that does all the crates they did with better perspectives and doesn't make them look stupidly large, and unlike Viro they're actually listening to feedback. Turns out people like you more if you aren't an elitist prick who knew
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #710941

BonChoi wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:06 am Maybe it's just my bad take but I think that respriting a lot of the game to match one person's artistic vision is a really, really bad idea. The same thing happened to Minecraft (I know, I know...) and as a result I just can't play that game any more. The new art style just doesn't look as charming as the old in my eyes and as a result the game actually lost a lot for me.
i still play with the "dev art" resource pack that the game provides. the new art feels so... microsoft? like unbearably so.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #710942

BonChoi wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:06 am Maybe it's just my bad take but I think that respriting a lot of the game to match one person's artistic vision is a really, really bad idea. The same thing happened to Minecraft (I know, I know...) and as a result I just can't play that game any more. The new art style just doesn't look as charming as the old in my eyes and as a result the game actually lost a lot for me.
I think the new minecraft textures are objectively bad because they're aliased.
As for the pr i would repost my dark palette critique but i cant find the post. The sprites are fine thoughever as long as we keep the functionality the same. If my post # ends in 6 lock the thread.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #710950

Capsandi wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:55 am If my post # ends in 6 lock the thread.
i wouldnt have wanted the thread to be locked but honestly i couldn't even have been mad if the thread was locked because of this
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #710951

Oh boy, time for another Viro Sprite PR to make things worse than they were before, completely ignore any genuine feedback, claim that everyone was trolls, and get forcemerged because he's best friends with the main spritetainer.

This thread and the comments in the PR are utterly meaningless, because they're just going to get ignored.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #710952

iwishforducks wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:11 am
Capsandi wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:55 am If my post # ends in 6 lock the thread.
i wouldnt have wanted the thread to be locked but honestly i couldn't even have been mad if the thread was locked because of this
this forum does not move fast enough for predictive gets to have any meaning. If I bothered to check the latest post I could have guaranteed the get so it's best to only strongly interpret quints and up.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #710953

Capsandi wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:16 am
iwishforducks wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:11 am
this forum does not move fast enough for predictive gets to have any meaning. If I bothered to check the latest post I could have guaranteed the get so it's best to only strongly interpret quints and up.
even if you cheated still couldn't have been mad. just so out of the blue. it genuinely shocked me when i read that part of your post
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #710959

It was all a psy-op perpetrated by [REDACTED] in order to improve the quality of Github comments; they force through disliked PRs so that way comments need to be actual feedback to be listened to

DON'T FALL FOR IT, GUYS
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #710961

i always found it funny when people get mad at spriters or coders as groups or whatever in a community contributed game because theyre just players who
also contribute and not any organized group
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #710962

CMDR_Gungnir wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:16 am Oh boy, time for another Viro Sprite PR to make things worse than they were before, completely ignore any genuine feedback, claim that everyone was trolls, and get forcemerged because he's best friends with the main spritetainer.

This thread and the comments in the PR are utterly meaningless, because they're just going to get ignored.
it is better to voice dissatisfaction in the off-chance it'll do something rather than sit and wallow
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #710963

Cry about it Jannie you will forever sweep up the dirt I leave behind
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #710975

this appeal is the equivalent of watching a one pump chump in action
conrad

Post by conrad » #710976

saprasam wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:11 am this appeal is the equivalent of watching a one pump chump in action
He's on the wrong thread laugh at him.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #710978

conrad wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:31 am
saprasam wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:11 am this appeal is the equivalent of watching a one pump chump in action
He's on the wrong thread laugh at him.
FUCK
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #710998

viro being a massive caustic asshole in spriter chat discord again
why do we keep them around if all they do is drive off people
fuck them and fuck their art
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #710999

kinnebian wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:07 pm viro being a massive caustic asshole in spriter chat discord again
why do we keep them around if all they do is drive off people
fuck them and fuck their art
I've only had the displeasure of speaking to them twice, neither of which were about Sprites, and they were a massive caustic asshole. Just being a contrarian for contrarian's sake, to the point that while I was trying to explain what I meant to them, I had multiple people DMing me, telling me "that's just Viro, don't bother".

I really don't know why we put up with it.
DaydreamIQ
Byond Username: DaydreamIQ

Post by DaydreamIQ » #711002

Well Viro called out MoffNyan (The person who left a lot of really nice and politely worded feedback) for being 'condescending' and straight up kept calling them a cunt so much that they left the tgcord, and now I'm pretty sure they're banned for being a toxic dickhead. So life goes on I guess. Makes you wonder how they've lasted this long
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #711003

TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #711004

what a morning
nickup9
Byond Username: Nickup9

Post by nickup9 » #711005

TheBibleMelts wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:58 pm what a morning
Remember, you volunteered for this :^)
► Show Spoiler
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #711006

I would say this is a tremendous loss.
But then I'd be lying.
Threatening to dox people is legitimately one of the dumbest things you can do in a tgstation affiliated anything.
It wasn't even something worth yelling at the commentor for- they were providing feedback in a helpful and constructive matter, any perceived condescension aside.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Jackraxxus
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Jackraxxus

Post by Jackraxxus » #711008

Should've stuck to booba jumpskirts.
iamgoofball wrote:Vekter and MrMelbert are more likely to enforce the roleplay rules Manuel is supposed to be abiding by than Wesoda or Jackraxxus are.