peanut in advance

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

peanut in advance

Post by Timonk » #711040

i made the peanut for kieths ban appeal in advance so i can be first
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Re: peanut in advance

Post by cSeal » #711041

actually hes there to see MY appeal pal...
► Show Spoiler
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #711042

Peanutsquatting, you hate to see it.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Hans
Byond Username: Lipino7

Post by Hans » #711066

Thats crazy
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #711069

Well now you've just jinxed it so he won't appeal. Thanks a lot.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #711071

warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #711076

warbluke wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:44 pm Well now you've just jinxed it so he won't appeal. Thanks a lot.
TheRex9001 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:51 pm viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35285 psychic
AGED
MILK

Seven minutes, goddamn.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #711077

again, never join suicide pacts
it caused the manny chapel accident
it caused the terry chapel accident
respect (let him do his thing)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #711094

Fresh pic of timonk's keyboard

Also look at the MASSIVE essay Kieth wrote.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #711104

is it just me that’s not convinced by this ban appeal? like i just cannot think to myself “yep. looks good. lift this one.” not sure how best to word my dissatisfaction here.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #711106

Lowest of low effort ban appeals given the time passed and former position
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #711107

What else is there to really say besides, "I disagree with some of the details, but I fucked up and I'm sorry."?
He already said what he needed to. Is he supposed to suck your dick, too?
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #711109

yep.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #711118

you got your preemptive thread fucko now give it a better title
► Show Spoiler
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #711155

this peanut sucks ass and theres nothing interesting to say about the appeal
Lizardistaken
Byond Username: DaliIsTaken

Post by Lizardistaken » #711166

Timonk wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:41 am Lowest of low effort ban appeals given the time passed and former position
it seems fine, it's not like he's supposed to write a whole book.... like come on man

anyways, as someone who was at the funeral, i'd say the appeal seems pretty genuine. i saw the whole thing, he kept it IC and was just going along with the joke like most of the people there. not once did i get the impression that he was being malicious in any way, so it kind of sucks that kieth got lumped in with people who, unlike himself, actually had bad intentions.
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #711172

Lizardistaken wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:32 pm
Timonk wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:41 am Lowest of low effort ban appeals given the time passed and former position
it seems fine, it's not like he's supposed to write a whole book.... like come on man

anyways, as someone who was at the funeral, i'd say the appeal seems pretty genuine. i saw the whole thing, he kept it IC and was just going along with the joke like most of the people there. not once did i get the impression that he was being malicious in any way, so it kind of sucks that kieth got lumped in with people who, unlike himself, actually had bad intentions.
I think that if Kieth saw what people were saying and proceeded to say something along the same lines himself, he did go into the situation with bad intentions.

If I were to go into the chapel during a round and I saw people saying an admin's ckey IC followed by them telling the admins to "kill themselves," I would absolutely get the fuck outta there so quickly it would've made a drag race look like time stood still. Kieth didn't do that and he actually joined in, so as a result he got punished accordingly.
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
Lizardistaken

Post by Lizardistaken » #711175

BonChoi wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:58 pm I think that if Kieth saw what people were saying and proceeded to say something along the same lines himself, he did go into the situation with bad intentions.

If I were to go into the chapel during a round and I saw people saying an admin's ckey IC followed by them telling the admins to "kill themselves," I would absolutely get the fuck outta there so quickly it would've made a drag race look like time stood still. Kieth didn't do that and he actually joined in, so as a result he got punished accordingly.
except they only said the ckey long into the funeral when it was close to ending. it doesn't really seem fair to instantly assume bad faith for someone who doesn't even have any kind of history of doing this when you neither experienced it, read any logs or watched the literal recording of the events, especially when it comes to something as serious as genuine harassment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am8tDZwwhpo check the 6:55 mark when someone starts mentioning a ckey, lukas doesn't say anything, and in fact leaves the room about 20 seconds later. how is that "actually joining in"?
BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #711177

Lizardistaken wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:22 pm
BonChoi wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:58 pm I think that if Kieth saw what people were saying and proceeded to say something along the same lines himself, he did go into the situation with bad intentions.

except they only said the ckey long into the funeral when it was close to ending. it doesn't really seem fair to instantly assume bad faith for someone who doesn't even have any kind of history of doing this when you neither experienced it, read any logs or watched the literal recording of the events, especially when it comes to something as serious as genuine harassment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am8tDZwwhpo check the 6:55 mark when someone starts mentioning a ckey, lukas doesn't say anything, and in fact leaves the room about 20 seconds later. how is that "actually joining in"?
Except I did those things, and I 100% can tell you that I'd sure as hell stay away from it anyways, regardless of what context there was for it. I dunno why you're putting so much effort into defending someone that has already began to atone for what they did and recognizes that what they themselves did was wrong.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
Lizardistaken

Post by Lizardistaken » #711178

BonChoi wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:32 pm Except I did those things, and I 100% can tell you that I'd sure as hell stay away from it anyways, regardless of what context there was for it. I dunno why you're putting so much effort into defending someone that has already began to atone for what they did and recognizes that what they themselves did was wrong.
which one of those things did you do? what you are saying is just outright not descriptive of the events at all considering you're making it seem as if he genuinely joined in when it's pretty easily proven otherwise.
BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #711180

Lizardistaken wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:39 pm
BonChoi wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:32 pm Except I did those things, and I 100% can tell you that I'd sure as hell stay away from it anyways, regardless of what context there was for it. I dunno why you're putting so much effort into defending someone that has already began to atone for what they did and recognizes that what they themselves did was wrong.
which one of those things did you do? what you are saying is just outright not descriptive of the events at all considering you're making it seem as if he genuinely joined in when it's pretty easily proven otherwise.
I read the logs and I watched the video. I wasn't there but I can tell you by the other two things what the smart thing to do during that round would've been to just not be involved in any way, shape or form. And as for the last part, if he didn't join in, then why did he get banned? It's not like everyone on the server that day got banned 4noraisin. Even he admits to what he's done, so my question is once again: why are you so adamant on proving that he did nothing wrong when the actual person in the appeal this peanut thread is for said they did the wrong thing?

Prussen
Byond Username: Prussen

Post by Prussen » #711183

BonChoi wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:43 pm
Lizardistaken wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:39 pm
I read the logs and I watched the video. I wasn't there but I can tell you by the other two things what the smart thing to do during that round would've been to just not be involved in any way, shape or form. And as for the last part, if he didn't join in, then why did he get banned? It's not like everyone on the server that day got banned 4noraisin. Even he admits to what he's done, so my question is once again: why are you so adamant on proving that he did nothing wrong when the actual person in the appeal this peanut thread is for said they did the wrong thing?
Hey man lying is bad, if you really read the logs you wouldn’t have said this,
If I were to go into the chapel during a round and I saw people saying an admin's ckey IC followed by them telling the admins to "kill themselves,"
…because from the logs, it is clear that Lukas was not present during any of the ckey dropping…
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #711184

It’s a perma for saying kys it’s not like he needs to write a dissertation lol.

He can recall the events and knows where he fucked up and can show remorse, what else does he have to do???? This is small potatoes compared to other permaban reasons
Lizardistaken

Post by Lizardistaken » #711185

BonChoi wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:43 pm I read the logs and I watched the video. I wasn't there but I can tell you by the other two things what the smart thing to do during that round would've been to just not be involved in any way, shape or form. And as for the last part, if he didn't join in, then why did he get banned? It's not like everyone on the server that day got banned 4noraisin. Even he admits to what he's done, so my question is once again: why are you so adamant on proving that he did nothing wrong when the actual person in the appeal this peanut thread is for said they did the wrong thing?
at least 20 people were involved in the funeral as a whole, few of which were even admins, everyone was just having fun for the greater part of it. and you do realize unfair or exaggerated punishments can happen, right? if you had actually read the logs or even watched the video (i even gave you a timestamp to make things easier...) it'd be pretty clear he wasn't harassing anyone. he himself says in the appeal he never meant to direct the "centcom kys" at any individuals nor that he had any intentions of offending anyone. i don't know why you're making it seem as if he said he was harassing people in the appeal when he clearly never said anything like that? as for why i'm defending him; i just don't like to see a person slandered over mere assumptions.
BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #711187

Lizardistaken wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:57 pm
BonChoi wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:43 pm I read the logs and I watched the video. I wasn't there but I can tell you by the other two things what the smart thing to do during that round would've been to just not be involved in any way, shape or form. And as for the last part, if he didn't join in, then why did he get banned? It's not like everyone on the server that day got banned 4noraisin. Even he admits to what he's done, so my question is once again: why are you so adamant on proving that he did nothing wrong when the actual person in the appeal this peanut thread is for said they did the wrong thing?
at least 20 people were involved in the funeral as a whole, few of which were even admins, everyone was just having fun for the greater part of it. and you do realize unfair or exaggerated punishments can happen, right? if you had actually read the logs or even watched the video (i even gave you a timestamp to make things easier...) it'd be pretty clear he wasn't harassing anyone. he himself says in the appeal he never meant to direct the "centcom kys" at any individuals nor that he had any intentions of offending anyone. i don't know why you're making it seem as if he said he was harassing people in the appeal when he clearly never said anything like that? as for why i'm defending him; i just don't like to see a person slandered over mere assumptions.
I never claimed that he was harassing people in the appeal thread, I don't know where you're getting that from. But I'm telling you right now that telling Centcomm to kill themselves is absolutely in no way a smart move whatsoever. Also, I don't think it's slander nor do I think that they're a victim to any sort of grand conspiracy. What they said was abhorrent and I think the right punishment was handed down here, however I also believe in their ability to be able to appeal the permaban given that they realize all of the things I've said before.

Edit: Removed the more inflammatory part of my response. I think it was pretty out of pocket and I apologize for that but I think it's best if we just agree to disagree and as such this will be my last message about this subject.

Lizardistaken

Post by Lizardistaken » #711191

BonChoi wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:15 pm I never claimed that he was harassing people in the appeal thread, I don't know where you're getting that from. But I'm telling you right now that telling Centcomm to kill themselves is absolutely in no way a smart move whatsoever. Also, if you think this is "slander" or some sort of grand conspiracy against this person, you may need to adjust your tinfoil hat because it's cutting off the blood flow to your brain. What they said was abhorrent and I think the right punishment was handed down here, however I also believe in their ability to be able to appeal the permaban given that they realize all of the things I've said before.
okay so why are you blatantly lying now?
here is you claiming he was joining in with the harassment of an admin after a ckey was dropped.

here is you referring to him joining in again, then specifically saying that he admitted to it
BonChoi wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:43 pm And as for the last part, if he didn't join in, then why did he get banned? It's not like everyone on the server that day got banned 4noraisin. Even he admits to what he's done
but yeah you never claimed he was harassing people for sure man.

i'd say he is being slandered considering i've seen people say he specifically told the admin whose ckey was dropped to kill themselves, which he in fact had nothing to do with. no one ever said that saying "centcom kill yourself" is smart by the way, but his intentions and the way it was done is not nearly as bad as what you are making it out to be
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #711198

I figure most people who apologize and recognize that it was a bad thing to say ought to be let back on.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #711231

kieth was generally liked in the admin team so i doubt his intentions being overly malicious
hes a cool guy just fucked up
respect (let him do his thing)
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #711288

Jacquerel wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:57 am this peanut sucks ass and theres nothing interesting to say about the appeal
Yea but I did it in advance
cSeal wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:45 am you got your preemptive thread fucko now give it a better title
Make me the most interesting thing about this appeal is that the peanut thread got made before the ban appeal got released
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #711297

Timonk wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:45 am
Jacquerel wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:57 am this peanut sucks ass and theres nothing interesting to say about the appeal
Yea but I did it in advance
An object lesson in why not to do that i would hope
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #711390

here before locked,,,
Walter brought back Crack.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #711443

I want to leak some hints from looking at the raw logs. But I shouldn't. I would like to know who complained about kieth's behaviour.

I certainly think a perma ban is over the top and kieth's sincere apology should be accepted.

(statement of interest:I consider kieth a friend)
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #711449

good post from tbm as always.

kieth never struck me as the type of mf to have the level of malice in his heart to truly try to target admins and say heinous shit to them, especially not off the back of literally sharing channels and hearing all our life stories for 6 months.

it was a shitty thing of him to do but i'm glad he knows this and that there's been a good understanding formed about the situation.

does this mean i will now have to finally play terry sec with lukas? only time will tell
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #711453

I am pleased with this outcome
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #711459

WineAllWine wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:30 am I want to leak some hints from looking at the raw logs. But I shouldn't. I would like to know who complained about kieth's behaviour.

I certainly think a perma ban is over the top and kieth's sincere apology should be accepted.

personally i think Justice should decide on that
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #711511

dendydoom wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:11 am good post from tbm as always.

kieth never struck me as the type of mf to have the level of malice in his heart to truly try to target admins and say heinous shit to them, especially not off the back of literally sharing channels and hearing all our life stories for 6 months.

it was a shitty thing of him to do but i'm glad he knows this and that there's been a good understanding formed about the situation.

does this mean i will now have to finally play terry sec with lukas? only time will tell
To play devil's advocate some admins did use the backroom to say some incredibly horrible shit/throw fake horrid accusations around (tee hee). If I was to be malicious I have full reason to be.....

But I've known justice for a while be4 they were even an admin and shit so we're cool I think no malice 2 them
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #711521

Timonk wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:58 am
WineAllWine wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:30 am I want to leak some hints from looking at the raw logs. But I shouldn't. I would like to know who complained about kieth's behaviour.

personally i think Justice should decide on that
I agree, I'm sorry I didn't mention that in my original post