[Player Poll] How satisfied are you with the current Headmin term's rulings/policy?

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)

[PLAYERS ONLY VOTE] How satisfied are you with the current headmin term's rulings/policy?

1/5 Very unsatisfied
34%
2/5 Somewhat unsatisfied
19%
3/5 Neutral
16%
4/5 Somewhat satisfied
11%
5/5 Very satisfied
20%

Total votes: 113

Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

[Player Poll] How satisfied are you with the current Headmin term's rulings/policy?

Post by Pepper » #711432

Bottom post of the previous page:

This term is pushing the envelope in a lot of ways and I'm curious to see what the player base's opinion of the recent rulings and changes have been.

Admin version with the same question here; viewtopic.php?f=83&t=35298
help
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Re: [Player Poll] How satisfied are you with the current Headmin term's rulings/policy?

Post by MooCow12 » #712603

Some of the bans from headmins have been alittle sus but they have been amended so far and policy hasn't gone far enough in any direction yet for me to warrant forming any opinion on that.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
knightlyeli
Byond Username: Kochieboy

Re: [Player Poll] How satisfied are you with the current Headmin term's rulings/policy?

Post by knightlyeli » #712625

The Wrench wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:31 pm Bumping this thread because I’m interested in how this poll ends.

I’m not too happy with this term outside of Fikou, it feels like a massive overcorrection for how based last term was with how hard they’re trying to reign in LRP. Please don’t touch LRP anymore, we like how things are and TG is the last fun and non racist LRP community left.
I'm in this court. LRP should be left as LRP, not MRP lite. /tg/'s magic and soul is hi-pop chaos, and taking out the LRP would only prove to be a detriment. I like playing Manuel a lot, but sometimes I just wanna raise hell in Sybil. I don't wanna go to Fulp or [insert -tide server of the day here], because those lack the energy I started playing SS13 for in the first place. I feel like a good chunk of people who play on the LRP servers feel the same way; but obviously I can't speak for everyone, it's just what I feel from the pulse of things.
:ian: LEAST ROBUST SCIENTIST SINCE 2011 :ian:

Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #712626

I don’t think any of these rulings encourage or inforce higher levels of roleplay
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #712645

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:16 am I don’t think any of these rulings encourage or inforce higher levels of roleplay
in the teegee lexicon, "good for roleplay" is often used interchangeably with "easier to administrate".
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness