All This for a Saltine Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

All This for a Saltine Peanut

Post by DrAmazing343 » #711528

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35301
Walter brought back Crack.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Re: All This for a Saltine Peanut

Post by iwishforducks » #711688

conrad wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:45 pm Image
THIS IS A PERFECTLY GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #711689

cSeal wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:27 pm
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:01 am Deny. If we look at the contextual usage, he was clearly intending it to be used in an insulting or derogatory manner, based on the recipient's race, and towards a white person.
Do we actually have confirmation that the target of the ritz bomb was white? can we get a skin tone check on this one? Admins?
They said so themselves, as their justification for using the slur.
feaster
Byond Username: Roadto3k

Post by feaster » #711692

He did not mean to offend so he did not break rule 11, but admins can note for anything any time. Just pray they dont use it as ammunition against later non-infractions.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #711695

Thranos wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:49 pm
Vekter wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:39 pm
Thranos wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:14 pm
Question, are you white?
Yes.
Ah, good to know you're a fellow Person Of No Color, Melanain't, Mayo Monkey, Snow Roach, Paperboy, Colonizer, Bleach Demon, No Purpose Flour, Cornstarch Crusader, Salt Shaker, Unwhipped Cream, Marshmallow Minion, Garlic Goblin, Milk Cricket, Lice Attractor, Gluetube, Yeast Yeti, Child of The Chalk, Vanilla Villain, Flashback Mary, Marshmallow Monkey, Vanilla Gorilla, Ranch Raccoon, Yogurt Yodeller, Lint Leach, Unscented Candle, Ice Chimp, Vanilla Vulture, Culture Crasher, Tighty Whitey, String Cheese, Paleface Cracker.
lmfao holy shit id laugh my ass off if somebody tried to use any of these as a slur
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #711696

saprasam wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:14 pm
Question, are you white?
Yes.
Ah, good to know you're a fellow Person Of No Color, Melanain't, Mayo Monkey, Snow Roach, Paperboy, Colonizer, Bleach Demon, No Purpose Flour, Cornstarch Crusader, Salt Shaker, Unwhipped Cream, Marshmallow Minion, Garlic Goblin, Milk Cricket, Lice Attractor, Gluetube, Yeast Yeti, Child of The Chalk, Vanilla Villain, Flashback Mary, Marshmallow Monkey, Vanilla Gorilla, Ranch Raccoon, Yogurt Yodeller, Lint Leach, Unscented Candle, Ice Chimp, Vanilla Vulture, Culture Crasher, Tighty Whitey, String Cheese, Paleface Cracker.
lmfao holy shit id laugh my ass off if somebody tried to use any of these as a slur
usually they get used in a context a normal racial slur wouid be used (not that most of them would be used, ever. but things like Mayo Monkey and Colonizer do get used)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #711697

iwishforducks wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:50 pm
conrad wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:45 pm Image
THIS IS A PERFECTLY GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY
this is a public service announcement a shitload of the boondocks is just up on youtube and it owns
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #711736

dendydoom wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:28 pm this is a public service announcement a shitload of the boondocks is just up on youtube and it owns
this Ronald Reagan guy seems pretty cool
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #711738

iwishforducks wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:02 pm you guys have no idea when i walked back home from school all the black kids would throw saltine crackers at me and go “dance cracker dance” and then kick my ass in dragon ball fighters guys please never use cracker it’s a very real slur
can you throw down a little boogie for us?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #711739

as tyler the creator said "Suck my dick white america"
Living God

Extraordinary Person

CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #711980

Question, are you white?
Yes.
Untitled Google Doc.