All This for a Saltine Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

All This for a Saltine Peanut

Post by DrAmazing343 » #711528

Walter brought back Crack.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: All This for a Saltine Peanut

Post by Timonk » #711529

holy cheese crackers!
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #711532

Deny. If we look at the contextual usage, he was clearly intending it to be used in an insulting or derogatory manner, based on the recipient's race, and towards a white person.

That's an extremely straightforward and blatant case of racism.

Good job to the admin for noting the racist.
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #711533

unban this cracker right NOW
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #711534

Is it possible to give someone a cracka pass?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
feaster
Byond Username: Roadto3k

Post by feaster » #711550

From rule 11
Intentionally seeking to demean others due to their actual or perceived race, sex, gender, disability, orientation or the like is not tolerated. It is not our goal to create or enforce a list of banned words and instead our goal to eject the expression of bigotry from the community. Enforcement will be less PC based and more common sense based with that goal in mind.

This means rather than warning or banning for quoting a usage such as "Griff McNazi got banned for calling somebody a faggot" or even things like "nigga pls" and "what are you faggots playing" which are generally not statements made to be bigoted, we'll focus more on statements like "you talk like a [insert stereotype]" or "x is a [insert slur]".
In context this was strictly banter
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #711556

classic ss13 banter
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #711568

Better title than I could've come up with.

Rule 11 covers all races, not just marginalized ones, so it's a valid note, even if I don't personally find the term offensive.

E: For the record, I think it's goofy that we note people for slurs/racism against white people, but the rules are the rules. I don't make them.
Last edited by Vekter on Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #711569

you guys have no idea when i walked back home from school all the black kids would throw saltine crackers at me and go “dance cracker dance” and then kick my ass in dragon ball fighters guys please never use cracker it’s a very real slur
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #711572

Vekter wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:59 pm E: For the record, I think it's goofy that we note people for slurs/racism against white people,
Why?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #711573

Maybe Vekter is of the sort of people who think white people can't experience racism?

Anyways the point should always be to prevent racism against anyone and not just marginalized groups because racism is never okay

That being said I am very sad that I can't say ligger on tg anymore
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #711577

CPTANT wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:15 pm
Vekter wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:59 pm E: For the record, I think it's goofy that we note people for slurs/racism against white people,
Why?
With all due respect, i'm not getting into this. Either you actually don't understand and I'm not turning a peanut into Racism 101 or you do and you're baiting me. It's not difficult to Google "Why can't you be racist against white people?".

I didn't add that for the sake of starting a conversation about racism. I added it to clarify my position on the matter.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #711578

Timonk wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:19 pm Maybe Vekter is of the sort of people who think white people can't experience racism?

Anyways the point should always be to prevent racism against anyone and not just marginalized groups because racism is never okay

That being said I am very sad that I can't say ligger on tg anymore
You can say ligger, you just can't defend yourself if someone decides to dunk you for it. Though I guess if you are an antag you can smoke em anyway?
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #711582

Vekter wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:26 pm
Why?
With all due respect, i'm not getting into this. Either you actually don't understand and I'm not turning a peanut into Racism 101 or you do and you're baiting me. It's not difficult to Google "Why can't you be racist against white people?".

I didn't add that for the sake of starting a conversation about racism. I added it to clarify my position on the matter.
I would say that if you think that a request to elaborate your statement is bait, that it is a good indication that you know it is wrong.
8bot
Byond Username: 8botticus

Post by 8bot » #711593

Vekter wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:26 pm It's not difficult to Google "Why can't you be racist against white people?".
come on, man.
the gamer formerly known as "remanseptim"
soreyew
Byond Username: SoreYew

Post by soreyew » #711601

8bot wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:42 pm
Vekter wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:26 pm It's not difficult to Google "Why can't you be racist against white people?".
come on, man.
Ive got you, G.
https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Why+can% ... +people%3F
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #711609

this thread is either getting locked on page 2 or it's gonna be a juicy 7 pager. bets?
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #711610

dendydoom wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:46 pm this thread is either getting locked on page 2 or it's gonna be a juicy 7 pager. bets?
I'm leaving now before it becomes a train wreck.

I'll come back in 3 pages so I can post that gif from Community of the guy with the pizza boxes and everything on fire when someone inevitably posts a take like "I think we should be allowed to be racist to one another because it's the internet and we're all too easily offended".
Spoiler:

TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #711612

(no i will not clarify, this is silly :p)
Thranos
Byond Username: Thranos

Post by Thranos » #711617

Why?
It's not difficult to Google "Why can't you be racist against white people?".
Question, are you white?
zergking
Byond Username: Zergking

Post by zergking » #711619

Just call them Goyim like I have been doing. I will sell you all a G word pass
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #711621

It's racist to say that you can't be racist against white people.
Please ban Vekter for breaking rule 11.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #711623

Thranos wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:14 pm
Why?
It's not difficult to Google "Why can't you be racist against white people?".
Question, are you white?
Yes.
Spoiler:

AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #711624

Vekter has terminal yankee brain, it's to be expected.

Anyways, "cracker" to me and many others has no bite to it and this was clearly not a serious attempt to demean someone, I don't see why the note shouldn't at least be edited to add further context.
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
Thranos

Post by Thranos » #711626

Vekter wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:39 pm
Question, are you white?
Yes.
Ah, good to know you're a fellow Person Of No Color, Melanain't, Mayo Monkey, Snow Roach, Paperboy, Colonizer, Bleach Demon, No Purpose Flour, Cornstarch Crusader, Salt Shaker, Unwhipped Cream, Marshmallow Minion, Garlic Goblin, Milk Cricket, Lice Attractor, Gluetube, Yeast Yeti, Child of The Chalk, Vanilla Villain, Flashback Mary, Marshmallow Monkey, Vanilla Gorilla, Ranch Raccoon, Yogurt Yodeller, Lint Leach, Unscented Candle, Ice Chimp, Vanilla Vulture, Culture Crasher, Tighty Whitey, String Cheese, Paleface Cracker.
8bot

Post by 8bot » #711627

yogurt yodeller's a good one holy shit
Thranos

Post by Thranos » #711628

'Unwhipped Cream' seems extremely mid until you give it a second though and then it's just kinda OOF.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #711629

Thranos wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:49 pm
Question, are you white?
Yes.
Ah, good to know you're a fellow Person Of No Color, Melanain't, Mayo Monkey, Snow Roach, Paperboy, Colonizer, Bleach Demon, No Purpose Flour, Cornstarch Crusader, Salt Shaker, Unwhipped Cream, Marshmallow Minion, Garlic Goblin, Milk Cricket, Lice Attractor, Gluetube, Yeast Yeti, Child of The Chalk, Vanilla Villain, Flashback Mary, Marshmallow Monkey, Vanilla Gorilla, Ranch Raccoon, Yogurt Yodeller, Lint Leach, Unscented Candle, Ice Chimp, Vanilla Vulture, Culture Crasher, Tighty Whitey, String Cheese, Paleface Cracker.
I'm kind of impressed, honestly. At least ten of those are funny as hell. Did you come up with those yourself or is it a bit I'm not aware of?
Spoiler:

bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #711630

the yakubian menace strikes again

8bot

Post by 8bot » #711632

Anti-white racism is the reason YongYea is voicing English Kiryu now, and while nobody cares about Yakuza in English, the fact his cover of Judgement was allowed should be classified as a crime against humanity
Thranos

Post by Thranos » #711633

Vekter wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:52 pm
Question, are you white?
Yes.
I'm kind of impressed, honestly. At least ten of those are funny as hell. Did you come up with those yourself or is it a bit I'm not aware of?
These are all considered actual anti-white slurs.
They kinda suck. I can't think of a single white person who would mald over any of them instead of either laughing their ass off or going "bruh is that the best you can do?"
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #711634

Question, are you white?
Yes.
Thank you for your service
► Show Spoiler
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #711636

Why?
"Why can't you be racist against white people?".
well shit if wikipedia and the rest of the liberals say you can't be racist against white people I guess that settles it
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #711638

Question, are you white?
Yes.
UNSCENTED CANDLE OH SHIT
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #711640

DrAmazing343 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:39 am viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35301
8/10 thread title
cSeal

Post by cSeal » #711642

This is a very interesting ban to me
rather than warning or banning for quoting a usage such as "Griff McNazi got banned for calling somebody a faggot" or even things like "nigga pls" and "what are you faggots playing" which are generally not statements made to be bigoted, we'll focus more on statements like "you talk like a [insert stereotype]" or "x is a [insert slur]".
I think the line between "what are you faggots playing" and "x is a faggot" is a lot more blurry than it seems at first and more context dependent than what some people seem to think
Id like to say- I dont think its impossible to be racist to them white folx... Its possible for anyone to hold vitriol in their heart for any group for any reason. Tell me the shit the NOI believe isnt textbook racism. Just because it isnt perceived as punching down doesnt mean its not racism
"Im one of them, how could I be racist to them" doesnt cut it either, uncle toms and pick-me gays are glaring fucking examples of that
But I dont think its unreasonable to say that genuine racism to caucasians is a lot less wide spread than for other groups
me personally, id be willing to take this person at their word that they didnt really mean nothing by it but banter... maybe tell them to be more careful and that others might not see it that way idk
► Show Spoiler
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #711643

30 years without a footjob.... you ever think what kind of things that does to a man?
help
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #711646

oh fuck
cSeal

Post by cSeal » #711647

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:01 am Deny. If we look at the contextual usage, he was clearly intending it to be used in an insulting or derogatory manner, based on the recipient's race, and towards a white person.
Do we actually have confirmation that the target of the ritz bomb was white? can we get a skin tone check on this one? Admins?
► Show Spoiler
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #711648

Pepper wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:20 pm 30 years without a footjob.... you ever think what kind of things that does to a man?
pepper what the fuck
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #711650

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:28 pm pepper what the fuck
yeah, i kind of want to know what went into that thought process, too.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #711653

jokerposting.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #711660

cSeal wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:27 pm
Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:01 am Deny. If we look at the contextual usage, he was clearly intending it to be used in an insulting or derogatory manner, based on the recipient's race, and towards a white person.
Do we actually have confirmation that the target of the ritz bomb was white? can we get a skin tone check on this one? Admins?
midshade_slot3, melanoma risk high
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #711661

Pepper wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:20 pm 30 years without a footjob.... you ever think what kind of things that does to a man?
the community of the involuntarily footjobless is growing by the day and increasingly demonised for their beliefs
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #711662

TheBibleMelts wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:39 pm jokerposting.
Pepper has achieved perpetual clown mode it's funny.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #711679

called it.

googling that has the same effect as googling "healing crystals to shield me from 5G"
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #711680

let me specify: vekter genuinely believes that you are unable to be racist to a specific group of people, no matter what you do.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #711683

Cracker sounds like a slur that was censored for a pg movie to me.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #711685

Question, are you white?
Yes.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #711688

conrad wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:45 pm Image
THIS IS A PERFECTLY GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)