fighting an ocelot

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

fighting an ocelot

Post by kinnebian » #711546

simple as
you and a big ocelot, the arena is a gladiator arena
you have a small pocket knife and a bb gun

you have 1 week to prepare beforehand, modern foods and a gym is available to you, as well as a shooting range

do you survive with your ss13 skillz?
respect (let him do his thing)
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Re: fighting an ocelot

Post by dirk_mcblade » #711548

Use the bb gun as a club
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #711551

I think I would lose most hypothetical wild animal contests but as ocelots aren't really that big and mostly only pose a danger of death to children I think I could take this one and only get like, non-lethally maimed in the process
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #711552

Does the ocelot also get time to prepare?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #711553

lets say the ocelot has its own trainer and time to prep
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #711554

kinnebian wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:57 am lets say the ocelot has its own trainer and time to prep
well now I am less confident
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #711558

I save the ocelot.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #711561

Timberpoes wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:46 am I save the ocelot.
Nepotism at its finest.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #711566

Timberpoes wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:46 am I save the ocelot.
What have the ocelots ever done for us?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Tegun
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Tegun

Post by Tegun » #711585

I disarm the ocelot and tell it it's pretty good.
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #711587

I disarm the ocelot and tell it it's pretty.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #711614

disarming an ocelot is way crueler than killing it i think
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #711659

I would not fight the ocelot. Timberpoes is a valuable member of the community.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #711663

I would give my pocket knife to the ocelot, and tell it to go for the eyes. Then we fight our way out of the arena, together!

With cooperative regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
conrad

Post by conrad » #711667

BONERMASTER wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:11 pm I would give my pocket knife to the ocelot, and tell it to go for the eyes. Then we fight our way out of the arena, together!

With cooperative regards
-BONERMASTER
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
soreyew
Byond Username: SoreYew

Post by soreyew » #711676

Roll Animal Handling with intent to kill their previous owners
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #711677

Just throw rocks at the little shit
Living God

Extraordinary Person

scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #711701

i spend my preparation time looking for a smoke grenade and a screwdriver. i use the screwdriver to set the smoke grenade to detonate instantly. as soon as the fight starts i detonate it and i am shrouded inside of the cloud of smoke. when the smoke clears i am lying dead on the floor
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #711710

actually i retract my answer this is social engineering theyre gonna steal all our passwords somehow
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
Donglesplonge
Byond Username: Donglesplonge

Post by Donglesplonge » #711711

i'd cook the ocelot a nice slow cooked pheasant roast with some gravy and mash and then i'd swallow my tongue because if i'm supposed to fight to the death i would think it'd be way funnier if i just died without a fuss
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #711712

I think I could take an ocelot yeah
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #711735

i think i could take on timberpoes in bed
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #711741

Jungle station when
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #711744

Timonk wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:57 am i think i could take on timberpoes in bed
L-lewd.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #711749

Timberpoes wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:15 pm
Timonk wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:57 am i think i could take on timberpoes in bed
L-lewd.
bottom behaviour
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #711750

L-lewd.
can we kill timber? Rip his claws out?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #711751

L-lewd.
ERP Alert! ERP Alert!
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #711752

please stop derailing this is purely for ocelot survival classes
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #711756

these things really aren't that large. I don't think the pocket knife's going to do you that much good (maybe a solid stab) because honestly a kick or solid punch would probably severely injure the fella :(
if anything, you might be able to just forcibly subdue it with a solid grab and forcing it down to the ground

if I really had to, just go to the gym, take all the weights off of one bar, and use that bar as a big fuckoff metal staff (as you can use it similarly to a spear, which we all know is the most robust graytide gamer gear ever made you don't need a stunprod if you're good)
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
conrad

Post by conrad » #711757

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:39 pm
► Show Spoiler
these things really aren't that large. I don't think the pocket knife's going to do you that much good (maybe a solid stab) because honestly a kick or solid punch would probably severely injure the fella :(
if anything, you might be able to just forcibly subdue it with a solid grab and forcing it down to the ground

if I really had to, just go to the gym, take all the weights off of one bar, and use that bar as a big fuckoff metal staff (as you can use it similarly to a spear, which we all know is the most robust graytide gamer gear ever made you don't need a stunprod if you're good)
Look at that hip sway on the guy on the left tho. Dude has sass for days.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #711761

I could totally beat an adult black bear in a fight.

Timberpoes doesn't stand a chance.
► Show Spoiler
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #711775

If I have access to modern food I will shrimply bring the Ocelot a bunch of food so it will eat it and not me, then I have a new Ocelot friend.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #711776

i will kick the ocelot into orbit
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #711777

where i have a nice home for all my ocelot homies
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Redrover1760
Byond Username: Redrover1760

Post by Redrover1760 » #711795

I'd die, as ocelot would shoot me with infinite revolver shots by dumping a full inventory of revolvers on me.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #711845

I could wrestle the ocelot to the ground and Subdue it pretty easily never thought about how small the little shits are
Living God

Extraordinary Person