another deadmin wave

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

another deadmin wave

Post by kinnebian » #712783

Bottom post of the previous page:

if theres one thing this headmin team is doing a lot of it, its retiring admins
chadley got caught in this one which is quite sad
though ive noticed a few of them dont have retiremin roles on discord? theyll miss the movie nights!
respect (let him do his thing)
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Re: another deadmin wave

Post by Ezel » #712874

it had to be done for the nation
The future is horrible!
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #712875

c4g wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:02 pm id tell you why they were deadminned but its not gonna make sense unless you have an intimate knowledge of egyptian mythology and celestial physics
I do have an intimate knowledge of egyptian mythology and celestial physics. Illuminate me, please
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #712876

Justice12354 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:20 pm
c4g wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:02 pm id tell you why they were deadminned but its not gonna make sense unless you have an intimate knowledge of egyptian mythology and celestial physics
I do have an intimate knowledge of egyptian mythology and celestial physics. Illuminate me, please
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #712877

rip whoever that guy was
ImageImageImage
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #712881

apply to be a sybil admin, your participation is necessary now more than ever

you're not getting any other comments out of me on this one sorry. i'm going to go buy some milk i'll be back tomorrow
Spoiler:

Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #712882

I think I saw the aleak. It wasn't anything interesting and I already forgot about it.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #712883

Scriptis wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:09 pm apply to be a sybil admin, your participation is necessary now more than ever

you're not getting any other comments out of me on this one sorry. i'm going to go buy some milk i'll be back tomorrow
I'm gonna play some sybil more then I might apply for admin
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #712884

gonna keep on observemaining and see what other stupid fucking drama this term can shit out
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #712885

I don't think this is an L for the headmins by any means. Leaking abus is like the dumbest way to get deadminned. Abusing a server full of helpless players with meteors and mic spam admin midis is the way to go.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #712886

Capsandi wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:36 pm I don't think this is an L for the headmins by any means. Leaking abus is like the dumbest way to get deadminned. Abusing a server full of helpless players with meteors and mic spam admin midis is the way to go.
fucking THIS

IF YOU ARE GOING TO GO THEN GO ALL OUT
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #712889

I remember when there were no reasons to the deadmins
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #712890

I remember when there were no reasons to the deadmins
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #712892

The basics of what can actually be revealed are:

- Chadley and Alamo leaked admin channel discussions to players. The subject of the discussion is private enough that we can't discuss it in-depth, but trust me in that it crosses the line of what would be permissible. As Wine alluded to, Chadley's behavior was not as egregious as Alamo's but still warranted the same reaction.
- Hotmud was deadminned for abusing admin tools for an in-game advantage. The details of that interaction are between two involved parties but are serious enough that they warranted hotmud's removal.

I can't go much more in-depth with that, but trust me when I say the actions taken were necessary. If you don't trust me, I dunno, ask another admin, they'll back me up on this. Otherwise, go suck eggs.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #712895

there's nothing that juicy in bus anyway most of it is "how do i vv this to instantly kill everyone" and "is there a rule against crashing the server on purpose or is this guy allowed to do that as an antag" and then a 9 hour argument over whether notes are punishments

all the good shit is in caves
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #712899

Scriptis wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:09 pm apply to be a sybil admin, your participation is necessary now more than ever

Just for you, buddy.
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #712900

The headmin team should trialmin and de-trialmin the entire playerbase so they can permanently hold the record of largest deadmin wave
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #712901

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SCRIPTIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh he retired

wait

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #712905

oranges wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:29 pm They leaked player info and breached adminconduct.

What player info? Who has their info up on an atmospherics simulator?
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #712907

They got old yeller'd
Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #712908

I can only say that the hotmud one was sad but knowing what happened I understand why.
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #712909

AlamoTurtle
Byond Username: Alamo Turtle

Post by AlamoTurtle » #712910

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:07 am What player info? Who has their info up on an atmospherics simulator?
I mean, it's not being discussed in detail for a reason, dude, but I will own up to it and say it was a fuckup on my end. Hence, why I'm deadminned.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #712911

EmpressMaia wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:18 pm

I'm gonna play some sybil more then I might apply for admin
This post goes so hard. Don't let your dreams be dreams. Amen
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #712913

dirk_mcblade wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:07 am
oranges wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:29 pm They leaked player info and breached adminconduct.

information such as notes, bans and ip/cid are all private and confidential to a user unless they are released by the user or the leadership team
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #712914

Dax Dupont wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:18 am
fucking Goa'uld at it again...
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #712917

You, kind sir. You log your IP and CID every time you connect actually.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #712918

This is literally Edward Snowden 2.0........
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #712920

Snowden? Like Snow den? The away mission?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #712921

Timonk wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:39 am Snowden? Like Snow den? The away mission?
SHUSH don't let them in on the secret of what that's about, or it'll get banned too
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #712922

It's the Internet bro, we know more about you than you'd expect us to
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #712923

do you guys not remember typing in literally all of your personal information when first joining the server? that's like the first thing you have to do before you can play
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #712924

I remember being required to submit my address, SSN, and credit card number to 2beard when I first placed, but I'm not sure it was server policy, or actually that 2beard was an admin, or at least that he was even not banned at the time

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #712926

iwishforducks wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:38 am do you guys not remember typing in literally all of your personal information when first joining the server? that's like the first thing you have to do before you can play
when i connect to a /tg/station server and it's all like "what is your real name and address" that's a bit silly innit
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #712928

tgstation needs your name and address or it won't be able to post you the awards you get for being really robust and defeating all of the antagonists by yourself
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #712931

Jacquerel wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:26 am tgstation needs your name and address or it won't be able to post you the awards you get for being really robust and defeating all of the antagonists by yourself
oh so thats why i never got those awards haha phew!! i thought i was just unrobust and unable to defeat even like. a sapient ian
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #712932

Jacquerel wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:26 am tgstation needs your name and address or it won't be able to post you the awards you get for being really robust and defeating all of the antagonists by yourself
OH like youtuber plaques. That clears things up. Goodness me for thinking other mirthful thinks
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #712933

(i do get awards for being really robust and defeating all the antagonist by myself, i think the awards are caught up in USPS or something)
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #712934

Spoiler:

knightlyeli
Byond Username: Kochieboy

Post by knightlyeli » #712935

Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:24 pm what fUCKING ADMIN CONDUCT

THIS IS A FUCKING PIXEL GAME WHAT FUCKING NUCLEAR INFORMATION COULD THEY POSSIBLY POSSESS
They didn't secure dat fukken disk, so they summoned nukies upon all of /tg/
:ian: LEAST ROBUST SCIENTIST SINCE 2011 :ian:

Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #712944

Why is it always the based players to fall :(
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #712951

Jacquerel wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:59 pm hot mud is no longer in your area
cries i - Hotmud.... sniffle sniffle HOTMUD HOTMUDDDDDDDDDD kneels and punches the floor EUGHHHHHH HOTMUD punch HOTMUD (thud) AAAHHHHHH pukes HOTMUD BLOOD DRIPPING FROM NOSE AGHHHHHHH HOTMUD snorts and wipes tears HOTMUD!!!!! hotmud ......
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #712957

this headmin term has been strategically using the ingame polls to gather our data
in a few more weeks they can use all that data to predict our mindwaves
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #712958

kawoppi wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:34 pm this headmin term has been strategically using the ingame polls to gather our data
in a few more weeks they can use all that data to predict our mindwaves
in the future, who needs to get deadminned will be artificially generated!
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #712961

Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #712964

AAUAUAUUAUAUAUAUUAUHGHGUGUGA UWUUEUEUEUEUUEUEUEUUEUWUEUWU UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #712975

even oranges didnt survive leaking adminbus, whyd anyone think they could survive what Captain No Consequences couldnt?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #712999

Some of the same people who always comment on these threads being silent this time because they know more than they want to let on isn't going unnoticed by the leadership team.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #713002

Is that meant to be passive aggressive or super duper ominous and foreshadowing
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #713006

it means they're probably all in the same incident and are going to get fucked
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #713007

page 3 starter
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #713008

MooCow12 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:39 pm Is that meant to be passive aggressive or super duper ominous and foreshadowing
could be both
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?