two nutters RR'd from /tg/station community by MSO

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

two nutters RR'd from /tg/station community by MSO

Post by BonChoi » #713570

Bottom post of the previous page:

Forum poster newbie makes shitty thread title
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Re: two nutters RR'd from /tg/station community by MSO

Post by RaveRadbury » #713773

Bawhoppennn wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:38 am Also even if this particular instance is not an unreasonable ban, and those two actually did do something legitimately shitty, you have to admit there's been far too many problematic drama bans in the past. This looked worryingly like another one of those at first glance.
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #713774

Bawhoppennn wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:14 am Terminally online admins who live off of drama convincing MSO to blacklist people just because they had a personal slight against them? Why am I not surprised...
(Before anyone who claims "It was COORDINATED HARASSMENT"... trying to claim that a few flippant remarks about dissenting against the admin team's opinion, is harassment... is ridiculous)

In all sincerity, this trend is so common at this point over the past 5 years, that it's really made it hard to get invested in the community the same way as in the past. There's always going to be drama, shit-flinging, and grudges in any online gaming community (believe me, that's always been an issue here), but I really think certain admins are doing no favors to the health of this community by letting this problem continue to happen time after time.

And yeah, honestly I feel bad making this post. But I feel I need to be candid here about what I keep seeing as a recurring issue.
Don't be needlessly reductive challenge difficulty level impossible.

I've seen bits and pieces (I can't see the admin subforums but I can see screenshots/shit they discuss about it) and s shitty. Doesn't really matter cause mso is impossible to convince and at some point we are all (not me tho) just living under his thumb.
I get the urge for clarity it's rooted in how this community is run but like, they got banned for intentionally making admin's lives hell it seems kinda cruel to go "nuh uh" in response with no evidence either way.

Anyway forum posting is dumb go fix some code or like post on 4chan or somethin nothing said here will amount to anything but upsetting the people you say it to.
I miss the hut at least back them we all accepted it was garbage.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #713776

TheFinalPotato wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:58 am
Bawhoppennn wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:14 am Terminally online admins who live off of drama convincing MSO to blacklist people just because they had a personal slight against them? Why am I not surprised...
(Before anyone who claims "It was COORDINATED HARASSMENT"... trying to claim that a few flippant remarks about dissenting against the admin team's opinion, is harassment... is ridiculous)

In all sincerity, this trend is so common at this point over the past 5 years, that it's really made it hard to get invested in the community the same way as in the past. There's always going to be drama, shit-flinging, and grudges in any online gaming community (believe me, that's always been an issue here), but I really think certain admins are doing no favors to the health of this community by letting this problem continue to happen time after time.

And yeah, honestly I feel bad making this post. But I feel I need to be candid here about what I keep seeing as a recurring issue.
Don't be needlessly reductive challenge difficulty level impossible.

I've seen bits and pieces (I can't see the admin subforums but I can see screenshots/shit they discuss about it) and s shitty. Doesn't really matter cause mso is impossible to convince and at some point we are all (not me tho) just living under his thumb.
I get the urge for clarity it's rooted in how this community is run but like, they got banned for intentionally making admin's lives hell it seems kinda cruel to go "nuh uh" in response with no evidence either way.

Anyway forum posting is dumb go fix some code or like post on 4chan or somethin nothing said here will amount to anything but upsetting the people you say it to.
I miss the hut at least back them we all accepted it was garbage.
Certainly my post was meant to be bombastic to make a point. One that is probably moot now, but was trying to reflect a bigger issue that I do think has some validity. People do very often (not even on ss13) blow up problems, like someone having somewhat a shit attitude which they personally hate, and then twist/distort those attitudes into becoming perceived horrific offenses that can be used as reasons to get them kicked out/punished in places. For here, I probably didn't give it enough grace, and I definitely did skim past a few replies in this thread that might've made me more hesitant to post (I thought the victim was the whole admin team based off the explanation and ban reason, not 1 specific actual individual). However, aside from this individual situation, that general problem, I think a lot of us have had a creeping frustration about it happening, which desperately wants to boil over. This case just looked like (even if it actually was not) another example of that, at least to me. Anyways I try not to get involved, but that concept struck enough of a nerve to make me want to post something dramatic. And Player's Club is only officially 1 step above the Hut's waste grade, I believe.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #713777

Bawhoppennn wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:38 am Also even if this particular instance is not an unreasonable ban, and those two actually did do something legitimately shitty, you have to admit there's been far too many problematic drama bans in the past. This looked worryingly like another one of those at first glance.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #713779

Lacking full info and all that, but whatever they did MSO thought it worthy of a blacklisting. This isn't some QC ban or a permaban, its a blacklisting. Until more info is shown I will trust in the actions of the people who have the full information.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #713780

Fikou wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:45 am
► Show Spoiler
Omg fikou this is just like digital circus because you have to keep being headmin and cant escape so you're going all crazy!!!! it is so beautiful the parallels between media and experience
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #713784

Sorry to say but anyone who willingly takes part in a peanut threat is by definition terminally online, it doesn't matter how much grass you touch.
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #713785

mrmelbert wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:25 am
Sorry to say but anyone who willingly takes part in a peanut threat is by definition terminally online, it doesn't matter how much grass you touch.
no!!
respect (let him do his thing)
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #713787

guess I'm glad that Pepper wasn't voted headmin
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #713788

Seems the headmin team has weighed in with their own permaban on top of the blacklist. My only question is, if there were several other people in this metacord harrassment server, why were only sinful and pepper banned for it?
sinfullban.png
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #713792

triple ban
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #713793

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:04 am My only question is, if there were several other people in this metacord harrassment server, why were only sinful and pepper banned for it?
Im wondering the same, it is possible they only got temp bans?
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #713794

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:04 am Seems the headmin team has weighed in with their own permaban on top of the blacklist. My only question is, if there were several other people in this metacord harrassment server, why were only sinful and pepper banned for it?

sinfullban.png
I would assume it's the same thing as the cat metacord where different levels of involvement meant different levels of punishment, and only permanent bans appear on public bans.

Either that or TBM fell asleep banning people.

E: I forgot, AlamoTurtle was also banned.
Last edited by conrad on Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #713795

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:04 am Seems the headmin team has weighed in with their own permaban on top of the blacklist. My only question is, if there were several other people in this metacord harrassment server, why were only sinful and pepper banned for it?
Due to your extensive history, and receiving explicit proof of the above actions being your goals, we do not believe you are in this community in good faith or good will.
Probably this bit, here.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #713796

You either die a crew member or live long enough to enough to see yourself become an antagonist. :(
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #713797

players feeling entitled to further information for a 2d spaceman game ban vs admins thinking going "just trust me bro" will work

pass me the popcorn
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #713798

sinfullban.png
Could just be there weren't any punishments handed out to bystanders this time around. It's not like meta issues where simply observing it is breaking the rules, so I don't think there's an obligation for people witnessing it happening to do something about it / get away from it if they aren't actively participating.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #713799

But...but that includes you...

AND ME NOW-
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #713803

sinfullban.png
Two admins being deadmind, one of them being banned and another player being permad are also related to this according to the ten million vague posts coming in from people In The Know(tm) on the discord
Of course the fact they did it in a metacord doesnt mean the entire thing was a harassment hub, its probably just something those two specifically said shit about idfk
► Show Spoiler
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #713805

I actually don't miss either of them anymore
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
8bot
Byond Username: 8botticus

Post by 8bot » #713807

i don't get it guys why are most of our servers dead for most of the day? i don't get it duhh??? GUH?!?!?!?

in seriousness what's been said itt about slash and burn shit is completely true. permabans and the like really are handed out like hotcakes and the server suffers for it; they mostly seem to be fueled by spite and anger from the jannies too, like they're passing down some divine judgment from providence or whatever the fuck
the objective shift in server culture over the last 2-3 years (not that shifts don't happen and haven't happened naturally, just speaking from what i observed as somebody in the thick of it) used permabans as a cudgel - one person gets banned, their circle feels unwelcome, stops playing. thing is, there are plenty of jannies that see that and say "good" not because they think the server's better for their absence, but because they're making somebody they don't like suffer.

there's lots of anger on both sides (inb4 disingenuous responses saying they're not mad) and tension, and in situations where it's admins vs. players the players kind of just have to leave. and the admins hate those particular players, so they're happy to see them go.

it's very sad to witness.
the gamer formerly known as "remanseptim"
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #713808

8bot wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:30 am i don't get it guys why are most of our servers dead for most of the day? i don't get it duhh??? GUH?!?!?!?

in seriousness what's been said itt about slash and burn shit is completely true. permabans and the like really are handed out like hotcakes and the server suffers for it; they mostly seem to be fueled by spite and anger from the jannies too, like they're passing down some divine judgment from providence or whatever the fuck
the objective shift in server culture over the last 2-3 years (not that shifts don't happen and haven't happened naturally, just speaking from what i observed as somebody in the thick of it) used permabans as a cudgel - one person gets banned, their circle feels unwelcome, stops playing. thing is, there are plenty of jannies that see that and say "good" not because they think the server's better for their absence, but because they're making somebody they don't like suffer.

there's lots of anger on both sides (inb4 disingenuous responses saying they're not mad) and tension, and in situations where it's admins vs. players the players kind of just have to leave. and the admins hate those particular players, so they're happy to see them go.

i think this is one of the worst takes ive seen
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #713809

I just imagined the tgstation admins making a little kitten cry and it made me feel sad, its so awful how this happens
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #713813

cSeal wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:00 am

sinfullban.png
Two admins being deadmind, one of them being banned and another player being permad are also related to this according to the ten million vague posts coming in from people In The Know(tm) on the discord
Of course the fact they did it in a metacord doesnt mean the entire thing was a harassment hub, its probably just something those two specifically said shit about idfk
He said 3 admins were lost regarding this so I wonder who tf the third involved is
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #713814

8bot wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:30 am i don't get it guys why are most of our servers dead for most of the day? i don't get it duhh??? GUH?!?!?!?
who are you quoting?
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #713819

kinnebian wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:53 am

i think this is one of the worst takes ive seen
I dunno I feel like he has *some* good points in there. Mainly the parts about how people will leave because of these bans, which isn't always a good thing.

(the bans seem justified though)
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #713825

TypicalRig wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:27 am players feeling entitled to further information for a 2d spaceman game ban vs admins thinking going "just trust me bro" will work

pass me the popcorn
Yeah, this is kinda pointless. We ain't going anywhere until/unless the Headmins/MSO post more evidence
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #713826

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:26 pm
c4g wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:06 pm i hope im next at this point. i havent even done anything but i hope they find something to get me banned. make something up for all i care. if they're gonna go down the line banning deadminning and blacklisting all my friends then whats the fucking point of being here. waiting to see who's next to go? hanging out with everyone celebrating them being gone? i fucking hate this
yup pretty sad

MSO is known for making quick decision banning so i don't even blame him

after getting some details from sinful i can say that (if these details are true) that the current headmin team is absolutely fucking bonkers.
like spending hours of their time digging up enough information to ban people because they are literal fucking drama vampires bonkers. (this includes the recent admin deadminning and sun catton permaing)
I agree with the extent of searching for something like this being a bit nuts and silly but if the ban reason is remotely true that’s equally mentally ill and pathetic in the course of obsessing over a 2d space game. That said it’s more likely someone prompted them to look there, I want to believe someone wasn’t just reading a convo of a server they weren’t in looking for something to nail ppl on for hours on end.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #713827

Ok here’s how it went down (probably not 100% accurate as I am a secondary source but mostly)

Ok imagine two people in a bar, talking rowdy about a bad (recent) ban

Now, imagine one of the bar patrons calling the cops because they believe they don’t enjoy it

The cops kick down the door to find our two people, along with others in the bar (including other cops)

The police use Chinese water torture on the other officers (this is a joke)

The police then demand the bar security footage (most/all of it).
Using that footage, they were able to pursue deadmins, retirements, permabans(for metagrudge) and blacklists.

If any of this is TMI it can be deleted but just to help clear some of the confusion. I called the ban fair (in an “I guess” way) bc it makes sense why the bans happened objectively, I just see it as heavy handed (disclaimer though: I see a lot of bans as such). It’s easy to let real hatred through when dooming, and I imagine sinful and pepper let a bit too much hatred slip while dooming a while ago which was revealed, along with the cops joining in which is a very bad look, sun catton was picked up as a sidequest for a 100% run on this wave too

I don’t think I can talk about why it was a blacklist specifically, but it seems more like a technicality
Last edited by TheLoLSwat on Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Redrover1760
Byond Username: Redrover1760

Post by Redrover1760 » #713828

Skill issue, should have slipped MSO and did a no u instead.

Honestly Sinfulbliss is so unrobust lmao. Cant even dodge a blacklist.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #713830

the inability of the players club to explain anything without using awful analogies
Redrover1760
Byond Username: Redrover1760

Post by Redrover1760 » #713832

kinnebian wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:42 pm the inability of the players club to explain anything without using awful analogies
No Sinful is actually just that unrobust.

Edit: Nvm I fully agree lol
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #713833

kinnebian wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:42 pm the inability of the players club to explain anything without using awful analogies
Just like me having the inability of starting conflict without breaking escalation fr
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #713835

8bot wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:30 am in seriousness what's been said itt about slash and burn shit is completely true. permabans and the like really are handed out like hotcakes and the server suffers for it; they mostly seem to be fueled by spite and anger from the jannies too, like they're passing down some divine judgment from providence or whatever the fuck

Bruh you've been gone for two whole years (10/10/2021 to 10/08/2023). Did you come back on an alt to shake your post history? Because I'm starting to remember the opinions of Remanseptim. If you're basing your whole opinion on the two months you've been back your sample size is way off and it's unwise to extrapolate it onto the last 4 headmin terms you weren't here for.

You were literally let back in (by Vekter) from perma at the start of this October. So it's weird to take such an aggressive uninformed stance when your being here demonstrates the opposite.
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #713837

kinnebian wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:42 pm the ability of the players club to explain anything using great analogies
🥹 ty I tried my hardest, I think it’s easy enough to follow
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #713838

That feel when the people who agree with your view of how the game should be get justly banned but now the people who want the game to be engaging and not a social life sim grows less and less (you will enjoy ze greenshift)
soreyew
Byond Username: SoreYew

Post by soreyew » #713839

Damn I cant believe a community manager would permanently exorcise people who organized to manipulate the Democratically elected admins of /tg/station somebody send in the feds for this clear violation of human rights

Edit: remembered a certified classic, posting in memoriam

https://streamable.com/t1cgqs
Last edited by soreyew on Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #713840

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:44 pm That feel when the people who agree with your view of how the game should be get justly banned but now the people who want the game to be engaging and not a social life sim grows less and less (you will enjoy ze greenshift)
Exactly how I feel
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #713841

All I have to say is: lol.

Games (not all some cater to it okay) aren't a place for pissbaby drama bullshit. Imagine waking up thinking about this kind of shit and the malicious things you'll do. Sad really.

Bad intentions, wrong priorities. Literally a 'go outside' moment.
Hugs
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #713843

soreyew wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:50 pm Damn I cant believe a community manager would permanently exorcise people who organized to manipulate the Democratically elected admins of /tg/station somebody send in the CIA for this clear violation of human rights

this is how he should've stayed. just a funny fuckin dude who played the game and was a pleasure to have in a round because he was a cool character that made the game more fun.

how did we get here? so much of this shit was just totally unnecessary man. admins are just your every day run-of-the-mill socially awkward mfs like any other player. sometimes they make your day and sometimes they make decisions you don't agree with. they're not some monolithic entity that has some elaborate scheme that they're trying to deploy. there's no grand conspiracy here that required this level of doomposting and plotting. a self fulfilling prophecy if ever i saw one.

will they learn from this or just dig their heels in and convince themselves they were right of everything they were scared of? it's not like it matters at this point anyway.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #713844

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:44 pm That feel when the people who agree with your view of how the game should be get justly banned but now the people who want the game to be engaging and not a social life sim grows less and less (you will enjoy ze greenshift)
Honestly none of this decides whether the game is going to be job sim or not, changes to Dynamic will set the pace. God I can't wait for the new new new Dynamic that's going to save us all
soreyew
Byond Username: SoreYew

Post by soreyew » #713846

dendydoom wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:12 pm
soreyew wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:50 pm Damn I cant believe a community manager would permanently exorcise people who organized to manipulate the Democratically elected admins of /tg/station somebody send in the CIA for this clear violation of human rights

this is how he should've stayed. just a funny fuckin dude who played the game and was a pleasure to have in a round because he was a cool character that made the game more fun.

how did we get here? so much of this shit was just totally unnecessary man. admins are just your every day run-of-the-mill socially awkward mfs like any other player. sometimes they make your day and sometimes they make decisions you don't agree with. they're not some monolithic entity that has some elaborate scheme that they're trying to deploy. there's no grand conspiracy here that required this level of doomposting and plotting. a self fulfilling prophecy if ever i saw one.

will they learn from this or just dig their heels in and convince themselves they were right of everything they were scared of? it's not like it matters at this point anyway.
I have unlimited compassion for a persons ability to grow. Their pattern of behavior across two communities I've been members of now, sadly has me not expecting much.
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #713853

You're right, this will be my last post ever on the forums
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #713858

Bawhoppennn wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:50 pm
If you're joshing that's funny

If you're seriousing, it's kind of a dumb hill to die on. You're really gonna quit posting after 8 years because you came into a drama thread with half the story (the same thing we all have), you said some wacky tabacky shit, got pretty much exactly the response you would expect from immediately starting from a flippant stance about terminally online admins, downward trends, and doom, and then after getting zero pats on the back for bitterposting that means you're quitting forever? Making you tonight's biggest case of angiostrongylus cantonensis.
Just take a chill pill and realize not many hills are worth dying on and especially not this one. I said earlier, if you're a friend of the fallen lads that's fine and you should continue to follow and support them to whatever new horizons they go to and it's completely understandable to be sad or angry about the fact they got the boot but don't take the sanity out of your actions and how you're treating others because of it
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #713859

Deleting my forum account because I only know half the story
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #713860

Timonk wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:38 pm Deleting my forum account because I only know half the story
This will be the last time I try gas station chili :(
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #713863

Armhulen wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:25 pm

If you're seriousing, it's kind of a dumb hill to die on. You're really gonna quit posting after 8 years because you came into a drama thread with half the story (the same thing we all have), you said some wacky tabacky shit, got pretty much exactly the response you would expect from immediately starting from a flippant stance about terminally online admins, downward trends, and doom, and then after getting zero pats on the back for bitterposting that means you're quitting forever? Making you tonight's biggest case of angiostrongylus cantonensis.
Just take a chill pill and realize not many hills are worth dying on and especially not this one. I said earlier, if you're a friend of the fallen lads that's fine and you should continue to follow and support them to whatever new horizons they go to and it's completely understandable to be sad or angry about the fact they got the boot but don't take the sanity out of your actions and how you're treating others because of it
I was joshing. The post about me quitting was just supposed to be a joke about trying not to be terminally online. It had very little to do with the thread we're in right now... I can't possibly miss the opportunity to make an "Oh no, what have I become" joke when getting accused of being terminally online. Considering the context though, I see why it was taken as sounding serious (even if I had already backtracked in my prior posts).

As for this thread yeah. There are hills to die on, but after given further explanation, this is not one of them. There is not much information to go round, and everyone is pissed because either they know what was done and it's apparently severe, or if you don't know, it at first looked like a case of people getting banned just for having a shit attitude. And both sides hate each other because they see the other as unreasonable. But it is now apparent that there must be something of significance that actually happened more than the latter. So I regret having made my first post here, even if I was only going by the general blacklist reason given at the time.

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #713866

Bawhoppennn wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:01 pm
Armhulen wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:25 pm

I was joshing. The post about me quitting was just supposed to be a joke about trying not to be terminally online. It had very little to do with the thread we're in right now... I can't possibly miss the opportunity to make an "Oh no, what have I become" joke when getting accused of being terminally online. Considering the context though, I see why it was taken as sounding serious (even if I had already backtracked in my prior posts).

As for this thread yeah. There are hills to die on, but after given further explanation, this is not one of them. There is not much information to go round, and everyone is pissed because either they know what was done and it's apparently severe, or if you don't know, it at first looked like a case of people getting banned just for having a shit attitude. And both sides hate each other because they see the other as unreasonable. But it is now apparent that there must be something of significance that actually happened more than the latter. So I regret having made my first post here, even if I was only going by the general blacklist reason given at the time.
Thank goodness you're joshing! A FORUM WITHOUT BAWHOPPEN? Is it a forum at all???? And what a wise reflective post. Any implications of rat wormlung are of course null and void because you weren't seriousposting. But man did I pick apart how nutty that would be if you were
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #713869

This is why i keep an antag token on me at all times so that when my international network of assmad assistant mains whom I look good in comparison to is found out, I can use rule 4 protection to avoid a ban for orchestrating the psychological torment of emptyposters by proxy. It will be like the banhammer will be swung at me and then the token will explode and the shockwave will stop the ban hammer like one of them tank armors.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #713870

Capsandi wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:21 pm This is why i keep an antag token on me at all times so that when my international network of assmad assistant mains whom I look good in comparison to is found out, I can use rule 4 protection to avoid a ban for orchestrating the psychological torment of emptyposters by proxy. It will be like the banhammer will be swung at me and then the token will explode and the shockwave will stop the ban hammer like one of them tank armors.
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #713873

Capsandi wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:21 pm This is why i keep an antag token on me at all times so that when my international network of assmad assistant mains whom I look good in comparison to is found out, I can use rule 4 protection to avoid a ban for orchestrating the psychological torment of emptyposters by proxy. It will be like the banhammer will be swung at me and then the token will explode and the shockwave will stop the ban hammer like one of them tank armors.
Reactive Ban Armor