two nutters RR'd from /tg/station community by MSO

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

two nutters RR'd from /tg/station community by MSO

Post by BonChoi » #713570

Bottom post of the previous page:

Forum poster newbie makes shitty thread title
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Re: two nutters RR'd from /tg/station community by MSO

Post by chocolate_bickie » #713873

Capsandi wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:21 pm This is why i keep an antag token on me at all times so that when my international network of assmad assistant mains whom I look good in comparison to is found out, I can use rule 4 protection to avoid a ban for orchestrating the psychological torment of emptyposters by proxy. It will be like the banhammer will be swung at me and then the token will explode and the shockwave will stop the ban hammer like one of them tank armors.
Reactive Ban Armor
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #713887

Someone put capsandi in post timeout
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #713889

holy shit page 5
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #713890

BonChoi wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:49 pm Forum poster newbie makes shitty thread title
I think its a good title.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #713891

oranges wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:04 pm holy shit page 5
I am a proud father
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #713902

BonChoi wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:34 pm
I am a proud father
I am currently in the hospital and it is questionable between if I am going to be the father of a very premature girl or of nothing.

I am having a time right now. This is not a joke post.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #713903

I am pregnant with oranges' child
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Post by Higgin » #713906

Armhulen wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:13 pm
Honestly none of this decides whether the game is going to be job sim or not, changes to Dynamic will set the pace. God I can't wait for the new new new Dynamic that's going to save us all
people in the community help set the paratext that staff and maints respond to (or don't) - the game is somewhere between the players' feedback, the rules/admin, and the design.

player participation is part of that, even if ultimately the most decisive thing to their experience a player can do is just pick up and leave.

also although the Dynamic changes look like an objective improvement in terms of design and usability, they don't change what our antags are, the rules, or the games people want to play.

a very well-calibrated and finely-tuned Dynamic is still going to produce outcomes that, for instance, suck for at least some of the people on manny in any given round. the same would apply if this Dynamic only sent nothinburger wet tissue antags at sibyl
feedback appreciated here <3
zergking
Byond Username: Zergking

Post by zergking » #713912

Nabski wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:45 pm
I am a proud father
I am currently in the hospital and it is questionable between if I am going to be the father of a very premature girl or of nothing.

Shit man, hope your girl pulls through
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #713914

zergking wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:29 pm
I am a proud father

Shit man, hope your girl pulls through
Thank you.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #713940

I am a proud father

sending love Nabski, hope it all goes well
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #713942

I am a proud father

Gaw damn, wishing it goes well
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #713946

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:47 am
I am a proud father

sending love Nabski, hope it all goes well
^^^
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #713961

Admit it, you didn't see this new development for the double blacklist thread coming
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #713981

So uh, this happened: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=35398

Sinful created an appeal for the permaban that TBM made, not the blacklist ban that MSO made. It gets locked in 7 minutes flat, because apparently the permaban is also part of the blacklist. At least two people posted "lmao owned" during those 7 minutes; both messages have since been deleted. One of them was a headcoder (you get 3 guesses who, and the first 2 don't count) and the other was an admin. Then, Oranges made a peanut thread, which got locked about 10 minutes after it was created for unclear reasons. I think that's a full summary of the recent events. Now that the summary is out of the way...
sinfulbliss wrote: 4) Headmins began reading all the logs (over a hundred thousand messages probably). The issue with this was we were all good friends and shared personal info in this server. I won't go into detail but info that could be considered dox-worthy was in the server. I didn't feel comfortable with anyone, much less admins who we'd badmouthed, flipping through our personal info without even a clear objective. So I reached out to MSO with the concern. He said he'd look into it. This is probably what led to his involvement and (somehow) my blacklist so I regret doing that, but that's neither here nor there.
This part actually looks incredibly concerning. I thought people in this thread were just exaggerating or blowing hot air, talking about admins "digging up drama to ban people." Now I'm not so sure.
oranges wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:39 am the permaban is for the blacklist, it's just more detailed than mso's message, if he doesn't like it he probably shouldn't have done all those things.
Is it not possible to just edit the blacklist ban message?
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #713984

I added a clarification to my closing of the appeal that I'll CC here.
Timberpoes wrote:[Edit] For clarity's sake, being blacklisted is a ban from the tgstation community with no easy path of return. It is a Discord ban, a game ban and a forum ban. As part of the forum ban, you are also banned from appealing globally. That means you are unable to appeal any unassociated bans or notes; all the bans placed as part of the blacklisting; and the blacklist itself.

Any attempt to appeal via creating new forum accounts or by oversights in banning your forum account that still allows you to post appeals is automatically an appeal against the blacklist, and getting the blacklist removed is the minimum barrier to anything else being appealed.

Appeals by blacklisted players can be and are closed at any time and for any reason, including no reason at all other than the player is blacklisted, by any admin. Only in the most rare and exceptional circumstances of utmost mercy do the headmins permit a blacklist appeal to stay open under their Headminly Discretion, but the final decision always rests with MSO.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #713986

GPeckman wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:50 am So uh, this happened: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=35398

Sinful created an appeal for the permaban that TBM made, not the blacklist ban that MSO made. It gets locked in 7 minutes flat, because apparently the permaban is also part of the blacklist. At least two people posted "lmao owned" during those 7 minutes; both messages have since been deleted. One of them was a headcoder (you get 3 guesses who, and the first 2 don't count) and the other was an admin. Then, Oranges made a peanut thread, which got locked about 10 minutes after it was created for unclear reasons. I think that's a full summary of the recent events. Now that the summary is out of the way...
sinfulbliss wrote: 4) Headmins began reading all the logs (over a hundred thousand messages probably). The issue with this was we were all good friends and shared personal info in this server. I won't go into detail but info that could be considered dox-worthy was in the server. I didn't feel comfortable with anyone, much less admins who we'd badmouthed, flipping through our personal info without even a clear objective. So I reached out to MSO with the concern. He said he'd look into it. This is probably what led to his involvement and (somehow) my blacklist so I regret doing that, but that's neither here nor there.
This part actually looks incredibly concerning. I thought people in this thread were just exaggerating or blowing hot air, talking about admins "digging up drama to ban people." Now I'm not so sure.
oranges wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:39 am the permaban is for the blacklist, it's just more detailed than mso's message, if he doesn't like it he probably shouldn't have done all those things.
Is it not possible to just edit the blacklist ban message?
I calmed down, so I can say that whatever the headmins got from Scriptis (going by sinful's appeal), it (the entire logs) was never shared in full with us.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #713987

If MSO wants to change the blacklist reason or whatever, he's free to and I'm sure he'll've seen the appeal attempt.

However, being blacklisted also includes not being able to appeal full stop. You don't get the opportunity to put your side of the story forward. The host has decided you have no space in this community and you are gonezo.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #713988

there's a lot of misinformation in that thread - if that's the story he's been telling his friends, i am not shocked at the stance they've taken on this whole thing. take note of his ban reason and what his thread contained, they're linked tightly by gossamer.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #713989

Heads up for anyone. Trusting the misinformation of someone who was removed for consistently shit-stirring and taking deliberate action to strong-arm admins into burning out is a bad idea.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #713990

i deleted the post because it was a peenut and my broom sweeps all u have been warned

to my knowledge it was only 1 post idk
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #713991

hi dendy
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #713992

hi fikou
NSFW:
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #713993

*breaks the forum rules*
Wolfmoy
Byond Username: Wolfmoy

Post by Wolfmoy » #713994

dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #713995

>:(
NSFW:
c4g
Byond Username: C4g

Post by c4g » #713996

as someone in said server, sinful's recollection of events is about as i understood them? if thats "misinformation" i'd love to know what the official story is
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #713997

One thing I will say is this:

I bet sinful also does not have the full picture as well. I bet he is overexaggerating because he genuinely believes thats how it happened.

Heck, I am not even sure if he is exaggerating because I don't have the full picture of what happened. Maybe they did comb through everything, maybe they didnt. I assume sinful is basing his ban with the catcord bust at the beginning, which did seem to have full combthroughs of everything.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #713998

Archie700 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:12 am I calmed down, so I can say that whatever the headmins got from Scriptis (going by sinful's appeal), it (the entire logs) was never shared in full with us.
That is somewhat reassuring.
TheBibleMelts wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:17 am there's a lot of misinformation in that thread - if that's the story he's been telling his friends, i am not shocked at the stance they've taken on this whole thing. take note of his ban reason and what his thread contained, they're linked tightly by gossamer.
Well, like the post above mine (unless I get ninja'd) says, Sinful is not the only one saying this. Other people who were apparently on that server are also saying that much the same thing. While I understand the need for discretion, especially given Sinful's own concerns about that, the lack of transparency is really not helping you guys here. Especially not with admins briefly locking this thread along with every other thread about this topic, and then unlocking this thread, all without comment.

edit: damnit, I DID get ninja'd.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #713999

What the admin team sees is the tip of the iceberg. What the players see is the tip of the ivory tower on the top of that iceberg.

Across my two terms as headmin, I have been privy to more private, confidential and privileged information about players and admins as part of reports and internal affairs investigations than any person in this community aught rightfully to have been given any access to. That includes dox-level information, DMs and more sent to us by people who want the tgstation leadership to investigate things.

That's the honest truth about the role itself. Headmins are where people go with dox reports, underage reports and more.

That is one of the burdens/responsibilities of leadership and something all ex-headmins keep in mind when we place our votes for who the next headmins will be.

At all points MSO is overseeing what the headmin team are doing. He has complete and unrestricted access to all headmin channels and all private headmin discussions. So he also gets access to all that information.

You piss off the wrong people or say the wrong thing and suddenly 6 months of DMs or a Discord server chat dump are in a headmin's inbox. And the headmins won't turn a blind eye to it, because they're ultimately responsible for the health of the entire tgstation community both in and out of game.

Players and admins alike may not like it, but that's how it is. My advice is - stop acting like anything you say, do or type online is in any way confidential. And all it takes is one strong campaign in one headmin election for a random player or admin to be put into a position where they're being gifted that information. Don't say anything to anyone from the SS13 community in private that you wouldn't want to be public, because people will share it and use it against you.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #714001

GPeckman wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:30 am
Archie700 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:12 am I calmed down, so I can say that whatever the headmins got from Scriptis (going by sinful's appeal), it (the entire logs) was never shared in full with us.
That is somewhat reassuring.
TheBibleMelts wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:17 am there's a lot of misinformation in that thread - if that's the story he's been telling his friends, i am not shocked at the stance they've taken on this whole thing. take note of his ban reason and what his thread contained, they're linked tightly by gossamer.
Well, like the post above mine (unless I get ninja'd) says, Sinful is not the only one saying this. Other people who were apparently on that server are also saying that much the same thing. While I understand the need for discretion, especially given Sinful's own concerns about that, the lack of transparency is really not helping you guys here. Especially not with admins briefly locking this thread along with every other thread about this topic, and then unlocking this thread, all without comment.

edit: damnit, I DID get ninja'd.
Let me also point out that the other people on that server might either be ignorant or worse, in on it.
The entire issue is that the cord is not publically accessible. It is highly likely that those people who were on the server have a vested interest in saying that the admins were exaggerating.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #714002

alright i get it but why was the appeal made unviewable and then we are told "do not trust the misinformation" - like that just isn't a good look. the only person willing to share an ounce of information on the story is being actively called misinformation? im expecting some kind of fuckin explanation in return here. or not. you don't really have to. but it also means i have zero trust and faith in this entire situation.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #714003

Archie700 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:34 am Let me also point out that the other people on that server might either be ignorant or worse, in on it.
The entire issue is that the cord is not publically accessible. It is highly likely that those people who were on the server have a vested interest in saying that the admins were exaggerating.
At this point, it sounds like you're rejecting any takes on this topic that don't come from the admin team itself. People who weren't in the discord obviously don't have any access to any of the evidence involved. And people who were in the discord are apparently untrustworthy, since apparently they must have been complicit or something. Iwishforducks really hit the nail on the head.

It doesn't help that Pepper provably has been permabanned for bullshit reasons in the past.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #714004

Honestly? Very little merit is put in earning the trust and faith of the players in this very limited and specific instance. Information is being kept confidential. I prefer it that way. I'd like to know that if there was a huge leak of my secret ERP metacord that saw me deadminned, the headmins would have more tact than to release all the evidence to the tgstation playerbase.

They're already blacklisted by the host, there's nothing you can do to save them.

Either accept the outcome that MSO has chosen to blacklist them on valid grounds having seen enough evidence to satisfy him that it's appropriate, or assume that MSO has blacklisted two people for shits and giggles and act accordingly (at this point, go to another community with a host you trust is the only solution because this stoner is not for turning).
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #714005

Also it shouldn't come as a surprise that players, infact, don't see 99% of the admin stuff we do. They only see the 1% of appeals and permabans.

If you think this is bad, imagine all the information that's being hidden from you concerning every other permanent ban placed and every other non-permanent ban place and every other note placed that doesn't get appealed!

There must be hundreds of thousands of lines of logs and screenshots and other evidence accompanying bans and notes. The day that the tgstation headmins refused to reveal confidential or private information to you was the most memorable day of your life. For them, it was Tuesday.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #714006

i get to see some of it though which is a little weird
GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #714007

Timberpoes wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:46 am Honestly? Very little merit is put in earning the trust and faith of the players in this very limited and specific instance. Information is being kept confidential. I prefer it that way. I'd like to know that if there was a huge leak of my secret ERP metacord that saw me deadminned, the headmins would have more tact than to release all the evidence to the tgstation playerbase.
If the admin team was willing to actually accept the lack of trust and deal with it, then that would be understandable. But no, admins want us to take them at their word that the ban was valid, while simultaneously telling us to distrust everyone from the server who says it wasn't valid, because apparently they're complicit or something (are we just supposed to ignore the fact that none of these other players have been blacklisted too? Isn't that what you would do if they were actually complicit?). Memoryholing Sinful's appeal also doesn't make sense even from a confidentiality standpoint. I saw the thread before it got deleted; if any confidential information was possibly leaked there, then it was leaked by Sinful himself, because nobody else posted more than a single sentence.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #714008

Timberpoes wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:46 am Honestly? Very little merit is put in earning the trust and faith of the players in this very limited and specific instance. Information is being kept confidential. I prefer it that way. I'd like to know that if there was a huge leak of my secret ERP metacord that saw me deadminned, the headmins would have more tact than to release all the evidence to the tgstation playerbase.

They're already blacklisted by the host, there's nothing you can do to save them.

Either accept the outcome that MSO has chosen to blacklist them on valid grounds having seen enough evidence to satisfy him that it's appropriate, or assume that MSO has blacklisted two people for shits and giggles and act accordingly (at this point, go to another community with a host you trust is the only solution because this stoner is not for turning).
the issue, as i see it, is that the information was put forth by the banned person. i understand that the headmins wouldn't want to release the information of their own conviction, it just seems wild to me that the appeal was taken down.

im gonna be real, the prospect that being in this community alone allows for any and all of my discord messages to be scoured through makes me a little bit uneasy. something like that requires for me to have a lot of trust and faith to subside my uneasiness.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
junkgle
Byond Username: Junkgle

Post by junkgle » #714009

iwishforducks wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:58 am
the issue, as i see it, is that the information was put forth by the banned person. i understand that the headmins wouldn't want to release the information of their own conviction, it just seems wild to me that the appeal was taken down.

im gonna be real, the prospect that being in this community alone allows for any and all of my discord messages to be scoured through makes me a little bit uneasy. something like that requires for me to have a lot of trust and faith to subside my uneasiness.
don't worry, it's perfectly normal to feel uneasy about having internet strangers scour through private conversation
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #714010

Timber's worded it well. We don't share a majority of information, and we'll be sharing even less when it comes to sensitive topics. We've provided MSO and our ban reasons, which is all that's comfortably shared in public circles. Even then, ban reasonings are not for the community, but for future admins.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
c4g
Byond Username: C4g

Post by c4g » #714011

for context, here's sinful's appeal before it got got

hope its alright to post this, if its not whatever there it goes
Last edited by c4g on Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #714012

GPeckman wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:58 am
If the admin team was willing to actually accept the lack of trust and deal with it, then that would be understandable. But no, admins want us to take them at their word that the ban was valid, while simultaneously telling us to distrust everyone from the server who says it wasn't valid, because apparently they're complicit or something (are we just supposed to ignore the fact that none of these other players have been blacklisted too? Isn't that what you would do if they were actually complicit?). Memoryholing Sinful's appeal also doesn't make sense even from a confidentiality standpoint. I saw the thread before it got deleted; if any confidential information was possibly leaked there, then it was leaked by Sinful himself, because nobody else posted more than a single sentence.
The admin team has members that both want to have their cake and also eat it, then eat their cake and complain when they don't have it anymore.

Honestly, the truth is no admin could tell you whether the blacklisting was objectively justified because we don't have any of the details either. Sinful was a fucking wretch to deal with in ahelps and appeals and many of the admin team are glad to see him gone because of it, as their experience from Sinful is he was doing precisely what it was claimed he was doing but nobody could tangibly evidence it. So many of us are subjectively approving of the blacklisting because whatever evidence the headmins claim to have gathered aligns with our own experiences and - yes - our own biases too in many cases; although it's hard to separate the two with a divisive community member.

As for why the appeal was trashed, who knows. My theory is that it's easier for headmins to fight the why delete/hide it angle than it is to fight the disinformation from within the appeal itself, since there's a renewed demand for evidence and transparency and "prove Sinful wrong then". And the headmins clearly don't want to make diddly squat jack shit of that evidence public as evidenced from the admin team themselves not having really anything more than the players have after MSO's input into it in public.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #714013

c4g wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:06 am
buggin
Redrover1760
Byond Username: Redrover1760

Post by Redrover1760 » #714016

Timberpoes wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:49 am Also it shouldn't come as a surprise that players, infact, don't see 99% of the admin stuff we do. They only see the 1% of appeals and permabans.

If you think this is bad, imagine all the information that's being hidden from you concerning every other permanent ban placed and every other non-permanent ban place and every other note placed that doesn't get appealed!

There must be hundreds of thousands of lines of logs and screenshots and other evidence accompanying bans and notes. The day that the tgstation headmins refused to reveal confidential or private information to you was the most memorable day of your life. For them, it was Tuesday.
This is why I plan to apply as an admin. I want to set things right by looking at the secret logs and coming to the same conclusion the unanimous admin team perspective on the issue has come to and then go ahead and be called a traitor by the players that supported me.

...but really, what a fucking shitshow.

Im so tired.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #714017

Redrover1760 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:14 am This is why I plan to apply as an admin. I want to set things right by looking at the secret logs and coming to the same conclusion the unanimous antag team perspective on the issue has come to and then go ahead and be called a traitor by the players that supported me.
What you get will not satisfy you. And likewise there's not much to see. You won't always get definitive proof as an admin or headmin. It's just people trying their best, all the way up.

You can choose to believe me or not, but there is no grand conspiracy here. I trust the headmins have done their due diligence, until I have reason to believe that that trust is misplaced.
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Redrover1760
Byond Username: Redrover1760

Post by Redrover1760 » #714018

dragomagol wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:30 am
Redrover1760 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:14 am This is why I plan to apply as an admin. I want to set things right by looking at the secret logs and coming to the same conclusion the unanimous antag team perspective on the issue has come to and then go ahead and be called a traitor by the players that supported me.
What you get will not satisfy you. And likewise there's not much to see. You won't always get definitive proof as an admin or headmin. It's just people trying their best, all the way up.

You can choose to believe me or not, but there is no grand conspiracy here. I trust the headmins have done their due diligence, until I have reason to believe that that trust is misplaced.
Im sorry you missed the joke, but that was the joke.

Then again I somehow mispelled admin with antag but I had a big exam today so mental exhaustion fu

Edit: For context, I believe you. As I believe mothblocks's assessment. I get Sinful was always a shitter, but he was the sorta good natured shitter, and honestly its disappointing or hard to believe to learn that there is more than just that.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #714019

admins don't have the logs so it will be very boring for you if you get approved. headmins said no and no one wants to read that shit anyway. then we'll force you into the ticket mines for eternity.
NSFW:
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #714020

Seems like a hit on dissenting opinions to me, and I don't think much outside of direct evidence which I know won't be given is going to make me believe differently. The specificity in targets seems too deliberate to my liking.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #714021

Redrover1760 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:32 am
I've looked the fool, curses. Statement still stands for those who actually feel that way :clean:
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
8bot
Byond Username: 8botticus

Post by 8bot » #714022

i get the "literally 1984" meme is a meme for a reason but holy shit
this is what i call next level
the gamer formerly known as "remanseptim"
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #714023

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:46 am Seems like a hit on dissenting opinions to me, and I don't think much outside of direct evidence which I know won't be given is going to make me believe differently. The specificity in targets seems too deliberate to my liking.
ImageImageImage