We are back.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

We are back.

Post by vect0r » #714306

What did YOU do while the forums were down?
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

Re: We are back.

Post by TheSmallBlue » #714307

HAT I HAVE A HAT I HVE A HTA HAT I HAVE A HAT
When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
zergking
Byond Username: Zergking

Post by zergking » #714308

Oy vey I’m suing for the lack of Jewish holiday crap all over the site. DE SANTAIZE YOUR MIND!
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #714309

What the hell took everything down?
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #714314

the hats
respect (let him do his thing)
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #714316

worth it
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #714332

i started learning mapping
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #714335

I played on locally hosted servers and it was rly fun actually
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #714337

HAT
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714338

jewish space lasers is all i am saying
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #714344

I was playing Lancer
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #714347

what mech did u run with
► Show Spoiler
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #714348

like seven or eight of them because I'm the dm
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #714356

OK, I have to try and fit a guy into this christmas hat
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #714357

hgmmm
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #714358

alright this is FIRE
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #714359

I took a break for once it was great. New fortnite season is fun.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #714360

vect0r wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:46 am What did YOU do while the forums were down?
Played a bunch of was sentenced to World of Tanks
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #714361

Armhulen wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:54 pm alright this is FIRE
im sorry i peeked i know his secret please forgive me
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #714365

dendydoom wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:06 pm
Armhulen wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:54 pm alright this is FIRE
im sorry i peeked i know his secret please forgive me
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #714371

i don't remember what i did
must've been hella awesome tho
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #714373

I was playing baldur's gate 3 again.
Jacquerel wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:24 pm like seven or eight of them because I'm the dm
okay, let's get into it, what was your team composition, what were your players playing, etc.
you can't just leave it at "lol i was dming" come on... i wanna know about how your atlas player fatal clashed a demolisher ship's hammer, then threw it into a building.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #714374

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:48 pm I was playing baldur's gate 3 again.
Jacquerel wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:24 pm like seven or eight of them because I'm the dm
okay, let's get into it, what was your team composition, what were your players playing, etc.
you can't just leave it at "lol i was dming" come on... i wanna know about how your atlas player fatal clashed a demolisher ship's hammer, then threw it into a building.
the players are only LL1 and have one combat to go before LL2 so it's three Everests and a Chomolungma right now, although they're still pretty differentiated already in capability

one of my players (CQB mech with shotguns, planning on switching into close-quarters missile launchers very soon) boosted across the map in an attempt to rapidly secure the objective but was pinned down duelling a ronin for several rounds who crit them three consecutive turns in a row before the hacker got tired of people making duel of fates references and melted their reactor
the players had real trouble damaging a veteran bastion (which was dressed as a fantasy bridge troll and kept bellowing riddles due to a voicebox which was not controlled by the pilot of the mech, they were battling in an amusement park during its off-hours) which also in turn didn't really achieve anything except scaring people with how durable it was
the sniper did sniper things while standing on top of a rapidly deteriorating statue of a fantasy elf
one player (flying melee) managed to end the fight with 0 damage to HP despite being focused by an elite scourer and several other combatants, but stressed themselves twice via overkill rolls
the hacker did hacker things and ended up making the moves which ended the encounter in a success but also spent the first half of the combat without many targets due to being the only person not piloting an everest with the core power active

an NPC showed up to assist them near the end of the scene (they didn't need it to be honest but it felt nice) and they correctly guessed his "secret" identity before all the players agreed that their first guess that was wrong and it was actually a different guy they met recently instead (it wasn't)

in the future I am going to have the person they mistakenly thought turned up to anonymously help them actually turn up to anonymously help them though, because I think it is very funny
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #714376

Lancer moments!
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #714380

Jacquerel wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:01 pm one of my players (CQB mech with shotguns, planning on switching into close-quarters missile launchers very soon) boosted across the map in an attempt to rapidly secure the objective but was pinned down duelling a ronin for several rounds who crit them three consecutive turns in a row before the hacker got tired of people making duel of fates references and melted their reactor
I love your hacker player tbh.
"enough memeing, time to dunk on this guy."
the players had real trouble damaging a veteran bastion (which was dressed as a fantasy bridge troll and kept bellowing riddles due to a voicebox which was not controlled by the pilot of the mech, they were battling in an amusement park during its off-hours) which also in turn didn't really achieve anything except scaring people with how durable it was
This is just great. The idea of a bridge troll animatronic that's actually a mech is kinda brilliant ngl. Did any of the players try to answer the riddles?
the sniper did sniper things while standing on top of a rapidly deteriorating statue of a fantasy elf
one player (flying melee) managed to end the fight with 0 damage to HP despite being focused by an elite scourer and several other combatants, but stressed themselves twice via overkill rolls
ime the players stressing themselves is more guaranteed than not. kinda funny that they took no damage while playing super aggressively, though.
the hacker did hacker things and ended up making the moves which ended the encounter in a success but also spent the first half of the combat without many targets due to being the only person not piloting an everest with the core power active
Average chomolungma moment. Everest's core power is just so good!
an NPC showed up to assist them near the end of the scene (they didn't need it to be honest but it felt nice) and they correctly guessed his "secret" identity before all the players agreed that their first guess that was wrong and it was actually a different guy they met recently instead (it wasn't)

in the future I am going to have the person they mistakenly thought turned up to anonymously help them actually turn up to anonymously help them though, because I think it is very funny
I'm tempted to suggest having the real NPC come out of nowhere and drop-kick the mistaken one out of the way, but that might lead to the players getting the wrong idea.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #714381

- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714398

joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #714400

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:35 pm
This is just great. The idea of a bridge troll animatronic that's actually a mech is kinda brilliant ngl. Did any of the players try to answer the riddles?
Yes, I had "101 riddles for children" open in a browser tab.
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #714401

Jacquerel wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:28 pm Yes, I had "101 riddles for children" open in a browser tab.
Did they answer the riddles correctly? Did they get anything for answering the riddles?
Sorry for the followup questions, I just find the idea really funny.
Timonk wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:27 pm and i coded this: https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/80107
damn timonk, you're such a talented coder.

Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #714430

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:31 pm
Jacquerel wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:28 pm Yes, I had "101 riddles for children" open in a browser tab.
Did they answer the riddles correctly? Did they get anything for answering the riddles?
Sorry for the followup questions, I just find the idea really funny.
They got all of htem right (although not only on the first try)
and their reward was the animatronic saying "Correct! You may pass!" while the guy inside the mech contrinued trying to turn the speaker off.

One of the players specified that they wanted to destroy the automated speaker box when they structured it because their character was getting annoyed by the comms chatter saying "It's an egg!" to a brainless machine.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #714444

i was gonna hangout with a friend but they got sick :(
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #714445

zergking wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:05 am Oy vey I’m suing for the lack of Jewish holiday crap all over the site. DE SANTAIZE YOUR MIND!
can we please robust this jewish woman?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #714458

Timonk wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:27 pm
first successful rickroll of me for like, five years. mother fucker.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #714460

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:38 pm
I should have fucking caught it too, I know very damn well Timonk is banned from making prs
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #714461

Jacquerel wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:35 pm They got all of htem right (although not only on the first try)
and their reward was the animatronic saying "Correct! You may pass!" while the guy inside the mech contrinued trying to turn the speaker off.

One of the players specified that they wanted to destroy the automated speaker box when they structured it because their character was getting annoyed by the comms chatter saying "It's an egg!" to a brainless machine.
lmfao. IMAGINE wanting to turn that off. I'd leave it on just to have my GM say, "Correct! You pass!" in a fake-y circus guy voice.

Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #714465

I watched YouTube then I started editing a video :) (video is not finished yet)
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714467

Armhulen wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:54 pm
I should have fucking caught it too, I know very damn well Timonk is banned from making prs
i am not banned anymore this is slander
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #714468

Timonk wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:10 am
Dude that's crazy news, congratulations
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714469

only part of my revenge for the summer ball. millions shall suffer.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714470

Armhulen wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:10 am
i havent been banned since april 2022
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #714471

Timonk wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:11 am
Armhulen wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:10 am
i havent been banned since april 2022
late congratulations hey are you gonna take it or naw
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714472

no
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #714484

The secret to never get rickrolled is to have such shitty internet that the video doesn't load in time
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it