oprussed player struck down by evil admin team for throwing 1 (one) harmless peanut in a time of grief, a thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

oprussed player struck down by evil admin team for throwing 1 (one) harmless peanut in a time of grief, a thread

Post by TheLoLSwat » #714377

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35409
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Re: oprussed player struck down by evil admin team for throwing 1 (one) harmless peanut in a time of grief, a thread

Post by saprasam » #714595

coffin of andy & leyley is a game
idk why in response to the backlash they posted some weird ass shit though. really makes it seem like a thing. certainly something that’s out there
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: oprussed player struck down by evil admin team for throwing 1 (one) harmless peanut in a time of grief, a thread

Post by Timonk » #714612

What the fuck man when I post Colin slime transformation I get banned but when admin posts incest ending they just go "just block lmao"
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #714614

Timonk wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:12 pm What the fuck man when I post Colin slime transformation I get banned but when admin posts incest ending they just go "just block lmao"
but... to be clear, this does not mean the colin slime transformation was OK...
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #714621

first they came for the cannibal incest likers and i said nothing

then they came for the slime transformation likers and i said nothing

and when they came for the felinid anime erp gangs there was nobody left to speak out for me
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #714625

Armhulen wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:51 pm For an immediate validation of what I mean by an endless sea of cancerous media, I scrolled through tgstation-general

Need I say more?
what's so cancerous about the image? is it like a transphobic dogwhistle or something?
𓆏 [...]... ([...] [...] [...] [...] [...]?)
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #714626

kawoppi wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:01 pm
Armhulen wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:51 pm For an immediate validation of what I mean by an endless sea of cancerous media, I scrolled through tgstation-general

Need I say more?
what's so cancerous about the image? is it like a transphobic dogwhistle or something?
kawoppi it's mind-numbingly stupid i don't know what to tell you other than it kills brain cells
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #714628

Armhulen wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:05 pm

Need I say more?
kawoppi it's mind-numbingly stupid i don't know what to tell you other than it kills brain cells
ah i didn't notice because there isn't much left for it to kill, it just hits the air around it
im gonna include the image in the thread for a 4th time to even the playing field
soon you'll all be vulnerable to my brainwaves
𓆏 [...]... ([...] [...] [...] [...] [...]?)
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #714655

kawoppi wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:16 pm
Armhulen wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:05 pm

Need I say more?
ah i didn't notice because there isn't much left for it to kill, it just hits the air around it
im gonna include the image in the thread for a 4th time to even the playing field
soon you'll all be vulnerable to my brainwaves
a 5th time for the road?
respect (let him do his thing)
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #714675

Need I say more?
Yeah it's transphobic against transcats
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #714676

top 10 posts i don't have a pole long enough to poke- oh hey look TBM is in the ban appeals section so guess who might be getting a reply tonight
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #714677

P-Chan give me LSD NOOW
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #714716

i am incensed at armhulenn's notion that things are cancerous for being very dumb.
i am also incensed at his incense holder.

no i'm not posting things i don't mean just to make that joke twice, what are you talking about--
Unsane wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:51 am P-Chan give me LSD NOOW
why are you cosplaying that weird streamer game?
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #714719

datorangebottle wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:36 am i am incensed at armhulenn's notion that things are cancerous for being very dumb.
i am also incensed at his incense holder.

no i'm not posting things i don't mean just to make that joke twice, what are you talking about--
Don't make me slap some (in)cense into you boy
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714723

incestcense
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #714731

dirk_mcblade wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:45 am Question for the people roleplaying that funeral for talon. You decided to hold a funeral for a permabanned player. That's improv, roleplay, whatever. I wouldn't personally care that much to do it but you can do you. Now that talons unbanned, what exactly is your IC take now? He came back from the dead? Space Jesus? Are you going to follow him around like you're the apostles now?
I dunno, if someone showed up after we buried them that would seem pretty significant, a less frequent occurrence than people successfully appealing permabans.
talon is the messiah

also

The coffin of andy and leyley isn't actually as bad as everyone thinks, i watched someone do a letsplay of it and it was just about a toxic manipulative relationship that you could steer in certain directions along with spooky occult stuff that was there to help the setting and mystery....and the "bad part" was just a dream in one of the "endings" or "paths" you could take, the steam discussion boards surrounding the game are however, a lot worse than you could imagine.

Its literally full of people talking about how much they support that "specific topic" and how it should be "normalized" and I think the real horror of the game is actually the steam moderators having to read through pages of "support" written by real people....the more passionate posts have been deleted.

Thats not to defend someone posting that much of it on the discord server though lol...
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Unsane

Post by Unsane » #714733

datorangebottle wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:36 am why are you cosplaying that weird streamer game? that game SUCKS and you should feel BAD for LIKING IT!! YOU SMELLY

this criticism of internet society and the epic tale of myself finding the right support for my dwindling tumbling sanity will not be slandered hi guys ! insert emu konnichiwandahoy
so yeah today isnt pjsk sadly i want to go back to pjsk my beloved game that contains AKITO SHINONOME my favourite character and TOYA AOYAGI my other fav and VIVID BAD SQUAD the scrunkly i love them and 25JI NIGHTCORD DE the best girls AND PL
ImageImage
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #714756

Timonk wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:02 am incestcense
But it don't make no sense at all
But in fact it's a pattern
Everything I hear will always make me ashen
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #714772

that was a really good response from prussen
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #714774

yeah, well done prussen. excellent post. good luck with your appeal.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #714776

God response just dropped
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714793

Yikes he backed off. I would have respected it more if he tripled down (this is your cue to listen to the crowd)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #714800

Yeah I respect that turnaround. Looks genuine I suppose. He's capable of at the very least not die on the dumb hill.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #714808

People calling it a turnaround when It's just him clarifying what he wrote.

People see the worst in people straight away don't they.

(It's probably due to conduct out of the forums)
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #714809

Constellado wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:10 pm People calling it a turnaround when It's just him clarifying what he wrote.

Much like wrestling, we need to have heels, and we need to have faces.
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #714811

Unsane wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:11 pm
datorangebottle wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:36 am why are you cosplaying that weird streamer game? that game SUCKS and you should feel BAD for LIKING IT!! YOU SMELLY

this criticism of internet society and the epic tale of myself finding the right support for my dwindling tumbling sanity will not be slandered hi guys ! insert emu konnichiwandahoy
so yeah today isnt pjsk sadly i want to go back to pjsk my beloved game that contains AKITO SHINONOME my favourite character and TOYA AOYAGI my other fav and VIVID BAD SQUAD the scrunkly i love them and 25JI NIGHTCORD DE the best girls AND PL
I never understand the fetishizing of Japanese culture when the last time I went to Tokyo somebody jumped on the train tracks like every single day I rode the metro. The Japanese experience in its biggest city isn't like any weebshit at all but rather it's sitting in a train car for an hour while they're hosing off the tracks in front of you somewhere.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #714812

dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:32 pm I never understand the fetishizing of Japanese culture when the last time I went to Tokyo somebody jumped on the train tracks like every single day I rode the metro. The Japanese experience in its biggest city isn't like any weebshit at all but rather it's sitting in a train car for an hour while they're hosing off the tracks in front of you somewhere.
WAOW!!! HE GOT ISEKAI'D! I FUCKING LOVE JAPAAAAAN
I think people who fetishize Japanese culture don't actually love Japan, they just love anime. Which is perfectly fine, but they should be more honest
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #714813

Constellado wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:10 pm People calling it a turnaround when It's just him clarifying what he wrote.

yeah, it really was just clarifications. but ya can’t really deny that he was pretty damn smooth on his clarifications. god bless prussen.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #714828

Armhulen wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:42 pm
dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:32 pm I never understand the fetishizing of Japanese culture when the last time I went to Tokyo somebody jumped on the train tracks like every single day I rode the metro. The Japanese experience in its biggest city isn't like any weebshit at all but rather it's sitting in a train car for an hour while they're hosing off the tracks in front of you somewhere.
WAOW!!! HE GOT ISEKAI'D! I FUCKING LOVE JAPAAAAAN
I think people who fetishize Japanese culture don't actually love Japan, they just love anime. Which is perfectly fine, but they should be more honest
I'm not the biggest fan of anime but liking anime is fine (until you reach UwU levels).
Just kind of interesting to me that Tokyo would implement a system of fining the dead boi's family members and handing out permission slips to work commuters saying "sumimasen I'm late because someone unalived themselves in front of my train" but they simply won't consider building a system of walls and gates next to the tracks to deter people from touching the forbidden rails.
Tramstation unironically has gates and therefore better safety features at its stops than Tokyo does. Aside from having to run across to get to the other side, but that's the map's fun. Somebody should code a system of deducting credits from your ID card each time you get hit on tramstation for the real Japan experience.
Unsane

Post by Unsane » #714835

dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:32 pm

I never understand the fetishizing of Japanese culture when the last time I went to Tokyo somebody jumped on the train tracks like every single day I rode the metro. The Japanese experience in its biggest city isn't like any weebshit at all but rather it's sitting in a train car for an hour while they're hosing off the tracks in front of you somewhere.
If it's any consolation I got jumped as well and my glasses stepped on and I got spitted on
ImageImage
Unsane

Post by Unsane » #714837

Lonely Rori Rori kami kourin
ImageImage
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #714838

Unsane wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:28 am

If it's any consolation I got jumped as well and my glasses stepped on and I got spitted on
In Japan?? Foreigners literally pass out drunk in the streets and wake up with their wallets still on their person there.
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #714844

based red cat pilled appeal
hope he gets unbanned
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
conrad

Post by conrad » #714849

Ye
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Unsane

Post by Unsane » #714851

dirk_mcblade wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:31 am

In Japan?? Foreigners literally pass out drunk in the streets and wake up with their wallets still on their person there.
I am no foreigners I am not even American
ImageImage
dirk_mcblade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #714863

Unsane wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:06 am
dirk_mcblade wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:31 am

I am no foreigners I am not even American
Bro no need to dox yourself you just narrowed yourself down to only 95% of the global population by saying that.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #714864

i wouldn't call it a turnaround either. the apology and understanding of what happened is the most important part to me, and in his original post it wasn't elaborated on to the point that it convinced me of any real understanding. his clarification shows that he understands what happened and that he understands why he shouldn't do it again. that's really all there is to it from my perspective.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
conrad

Post by conrad » #714887

What I meant from turnaround is that I want to see this version of prussen more cos that's a version I don't feel compelled to say lmao permabanned to. That's byond the scope of the appeal.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
yttriums
Byond Username: Yttriums

Post by yttriums » #714922

Rookie appeal - too much rules lawyering, not enough self-prostration for the admins. Can't see this one going through