People always be mourning Ratvar yet forget our homies U'ruu and Yalp Elor.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Xkallubar
Byond Username: CrazyPro

People always be mourning Ratvar yet forget our homies U'ruu and Yalp Elor.

Post by Xkallubar » #714502

Remember the ancient days of U'ruu, the god tied to shadowlings, and Yalp Elor, the god that was once a playable eye-in-the-sky kind of role for the cultist fugitives? These fellers need to return to the game in some way, because the only really canonical gods right now are Nar'sie and Ratvar. We need to flesh out the spess pantheon, we need more PHAT LORE.

We could also use a canonical tech god even more tech-y than Ratvar. Like, the borg from star trek kinda tech. Nanomachines, son! An extremely powerful inter-dimensional being made of random tech and rejected (flyperson) flesh that resides in what we know as bluespace, created by the fusion of unparalleled amounts of random shit being teleported all at once, and is getting tired of all the random junk constantly going in and out of their dimension faster than light. Tech Nar'sie!
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Re: People always be mourning Ratvar yet forget our homies U'ruu and Yalp Elor.

Post by nianjiilical » #714520

the lizardpeople should worship a giant sprawling greek-style pantheon with like 25 notable gods and fucked up lore

the mothpeople should have a shinto-style outlook based around hundreds of fallible minor native gods representing small aspects of nature

the felinids are godless
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #714521

Why isn't anyone mourning Rat-Var's lieutenants?
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #714532

nianjiilical wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:06 am the lizardpeople should worship a giant sprawling greek-style pantheon with like 25 notable gods and fucked up lore
Lizard lore should be utterly bizzare like each god is an organ of some ancient titan that cut themself loose.

Tendrils could be that ancient titan trying to
rebuild itself by harvesting corpses.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #714533

A god whose name is roleplay backwards is a litle cringe
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714545

Jacquerel wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:04 am A god whose name is roleplay backwards is a litle cringe
i will not tolerate flak for my boy yalP eloR
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #714548

Guys, I feel a weird snrrking?
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #714565

Jacquerel wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:04 am A god whose name is roleplay backwards is a litle cringe
kek honestly not that out of season what with our wizard spell invocations
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #714573

NoxVS wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:08 am Why isn't anyone mourning Rat-Var's lieutenants?
who?
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #714580

Lord Singuloth would kick those guys asses.
zergking
Byond Username: Zergking

Post by zergking » #714620

nianjiilical wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:06 am the lizardpeople should worship a giant sprawling greek-style pantheon with like 25 notable gods and fucked up lore

the mothpeople should have a shinto-style outlook based around hundreds of fallible minor native gods representing small aspects of nature

the felinids are godless
Aren’t felinids just mutated humans? Not an actual alien race, but derivative of humanity
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #714805

zergking wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:43 pm

the felinids are godless
Aren’t felinids just mutated humans? Not an actual alien race, but derivative of humanity
HERESYYYYY AAAAAAARGH [BLAM] [BLAM] [BLAM]
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #714825

If felinids are mutants then why doesn't mutadone work
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
DaydreamIQ
Byond Username: DaydreamIQ

Post by DaydreamIQ » #714842

I think the saddest thing about Yalp Elor is that its CC page is literally two sentences long and tells me nothing. But hey, be the change you want to see.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #714850

DaydreamIQ wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:14 am I think the saddest thing about Yalp Elor is that its CC page is literally two sentences long and tells me nothing. But hey, be the change you want to see.
Bro your sig hahahahahah
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
zergking
Byond Username: Zergking

Post by zergking » #714852

Timonk wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:11 am If felinids are mutants then why doesn't mutadone work
Somethig about the clone shit being contaminated with a substance or something. IDK
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #714867

DaydreamIQ wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:14 am I think the saddest thing about Yalp Elor is that its CC page is literally two sentences long and tells me nothing. But hey, be the change you want to see.
I didn't have much to work with.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #714868

i really don't like the official felinid lore because it doesn't seem like they should be classified as an entirely different species in that instance. they are just humans with cat ears from a mutation. does that mean that humans with other "mutations" aren't strictly human either? are people with sickle cell or diabetes or red hair a different species too under asimov? how did they develop their own language and quasi-culture if the only thing that unifies them is that someone spilt cat juice into their cloning tanks? did they form a support group after and get along so well they started talking to each other in weeaboo code?

we should've just let them be low effort star trek tier aliens that look like humans with cat ears hot glued onto their head. it fits the retrofuturist pulp sci-fi aesthetic down to the ground.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #714893

dendydoom wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:22 am i really don't like the official felinid lore because it doesn't seem like they should be classified as an entirely different species in that instance.
they shouldnt 👍
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #714902

I only saw that now that you mentioned it. It's actually pretty cool bc it's not too much on the nose
Spoiler: