Everything isn't.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Everything isn't.

Post by datorangebottle » #716087

We do not exist. This is a simulation. The world cannot be real and nothing we're happy about exists. Thankfully, this also means that none of our issues exist, so we have nothing to be upset about.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Re: Everything isn't.

Post by Justice12354 » #716089

Low effort thread. Someone ban this man
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #716093

No effort thread, because the thread doesn't exist.
I am responding to a non-existent post in a non-existent thread.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #716099

CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #716119

warbluke wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:13 am Image
Is that Fallen London
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #716121

on one hand we're all going to die anyway so nothing matters but on the other hand dying is gay
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #716122

nianjiilical wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:58 am on one hand we're all going to die anyway so nothing matters but on the other hand dying is gay
But death is simply Nothing, and therefore Nothing is gay, and if Nothing is Gay, then Dying cannot be Gay.
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #716136

warbluke wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:13 am Image
Aestival calls.
Walter brought back Crack.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #716272

Cognito... ergo none?!
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #716273

Non cogito, ergo non sum...
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #716314

Armhulen wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:29 pm Non cogito, ergo non sum...
If I existed, this would be me in a nutshell.
Fortunately, none of us exist.