losing all social ties over trolling

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

losing all social ties over trolling

Post by Timonk » #716157

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35485

honestly those friends were not real OGs if they cut ties over a little trolling
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Re: losing all social ties over trolling

Post by Striders13 » #716160

so fucked up to think my bwoinks give people nightmares
► Show Spoiler
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #716161

KarlGoose wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:46 am
Like I have literal nightmares from the bwoink and cant even sleep well in real life after that incident.
lol

real, but lol
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #716162

genuinely upsetting to hear when people are affected by what happens in the game outside of it in their real life. that goes for anything, all the way from getting griefed to getting banned for being a sillyhead.

i don't speak for all admins, only myself, so i'll say that when i remove a player from the space it is out of a desire to curate and protect the space, not because i want to hurt, humiliate and punish the person that's getting removed. it's not my place to treat people like that and i wouldn't want to anyway.

the majority of players goof and get spoken to about it. even players who are permabanned tend to come back after enough time has passed. some of these people go on to become admins, headmins, etc. it's not personal, most of us want to see players get a second chance and improve. and if it is personal, then that's a problem that should never become the standard.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #716165

I got bwoinked in real life once, but it ended up being ruled as an IC issue
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #716169

On my first week as a trialmin I was dreaming I was adminning an SS13 round and got bwoinked through an ahelp, and the bwoink sound was so loud in the dream I woke up.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #716182

can we quality control striders13 for giving people irl traumas via bwoinks?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #716184

Striders: giving people nightmares since 2022
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

conrad

Post by conrad » #716188

This is extra funny to me cos striders was my trainer.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #716191

conrad wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:49 pm This is extra funny to me cos striders was my trainer.
he bullied you into it didnt he
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

conrad

Post by conrad » #716192

Timonk wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:02 pm
conrad wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:49 pm This is extra funny to me cos striders was my trainer.
Kidnapped my static and fed them od levels of meth. Then purrgated them.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #716203

the hazing rituals aren't a myth. we all go through it... it's an intergenerational trauma that we always inflict onto the next era of admins. when will it end?? when will we learn??
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #716204

im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #716213

iwishforducks wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:19 am Image
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

conrad

Post by conrad » #716214

dendydoom wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:15 am
the hazing rituals aren't a myth. we all go through it... it's an intergenerational trauma that we always inflict onto the next era of admins. when will it end?? when will we learn??
Shut up trialmin.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #716251

dendydoom wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:15 am
lmfao you had a hazing ritual
back in my day you got 7 minutes in heaven with your admin trainer :oops: :oops: :oops:
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #716252

Timonk wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:08 am
it embedded when i first posted it but it doesn't now. Whatev.er You can click on it. You get it.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #716258

iwishforducks wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:48 am
Timonk wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:08 am
it embedded when i first posted it but it doesn't now. Whatev.er You can click on it. You get it.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #716284

You know how you will occasionally think you heard your phone buzz/vibrate and it didn't?

I used to get that with bwoinks when adminning.