Wubli hate thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)

Kill jill

Yeah
48%
Yeah!
52%

Total votes: 44

Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Wubli hate thread

Post by Shaps-cloud » #717030

Bottom post of the previous page:

Very interesting that I get banned for fucking my husband, was lawfully wedded to him. :roll:
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Wubli hate thread

Post by MrStonedOne » #719173

wubli wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:38 am
MrStonedOne wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:09 pm brb on my way to shove a garden hose up my nose to deal with a nose bleed.
Do you really think a nose bleed is the same as a period. Have you ever spoken to any woman in your life. Why are you telling on yourself this bad

Let me tell you something that any woman who slightly appreciates you would tell you (which doesn't seem to happen often): blood is thick, there's a lot of clots and a lot of blood doesn't just drip onto your pad. It isn't just liquid blood as if you had cut your arm accidentally, it's clots and it's also mixed with your vaginal fluid. It's incredibly annoying and it comes out when you sneeze or laugh too hard but it's really fucking annoying because again, it isn't just a blood tap but rather a mucus-like substance.

Congrats on telling on yourself for not knowing about periods and that your ass is unwashed in just one post
You sound like somebody who pronounces it hyper-bowl
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #719174

surreeee mso
respect (let him do his thing)
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #719175

This hate thread has derailed, on a sidenote shaps killed my dog with his jello cannon
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #719176

fikou kicks puppies for fun
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Re: Fikou hate thread

Post by chocolate_bickie » #719178

kinnebian wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:35 am fikou kicks puppies for fun
You are weak
kinnebian

Re: Fikou hate thread

Post by kinnebian » #719179

chocolate_bickie wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:30 am
kinnebian wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:35 am fikou kicks puppies for fun
You are weak
im not weak, im kinnebian
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #719181

oranges wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:56 am tmi in this thread i'm closing it.
>enter thread about women
>read about what being a woman is like
>EWWWW TMI
Insane
Walter brought back Crack.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #719185

this whole thread needs a bidet.

bleeding is by far the easiest part to handle. the worst part is uncontrollably crying at 3am because you accidentally remembered the first fallen leaves of autumn. and also transforming into a werewolf.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #719195

dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:03 pm this whole thread needs a bidet.

bleeding is by far the easiest part to handle. the worst part is uncontrollably crying at 3am because you accidentally remembered the first fallen leaves of autumn. and also transforming into a werewolf.
LOL
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #719197

do it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #719200

WEREWOLF V2.png
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #719224

MrStonedOne wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:02 am You sound like somebody who pronounces it hyper-bowl
English is not my first language (which is common knowledge btw) so I probably can't pronounce all words well but at least my ass is clean
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #719226

You don't turn into a werewolf, that makes no sense. A werewolf in human form is still a werewolf just as one in wolf form is also still a werewolf.
wubli wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:36 pm (which is common knowledge btw)
Well what the hell isn't?!?!?! from your bathroom preferences and the procedure you use to clean your asshole to (apparently) your period clots.

You don't see me going around explaining what can happen to jizz when a guy has an infection. The clumpy mess of a mucus ball composed of interconnected "strings" of congealed semen, white blood cells, and pus that you can sometimes get to separate and expand into a spider web looking monstrosity.
NSFW:
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #719227

MrStonedOne wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:38 pm

You don't turn into a werewolf, that makes no sense. A werewolf in human form is still a werewolf just as one in wolf form is also still a werewolf.
precisely what a werewolf would say...

i'm onto you...
NSFW:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #719229

MrStonedOne wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:38 pm
You don't see me going around explaining what can happen to jizz when a guy has an infection. The clumpy mess of a mucus ball composed of interconnected "strings" of congealed semen, white blood cells, and pus that you can sometimes get to separate and expand into a spider web looking monstrosity.
Idk man I don't think it is necessary to explain to other people especially because it doesn't happen to every man slightly more than once a month for at least 40 years
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

wubli

Post by wubli » #719232

MrStonedOne wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:38 pm Well what the hell isn't?!?!?!
I meant that it's common knowledge that English isn't my first language as stated in:
wubli wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:36 pm English is not my first language (which is common knowledge btw)
MrStonedOne wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:38 pm You don't see me going around explaining what can happen to jizz when a guy has an infection. The clumpy mess of a mucus ball composed of interconnected "strings" of congealed semen, white blood cells, and pus that you can sometimes get to separate and expand into a spider web looking monstrosity.
You don't have an infection every month from ages 9-14~ to 50~. You can prevent this by literally washing your dick in the shower or, guess, a bidet.

Knowing about periods is something you do when you either live with or know any woman who trusts you lol. Why would it take 3-7 days if it was like a nosebleed. It takes longer because it's clots! And that's why you need to clean it up and it's more comfortable if you *wash* it rather than just wipe it with toilet paper!
wubli

Post by wubli » #719233

Also comparing pus from an infected penis to period blood is really funny. Never change
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #719235

The penis isn't what gets infected to cause that. Really telling on yourself here.
NSFW:
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #719236

Do you need to see a doctor MSO?
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #719237

ITT: MSO's got an infection down there and thinks it's normal. More at page 11.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #719245

what we've learned from this is that the maintenance of our withering temporary vessels is a dirty business but a vital one and i salute the efforts of everyone that looks after themselves: you deserve it.

this thread should go back to /jk cus right now it's feeling kinda /srs and the vibes are off. please be kind!
NSFW:
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #719259

So true, Dendy. Now, does anyone here know about Coyote Frames and the concept of the kickglitch in the game Mirror's Edge?

The idea of a "Coyote Frame," or even "Coyote Time," is based on the titular Wile E. Coyote character of Looney Toons fame, who is prone to cartoonishly elongated segments of standing on thin air, before realizing his predicament, and falling to his (assumed) doom. Implemented in many more modern platforming games, Coyote Frames are any amount of frames after the player drops off a surface in which they are still able to jump or otherwise interact as if they were on the ground. The original use of this actually dates back to A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia, in which it almost explicitly references the source material by including a lengthy animation of the character scrambling for ground off of thin air. While it began as a visual gag then, it's progressed into an almost mandatory industry standard, with notable examples such as Celeste utilizing them to great effect in order to produce a seamlessly responsive platforming experience. I'm quite partial to that one myself, though it's hardly the focus of my diatribe today.

Now, let's speak about another game that is the focal point of my post, and an all-time favorite of mine; Mirror's Edge.

In Mirror's Edge, as many of you likely already know, you assume the role of a woman named Faith. Faith is one of many people who act as Runners, who are incredibly agile couriers for sensitive information under a city that could, in a far more realistic sense than many flamboyantly throw the phrase around for, be described as "literally 1984." These Runners employ advanced techniques of parkour to jump, slide, and run across the rooftops of the city, delivering their contracted packages to their rightful owners, and looking damn well stylish doing so. The story of Faith is a bit of a convoluted one, following the set-up of her sister in the murder of a politician who "was the only one who could make a difference in this city," and forcing Faith into life-or-death chases with police, shadow government operatives, and even one of her fellow Runners! Most of this has little bearing on gameplay, serving as set-dressing for admittedly quite beautiful settings and locales around the city, and creating interesting environments for players to traverse over the course of the wonderful campaign.

Now that we all know what Mirror's Edge is, let's talk about what the fuck this has to do with Coyote Frames.

See, while Faith has all the classics of parkour at her disposal (wallrunning, rolling safely from great heights, kicking up onto ledges far above), oddities of the code and fragments of the age of Mirror's Edge begin to show themselves when you chain them together speedily, or in ways the developers didn't quite intend. For the example I've been gearing up to explain here, we have the odd interaction between the normal wallrun, and the kick attack the Faith performs when on a wall. Normally, these two are done in quite different situations, as a kick off a wall requires some setup (goading the enemy into place near a wall, having speed to run and kick off it, etc.) and normal wallruns are only really required in non-combat parkour puzzle zones. Despite this obstacle in objective, speedrunners found out the secret to the oddity in question over their hundreds of thousands of hours played, and have abused it to great effect.

Behold: The KICKGLITCH!

As the video shows, it's performed by an extraordinarily quick succession of inputs, in which you enter a wallrun, jump off of it, and kick, all in a matter of frames. Here, the use of the time-slowing power within the game is used to make the inputs easier, but personally, I've found that it throws off your technique wildly if practiced solely using this before employing it in realtime. Now, back on topic, the reason this works is because of an odd sort of code workaround, as far as I know, and I know all of you Space Station 13 players LOVE fucky code. The reason here, if I recall from reading a summary long ago, has to do with the way wallruns and jumping off are coded; the game spawns a floor under the player when they jump off a wall to ensure the jump command was properly carried, just in case the game itself drops the input somewhere along the line. In a hilarious turn of circumstance, we've found our Coyote Frames! Using these, speedrunners have absolutely annihilated a lot of the bounds of the game, as this effectively resets Faith's wallrun time, and extends jumps far beyond their normal reach by preserving momentum and allowing an incredible change of direction.

Now that we've talked about the kickglitch, let's see it properly in action. Here I've linked one of my favorite speedruns of Mirror's Edge, performed at Awesome Games Done Quick in 2017. The link is timestamped to the run's beginning, as I think it's worthwhile to watch from the start, but if you insist on seeing only the kickglitch itself, proceed to around 12:40, where the speedrunner performs it for the first time to shave off a section that involves mantling up the structure to the right and crossing a section of piping that would normally take upwards of thirty seconds. It's absolutely badass, and the run has a lot of little tricks like that to save an absolute boatload of time. Another excellent usage is around 25:55, in which our runner manages a double-kickglitch that crosses an enormous distance and skips over a barbed-wire fence that's intended to force players to spend time going around and prolong the chase sequence that makes up this chapter. In all honesty, if the rival Runner in this segment wasn't a cheater, this speedrunner would have iced that motherfucker so hard that Sub-Zero himself would get frostbite. It's beautiful, and all worth a watch.

I like video games and autistic mechanics a lot :3
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #719265

speaking of women, its cool that bianca belair and rhea ripley are both on the cover of (the deluxe edition of) wwe 2k24. It may not be a lot but their careers are insane to see when only 16 years ago they (women) had to participate in bra and panties matches because vince mcmahon wanted to see it and female wrestlers werent even hired in favor of models to be objectified

Last edited by TheLoLSwat on Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #719266

TheLoLSwat wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:15 am -W snip-
WE'RE SO FUCKING BACK
stairmaster
Byond Username: Stairmaster

Post by stairmaster » #719267

good lord what is happening in this thread
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #719268

Where's my order of gravel
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Chimpston
Byond Username: Chimpston

Post by Chimpston » #719290

:) hi wuble
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #719292

dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:21 pm what we've learned from this is that the maintenance of our withering temporary vessels is a dirty business but a vital one and i salute the efforts of everyone that looks after themselves: you deserve it.

this thread should go back to /jk cus right now it's feeling kinda /srs and the vibes are off. please be kind!
I'm talking about garden hoses for nose bleeds and congealed cum i don't know how i could be less serious.

Anyways does anybody have any suggestions for a garden sprinkler? Please hurry I had taco bell for dinner.
NSFW:
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #719293

What the hell is this thread
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #719297

We should spread slander about MSO until he gets the message and leaves this thread alone, I'll start

When MSO was a child, he sucked on the garden sprinkler too hard and now his cum gets infected every month
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #719300

Timonk wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:08 am We should spread slander about MSO until he gets the message and leaves this thread alone, I'll start

When MSO was a child, he sucked on the garden sprinkler too hard and now his cum gets infected every month
I spent thirty minutes writing a short essay on coyote time and kickglitch just for the thread to immediately return to the subject of MSO's bodily fluids this shit truly never was /srs
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #719301

MrStonedOne wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:18 am
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:21 pm what we've learned from this is that the maintenance of our withering temporary vessels is a dirty business but a vital one and i salute the efforts of everyone that looks after themselves: you deserve it.

I'm talking about garden hoses for nose bleeds and congealed cum i don't know how i could be less serious.

Anyways does anybody have any suggestions for a garden sprinkler? Please hurry I had taco bell for dinner.
i can tell you were VERY serious about the lycanthropy. no one jokes around about that stuff...
NSFW:
wubli

Post by wubli » #719360

MrStonedOne wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:35 pm The penis isn't what gets infected to cause that. Really telling on yourself here.
I tend to suck clean dicks fortunately so I haven't had to learn about the bad parts of it

Also I want Rhea Ripley to sneak up behind me and steal my spinal cord like sub zero. Or kiss me I guess
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #719365

DrAmazing343 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:08 am
oranges wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:56 am tmi in this thread i'm closing it.
>enter thread about women
>read about what being a woman is like
>EWWWW TMI
Insane
woosh
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #719368

also could you wash your dick with a bidet seems like it would be hard to aim.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #719390

oranges wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:58 am also could you wash your dick with a bidet seems like it would be hard to aim.
My bidet records my cock and sends the footage to India where tech support manually aims at my wiener
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #719392

Timonk wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:30 pm My bidet records my cock and sends the footage to India where tech support manually aims at my wiener
did not need to think about the mechanical turk bidet cock washer this morning.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #719395

DrAmazing343 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:48 pm
Timonk wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:30 pm My bidet records my cock and sends the footage to India where tech support manually aims at my wiener
did not need to think about the mechanical turk bidet cock washer this morning.
finally someone thought of my penis
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

wubli

Post by wubli » #719436

oranges wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:58 am also could you wash your dick with a bidet seems like it would be hard to aim.
as hard as it is to aim it at any other part of your ass area. entirely possible. if you don't you just suck
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #719439

I pay $2 an hour for my cock washer btw
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #719477

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #719481

oranges wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:52 pm Image
your third leg doesnt count for height
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Post by Higgin » #719503

6'2" is still pretty tall man idk
feedback appreciated here <3
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #719520

oh god I havn't looked at this thread.

The fuck did I open here my god.
I am glad I was not having lunch.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #719628

after this thread i think i hate you all more
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.