Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Peanut

Post by Vekter » #718066

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35589

I'm putting as much effort into this as he did the appeal.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Re: Peanut

Post by dendydoom » #718184

honestly i've thought over this a bit today and the only part that gets to me is not getting them medical help afterwards. imo you should have more of a responsibility to reasonably ensure they're gonna get treated, like if a paramed takes them off or you drop them in full view of the doctors in medbay then this is enough but to just toss them out like "yea det get to this plz" is kinda ass. but ultimately it's impossible to tell without knowing how pressing the cult is. if there is reason to believe that stepping outside is just gonna be suicide for the captain at that point, then eh alright i guess, but there was a bridge assistant?

also,
dendydoom wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:43 pm this is why i sincerely believe we'll have a few months after a big new policy change like this where we'll see edge cases crop up and shonky rulings made that will need to be deliberated on by the community and headmins will need to make rulings on it. obviously the wording should be as clear and concise as possible, but ultimately it will take time for the "spirit" of what the rule is trying to accomplish to come out and be understood by the wider community, rather than regarding it in a rigidly codified way.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #718193

So, this players actions were obviously justified by the rules. Unless you are saying that wanting to speak with someone is a legitimate reason to break into a high security area, its pretty clear cut.

The argument in the ban appeal seems to be that the player did not engage in sufficient roleplay before taking action against the player, which is a premise I find rather distasteful. Because this ban would not have been dolled out if the player simply ignored the intruder, although I would say that that is even worse roleplay than if they were wordlessly gunned down.

There is no logical workaround of the rules to uphold it, and doing so would set the precedent that you can not rely on this rule for any protections, even in the cases it was specifically intended for.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #718194

Claim that this is a code issue.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #718195

everything about this from the admins posting on this thread to the ban itself just puts a really sour taste in my mouth
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #718196

The player engaged with the ticket and the admin said "bored arguing go to the forums if you have anything more to say". That's fine and what we're trained to do when tickets are getting bogged down with technicalities. Rule 6 is there for a reason.

I also don't think the player needed to put any meaningful effort into the appeal because everything they wanted to say was in the ticket. Any admin can pull up and read the ticket if necessary. We're not helpless children. And the ticket was, in due course, provided so the player didn't have the Ctrl-C Ctrl-V.

Despite the fact the player took it to the forums without anything more to say, it was only because they believed under the wording of the precedent that they had an express right under the rules to act that way. It doesn't need to be a high effort or complex appeal. In all honesty it actually needed 5 minutes of a headmin's time in explaining the precedent that this term modified as a condition precedent to the appeal itself being able to proceed.

A headmin being kind enough to provide that time and insight was the only way this appeal was even going to get started for real. It could have just as easily been a policy post, but it was attached to a ban so it's being done via appeal.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #718197

And going into appeal to clarify recent rule changes is the life of a headmin.

Admins shouldn't mald about players doing low-effort appeals when the appeal subject matter doesn't warrant high effort burnout-inducing walls of text.

Sometimes the appeal is indeed as simple as "The rules say I can do X" "Well I don't think the rules say you can do X, so you're banned." "I disagree." "Then go to the forums." "I disagree on the forums." "I'm not backing down." "Headmins pls halp."
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #718198

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:57 pm The argument in the ban appeal seems to be that the player did not engage in sufficient roleplay before taking action against the player, which is a premise I find rather distasteful. Because this ban would not have been dolled out if the player simply ignored the intruder, although I would say that that is even worse roleplay than if they were wordlessly gunned down.
I mean, the 'no legitimate reason' part of the precedent is doing a lot of the carrying in this argument, and choosing to shoot first ask questions never will not prove whether or not there is a legitimate reason for someone being in the bridge. That clause in that precedent does allow for the guy to be there if they have reason. This guy didn't care, he just shot. I don't know how using the talk key even once and shooting the guy if he moves to attack is a tall ask.

I'm not sure how you've reached the backwards understanding of roleplay that you have, but I don't think the 'letter of the law' interpretations can protect someone who is only picking and choosing the convenient parts of that rule.

I think the important thing to think about here is that, in hindsight, we have the convenience of being able to assess the legitimacy of this person's presence on the bridge. And during the given situation, that player probably shouldn't have been there. However, if by circumstance this player did have a legitimate reason; let's say he somehow ended up accidentally teleported onto the bridge and is now stuck. That's a legitimate reason to be there, he never wanted to be there. But the captain, in the moment, does not know this. His only thinking is 'He is here, he is valid', so legitimate or not, his only thinking is 'valid'. And that isn't what that rule says, nor would he have the opportunity to find out given his application of it.
Last edited by NecromancerAnne on Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #718199

Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:10 pm The player engaged with the ticket and the admin said "bored arguing go to the forums if you have anything more to say". That's fine and what we're trained to do when tickets are getting bogged down with technicalities. Rule 6 is there for a reason.

I also don't think the player needed to put any meaningful effort into the appeal because everything they wanted to say was in the ticket. Any admin can pull up and read the ticket if necessary. We're not helpless children. And the ticket was, in due course, provided so the player didn't have the Ctrl-C Ctrl-V.

Despite the fact the player took it to the forums without anything more to say, it was only because they believed under the wording of the precedent that they had an express right under the rules to act that way. It doesn't need to be a high effort or complex appeal. In all honesty it actually needed 5 minutes of a headmin's time in explaining the precedent that this term modified as a condition precedent to the appeal itself being able to proceed.

A headmin being kind enough to provide that time and insight was the only way this appeal was even going to get started for real. It could have just as easily been a policy post, but it was attached to a ban so it's being done via appeal.
They couldn't even be bothered to pull up the banning admin, even though it was in the screenshot. I just think they could've like at least said anything on the appeal itself.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #718201

The bridge/brig execution precedent originally specified round-start, and was designed to cover the often seen at the time cases of assistants doing their round start tide playbook trying to go after the spare id or brig guns.

On the other hand, the captain has ic powers to authorize executions.

On the other other hand, if red alert wasn't set then the captain can't really use any ic justification of an emergency to do the execution outside of the transfer center.

On the other other other hand bans and ban lengths should take into account rather or not it was reasonable for the player to think their conduct was inline with the rules.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #718202

NecromancerAnne wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:32 pm
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:57 pm The argument in the ban appeal seems to be that the player did not engage in sufficient roleplay before taking action against the player, which is a premise I find rather distasteful. Because this ban would not have been dolled out if the player simply ignored the intruder, although I would say that that is even worse roleplay than if they were wordlessly gunned down.
I mean, the 'no legitimate reason' part of the precedent is doing a lot of the carrying in this argument, and choosing to shoot first ask questions never will not prove whether or not there is a legitimate reason for someone being in the bridge. That clause in that precedent does allow for the guy to be there if they have reason. This guy didn't care, he just shot. I don't know how using the talk key even once and shooting the guy if he moves to attack is a tall ask.

I'm not sure how you've reached the backwards understanding of roleplay that you have, but I don't think the 'letter of the law' interpretations can protect someone who is only picking and choosing the convenient parts of that rule.
No I certainly agree the way this situation was handeled by the captain was exceedingly lame. But no rules were broken.

The captain ignoring the intruder would also be very lame, but they would never get banned for it.

My argument is if the only reason this person isn't protected by the rules is because there actions were not in character, then we are applying a double standard. The rule specifically never mentions in character justification, it only mentions legitimacy of the intruders reasons for the break in. If the rule was, "Given sufficient IC reasoning, you may gun down any high risk break ins" it would be different.

I'm not arguing moralistically, I'm arguing that this ban is wrong because the player didn't break any rules. If the players behavior is something that we don't desire (it is) the rules should be changed to reflect this.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #718203

TheRex9001 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:51 pm They couldn't even be bothered to pull up the banning admin, even though it was in the screenshot. I just think they could've like at least said anything on the appeal itself.
Much how admins have some chagrin when they percieve poor appeals, players have those exact same vibes when they percieve poor bans and notes. We're all only human.

This was a dayban for a single unjust kill when the player thought a newly modified precedent permitted them to make that kill and the admin didn't.

Lacking anything that rules scholars like myself tend to dig up from time to time in appeals, it needs like 2 minutes of a headmin for clarification on ambiguities and then the ticket can start for real as the player or admin better understands the rule they're trying to rely on.

Once TBM got involved the appeal started to unwind back to being like a ticket, since the intent, goal and nuance of the precedent could be explained clearer by one of the parties that drafted it. That's the system working and I don't think either side arguing the craic in the appeal would have been more than a waste of time before a headmin showed up.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #718204

Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:24 pm
TheRex9001 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:51 pm They couldn't even be bothered to pull up the banning admin, even though it was in the screenshot. I just think they could've like at least said anything on the appeal itself.
Much how admins have some chagrin when they percieve poor appeals, players have those exact same vibes when they percieve poor bans and notes. We're all only human.

This was a dayban for a single unjust kill when the player thought a newly modified precedent permitted them to make that kill and the admin didn't.

Lacking anything that rules scholars like myself tend to dig up from time to time in appeals, it needs like 2 minutes of a headmin for clarification on ambiguities and then the ticket can start for real as the player or admin better understands the rule they're trying to rely on.

Once TBM got involved the appeal started to unwind back to being like a ticket, since the intent, goal and nuance of the precedent could be explained clearer by one of the parties that drafted it. That's the system working and I don't think either side arguing the craic in the appeal would have been more than a waste of time before a headmin showed up.
Of course we all get those vibes. So why reinforce them? Should we not expect that minimum amount of effort from everyone? I don't think it would've been a complete waste of time to at least put the banning admin in the title.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #718205

iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #718209

TheRex9001 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:29 pm

Of course we all get those vibes. So why reinforce them? Should we not expect that minimum amount of effort from everyone? I don't think it would've been a complete waste of time to at least put the banning admin in the title.
it’s just virtue signaling at this point. which can be important because we don’t want dumbass people who don’t care about the game playing here. but also it’s dumb to expect everyone to bend over 107 degrees whenever an admin does Anything. i dont know i thought the appeal was fine. all’s well that ends well at this point, though. appealer learned more. thunder11 learned more. rules getting clarified. you’re getting caught up on something that, at the end of the day, doesnt really matter

edit: i meant to trim the quotes but i guess im subconsciously trying to invoke the curse of the tower at this point cuz i subconsciously hate this thread. mods? take me away.

and yes, even though i just edited this, im not just going to trim the quotes. it’s funnier this way
Last edited by iwishforducks on Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #718210

TheRex9001 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:29 pm Of course we all get those vibes. So why reinforce them? Should we not expect that minimum amount of effort from everyone? I don't think it would've been a complete waste of time to at least put the banning admin in the title.
Sometimes we'll demand the person appealing fill out the template in a certain way or add some missing information.

But the truth is all our lives end up easier if we could but stop being obstacles for the sake of being an obstacle. It's wasted time caring as long as the appeal reaches a state that it can be handled and the key information is documented somewhere in it.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #718212

iwishforducks wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:53 pm
TheRex9001 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:29 pm

it’s just virtue signaling at this point. which can be important because we don’t want dumbass people who don’t care about the game playing here. but also it’s dumb to expect everyone to bend over 107 degrees whenever an admin does Anything. i dont know i thought the appeal was fine. all’s well that ends well at this point, though. appealer learned more. thunder11 learned more. rules getting clarified. you’re getting caught up on something that, at the end of the day, doesnt really matter

edit: i meant to trim the quotes but i guess im subconsciously trying to invoke the curse of the tower at this point cuz i subconsciously hate this thread. mods? take me away.

and yes, even though i just edited this, im not just going to trim the quotes. it’s funnier this way
I'm glad it ended how it ended, I just think it might be good to virtue signal that you put effort in. I don't really think its bending over to just say "Yeah this didnt break the rules cause you can shoot a guy for breaking in" or whatever.
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #718213

The way he responds to the appeal right away is off putting and a bit rude. If people are bringing down the servers fun they should be corrected or told to leave.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #718215

Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:53 pm
TheRex9001 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:29 pm Of course we all get those vibes. So why reinforce them? Should we not expect that minimum amount of effort from everyone? I don't think it would've been a complete waste of time to at least put the banning admin in the title.
Sometimes we'll demand the person appealing fill out the template in a certain way or add some missing information.

But the truth is all our lives end up easier if we could but stop being obstacles for the sake of being an obstacle. It's wasted time caring as long as the appeal reaches a state that it can be handled and the key information is documented somewhere in it.
I'm glad it reached that state but its a lot easier to reach it if information like the banning admin and ticket and maybe a reason for your opinion. Alls well that ends well though
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #718218

Regardless of rules I will make fun of you for lethalling in this situation or defending the usage of lethals here. You have so many other options it’s not even funny and you choose the most NRP draw steel blackguard affix bayonets goofy ass bullshit option??? I WILL point and laugh.
Walter brought back Crack.
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #718219

I had the same scenario with honda today which didn't involve the bridge assistant station trait where he broke into bridge, i lasered him and brought him to medbay granted i could disable it didn't really come to mind since its just really the "old tradiational way" of the bridge situation i brought him to medbay, but sometimes when people break into bridge without reason and you pull a non lethal option they tend to go to the fight more and flip the table then if you were to go to the laser option where they don't really have much to win there because it could be round ending so you have a easier time chasing them off.
The future is horrible!
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #718281

you guys ever notice how every sec peanut has keith4, bonchoi and prussen show up to argue the same case.

sinful would show up but he was banned.
Hernacious
Byond Username: Thugofneon

Post by Hernacious » #718282

Nowell has such a way with words.
Henk :honk: :honkman:
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #718284

oranges wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:47 pm you guys ever notice how every sec peanut has keith4, bonchoi and prussen show up to argue the same case.

something about sec mains, cant remember though.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #718285

oranges wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:47 pm you guys ever notice how every sec peanut has keith4, bonchoi and prussen show up to argue the same case.

big think
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #718286

Oh god I've drawn the ire of the powers that be. It's time to campaign for headmin in order to survive.
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #718287

FR though me being lumped in with those two is funny because we disagree on so much, only thing we have in common is that we probably spend WAY too much time in the Player's Club.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #718288

BonChoi wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:05 pm FR though me being lumped in with those two is funny because we disagree on so much, only thing we have in common is that we probably spend WAY too much time in the Player's Club.
and for this, you will be destroyed
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #718292

sorry bud, you've had a circle drawn around you, you're basically an interchangeable faceless shitter now.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #718293

BonChoi wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:05 pm FR though me being lumped in with those two is funny because we disagree on so much, only thing we have in common is that we probably spend WAY too much time in the Player's Club.
i need you to post more so I can make one of those funny diagrams with all the red circles and lines on them.
Prussen
Byond Username: Prussen

Post by Prussen » #718298

Do not associate me with bonchoi please
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #718299

I have the most hos hrs on tg so sec tickets interest me. Sinful was like, very high hours too probably most total sec dept
Last edited by kieth4 on Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #718300

keith and prussen not even trying to hide their coordination now they're posting wtihin seconds of each other!!
Prussen
Byond Username: Prussen

Post by Prussen » #718301

oranges wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:48 am keith and prussen not even trying to hide their coordination now they're posting wtihin seconds of each other!!
Maybe it also has something to do with you posting this thread in the Discord server we are both active in
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #718322

DrAmazing343 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:09 pm
kieth4 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:53 pm Dogshit ban, don't break into high security places if you do not want to be dealt with
never lethal a tider when you have a gun, winstick, secdogs, bridge assistant, and AI all around you and they're unarmed.

shame them instead.
you've saved me from executing heretics, traitors, and mega lings. Without you they would have been dead in a ditch.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #718330

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:29 pm
kieth4 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:53 pm Dogshit ban, don't break into high security places if you do not want to be dealt with
-my own goddamn snip-
you've saved me from executing heretics, traitors, and mega lings. Without you they would have been dead in a ditch.
it's true one time you gave me a direct order to execute a traitor while he was in cuffs and because I DIDN'T you got to have a kickass trial don't gimme that look BUDDY
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #718332

DrAmazing343 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:40 pm
-my own goddamn snip-
it's true one time you gave me a direct order to execute a traitor while he was in cuffs and because I DIDN'T you got to have a kickass trial don't gimme that look BUDDY
the kickass trial in question was ten people on my ass for a traitor that was bombing the station, and they said free this man he didnt do nothing wrong. HE FUCKING DID SOMETHING WRONG AND EVERYONE WAS AFTER ME THAT WAS UNDENIABLY YOUR FAULT!
Living God

Extraordinary Person

DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #718334

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:17 pm
-my own goddamn snip-
-waaaah waaaah-
-my own goddamn snip(x2)-
the kickass trial in question was ten people on my ass for a traitor that was bombing the station, and they said free this man he didnt do nothing wrong. HE FUCKING DID SOMETHING WRONG AND EVERYONE WAS AFTER ME THAT WAS UNDENIABLY YOUR FAULT!
The last bastion of spacelawsec on Sybil... and I will stay that way :3
(I was round-removed my a traitor with Fist of the North Star literally five minutes after the events described)
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #718340

DrAmazing343 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:52 pm
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:17 pm
-my own goddamn snip-
-waaaah waaaah-
-my own goddamn snip(x2)-
The last bastion of spacelawsec on Sybil... and I will stay that way :3
SPACE LAW ALLOWS ME TO EXECUTE THEM, I TOLD YOU THIS. AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF IT SAID OTHERWISE HE WRONGED NOT ONLY ME BUT OTHERS. DEATH IS A DESERVING PUNISHMENT FOR RATS AND VERMIN.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #718365

indoor voices please
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #718367

dendydoom wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:27 pm indoor voices please
YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO MODULATOR
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #718382

hi dendy
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #718419

dendydoom wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:27 pm indoor voices please
FUCK YOU TG STATION!
Living God

Extraordinary Person

EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #718437

This makes me think of the people who ahelp when they get killed for breaking onto the shuttles cockpit
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #718439

EmpressMaia wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:41 pm
This makes me think of the people who ahelp when they get killed for breaking onto the shuttles cockpit
Yeah it's cringe!!!
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin

Post by kieth4 » #718440

I tide, I break in but I do not ahelp...it is the role of the tider to make a mess and be killed not to make a mess then cry to admins
celularLAmp
Byond Username: Celulamp

Post by celularLAmp » #718475

how do you even get killed for breaking onto shuttle cockpit i've like never had that happen.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #718477

celularLAmp wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:34 am
how do you even get killed for breaking onto shuttle cockpit i've like never had that happen.
these things happen exclusively on manuel where people take their job too seriously
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #718482

Timonk wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:40 pm
these things happen exclusively on manuel where people take their job too seriously
I'd argue it doesn't happen on manuel because you're going to get banned if you do it and you'll have to hash it out in an appeal that'll span a longer time than your ban was for.

celularLAmp
Byond Username: Celulamp

Post by celularLAmp » #718634

Timonk wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:40 pm
Ahhh I see.. I just always end up eating donuts in the corner of the cockpit or grabbing a space suit and sitting in that room while rest of the shuttle gets bombed.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #718651

I try to kill people entering the shuttle cockpit because they r commoners and we (command) deserve to be away from them
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #718652

TheLoLSwat wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:01 pm I try to kill people entering the shuttle cockpit because they r commoners and we (command) deserve to be away from them
Same