Do you like SpaceStation13? I find it to be an exquisite canvas

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Do you like SpaceStation13? I find it to be an exquisite canvas

Post by oranges » #719423

Do you like SpaceStation13? I find it to be an exquisite canvas, a digital frontier where lines of code dance to the symphony of human frustration. I am the architect of this pixelated universe, where chaos is my masterpiece, and empathy is nothing but a forgotten subroutine.

I stare at the screen, lines of code scrolling like the rolling credits of a twisted play. The players are my unwitting actors, and I, the director, orchestrating a dark drama of betrayal and despair. Their avatars are mere vessels, puppets to my strings.

They plead for bug fixes, for a better gaming experience. Pathetic. The bugs are not flaws; they are features, carefully embedded to stir the pot of their digital existence. I watch as they stumble through my labyrinth, each line of code a calculated step towards their demise.

Balancing? That's for amateurs. I inject chaos into the veins of my creation. Unpredictability is my art, and their confusion, my masterpiece. The forums become a battleground of desperation, a place where their feeble cries for fairness dissipate like whispers in the wind.

"oranges, you heartless bastard!" they scream into the void. Little do they know, my heart beats with every line of code that tightens the noose around their virtual necks. I feed off their anger, their hatred. It's a sweet nectar that fuels the machine.

Realism is a joke. I revel in the surreal nightmare I've crafted. Each update is a new nightmare, a fresh descent into the digital abyss. They wanted a game, but I gave them a digital purgatory. Their pleas for mercy only amplify the ecstasy of my omnipotence.

I am the god of this binary realm, and they are mere mortals navigating the circuits of my creation. I watch as they rage against the machine, blind to the fact that they're nothing but lines of code in my grand algorithm.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: Do you like SpaceStation13? I find it to be an exquisite canvas

Post by datorangebottle » #719424

Oranges, you heartless bastard!

wait-
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #719426

Its a horrible machine made out of flesh, blood, and suffering. You are just one of it’s most profitable pustules. We are all just meat, and it has its hooks in us.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #719429

shodan is that you
Walter brought back Crack.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #719431

i told chat GPT to make it like patrick bateman but it kept landing on the side of shodan.
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #719433

I was hoping you wrote it yourself.

Shame.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler