A classic Viro(logy) moment

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

A classic Viro(logy) moment

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #720038

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35689

I genuinely don't know whether to believe this guy or not
- Brazilian Manuel Player

TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Re: A classic Viro(logy) moment

Post by TheLoLSwat » #720039

they appealed might as well unban them, this is relatively minor and at most a virology jobban is appropriate
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #720040

it's relatively minor but generally when you are misleading in the ahelp you start getting less of the patient understanding and more of the rulebook slamming against your soft, supple skull
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #720041

this juice slaps
brainrot
respect (let him do his thing)
PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Post by PapaMichael » #720049

It was a really good appeal though
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #720051

kinnebian wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:05 pm this juice slaps
brainrot
still an all time manuel moment...
NSFW:
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #720054

dendydoom wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:13 pm
kinnebian wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:05 pm this juice slaps
brainrot
still an all time manuel moment...
NSFW:
my favourite part is how you filled back in the bottle in paint because you already drank it all
respect (let him do his thing)
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #720056

I think I remember this one... some guy in dead chat asked how he made a bad virus so fast and a different ghost just pointed to the virus food dispenser... or maybe I'm thinking of another round, who knows?
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #720115

ekaterina wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:17 pm I think I remember this one... some guy in dead chat asked how he made a bad virus so fast and a different ghost just pointed to the virus food dispenser... or maybe I'm thinking of another round, who knows?
What happened was a rogue(?) virologist was arrested before they could start the outbreak. Security searched them and found brainrot virus culture bottles. And mistook them to be vaccines. And proceeded to chug them in case of an outbreak.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #720117

I don't get the title's pun, and it doesn't mention it's a nut anywhere. Wtf is this
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #720126

Justice12354 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:51 pm I don't get the title's pun, and it doesn't mention it's a nut anywhere. Wtf is this
It's OK, Armhulen is sleeping. Besides, everything in the Player's Club is either a nut or some lame counting thread.
NoxVS wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:38 pm What happened was a rogue(?) virologist was arrested before they could start the outbreak. Security searched them and found brainrot virus culture bottles. And mistook them to be vaccines. And proceeded to chug them in case of an outbreak.
Oh, so it's not the one I was thinking of... but - lmao - it's even funnier.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #720135

ekaterina wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 pm
Justice12354 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:51 pm I don't get the title's pun, and it doesn't mention it's a nut anywhere. Wtf is this
It's OK, Armhulen is sleeping. Besides, everything in the Player's Club is either a nut or some lame counting thread.
This calls up for a mutiny!
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it