Hearthstone Budget Cuts Moment

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Hearthstone Budget Cuts Moment

Post by Armhulen » #721172

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Re: Hearthstone Budget Cuts Moment

Post by Armhulen » #721174

It's like I just watched one of those weird youtube kid videos where elsa gets gregnant from spiderman
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #721178

I know nothing about hearthstone and that second video caused me physical pain
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #721194

Its so fucking over oh my god that expansion trailer hurts
Tegun
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Tegun

Post by Tegun » #721198

Not even One Night in Karazhan...
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #721200

i thought cinematics were like the one thing blizzard still had left
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #721202

This is so sad
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #721204

Hearthstone is out of its prime and so is blizzard. thats all there is.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #721206

This is for the 10 year anniversary of Hearthstone expansion btw
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #721211

I'm so glad I swapped to magic arena with mercenaries came out.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #721212

TheRex9001 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:37 pm This is for the 10 year anniversary of Hearthstone expansion btw
tf lmao bozos
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #721230

TheRex9001 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:37 pm This is for the 10 year anniversary of Hearthstone expansion btw
hehehehehe i'm almost excited to see if it gets worse with the following 2 expansions this year
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #721232

Nabski wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:41 pm I'm so glad I swapped to magic arena with mercenaries came out.
I tried that and it was balls cos every breath I took Wizards wanted another dollar.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #721242

conrad wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:57 pm
Nabski wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:41 pm I'm so glad I swapped to magic arena with mercenaries came out.
I tried that and it was balls cos every breath I took Wizards wanted another dollar.
I play every day, just getting my 4 wins. That brings me to about 90% set completion with enough wildcards to make whatever deck I want.

I've ignored the non-standard legal sets, which they seem to have 1 a year.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #721246

they need to just give hearthstone to riot games ill never forgive blizzard for what they did to overwatch
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #721248

Why Riot? Weren't they also subject to a huge employee harassment and discrimination suit, and just closed their spinoff studio?
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #721269

when is blizzard finally folding?
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #721278

Jacquerel wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:25 pm Why Riot?
I can respect what they've done for League and especially valorant
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #721303

As someone who has played League of Legends I cannot respect what they have done for League of Legends
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #721327

Riot also like, massively downsized every single department that isn't working on League of Legends, so that League of Legends can continue to be a fucking dreadful game with some pretty baller character designs wasted by being in a shit MOBA.

Oh, and Riot has Legends of Runeterra, so that's like, a direct competitor (and IMHO not very good either). I'm so glad that Riot Games just up and lost my account on me forever so that I never have to subject myself to that shit ever again. I only found out when I was asked to show someone how to play (despite my warnings).

I'm not joking, they can't recover it, It just up and disappeared when they moved to Riot Accounts.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #721328

tbh every tech company under the sun massively downsized recently
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #721329

I know, but it may be a sign that any of their products that aren't the shit MOBA could soon be experiencing a decline in quality. Which is not great if you happen to give a shit about those things. (I know more people who have enjoyed Arcane than people who have actually played League of Legends, as an example)
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin

Post by nianjiilical » #721331

im bummed that riot closed their spinoff program but also i never bought any of them so maybe im the problem

apparently legends of runeterra has basically never been profitable despite everyone saying it was way more generous and less money hungry than the competition so maybe we're the problem

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #721343

Ok ok ok they have valorant and they are cooking with it
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #721447

nianjiilical wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:47 pm im bummed that riot closed their spinoff program but also i never bought any of them so maybe im the problem

apparently legends of runeterra has basically never been profitable despite everyone saying it was way more generous and less money hungry than the competition so maybe we're the problem
With Runeterra, it gives you enough of a leg-up when you join and the means to acquire a decent deck without much problem as a F2P player pretty easily. You can certainly be playing the game and have fun without spending a dime. I do think you'd need to spend some money to get a competitive deck, but probably not nearly as much as Hearthstone. When I played Hearthstone it quickly became apparent by like several seasons in that I'm falling massively behind the people dropping 300 dollars on the game every expansion to get every card possible and I'd have no chance F2P. And you will have to deal with those people regardless of what content you're playing because of resets. Time was working against me. And all my friends, who were also F2P, pretty much unanimously stopped playing by the time we all worked out this fact. The longest running player in my group, when she realized she would have to start spending a ton of money she didn't have to remain playing at the level she really should have been for longer (she's an insane M:TG player too), she just kind of quit.

I think Riot expected to make money off skins and cosmetics, and less the actual game component of Runeterra, since that is what largely holds League of Legends afloat as well. And I think that just didn't really work out since it's....a 2D board with not much going on? Most people really don't care about cosmetics, but they do care about playing the game. Hence why Hearthstone nickels and dimes you via the cards first and foremost.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #721526

conrad wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:32 pm tbh every tech company under the sun massively downsized recently
IIRC Nintendo announced they weren't doing layoffs.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #721528

back in MY day we would just use this program called cockatrice which lets you play any card game by applying a database of cards, which any tcg has readily available online.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin

Post by nianjiilical » #721529

mrmelbert wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:57 am As someone who has played League of Legends I cannot respect what they have done for League of Legends
i decided to go for gold this split for the first time since like 2014-2015 and friends told me i actually became a more toxic individual in daily conversation because the ranked playerbase is *that* bad, but maybe thats less about the game and more about the community

if they're going to add valorant's kernel-level anticheat i think it would be cool and good if they started hardware banning people from ranked for being shitheads (and then from every mode if they dont stop)
NecromancerAnne wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:37 pm I know, but it may be a sign that any of their products that aren't the shit MOBA could soon be experiencing a decline in quality. Which is not great if you happen to give a shit about those things. (I know more people who have enjoyed Arcane than people who have actually played League of Legends, as an example)
league of legends has a lot of incredibly fantastic characters and locations and settings and as someone who doesnt even play fighting games im hoping project L is going to be a success just so all that worldbuilding can live outside the moba for the people who understandably do not want to play the moba

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #721543

dendydoom wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:08 am back in MY day we would just use this program called cockatrice which lets you play any card game by applying a database of cards, which any tcg has readily available online.
I have friends that play it all via tabletop simulator which seems painful.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #721570

not as painful as having to do a real time draft with 7 other people over the internet and then wait for players from your draft group to finish games to have more than one match, all on best of 3, all while disconnections have a chance to kill the draft group and than you have to restart
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Arcanemusic
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ArcaneMusic

Post by Arcanemusic » #721572

The funny thing is, this probably took MORE money to make than the 2019 video

You have: More image stills, lipsyncing, and limb articulation in the animation

The 2019 video has a total of 24 pieces of independent animation frames. Total. I counted. That, combined with basic motion tweening, a 1 minute long piece of music, and bam, solid quality advertisement

Fuck I wonder if they made the 2024 video with AI? I know that's kinda passe to say at the moment but that really does feel like it lacks ANY kind of human charm
I Broke: Economy, Hydroponics, Trading Cards, Mice, Civilian Bounties, the BEPIS, Techwebs, Newscasters, and MORE EVERY DAY
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #721574

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPtkLcaW5Wk Still better than whatever the fuck the titans cinematic was
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #721577

MrStonedOne wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:45 pm not as painful as having to do a real time draft with 7 other people over the internet and then wait for players from your draft group to finish games to have more than one match, all on best of 3, all while disconnections have a chance to kill the draft group and than you have to restart
Arena moved from playing in your pool to based on record/rating. You have the option to do best of 3's still but best of 1 is the more common choice which makes "sideboard" cards pointless tragically. I also miss having an idea what people were playing if they were sitting right next to you.

Not having to wait for matches to finish is the best.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #721597

I was never talking about arena
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #721616

TheRex9001 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:41 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPtkLcaW5Wk Still better than whatever the fuck the titans cinematic was
The top comment is gold
Great work on this cinematic! It's truly impressive how you gave three teenagers an afternoon to learn Adobe After Effects and then let them make the flagship marketing piece for the new expansion.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #722407

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58KHn4H6F5Q
3 years ago this was made for a solo adventure not even an expansion
Featherfield
Byond Username: Featherfield

Post by Featherfield » #722451

Armhulen wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:12 am How do you go from this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMhpHgqIQdQ (2019)

To THIS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZM85A9hIzQ (2024)
I hope you get banned for life
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722460

TheRex9001 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:18 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58KHn4H6F5Q
honestly liked this one more than both of the ones armhulen posted
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Post by iansdoor » #722520

I don't think I have seen enough of this.

This is just the work of a SMALL INDIE COMPANY
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #722525

Have they fired celestalon yet?

Every time he opens his mouth, he humiliates himself.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #722573

Arcanemusic wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:23 pm The funny thing is, this probably took MORE money to make than the 2019 video

You have: More image stills, lipsyncing, and limb articulation in the animation

The 2019 video has a total of 24 pieces of independent animation frames. Total. I counted. That, combined with basic motion tweening, a 1 minute long piece of music, and bam, solid quality advertisement

Fuck I wonder if they made the 2024 video with AI? I know that's kinda passe to say at the moment but that really does feel like it lacks ANY kind of human charm
probably the difference between someone who was an animator either making the advertisement inhouse, or contracting out to a shop, vs an ad exec who has no idea contracting out to a third party shop.

Ironically sometimes as a company grows it wastes more on things that were cheaper in the past due to the loss of in house talent to guide the scope of the changes.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722639

:siren: NEW ARMHULEN POST DETECTED :siren:
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

TheRex9001
In-Game Admin

Post by TheRex9001 » #722713

Timonk wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:45 pm
TheRex9001 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:18 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58KHn4H6F5Q
honestly liked this one more than both of the ones armhulen posted
Its really good
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #722726

iansdoor wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:18 am I don't think I have seen enough of this.

This is just the work of a SMALL INDIE COMPANY
AMEN!
mrmelbert wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:57 am As someone who has played League of Legends I cannot respect what they have done for League of Legends
that feel when you are one of the poor souls who took the "half a decade of my life and now my internet name is armpit" tax by playing league of legends once
DaBoss
Byond Username: VICIOUS O REILLY

Post by DaBoss » #722993

they were the first to joke about the shit wonka event before it even happened whoa
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #723010

DaBoss wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:24 pm they were the first to joke about the shit wonka event before it even happened whoa
1. It had a higher budget than the hearthstone expansion

2. This is priceless:

RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #723013

Armhulen wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:56 pm
DaBoss wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:24 pm they were the first to joke about the shit wonka event before it even happened whoa

2. This is priceless:

Me in cargo when someone is screaming about an order not arriving yet (they ordered it fifteen seconds ago)

Part of the reason I stopped playing cargo, that and the stock market
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #723032

2. This is priceless:

smh i didnt think armhulen would fall for the twitter bait
here are actual pictures of her
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #723046

Timonk wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:46 pm

2. This is priceless:

smh i didnt think armhulen would fall for the twitter bait
here are actual pictures of her
All the actors were definitely victims of the AI garble that was going on, yeah. She was doing her job got dangit!!
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #723055

fun fact the event host of the experience released 17 AI generated novels on amazon in 2023
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote: