Greatest Accomplishments Hall of Fame

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Greatest Accomplishments Hall of Fame

Post by DrAmazing343 » #722474

What are your greatest accomplishments in the spessmens?

What’s your favorite gimmick, the thing you’re most proud of?

This can range from a crazy SM setup to some feat of combat barely seen; a chem mix that’s optimal, or a chem roll on Harebells that changed the outcome of the round.

What are you most proud of in your SS13 career?
Walter brought back Crack.
xzero314
Byond Username: Xzero314

Re: Greatest Accomplishments Hall of Fame

Post by xzero314 » #722478

I Nuked the Nukie base once. I was one of 8 changelings and then there was also war ops. Wildest round ever.
ImageImageImageImage
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #722481

A while back before the duffle curse spell wasn't nerfed into a shittier stunbaton I was talking with athath about how it was goofy as fuck.
We came up with "the build of all time" which was barnyard + duffle + scrying orb since both those spells could be casted through walls. Sadly, we saw the nerf on the horizon for the duffle curse.

Then I rolled wizard.
I brought knock along as well, picked alien golem for free regen and silent casting (since they speak in the abductor tongue) and appeared in departures, immediately snagged a potted plant, and snuck around casting barnyard then dufflebag on people in sequence so that they couldn't call for help and just got the mega slow + kill from the bag. If you already had a duffle on your back, one would pop into your hand, and then into your *other* hand, and they were all no-drop- and because I had maxed out the duffle curse spell, I could recast it extremely quickly, leading to people running around screaming like donkeys with duffle bags on both hands.
There were also nukies, unfortunately, so they kinda put an end to my wizardly talents but not before I managed to curse one of them too. Great round, I buckled over laughing after I got my first victim since they were so confused as to what was going on.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #722484

That sounds fucking INCREDIBLE.

Double duffle curse from a potted plant during a nuclear operation is some shit you’d only ever see in this game and I love it
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722486

i hijacked the shuttle as a simplemob crab while being passively contested for it
i rolled wizard twice in a row
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #722487

one time me and rhials were like "let's get just actually disgustingly stoned and then play command" so he picked captain and i picked hos barely able to comprehend what was going on, with like 1 other sec officer. then almost immediately revs was confirmed...

and we won, threw the last headrev into the sm.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722489

modular metacomming with a player....
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #722490

I think I still hold the record for the fastest successful station nuke as an operative. Round #170763

Maybe not though, I could see how it could be done faster, you just have to have a team of really good players who catch on to what you're doing with no communication.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722500

Ziiro wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:13 pm I think I still hold the record for the fastest successful station nuke as an operative. Round #170763

Maybe not though, I could see how it could be done faster, you just have to have a team of really good players who catch on to what you're doing with no communication.
you didnt nuke the station, you only acquired disky
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #722502

Two Words:

Tram BSA.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722503

Wholesome:

I gave someone a memorable experience in their first hours on this server, saw them grow as a player, rising to the ranks of a game admin until they went 1986 postal and quit

You could say I got someone hooked on the stuff
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

regie
Byond Username: Regie

Post by regie » #722504

Earned what I believe (?) was the first achievement implemented in TGStation: Your Life Before Your Eyes, on August 27th, 2016, on Sybil, by examining an incoming meteor.
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #722507

To be more serious.

I am the most proud of mine and all the other various manuel lore threads, and the stories that have been had. It is all the memorable experiences that keep me playing the game. I met many interesting characters and loved seeing the deep lore that is behind the personalities on station. It may not be technically impressive, but the creative writing that has been made is a great accomplishment all the same.

...LRP players may not see this as an accomplishment but instead a cringe fest, but it is what keeps me playing, so shoo!
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #722518

One time i managed to get a bunch of people on sybil to sit down and have a peaceful thanksgiving dinner together.
Attachments
wholesome.png
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #722523

regie wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:53 am Earned what I believe (?) was the first achievement implemented in TGStation: Your Life Before Your Eyes, on August 27th, 2016, on Sybil, by examining an incoming meteor.
That's fucking incredible- I need to fish for that next meteor storm.
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #722584

I ascended once as a pacifist heretic:

I also managed to do this when an admin ran a RPG prefixes event:
It dealt full damage in pressurized area, fired about as fast as I could click, and crit people in two shots.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #722594

Adminned at sub 300 hours.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #722613

found an exploit with heretic that let me get every spell & went on a mass murder spree
was fun

for me
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #722615

I became an unkillable monkey and beat the HOS up with my monke fists while they unloaded like 4 full laser volleys into me.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #722616

GPeckman wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:22 pm -pacifist tic snip
That’s fucking beautiful. Scary screenshot.
Also, +1 to vector’s Frankenstein monstrosity, saw it happen and loved it.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #722632

back before they removed the c4-syndiebomb combo i ran into a cult just after theyd all been mass summoned with a c4'd syndiebomb and basically ruined the round for them

idk thats about it unless you count being the one responsible for the adminspawnable amongus and fumo .dmi files
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler: