If a peanut is angry enough maybe it will explode like popcorn?

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

If a peanut is angry enough maybe it will explode like popcorn?

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #722577

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35843

Dude should take a chill pill, the admins mean no ill will!
- Brazilian Manuel Player

vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Re: If a peanut is angry enough maybe it will explode like popcorn?

Post by vect0r » #722660

ekaterina wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:44 pm
Bmon wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:33 pm [They hate me because] I kill people as an antag
Bro... nobody can tell me Manuel isn't a whole different planet after this one.
I would just like to say that I think the majority of players on Manuel really do like playing with Bmon, but it's a loud minority who seem to like dislike Bmon.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #722661

warbluke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:11 pm Image

Here's the short version for the on-the-go players club user.
If the round ended during a ticket it also says this
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #722664

Constellado wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:42 am
Timonk wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:50 am
Constellado wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:40 am
Timonk wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:24 pm What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I have played over 2000 hours of the best NT aligned gameplay, and I've been involved in numerous ahelps with Bmon, and I have over 300 selfless acts. I am trained in MRP and I'm the top player for the sake of the round. You are nothing to me but just another badmin. I will wipe your cargo ship the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of MRP players across Manuel and your admin status is being contested right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your adminship. You're fucking deaminned, kid. I'm not wrong, ever, and I can admin complaint you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my MRP skills. Not only am I extensively trained in MRP, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Manuel Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off tg, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" bwoink was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking deadminned, kiddo.
That is so insanely well made bravo!!
thank you, can i get a reddit award?
Wait how did you manage to bypass the filter...ohhh...diggRedditEvil.
STOP TOWERPOSTING
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #722668

EmpressMaia wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:28 am
Constellado wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:42 am
Timonk wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:50 am
Constellado wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:40 am
Timonk wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:24 pm What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I have played over 2000 hours of the best NT aligned gameplay, and I've been involved in numerous ahelps with Bmon, and I have over 300 selfless acts. I am trained in MRP and I'm the top player for the sake of the round. You are nothing to me but just another badmin. I will wipe your cargo ship the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of MRP players across Manuel and your admin status is being contested right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your adminship. You're fucking deaminned, kid. I'm not wrong, ever, and I can admin complaint you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my MRP skills. Not only am I extensively trained in MRP, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Manuel Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off tg, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" bwoink was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking deadminned, kiddo.
That is so insanely well made bravo!!
thank you, can i get a reddit award?
Wait how did you manage to bypass the filter...ohhh...diggRedditEvil.
STOP TOWERPOSTING
that's not towerposting, this is

im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #722669

we love towerposting
respect (let him do his thing)
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #722672

my man bmon will beat the accusations against his good name

yea he's kinda twisted as an antag but honestly manuel needs that kind of energy sometimes. let him cook. he's capable of being super chill too. i have this nice recent memory of us just shooting the shit in medbay together during a slow round and the rp was a lot of fun.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #722674

Yeah like I'll criticise Bmon for their antag antics every now and then but honestly they're fine. Sometimes it's fun for the station to get taken for a wild ride by a single antag instead of the dynamic 70 threat gangbang where you're fighting a hydra of progtots. Kill one progtot and three take their place.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #722677

Reflecting on it, and I feel I have mentioned it to bmon before, but there is a consistent style between a lot of the Pardise expats that for a time really defined the playerbase for a time. I can't say that there weren't some particularly wack players before their arrival, I've met them too, but I suppose Paradise must have bred a certain kind of gamer in a particular time frame that seems to have found a better home here.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #722682

I'm very sure someone told him to delete those posts he made.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #722685

Archie700 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:53 am I'm very sure someone told him to delete those posts he made.
what do you mean by this
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #722688

He made some charged posts that he deleted after one hour.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #722691

aye, i got that part. i just dont get why you made the assumption+distinction of someone else telling him to delete the posts. just came off as a weird thing to say; not sure if i’m supposed to read that as like a negative thing about him or what. or if the supposed assumption is actually subtext for “i have close knowledge to the situation”… whatever, im going on a tangent. i just thought what you said was a head-scratcher. i havent really looked into this situation too deeply since ive never heard of surge before and this does not give a good first impression of him- so im hoping i catch the dude on a sunnier day i guess.
Jackraxxus
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Jackraxxus

Post by Jackraxxus » #722692

i fucking hate bman he killed me in town of salem
iamgoofball wrote:Vekter and MrMelbert are more likely to enforce the roleplay rules Manuel is supposed to be abiding by than Wesoda or Jackraxxus are.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #722693

kinnebian wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:48 am glendalough round tower
we love towerposting
also thank you for posting this beautiful tower kinneb, i have studied this exact tower!!

i have a fun fact about it: the conical roof is a replica built in 1878 when it was struck by lightning.

there are only 13 of these types of round towers left in ireland. we must protect our towerposts...
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #722694

iwishforducks wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 am aye, i got that part. i just dont get why you made the assumption+distinction of someone else telling him to delete the posts. just came off as a weird thing to say; not sure if i’m supposed to read that as like a negative thing about him or what. or if the supposed assumption is actually subtext for “i have close knowledge to the situation”… whatever, im going on a tangent. i just thought what you said was a head-scratcher. i havent really looked into this situation too deeply since ive never heard of surge before and this does not give a good first impression of him- so im hoping i catch the dude on a sunnier day i guess.
His entire reaction in the discord and appeal as well as the tickets strikes me as a guy with a perpetual bone to pick with anyone and I have no confidence that he himself came to the conclusion that he deleted them after thinking things through.

This is more likely the result of someone advising him that whatever his posts were did not look good on him and he should delete them lest he get torn apart more.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #722696

well im glad that he’s got good company that he’s willing to listen to- if that’s even the case… you’re just assuming this anyways
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #722698

I think deleting those posts was a good idea regardless of if he came up with it himself, if there is to be any possibility of an amicable resolution
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #722699

Bmon gets into the loud minority firing line because he's anti-bullshit, which frankly Manny can't seem to handle sometimes
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #722701

Bmon gets hate only from the unrobost.

SOURCE: am unrobust and hate bmon
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #722705

Honestly sounds pretty entertaining to watch an admin cleave through Manuel using midrounds. Hope you enjoy the new Ling bee helmet
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #722718

Are we truly and for real towerposting? This is Coit Tower, in San Francisco, a tower I’ve actually been to! This tower hosts limited tours to the interior, so I’ve never been inside, but the walk up and the view around the base of the tower is quite beautiful!

Located by scenic Chinatown and Fisherman’s Wharf, this is an excellent tower for all verticality aficionado’s to keep on their list ^w^
Walter brought back Crack.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #722720

DrAmazing343 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:07 pm
Spoiler:

Are we truly and for real towerposting? This is Coit Tower, in San Francisco, a tower I’ve actually been to! This tower hosts limited tours to the interior, so I’ve never been inside, but the walk up and the view around the base of the tower is quite beautiful!

Located by scenic Chinatown and Fisherman’s Wharf, this is an excellent tower for all verticality aficionado’s to keep on their list ^w^
this is easily my favorite post of the year thus far. i love the enthusiasm :D
Donglesplonge
Byond Username: Donglesplonge

Post by Donglesplonge » #722739

the communist gangster computer administrators are out to stop you from having fun in the video game
Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Post by Higgin » #722740

warbluke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:13 pm What's the general policy on ejecting sec from a department anyway? Is illegal to disposal one if they're not there to deal with a crime?
it's fine, just stay within escalation and be prepared to take the IC consequences that might come from it - on MRP, there's RP rule 6 requiring it be proportional (they shouldn't RR you over getting tossed out of the dept. on its own - this would probably be a rule 1 issue on LRP as well.) in general, they should not jump up to lethal force first without good reason under rule 1 and its security precedent. in general, you've got a lot more leeway in defending your own space from intruders, antag or otherwise.

keep in mind that an attack on any sec tends to draw the rest in

up to 10 minutes of brigging is an IC issue - other or more serious punishments would have to be judged at the time, but I'd generally fall back on asking if whatever was done totally cuts off your ability to play and enjoy the game in the role you picked. i'm pretty comfortable in saying you don't have to tolerate sec tiding your department.
feedback appreciated here <3
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #722744

I think its probbably best to get your head of staff involved if you want to kick an annoying sec officer who wont leave the department out, since he has notably more authority (And can complain directly to the HOS about a shitter officer messing up their department to get said officer yelled at). Trying to physically throw out an officer for hanging around annoyingly isnt likely to go well
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
spookuni
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Spookuni

Post by spookuni » #722756

Jackraxxus wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:40 am i fucking hate bman he killed me in town of salem
Bmon's pretty cool he bankrupted Gawed 6 times and those guys definitely deserved it.
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #722767

Y’all ain’t know shit about towerposting

Round trip: Six hours. I visited the fucking tower I towerposted about. I got lost on the way there. I had a soul-searching moment on the I-1 with a half burnt cigarette when I realized I could see so much more of the stars in the sky than I ever have before.

I. Post. TOWERS!!!

Mandatory San Francisco shot from Twin Peaks, my favorite view in the city:

Walter brought back Crack.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #722791

we're really low on content if people are driving 6 hours to generate it.
Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #722809

DrAmazing343 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:55 am Y’all ain’t know shit about towerposting
look at that light pollution baby
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel