If a peanut is angry enough maybe it will explode like popcorn?

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

If a peanut is angry enough maybe it will explode like popcorn?

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #722577

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35843

Dude should take a chill pill, the admins mean no ill will!
- Brazilian Manuel Player

warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Re: If a peanut is angry enough maybe it will explode like popcorn?

Post by warbluke » #722580

Here's the short version for the on-the-go players club user.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #722581

2024-02-26 20:21:00: Reply from t3hsurge: fuck you yeah I'm the bad guy, you're just like bmon
Reply from t3hsurge: like, what is this bwoink is bmon logged into your account?
ive seen this a lot but manny discorders get a real hateboner for bmon all the time and its funny
respect (let him do his thing)
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #722582

dendy's response here is spectacular. chesh should take notes (you made a right pick for host vote)
Spoiler:

kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #722583

dendy is gonna be a great headmin
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #722585

I think it's a testament of just how much of a narcisist this guy is when he marks (X) - The ban/note is not against the rules when clearly he was banned for being a dick.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #722587

i formed a personnel bias against bmon when he didnt play a really good song i put in the request sound verb now i meta grudge him
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #722589

He got mad for being bwoinked over trivial shit. Who wouldn't? Imagine being bwoinked for calling the cargo shuttle...
Arguing with admins is not fun, it eats up time you could be actually playing. Having your time wasted over minutia like this is sure to make someone angry.
vect0r wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:47 pm
ekaterina wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:43 pm One does not simply decide to go on Manuel without preparatiion... it has different rules and you run the risk of getting banned from all of tg for doing things that are normal to you.
As long as you just don’t murder the entire crew as a tot or something you’ll be fine.
You still stand by these words vect0r?
dendydoom wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:38 pm in your feedback it was insinuated that a breach of conduct had happened, so i took the matter seriously and spent multiple evenings diving tickets between you and the admin you took issue with (...) i did not find anything that pointed towards [biased rulings or conduct violation].
I am simultaneously impressed by dendy's diligence and worried that she will burn herself out.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #722590

ekaterina wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:43 pm He got mad for being bwoinked over trivial shit. Who wouldn't? Imagine being bwoinked for calling the cargo shuttle...
Bestie broke into cargo, sent the shuttle early with the doors open (which pissed off the cargo techs) who he then arrested with the sec mech for trying to kick him out of their department
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #722591

TheFinalPotato wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:45 pm sent the shuttle early with the doors open
Hmm... looks like he did do a skill issue... this is a suboptimal gaming note. Bro just needed to be taught how to not space stuff through incompetence.
There needs to be a way for admins to reach out to players without it feeling accusatory.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #722592

ekaterina wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:43 pm I am simultaneously impressed by dendy's diligence and worried that she will burn herself out.
I think that Dendy's going to do really well as a head admin. They have a lot of patience and I expect them to handle most issues with grace and care, even when dealing with the most problematic of players.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
conrad

Post by conrad » #722593

ekaterina wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:50 pm
TheFinalPotato wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:45 pm sent the shuttle early with the doors open
Hmm... looks like he did do a skill issue... this is a suboptimal gaming note. Bro just needed to be taught how to not space stuff through incompetence.
There needs to be a way for admins to reach out to players without it feeling accusatory.
Doing skill issue in someone else's department and causing them trouble can be considered a rule break RPR 9. Because you're not supposed to be pushing buttons.

Emphasis on "can". It becomes egregious with the second part of them coming back and bringing a combat mech to arrest'em.

It boils down to "Why did you do this?" turning into a clown fiesta of the player yelling at the admin for harassing them or something.

We don't really care about players that much to be harassing them, I guarantee it.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #722601

conrad wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:54 pm Doing skill issue in someone else's department and causing them trouble can be considered a rule break RPR 9. Because you're not supposed to be pushing buttons.
Yeah, I'm not saying the admin did anything wrong here. Bro signed up for this when he chose to play on Manuel. I just understand where the player's frustration comes from too.
Vekter wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:51 pm
ekaterina wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:43 pm I am simultaneously impressed by dendy's diligence and worried that she will burn herself out.
I think that Dendy's going to do really well as a head admin. They have a lot of patience and I expect them to handle most issues with grace and care, even when dealing with the most problematic of players.
I agree. I just hope she remembers to make time for herself too. Multiple evenings log diving would burn me out for sure...
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #722602

ekaterina wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:50 pm There needs to be a way for admins to reach out to players without it feeling accusatory.
I'm a big proponent of players needing to understand that not every interaction with an admin is going to lead to punishment. There's not much we can really do about that - I try to lead every interaction I have with someone if I'm just asking questions with "You're not in trouble", but I can't do that literally every time.

I feel like if you're assuming that you're going to get in trouble every time an admin talks to you, that's not really our fault as admins. I guess we could add like an "admin notice" message thing, but that seems like a lot of work for relatively low payoff.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722606

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I have played over 2000 hours of the best NT aligned gameplay, and I've been involved in numerous ahelps with Bmon, and I have over 300 selfless acts. I am trained in MRP and I'm the top player for the sake of the round. You are nothing to me but just another badmin. I will wipe your cargo ship the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of MRP players across Manuel and your admin status is being contested right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your adminship. You're fucking deaminned, kid. I'm not wrong, ever, and I can admin complaint you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my MRP skills. Not only am I extensively trained in MRP, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Manuel Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off tg, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" bwoink was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking deadminned, kiddo.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #722607

You set me up for this ban and you continue in this thread with strawman arguments and by blanket ignoring anything I'm saying.
strawman arguments generally implies that they do not have reciepts
britgrenadier1
Byond Username: Britgrenadier1

Post by britgrenadier1 » #722610

Greg is genuinely a good player, but he does tend to explode at people in discord. SS13 tilt is real.
I play Culls-The-Leviathan and Chris O' Riley. Primarily on Manny

Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #722611

ekaterina wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:43 pm He got mad for being bwoinked over trivial shit. Who wouldn't? Imagine being bwoinked for calling the cargo shuttle...
Arguing with admins is not fun, it eats up time you could be actually playing. Having your time wasted over minutia like this is sure to make someone angry.
vect0r wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:47 pm
ekaterina wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:43 pm One does not simply decide to go on Manuel without preparatiion... it has different rules and you run the risk of getting banned from all of tg for doing things that are normal to you.
As long as you just don’t murder the entire crew as a tot or something you’ll be fine.

Eka I have missed your dogshit takes
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #722612

ill be honest i dont think this guy will have cooled off in a week
unfortunately they're convinced that there's some kind of conspiracy here rather than simply that they're being a bit of a tool (and yes if you're reading this, I am posting this because Chesh told me to and not because I simply read the evidence and came to the same conclusion as everyone else)
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #722614

Oddly enough I had a pretty similar experience over the weekend where I was playing a secmans, went into cargo to get a board, got disposal'd by the tech, went back and arrested him for having the hand teleporter without perms (I was just pissed because he kept swearing at me to fuck off when in my view I hadn't done anything,) gulag'd him for 200 points, then he broke out and I healed him from lava and we went our separate ways with some sort of truce in place.
What's the general policy on ejecting sec from a department anyway? Is illegal to disposal one if they're not there to deal with a crime?
Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #722617

BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #722618

oh god this guy's gonna get sent into orbit
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #722619

⡏⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⣉⣩⣭⣉⣉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⢁⣀⠀⣀⡈⠙⢢⡀⠀⠒⠒⠂⣀⡤⠖⠒⠒⠒⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠏⠀⢰⣿⣿⡿⠛⠃⠀⠀⣹⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⢰⣶⣤⣀⠀⠱⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣾⠏⠉⠁⠀⢀⡠⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣄⠀⠀⠨⢿⣿⡷⠄⠸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡤⠿⡀⠈⠀⢀⣀⠤⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠹⣷⡆⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⠁⠀⢀⠝⠋⠙⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⣄⡀⠀⠀⡼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢏⣴⠀⢀⡞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠚⠙⠢⡀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡏⡞⢸⡄⠨⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⡇⢸⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡖⢳⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⣷⠈⠉⢷⠀⢠⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡧⣾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡘⡆⠀⠙⣆⠀⠈⠑⠦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡤⠞⠋⢰⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣳⣳⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠿⠶⢤⣤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠶⠆⠐⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⢏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⠚⢉⣡⣡⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣯⠇⢀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣇⡤⠖⣉⣀⣠⣴⠞⠋⠁⣷⠐⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⢞⠗⠁⣠⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡧⣚⠿⠛⠉⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⡄⢈⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⠟⠂⠁⠀⠈⠁⣀⠔⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣇⠀⠳⡑⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠛⠁⠀⠀⢀⡠⠖⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢀⠀⠰⢾⣿⡀⠀⠙⣆⠣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⠁⠀⠀⠘⠈⣿⣧⠀⠀⠹⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠸⡿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⡀⠀⠀⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⠀⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠼⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⠃⠀⢄⠀⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡤⠤⠴⢲⠃⠀⠀⠈⠳⢦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠁⠀⠀⠈⢧⢹⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠈⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⢀⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠉⠙⠒⠒⠒⠀⠐⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠴⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠁⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⡟⠛⠉⠙⠳⢦⣄⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠃⠀⠀⢀⡴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡟⠸⡇⠀⠀⢸⠛⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⠀⢀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠁⢰⢿⠀⠀⡏⠀⠘⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠸⡏⢀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢘⡇⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⡀⡀⢸⡇⠀⡇⠀⠀⣸⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⡷⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⡇⠀⠀⢰⠃⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⢸⢃⣤⣾⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⣰⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡇⣼⣿⣿⡿⠉⠀⠹⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠇⣰⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢡⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⠧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠛⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⡿⠀⠀⠀⢀⣸⣥⡤⠶⠒⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣇⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⣭⣥⣽⣶⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Post by Sightld2 » #722620

But sure quote me out of context and claim your little private chat had good intentions-
Genuinely awful of you to sit here and quote me out-of-context-
I don't understand what context could be missing from those tickets to dramatically change the take away from reading them.

Are they not the exact and entire context/basis for the ban?

Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #722622

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=34901
god I almost forgot about this one
conrad

Post by conrad » #722623

ultimately i am not your mother or your therapist
It's really insulting to suggest I need therapy
What the fuck is this dude smoking and how can I get some

E: they deleted their post so I'm just keeping this as a special peanut admins can enjoy and non-staff can add to the hidden admin conspiracy cabal praise be bmon
Last edited by conrad on Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #722624

Blacklist897 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:43 pm viewtopic.php?f=34&t=34901
god I almost forgot about this one
Bro was just asked to follow a format and still managed to make himself into the victim. I'm baffled.
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #722625

This is beautiful peanut material. This sates the player’s club alone for a few days, I think.

In my personal experience, Surge has definitely taken some impersonal stuff very personally. I had a fucked round where I died and nearly died again from my wonderful brain damage quirk and when I got back to Botany through firelock hell and highwater, I questioned why they were trying to cook bungotoxin at a time like that. They responded a bit passive aggressively that it was their project for the round, and I tried to offer some advice when I saw the pods burning to death.

They pointed fingers at me using the last of the Chem Dispenser power (they never mentioned they needed the last bit, so I just made saltpetre) and then when I took my project onto the shuttle trying to make bungo myself so they’d understand that I was trying to offer genuine advice (and as a personal challenge to myself given I had like, three minutes tops) they unwrenched my tray when I went back to pick a body out of the wreckage and left us both stranded on station running me around the station with my tray behind them.

Then, in this case in particular, they posted some very inflammatory shit concerning this ban in the Manuel discord, trying to shit stir while being as vague as possible to rabble rouse support or empathy when they’ve very much not earned nor deserved any.

Tl;dr skill issue, be nice to the fucking admins and you won’t have issues it’s literally that easy????
Walter brought back Crack.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #722626

DrAmazing343 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:49 pm Tl;dr skill issue, be nice to the fucking admins and you won’t have issues it’s literally that easy????
it gets harder every day
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #722627

Jacquerel wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:05 pm ill be honest i dont think this guy will have cooled off in a week
unfortunately they're convinced that there's some kind of conspiracy here rather than simply that they're being a bit of a tool (and yes if you're reading this, I am posting this because Chesh told me to and not because I simply read the evidence and came to the same conclusion as everyone else)
Good man, you'll get your crisp 20 dollar bill in the mail
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #722628

Sightld2 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:42 pm
But sure quote me out of context and claim your little private chat had good intentions-
I don't understand what context could be missing from those tickets to dramatically change the take away from reading them.

Yeah I just
took the entire log from statbus and posted it
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #722629

Cheshify wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:04 pm
Sightld2 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:42 pm

Yeah I just
took the entire log from statbus and posted it
This may be the most damning part of it all- the initial logs are straight up just him skipping all the poultry feast and going STRAIGHT for the beef
Bmon
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Bmon

Post by Bmon » #722630

the shadow bmon government is after this man... every time you encounter an admin on manuel it's actually me hacked onto their account- no matter who it is!
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #722631

Bmon wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:17 pm the shadow bmon government is after this man... every time you encounter an admin on manuel it's actually me hacked onto their account- no matter who it is!
Who are you? Why do these people hate you so much?
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #722633

Bmon wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:17 pm the shadow bmon government is after this man... every time you encounter an admin on manuel it's actually me hacked onto their account- no matter who it is!
Bmon I’m willing to come to terms with the shadow government and your dark evil pack if you play even a single one of my song requests I am on my knees BEGGING
Bmon
In-Game Admin

Post by Bmon » #722634

ekaterina wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:22 pm
Who are you? Why do these people hate you so much?
i am an active admin and I kill people as an antag on manuel, simple as that really
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #722635

Bmon wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:33 pm [They hate me because] I kill people as an antag
Bro... nobody can tell me Manuel isn't a whole different planet after this one.
PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Post by PapaMichael » #722636

Bmon puts in the most hours admining manuel, by a significant margin
Bmon also signs up for all the juicy midrounds. If Bmon was online at the start of your shift, and you "adminwho" and see no admins, you know the station is 5 minutes away from being utterly fucked
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722638

this guy is having a groundhog day but the day he is reliving is literally 1984
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Bmon
In-Game Admin

Post by Bmon » #722641

ekaterina wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:44 pm
Bmon wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:33 pm [They hate me because] I kill people as an antag
i mean these types of people are usually a minority of players, a very loud one but still a minority
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #722642

My only criticism of Bmon as an antag is that they are the most boring type of antag that does the same shit every single round. Like if they are a nightmare they WILL go for the super matter at some point. If they're a ling, they'll cut people's heads off and/or throw them out an airlock, etc. It's like a checklist. It's not against the rules or anything (nor do I think it should be) but it is a bit boring when it's the tenth time you see them doing the same shit almost in the same order.

You can usually smell them being an antag a mile away because they're as subtle as a fuel tanker crashing into a continent the size of Australia that happens to be made entirely made of nitroglycerin. By far one of the most combat capable people on Manuel though, pretty good admin too imo. The only frustrating thing is by the time Bmon gets the ball rolling, it's almost always too late to stop them because they are already killed 80% of the command/security and subverted the AI.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722643

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:03 am My only criticism of Bmon as an antag is that they are the most boring type of antag that does the same shit every single round. Like if they are a nightmare they WILL go for the super matter at some point. If they're a ling, they'll cut people's heads off and/or throw them out an airlock, etc. It's like a checklist. It's not against the rules or anything (nor do I think it should be) but it is a bit boring when it's the tenth time you see them doing the same shit almost in the same order.

You can usually smell them being an antag a mile away because they're as subtle as a fuel tanker crashing into a continent the size of Australia that happens to be made entirely made of nitroglycerin. By far one of the most combat capable people on Manuel though, pretty good admin too imo. The only frustrating thing is by the time Bmon gets the ball rolling, it's almost always too late to stop them because they are already killed 80% of the command/security and subverted the AI.
just make him fear RP next time
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #722646

Timonk wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:24 pm What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I have played over 2000 hours of the best NT aligned gameplay, and I've been involved in numerous ahelps with Bmon, and I have over 300 selfless acts. I am trained in MRP and I'm the top player for the sake of the round. You are nothing to me but just another badmin. I will wipe your cargo ship the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of MRP players across Manuel and your admin status is being contested right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your adminship. You're fucking deaminned, kid. I'm not wrong, ever, and I can admin complaint you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my MRP skills. Not only am I extensively trained in MRP, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Manuel Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off tg, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" bwoink was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking deadminned, kiddo.
That is so insanely well made bravo!!
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #722647

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:03 am My only criticism of Bmon as an antag is that they are the most boring type of antag that does the same shit every single round. Like if they are a nightmare they WILL go for the super matter at some point. If they're a ling, they'll cut people's heads off and/or throw them out an airlock, etc. It's like a checklist. It's not against the rules or anything (nor do I think it should be) but it is a bit boring when it's the tenth time you see them doing the same shit almost in the same order.

bmon got onto me for killing witnesses to my murders when he does the same thing lmao
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722648

Constellado wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:40 am
Timonk wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:24 pm What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I have played over 2000 hours of the best NT aligned gameplay, and I've been involved in numerous ahelps with Bmon, and I have over 300 selfless acts. I am trained in MRP and I'm the top player for the sake of the round. You are nothing to me but just another badmin. I will wipe your cargo ship the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of MRP players across Manuel and your admin status is being contested right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your adminship. You're fucking deaminned, kid. I'm not wrong, ever, and I can admin complaint you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my MRP skills. Not only am I extensively trained in MRP, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Manuel Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off tg, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" bwoink was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking deadminned, kiddo.
thank you, can i get a reddit award?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #722652

clown case
its either a case of not listening to yourself or listening to yourself too much
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #722656

warbluke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:11 pm Image

Here's the short version for the on-the-go players club user.
When i posted this and saw this reply the image hadn't loaded yet (i see now that is because you took a discord embed probably) So i assumed the joke is that the short version was just nothing
- Brazilian Manuel Player

Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #722657

Timonk wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:50 am
Constellado wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:40 am
thank you, can i get a reddit award?
Wait how did you manage to bypass the filter...

ohhh...

digg
Reddit

Evil.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Bmon
In-Game Admin

Post by Bmon » #722659

EmpressMaia wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:42 am

bmon got onto me for killing witnesses to my murders when he does the same thing lmao
i think i have only done this once and it was on another spy while i myself was a spy
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #722660

ekaterina wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:44 pm
I would just like to say that I think the majority of players on Manuel really do like playing with Bmon, but it's a loud minority who seem to like dislike Bmon.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic