you must ICly do nothing peanut thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

you must ICly do nothing peanut thread

Post by iwishforducks » #722839

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35858

what were they supposed to do, OOCly check if their IC perceptions were correct?

and also something about the captain not being part of sec, i guess.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Re: you must ICly do nothing peanut thread

Post by BonChoi » #722841

What's that? I sense something... it must be another security-related note! (This time the captain was noted for doing the job of security.) METAGANG, ASSEMBLE!!!

According to RPR4, "Players are not expected to ignore antagonists during the normal course of play and may engage with antagonists who are active within their sphere." Is the Captain's sphere not the whole station, including security and engineering?
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Post by PapaMichael » #722842

xzero didn't mention it in the appeal, but some context was a different admin completely disagreeing with this note in the mannycord
BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #722843

PapaMichael wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:14 am xzero didn't mention it in the appeal, but some context was a different admin completely disagreeing with this note in the mannycord
They did
xzero314 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:20 am Another reason for me making this appeal is I was encouraged to by another admin (that did NOT HAVE THE ENTIRE CONTEXT) who disagreed with the idea of the Captain not being part of security as per RPR4.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Post by PapaMichael » #722844

deleting my account in shame
BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #722845

PapaMichael wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:17 am deleting my account in shame
mission accomplished :D

EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #722846

captain generally shouldnt be concerncing themself with active sec work unless it is actively threatening them
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #722847

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:37 am captain generally shouldnt be concerncing themself with active sec work unless it is actively threatening them
i agree, which is why i think if heads are under attack it's perfectly reasonable and IC for a captain to start to get involved
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722849

Okay bmon haters hear me out, I'm about to make a conjecture
If there was a terrorist in the White House going around and attacking congress members, would you expect President Joe Biden himself to hunt him down?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #722850

yep
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722851

Then go play on the LRP White House server because he wouldn't on the MRP White House server
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #722852

Timonk wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:09 am Okay bmon haters hear me out, I'm about to make a conjecture
If there was a terrorist in the White House going around and attacking congress members, would you expect President Joe Biden himself to hunt him down?
There is difference though, the captain literally gets a sword, a gun and wears crazy armor everywhere they go (for the most part)

Not to mention that while it's possible that this captain was an 80 year old with dementia, I highly doubt that they were.

The captain doesn't exist to be protected from the crew, they exist in part to protect the crew.

dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #722854

BonChoi wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:27 am
Timonk wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:09 am Okay bmon haters hear me out, I'm about to make a conjecture
Not to mention that while it's possible that this captain was an 80 year old with dementia, I highly doubt that they were.
he's the commander in chief bro you dont know what he could do
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #722855

There is difference though, the captain literally gets a sword, a gun and wears crazy armor everywhere they go (for the most part)

The captain doesn't exist to be protected from the crew, they exist in part to protect the crew.
i agree, joe biden should have a sword and gun and crazy armor
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #722856

nianjiilical wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:37 am

i agree
Medic
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: EnderSub9

Post by Medic » #722857

nianjiilical wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:37 am
Timonk wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:09 am snip
snip snip
Joe Biden strikes me as more of a caster than a martial, he should have a staff and spellbook not a sword and armor.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #722859

I think a better comparison would be if a Kings castle or a general's camp was attacked rather than the president ngl
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #722860

or like... the captain of a ship. you know. if a captain of the ship had a crewmember causing trouble for any of the command staff you bet their ass they'd be involved
Donglesplonge
Byond Username: Donglesplonge

Post by Donglesplonge » #722862

captains weapons and armor are meant for their own personal defense, saying they get all this crazy shit is true yeah but its not meant for them to go out and kill people with its so they don't get killed themselves
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #722863

Donglesplonge wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:56 am captains weapons and armor are meant for their own personal defense, saying they get all this crazy shit is true yeah but its not meant for them to go out and kill people with its so they don't get killed themselves
i agree. the captain in this situation shot two lethals before realizing that they were firing lethals, and then switched to disabler shots from there on out:

Code: Select all

09:22:16	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at [floor] with the laser from Supermatter Engine Room	(110, 58, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:16	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at [floor] with the laser from Supermatter Engine Room	(107, 58, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:18	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Supermatter Engine Room	(109, 58, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:19	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at Sheepthulhu/(Rubs-With-Romerol) with the disabler beam from Supermatter Engine Room (NEWHP: 75) 	(107, 57, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:19	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Supermatter Engine Room	(108, 55, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:20	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Supermatter Engine Room	(109, 55, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:21	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at [plating] with the disabler beam from Supermatter Engine Room	(108, 55, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:22	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Supermatter Engine Room	(109, 58, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:23	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at [Emitter Room] with the disabler beam from Supermatter Engine Room	(113, 58, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:23	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) shot Admiral gigatron/(John Davinski) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 90.3) 	(113, 58, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:25	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at [reinforced floor] with the disabler beam from Supermatter Engine Room	(117, 58, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:25	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) shot Admiral gigatron/(John Davinski) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 90.3) 	(117, 60, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:27	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at Sheepthulhu/(Rubs-With-Romerol) with the disabler beam from Supermatter Engine Room (NEWHP: 75) 	(119, 63, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:27	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) shot Sheepthulhu/(Rubs-With-Romerol) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 75) 	(119, 63, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:27	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Supermatter Engine Room	(119, 63, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:28	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) shot Sheepthulhu/(Rubs-With-Romerol) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 75) 	(119, 63, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:28	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at Sheepthulhu/(Rubs-With-Romerol) with the disabler beam from Supermatter Engine Room (NEWHP: 75) 	(119, 63, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:28	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) shot Sheepthulhu/(Rubs-With-Romerol) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 75) 	(119, 63, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:29	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) fired at Sheepthulhu/(Rubs-With-Romerol) with the disabler beam from Supermatter Engine Room (NEWHP: 75) 	(119, 63, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
09:22:29	ATTACK	Xzero314/(Clara White) (mob_3187) shot Sheepthulhu/(Rubs-With-Romerol) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 75) 	(119, 63, 4)	Supermatter Engine Room
honestly idk if you were even talking about the appeal/situation itself or just the chitter chatter here on the peanut. im just having a lil fun with dumb questions
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #722864

RPR 4 should allow Capsec IMO. It makes sense for the Captain to fill in and assist with literally anything on station unless it is already and ENTIRELY covered without any necessity for assistance; I.e. cap should not step in to a virus fix when CMO and Chemists are working the dispensers, but expediting allowing Sec into a crime area and helping them with their advanced equipment should be fair game entirely.

Tl;dr FREE MY GIRL
Walter brought back Crack.
Jackraxxus
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Jackraxxus

Post by Jackraxxus » #722866

Medic wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:52 am Joe Biden strikes me as more of a caster than a martial, he should have a staff and spellbook not a sword and armor.
I hear his ultimate ability 'conjure ballots' is quite powerful
iamgoofball wrote:Vekter and MrMelbert are more likely to enforce the roleplay rules Manuel is supposed to be abiding by than Wesoda or Jackraxxus are.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #722868

I really don't know what the captain was doing that was wrong, from all that it seems captain worked with security to try to catch a heretic on a quiet shift.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #722869

Jackraxxus wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:47 am I hear his ultimate ability 'conjure ballots' is quite powerful
Holy shit no we are not doing this god fucking damnit
LiarGG
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: LiarGG

Post by LiarGG » #722870

Noting a cap for helping sec is wild. Dealing with threats should fall under the captain's purview.

Someone go ban King John of Luxembourg for riding into the battle with his men and then DCing. smh
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #722876

The situation is weird, the ticket the guys "here's an ic reason" and the admin is like "well because of an ooc reason it doesn't count"

"Ai said heretic was targeting me"
Nope because the ai has no way to oocly know so it doesn't count

"Ce was slurring words that someone was a heretic"
Well that was the wrong slur and not a heretic slur but a drunk slur sorry doesn't count

Feels like the admin wants to apply this note and is picking and choosing what ic reasons are valid/invalid at random.

Ultimately when you are playing the game you're not really thinking about what could be the cause oocly and you take a lot of things at face value, which is fine! You shouldn't need to put everything said to you under ooc scrutiny.

It certainly feels like the captain had enough ic information to vo out and investigate but because of ooc factors that ic reasoning is being thrown away? Feels not good
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #722878

I was the one to tell Clara to either appeal or leave some admin feedback if the situation didn't result in a note. From what little was told to me, it was not something I would even consider worth investigating; captain is effectively above security in its entirety in terms of hierarchy, and generally speaking can insert themselves into any matter as a result. So long as they act appropriately in regards to security policy, they are able to act as security. Their role is largely analogous to the HoS in this regard. Often, the captain can and will be making decisions in the same capacity as them, and VERY frequently will they be pulled into joining conflicts. Their position requires this flexibility to exist in order for the role to function.

Captain acting in security is held to security standards. Always has been. It's just, in an optimization perspective, a poor decision to enter conflicts as the captain due to their nature as a massive loot pinata if they get taken out. If Rubs was after Clara (and it might have been a good extrapolation too, there are only so many heads of staff and heretics will come to get them eventually, even if the AI was wrong, which is...entirely OOC information, nobody should have been told that, only the heretic knows their exact targets), and Clara lost that fight, they'd have handed over two of Rub's targets to them to get even more power.

Reading more into the context and the ticket exchange, I was right to tell them to do so because most of this doesn't seem like just a poorly understood position about where the captain occupies in security matters, but also seems to be holding a player accountable over acting on IC information that turned out to be mildly inaccurate but at least had internal consistency enough to be reasonable. The points of contention are entirely reasonable justifications to act on, and some of this is information nobody in-game could have known, but is used to dismiss Clara's counterarguments anyway.

If the captain not being counted as sec has been enforced like this on Manuel in the past, I would hope it stops now. I would also hope that we don't get into long-winded arguments for an hour in tickets to the point that you may as well have pulled them into the admin prison if you were occupying so much of their time
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #722879

I wouldn't expect it cuz he is a coward but i think it would be funny so he should do it
- Brazilian Manuel Player

Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #722880

Also notably, the CE was drunk and blacking out, but was also actively involved in hunting rubs in cargo, and the blackout could have very well screwed him over if Rubs decided to take advantage of that to kidnap him and steal his ID
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #722886

Yeah I am with the player here.

Captain's should be able to act as sec, with the reasons the player gave being the reasons I have.

If I am captain I WILL get sec officers asking me to help with something, either to deal with a criminal or tell them what punishment they will get. Even if there is a HoS. I personally want the sec officers to do it on their own, so I say "you can do what you want" they THEN tell me "hey, you have to authorise it."

No I was giving you permission to authorise it yourself IC. I gave you permission to think for yourself...

Sometimes the sec officer would give you a criminal then walk off.

That rant was to say that the captain is basically seen as HoS number 2, and should have rulings based on that. Any captain will get put into sec jobs whether they like it or not eventually. Its part of the job.
I personally do what I can to not do sec work but I eventually end up doing it as captain, especially in low pop when there is no HoS. Protecting my station is the caps job in ss13 afterall.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722887

I'm sure if Joe Biden asked he would get a gun and armor for self defense. Doesn't mean he can apply in the local police force to hunt for criminals because he's bored on a quiet White House shift
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #722888

Timonk wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:11 pm I'm sure if Joe Biden asked he would get a gun and armor for self defense. Doesn't mean he can apply in the local police force to hunt for criminals because he's bored on a quiet White House shift
Yeah but the captain is not the president of Nanotrasen, for one.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #722889

Unlike real life commanders, the ss13 captain doesnt have anything to do other than 1) Protect his ID and the nuclear auth disk 2) Call the shuttle when it's time to go home 3) stick his nose into other departments lanes because he's bored.

We don't give him the best armour on station and a brace of deadly weapons exclusively for self defense - If he wants to go out and play ball with the serial killer targeting his direct subordinates in person instead of annoying the HOS with micromanagement, he can.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #722892

Oh... so THIS is why everyone hates Bmon. So much for "they hate me because I kill as an antag".
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722893

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:45 pm We don't give him the best armour on station and a brace of deadly weapons exclusively for self defense - If he wants to go out and play ball with the serial killer targeting his direct subordinates in person instead of annoying the HOS with micromanagement, he can.
why would i get noted for looting the antique laser every round on manny then
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #722894

also please remember we are talking MRP. unlike on LRP not every single person on the station is rambo there
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #722900

kieth4 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:39 am The situation is weird, the ticket the guys "here's an ic reason" and the admin is like "well because of an ooc reason it doesn't count"

"Ai said heretic was targeting me"
Nope because the ai has no way to oocly know so it doesn't count

"Ce was slurring words that someone was a heretic"
Well that was the wrong slur and not a heretic slur but a drunk slur sorry doesn't count

Feels like the admin wants to apply this note and is picking and choosing what ic reasons are valid/invalid at random.

Ultimately when you are playing the game you're not really thinking about what could be the cause oocly and you take a lot of things at face value, which is fine! You shouldn't need to put everything said to you under ooc scrutiny.

It certainly feels like the captain had enough ic information to vo out and investigate but because of ooc factors that ic reasoning is being thrown away? Feels not good
Oh God this is gross. I feel like I need to take a shower after reading this. Free my girl
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #722905

FREE MY GIRL!
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #722906

DrAmazing343 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:01 am RPR 4 should allow Capsec IMO. It makes sense for the Captain to fill in and assist with literally anything on station unless it is already and ENTIRELY covered without any necessity for assistance; I.e. cap should not step in to a virus fix when CMO and Chemists are working the dispensers, but expediting allowing Sec into a crime area and helping them with their advanced equipment should be fair game entirely.

Tl;dr FREE MY GIRL
no capsec is cring and is as despicable as hopsec, you are ABOVE the crew. you have your pawns do work for you. you dont gotta get your hands dirty
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #722908

Hopsec is cringe because ur a fucking pencil pusher until the cap actually bites the dust and you tear off your jacket in two pieces to reveal rows of chiseled muscle and become the final boss.

Capsec is entirely valid because half the fucking appeal is being the guy who goes TALLY HO LADS AFFIX BAYONETS and goes and stabs a triangular hole in someone
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #722909

This is the world's most IC issue IC issue.

RPR4 ain't a bludgeon to force players to play in the way admins think they should, especially not Cap. Cap's a role that genuinely has a pass to get involved in any part of the station affairs. They're the boss of every department's boss.

RPR4 is to ensure players actually interact instead of deciding they can do the player's job better and breaking in to do it. Using it in this way decreases those meaningful interactions and demotes the Captain to delegator-in-chief. That ain't it for me.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #722910

i understand the intent to curb valid hunting on MRP in particular, but there were more than sufficient reasons for the Captain to invoke their Actions Hero card in this situation as I understand it as well.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #722911

No, but I would expect Teddy Roosevelt to do such a thing.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #722914

If the logs didn't literally state Rubs's CKEY, i'd expect bmon to be self-adminning their own ticket or something. This is ridiculous.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Post by Higgin » #722920

I'm coming around on thinking this was an entirely fair and reasonable shoot on xzero's part.

It might suck to be up against a stacked deck with the opposition, but if how it went down felt bad or less dramatic than it could have been, it's the fault of nobody involved, it's just how things shook out - all the choices seem reasonable.
feedback appreciated here <3
BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #722930

We should start taking bets as to how bmon is going to respond to this appeal thread.

Anyone with adminbus access is not allowed to bet, I also ask that you don't spoil it kthx.

For me it comes down to two options. Bmon sees the err in their ways and overturns the note themselves or they double down and it has to be overturned by headmins (speaking of which if that's after the election results is it decided on by like 6 people? LOL)

My money's on the first option.

vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #722931

First option.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #722932

BonChoi wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:26 pm We should start taking bets as to how bmon is going to respond to this appeal thread.

Anyone with adminbus access is not allowed to bet, I also ask that you don't spoil it kthx.

For me it comes down to two options. Bmon sees the err in their ways and overturns the note themselves or they double down and it has to be overturned by headmins (speaking of which if that's after the election results is it decided on by like 6 people? LOL)

respect (let him do his thing)
BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #722933

kinnebian wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:37 pm
BonChoi wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:26 pm We should start taking bets as to how bmon is going to respond to this appeal thread.

God weeps.
What the fuck is that? What is that???? Oh God I feel awful looking at this... is this how striders feels when someone posts an image of the wet owl??? Ugh

kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #722934

BonChoi wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:56 pm
kinnebian wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:37 pm

God weeps.
What the fuck is that? What is that???? Oh God I feel awful looking at this... is this how striders feels when someone posts an image of the wet owl??? Ugh
its a doggy
respect (let him do his thing)