Dad forgot to pay the electric bill

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Dad forgot to pay the electric bill

Post by DrAmazing343 » #723118

What did you guys do with your day off SS13

I had a jam sesh in a repurposed elevator shaft and it fucking ruled
Walter brought back Crack.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Re: Dad forgot to pay the electric bill

Post by conrad » #723121

I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #723125

conrad wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:31 pm Image
NICE!! I've been enjoying spreading MANAGED DEMOCRACY and LIBERTY a lot, but only played like 4 drops?? The advancement seems really odd (Battlepass system to unlock weapons, for fucking real? Timed cosmetics? Eugh.) but the gameplay itself is some of the most solid and invigorating I've played in maybe years for a shooter- I LOVE IT!!
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #723126

Don't buy the cosmetics! Save all your v-bucks for the premium battlepass (you can get v-bucks in missions)
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #723127

conrad wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:25 pm Don't buy the cosmetics! Save all your v-bucks for the premium battlepass (you can get v-bucks in missions)
This is the plan! I just want to unlock the arc thrower thing because I picked it up in a mission and it fucked heavy.

ALSO, I LOVE THAT YOU CAN OCCASIONALLY FIND RANDOM WEAPONS TO USE IN THE MISSIONS! It does lighten up the oppressively slow progression.
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #723160

I had a blast with some Manuel people in star citizen.

We did a raid of Jumptown. A drug production facility that makes free drugs that we can take and sell. The issue with it is that many people on the server would want to go to jumptown and do the same. Its very competitive.

I got a cargo ship and filled it with vehicles. One was a vehicle filled to the brim with missiles, and the other had big ass guns. One of us brought a massive salvage ship just to create attention and to crash it into the facility. They then later flew in a bomber.

We flew in, and the salvage ship flew over the facility while I watched. There was lots of parked ships, but there was nobody in the air. So, they landed the salvage ship and set it to self destruct to hopefully blow up the ships next to it... It did not work. They died and then went to get a bomber.

Next we drove the missile vehicle out of my cargo ship while it was in mid air. The vehicle landed on its back. I had to nudge it with the nose of my ship to flip it. They then drove over the hill and got some missiles onto the ships that are parked.

While they were doing that I landed the cargo ship far away and drove the gun vehicle over. The missile vehicle ran out of missiles so they got out and ran over to my vehicle and started using the guns to finish off the rest of the ships around jumptown. It seemed clear, but to make sure we bombed the site with the bomber that just showed up. The person bombing then instantly got a crime stat. The person that shot the missiles also got a crime stat.

We started loading drugs into the gun vehicle, and managed to get quite a few in there when we looked up and saw a big ship staring us down. A bounty hunter. It started shooting at us. I ducked into cover while the other got into the gun vehicle to shoot back. There was gunfire for a few seconds when... the drug vehicle blew up. The bounty hunter flew away.

There was now a pile of drugs and no vehicle.

Luckily the bomber was still around and we managed to pack the bomber with the drugs and made 100k each.

Would do it again.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #723164

i played league of legends
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #723165

Timonk wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:18 am i played league of legends
I see art of league and it makes me wanna play it then I remember how bad it is
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #723168

The community seems to have its best moments when the servers are down. time to shut them down forever
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #723175

Constellado wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:59 am I had a blast with some Manuel people in star citizen.
i do love star citizen, its my go-to for when im tired and want to do space deliveries
respect (let him do his thing)