Let's Rate The Previous Headmin Term and Not Thread Titles

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Let's Rate The Previous Headmin Term and Not Thread Titles

Post by Kendrickorium » #724471

PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Re: Let's Rate The Previous Headmin Term and Not Thread Titles

Post by PapaMichael » #724475

0/10, bonkers word capitalization
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #724476

0/10 no mention of nut in the title

apply yourself
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #724478

I like momentum and shit changing up a bunch. Even if it's a bunch of little changes, I like it! Last term did that. Good stuff.
Walter brought back Crack.
Donglesplonge
Byond Username: Donglesplonge

Post by Donglesplonge » #724479

good term only because i think fikous a cool guy +rep

didn't actually pay much attention to anything that happened this term so thats my input
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #724481

who the fuck are all these chuckle fucks
britgrenadier1
Byond Username: Britgrenadier1

Post by britgrenadier1 » #724483

The pace of changes was alright, it felt a bit breakneck at times. It seems like this current headmin term is slowing it down and letting people digest the changes, which is good. Succession station was awesome, I hope xemo continues it after their term.

We had some big ban drama too, with the cat cord and then Axel Brady both of which fed the peanuts for a long time. I’m glad Carsh got to return, they’ve been awesome to play with since their unbanning. Hiding the Axel appeal was a bit weird, especially since timber came out to defend it with “Oh it’s just procedure” and then a while after that we had another blacklist appeal that wasn’t hidden.

The shift towards justifying actions on mrp with ic reasoning rather than just throwing rules at admins in bwoinks was good. Idk if that was something that term pushed for in particular, but it seemed like a noticeable change and one I hope is here to stay.

Dynamic and threat generation was changed a lot. Which I know is mostly a code issue, but headmins can still control average threat (I think). We had black orbit hell for a bit, then revs became more rare, then only 1 roundstart heretic, and now threat averages at about 35 per round. Sometimes dynamic ends up with 6-7 threat and can’t spawn anything and sometimes the rounds end before it spends it. Threat is too low across all servers imo. Especially on mrp. We need some action drivers.

I would have liked to hear more from Fikou on the forums and whatever.

7/10 term. Good rulings, meh threat

0/10 for no non human heads.
I play Culls-The-Leviathan and Chris O' Riley. Primarily on Manny

AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #724487

Somehow TypicalRig returned....

Anyways, 6/10, overall pretty decent but I felt like certain situations could've been handled a smidge better.
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #724489

0/10 title
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #724515

Raising threat a teensy bit to keep the action up would be nice, yeah.

Admins keep making enforce human authority 0 for a round and I want it forever, love it. One time we got a SECOND CAPTAIN and everyone went apeshit when it was revealed LIZARD CAPTAIN. I quite enjoyed that.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #724517

0/10 title.

No composition, no fun, demanding, capitalization, no nut.

Worst of the decade. SAD!
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #724559

Mass banning of people who told justice to kill themselves? Based as fuck
Handling of a metagang containing active and well-liked admins in a fair and just way? Based as fuck
The kinda drop-off of activity from some members? Less based, but I understand the reasons given so I can't mark this as a huge demerit
I think I would've liked to have seen more action from the headmins in terms of getting shit done on time on the training side
And I also wish that it wasn't (or maybe this was just my interpretation) always Xemo leading the charge on every issue - I'd have liked to see ppl like chesh or fikou being more active themselves

Solid 8.5 / 10
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #724565

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:55 pm And I also wish that it wasn't (or maybe this was just my interpretation) always Xemo leading the charge on every issue - I'd have liked to see ppl like chesh or fikou being more active themselves
This is why I was shilling XEMO4HEADMIN again. Xemo did a bunch and also succession and is also cool so I was 200% behind ‘em for re-election. It was close !
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #724568

AsbestosSniffer wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:00 pm Somehow TypicalRig returned....
wtf I never left? I've been lurking but quiet because the recent threads have been contentless and I'm settling into a new country... You know the well has run dry when even the headmin election isn't worth a comment...
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #724569

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:55 pm Mass banning of people who told justice to kill themselves? Based as fuck
Handling of a metagang containing active and well-liked admins in a fair and just way? Based as fuck
The kinda drop-off of activity from some members? Less based, but I understand the reasons given so I can't mark this as a huge demerit
I think I would've liked to have seen more action from the headmins in terms of getting shit done on time on the training side
And I also wish that it wasn't (or maybe this was just my interpretation) always Xemo leading the charge on every issue - I'd have liked to see ppl like chesh or fikou being more active themselves

Solid 8.5 / 10
i dunno man i thought it was pretty wierd he combed through months of discord discussion to ban this many so called bad actors

really wierd why would someone do that
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #724571

TypicalRig wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:56 pm
AsbestosSniffer wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:00 pm Somehow TypicalRig returned....
wtf I never left? I've been lurking but quiet because the recent threads have been contentless and I'm settling into a new country... You know the well has run dry when even the headmin election isn't worth a comment...
Welcome back Kendrick
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #724583

Good feedback for the future if I ever wanna run again.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #724587

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:38 pm who the fuck are all these chuckle fucks
fuck you
respect (let him do his thing)
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #724589

I liked it when xemo spammed a bunch of lizards that showered the evac shuttle, inconsequential adminbus is fun and it didnt even lag.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #724657

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:59 pm i dunno man i thought it was pretty wierd he combed through months of discord discussion to ban this many so called bad actors

"jeez man why would a headmin care about people who leak adminbus (historically an offense that will get you deadminned on its own because we don't fuck around with it) and also actively conspire to burn out other members of staff through continued harassment and malicious actions on the forums, game, and discord????? really weird bro"

you have a large, centralized nervous cluster between your two ears called a "brain" and generally you can make better decisions if you use it to think before posting
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #724665

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:59 pm
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:55 pm Mass banning of people who told justice to kill themselves? Based as fuck

Solid 8.5 / 10
i dunno man i thought it was pretty wierd he combed through months of discord discussion to ban this many so called bad actors

To answer your question, there were adminbus leaks, also objectively taking action is based even if I really liked sinful and thought they hoed him.

Fun term, it always was gonna be difficult following up on what we had previously but they didn’t fumble or anything and had fresh ideas for policy.

They also kept nonhuman heads off and since this term is also going to keep it off we are smooth sailing
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #724672

britgrenadier1 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:42 pm Hiding the Axel appeal was a bit weird, especially since timber came out to defend it with “Oh it’s just procedure” and then a while after that we had another blacklist appeal that wasn’t hidden.
Axle's blacklist appeal being hidden was an extreme case due to both the nature of the appeal and the evidence.

It is completely impossible to contest the appeal without having to leak the metacord.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #724710

By that logic, shouldn't all the appeals relating to the Manuel metacord incident have been hidden too?
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #724738

The Manuel Metacord didn't result in blacklists and the appeal was related to inround information being shared, not OOC coordination to "burn out admins".

I don't know the full reason why they did this, but my take is similar to Timber's
As for why the appeal was trashed, who knows. My theory is that it's easier for headmins to fight the why delete/hide it angle than it is to fight the disinformation from within the appeal itself, since there's a renewed demand for evidence and transparency and "prove Sinful wrong then". And the headmins clearly don't want to make diddly squat jack shit of that evidence public as evidenced from the admin team themselves not having really anything more than the players have after MSO's input into it in public.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #725051

Lowered the threat on all servers and had that extremely questionable and shady seeming blacklist scandal. Overall wasn't a huge fan of anything they accomplished, it either did nothing for my perspective or made playing the game worse (the threat decrease really sucked). I have no qualms with any of the headmins apart of the term and enjoy their presences in our community, I just didn't enjoy what they did while in the seat of power.