shotgun github codenut: share your 2 tap kill chemicals here!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Longestarmlonglaw
Byond Username: Longestarmlonglaw

shotgun github codenut: share your 2 tap kill chemicals here!

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #724499

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/81897

Now that we can freely obtain bag-fitting shotguns, what would you load?

im a frag-12, meteor shot, or pulse slug enjoyer. Thanks to necromanceranne's autorifle removal PR, tech shell ammo has been made easier to obtain.
PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Re: shotgun github codenut: share your 2 tap kill chemicals here!

Post by PapaMichael » #724501

I used the shotgun. You know why? Cause the shot gun doesn’t miss: and unlike the shitty hybrid taser it stops a criminal in their tracks in two hits. Bang: bang: and they’re fucking done. I use four shots just to make damn sure. Because: once again: I’m not there to coddle a buncha criminal scum sucking *******: I’m there to 1) Survive the fucking round. 2) Guard the armory. So you can absolutely get fucked. If I get unbanned: which I won’t: you can guarantee I will continue to use the shotgun to apprehend criminals. Because it’s quick: clean and effective as fuck. Why in the seven hells would I fuck around with the disabler shots: which take half a clip just to bring someone down: or with the tazer bolts which are slow as balls: impossible to aim and do about next to jack shit: fuck all. The shotgun is the superior law enforcement weapon. Because it stops crime. And it stops crime by reducing the number of criminals roaming the fucking halls.
Longestarmlonglaw

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #724502

PapaMichael wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:08 pm I used the shotgun. You know why? Cause the shot gun doesn’t miss: and unlike the shitty hybrid taser it stops a criminal in their tracks in two hits. Bang: bang: and they’re fucking done. I use four shots just to make damn sure. Because: once again: I’m not there to coddle a buncha criminal scum sucking *******: I’m there to 1) Survive the fucking round. 2) Guard the armory. So you can absolutely get fucked. If I get unbanned: which I won’t: you can guarantee I will continue to use the shotgun to apprehend criminals. Because it’s quick: clean and effective as fuck. Why in the seven hells would I fuck around with the disabler shots: which take half a clip just to bring someone down: or with the tazer bolts which are slow as balls: impossible to aim and do about next to jack shit: fuck all. The shotgun is the superior law enforcement weapon. Because it stops crime. And it stops crime by reducing the number of criminals roaming the fucking halls.
buckshot and slugs got removed, wake up boomer
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #724507

We have more shotguns than ever yet we don't even have lethal ammo...
- HoS static spawn
- 3 in the armory
- random contraband locker spawn
- some double barrels in sec vendor(?)
- bartender spawns with one
- you can order from cargo
- craftable shotgun

Yet somehow, against all odds, nanotrasen enforced a no lethals rule
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #724525

the only good kill chem is baccus blessing change my mind
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #724529

I mean, rubbershot does a pretty good job of stamcritting people in two point blank, and you will be point-blanking with a sawn-off.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #724531

I still think we should have a station trait that gives everyone self defense revolvers. The only thing that can stop a progtot with a gun is a NT aligned crewmember with a gun.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
TypicalRig
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Post by TypicalRig » #724532

nianjiilical wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:18 am the only good kill chem is baccus blessing change my mind
felind mutation toxin (kills them on the inside)
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #724550

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:57 am I still think we should have a station trait that gives everyone self defense revolvers. The only thing that can stop a progtot with a gun is a NT aligned crewmember with a gun.
Head of Security Marina Rudinova approves of this message.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #724561

nianjiilical wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:18 am the only good kill chem is baccus blessing change my mind
Destroying angel because nothing happens for 20 minutes then you die
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #724562

No joke I just looked it up and about 10 units kill you if I am not miscalculating
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #724564

Get hit with 4x50 and not even multiver will save your ass
Wait 10 minutes after consuming multiver and nothing happens then you randomly drop dead
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #724758

I remember when we had cryodarts and you could make better frag-12 using them. You can kinda do that with darts but you'll need to land both shots.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #724765

PapaMichael wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:08 pm I used the shotgun. You know why? Cause the shot gun doesn’t miss: and unlike the shitty hybrid taser it stops a criminal in their tracks in two hits. Bang: bang: and they’re fucking done. I use four shots just to make damn sure. Because: once again: I’m not there to coddle a buncha criminal scum sucking *******: I’m there to 1) Survive the fucking round. 2) Guard the armory. So you can absolutely get fucked. If I get unbanned: which I won’t: you can guarantee I will continue to use the shotgun to apprehend criminals. Because it’s quick: clean and effective as fuck. Why in the seven hells would I fuck around with the disabler shots: which take half a clip just to bring someone down: or with the tazer bolts which are slow as balls: impossible to aim and do about next to jack shit: fuck all. The shotgun is the superior law enforcement weapon. Because it stops crime. And it stops crime by reducing the number of criminals roaming the fucking halls.
I used the x3 shotgun. Uwu knyow why?!? cause the x3 shot gun doesn't miss: :3 awnd *blushes* unwike the ×3 shitty h-h-hybwid tasew *looks at you* it stops a cwiminyaw in theiw twacks in two *starts twerking* hits. Bang: bang: and
*blushes* they'we *walks away* fucking donye. I use fouw shots just tuwu make damn suwe. Because: once again: i'm nyowt thewe tuwu coddwe :3 a buncha cwiminyaw scum OwO sucking *******: ¡'m thewe tuwu 1) suwvive the ×3 fucking wound. 2-2) guawd the ×3 awmowy. *cries* So uwu c-cawn absowutewy get fucked. *screeches* If i get unbanned: *looks at you* which i won't: uwu c-cawn guawantee i wiww continue *screeches* tuwu use the ×3 shotgun tuwu appwehend cwiminyaws. Because it's quick: wean *whispers to self* awnd *blushes* effective as fuck. Why in the ×3 seven *whispers to self* hewws W-wouwd i fuck awound with the ×3 disabwew shots: w;: which take hawf a cwip juwst tuwu b-bwing someone ÚwÚ down: ow ( • 'w' • ) with the ×3 tazew bowts which w swow as bawws: i-impossibwe tuwu aim awnd *blushes* duwu about nyext tuwu jack shit: fuck aww. the *runs away* shotgun iws the x3 supewiow waw e-enfowcement weapon. Because it stops cwime. Awnd iwt stops cwime by weducing the ×3 nyumbew of cwiminyaws woaming the ×3 fucking hawws.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #724768

Your signature has perhaps never been more correct. I need some Neurine after reading that, and I’M THE FELINID CATSPEAKER
Walter brought back Crack.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #724895

op hoping he can generate a rage revert of this change.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #724903

I used the shotgun. You know why? Cause the shot gun doesn’t miss: and unlike the shitty hybrid taser it stops a criminal in their tracks in two hits. Bang: bang: and they’re fucking done. I use four shots just to make damn sure. Because: once again: I’m not there to coddle a buncha criminal scum sucking [FRIEND]: I’m there to 1) Survive the fucking round. 2) Guard the armory. So you can absolutely get fucked. If I get unbanned: which I won’t: you can guarantee I will continue to use the shotgun to apprehend criminals. Because it’s quick: clean and effective as fuck. Why in the seven hells would I fuck around with the disabler shots: which take half a clip just to bring someone down: or with the tazer bolts which are slow as balls: impossible to aim and do about next to jack shit: fuck all. The shotgun is the superior law enforcement weapon. Because it stops crime. And it stops crime by reducing the number of criminals roaming the fucking halls.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #724932

oranges wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:42 am op hoping he can generate a rage revert of this change.
what's funny is that it completely backfired because nobody gives a shit
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
Longestarmlonglaw

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #725035

oranges wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:42 am op hoping he can generate a rage revert of this change.
what change? the pr i just linked?
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #725038

lizard mutation toxin and a knockout chem so they cant stop it.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #725261

Timonk wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:11 pm Get hit with 4x50 and not even multiver will save your ass
Wait 10 minutes after consuming multiver and nothing happens then you randomly drop dead
It just hit me that if you die to aminitin unless you treat them with cryoxadone or pyroxadone because they can heal anything even on dead bodies apparently, you cannot recover the body because there's currently no way to reverse toxins without chems and for chems you need to be alive but you can't be because you are over the death threshold in toxin damage

Which makes me even more excited for the eventual cryo nerf because I want to hit my local group of spessmen with hidden round removal
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Post by Sightld2 » #725265

Timonk wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:46 am
Timonk wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:11 pm Get hit with 4x50 and not even multiver will save your ass
It just hit me that if you die to aminitin unless you treat them with cryoxadone or pyroxadone because they can heal anything even on dead bodies apparently, you cannot recover the body because there's currently no way to reverse toxins without chems and for chems you need to be alive but you can't be because you are over the death threshold in toxin damage

Which makes me even more excited for the eventual cryo nerf because I want to hit my local group of spessmen with hidden round removal
I think the toxins damage will cap at 200 and also de-fibbing only cares about brute or burn damage.

dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #725267

im so sad about the supposedly inevitable cryo nerf. i love being surgeon medical. i HATE CHEMISTRY, MEDICINE IS FOR LOSERS!!!!!
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #725268

dendydoom wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:18 am im so sad about the supposedly inevitable cryo nerf. i love being surgeon medical. i HATE CHEMISTRY, MEDICINE IS FOR LOSERS!!!!!
I was a full support ride or die DENDYSWEEP voter from the beginning but this singlehandedly turned that shit on it's head. I'm sorry, Dendy, but next election I'm voting BLACKLIST NATION YEAHHHHHH
Walter brought back Crack.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #725284

dendydoom wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:18 am im so sad about the supposedly inevitable cryo nerf. i love being surgeon medical. i HATE CHEMISTRY, MEDICINE IS FOR LOSERS!!!!!
Im voting "not dendy" in the next election. That's what you get for making fun of me.

But seriously, right now medical treatment is either doing surgery for 10 minutes or using the cryo pod for 2
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote: