casual thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

casual thread

Post by PapaMichael » #725232

how are all of you doing
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Re: casual thread

Post by warbluke » #725235

EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #725237

Been struggling between work, school, and trying to advocate for myself medically
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #725243

i've been getting absolutely slammed with school the past couple of weeks, then i check the forums and see my precious domain full of meta level non-peanutting peanut threads... my life is in shambles rn
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #725254

my tongue and throat are suffering the consequences of me considering spicy ramen a tasty lil' treat
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
BlueMemesauce
Byond Username: BlueMemesauce

Post by BlueMemesauce » #725257

Baka
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #725266

yarr i fucked up me internship already so that’s 10 extra weeks of having a way too long commute and also i forgot to anchor me ship :(
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
winterseasalt
Byond Username: Winterseasalt

Post by winterseasalt » #725271

i am eternally a NEET
Imageyou will eat zunda at the end of the worldImage
► Show Spoiler
feaster
Byond Username: Roadto3k

Post by feaster » #725272

p good
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Post by Justice12354 » #725279

I've had the flu for some 4 days now, so this shit better pass soon or I'll sue someone. I also found out abt this new Valorant Agent with a really cool theme song, it's called 2Worlds. I've also been very occupied with uni stuff, so I haven't been able to admin a whole lot, but it's cool to give a hand over Discord and interact with y'all
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
Hernacious
Byond Username: Thugofneon

Post by Hernacious » #725361

I am very drunk and I am posting in this thread hello everyone I really like space station 13 and the people on terry are my friends (t hey just don't know it.)
Henk :honk: :honkman:
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #725370

Hernacious wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:28 am I am very drunk and I am posting in this thread hello everyone I really like space station 13 and the people on terry are my friends (t hey just don't know it.)

hi very drunk and I am posting in this thread hello everyone I really like space station 13 and the people on terry are my friends (t hey just don't know it.)

im stereo
respect (let him do his thing)
Justice12354
In-Game Admin

Post by Justice12354 » #725405

Do you guys drink tea with or without sugar?
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
PapaMichael

Post by PapaMichael » #725410

Justice12354 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:18 pm Do you guys drink tea with or without sugar?
Without!
If you haven't looked into it, loose-leaf tea from online sites is way cheaper and way tastier than lipton or whatever brand teabags from the grocery store.
Taking a caffeine tolerance break for at least a couple weeks now though...
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #725411

PapaMichael wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 pm how are all of you doing
Ive worked out to the point where I cant recognize my own body in the mirror.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Justice12354
In-Game Admin

Post by Justice12354 » #725425

PapaMichael wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:54 pm Without!
If you haven't looked into it, loose-leaf tea from online sites is way cheaper and way tastier than lipton or whatever brand teabags from the grocery store.
Taking a caffeine tolerance break for at least a couple weeks now though...
Usually I don't make tea for my own (I'm too lazy hehehe). My mom is the one that really likes to make tea once in a while. She does indeed use teabags from the grocery store and, while they're not bad personally, I feel like they're a bit "meh" without some sugar to sweeten it up.

Why are you taking a caffeine break?
Spoiler:
PapaMichael

Post by PapaMichael » #725434

Justice12354 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:14 pm Why are you taking a caffeine break?
I've had a few weeks of gulping down an unsustainable quantity of Red Bulls and it don't be hitting like it used to.

I've always been kinda a lightweight bitch with caffeine in some respects (at the level of a diet coke with dinner making it quite difficult to sleep that evening) and I think the current level of consumption I'm at is not really moving the needle in making me more alert, but is still fucking my ability to sleep and chill
Justice12354
In-Game Admin

Post by Justice12354 » #725451

PapaMichael wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:42 pm
I've had a few weeks of gulping down an unsustainable quantity of Red Bulls and it don't be hitting like it used to.

I've always been kinda a lightweight bitch with caffeine in some respects (at the level of a diet coke with dinner making it quite difficult to sleep that evening) and I think the current level of consumption I'm at is not really moving the needle in making me more alert, but is still fucking my ability to sleep and chill
I usually start taking more coffee for my finals season (or my final season :')) and I find that I get these really weird bursts of energy and of sleepiness. Like, one second I'm almost dying with my eyes closed, and the next second I suddenly am really active. Fuck exams hahaha

I do have to try taking Red Bull at night instead of drinking a coffee in the middle of the afternoon and hoping it will work, for the FULL RESULTTT!!!
Spoiler: