"Player's" club posters when they're asked to talk about playing

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

"Player's" club posters when they're asked to talk about playing

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #726137

Kinda strange that the Player's club has no activity when it can't talk about people who aren't playing anymore because they're banned...
Fucked up, isn't it? How about you talk about PLAYING the game instead huh?
Do anything fun or interesting in SS13 recently? (Doesn't have to even be on tg if youre bored ig)
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: "Player's" club posters when they're asked to talk about playing

Post by Timonk » #726138

i made an AR application in Unity using a tutorial recently
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #726142

Since I've been on Manuel lately, I've been taking advantage of the higher pop and RP to be a Lawyer. I've had a couple of trials mostly thanks to Logan Lazuli humoring me as Captain, and it's been a lot of fun. The last one was a fun civil trial where the QM was being sued for 7000cr over stealing a bunch of plasma from an Assistant. I gave it my all but the jury sided with the QM, although they made it very obvious that they were memeing and showing favoritism, not deciding on the merits. Still, it was fun, I'll keep trying to get more trials in.

A few secoffs and HoSes have complimented my lawyering, so it makes me really happy.
scamoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by scamoppi » #726143

last saturday i got to the main menu but then i realized that i didn't feel like playing
𓆏 ribbit... (nothing to see here...)
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #726145

scamoppi wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:38 pm last saturday i got to the main menu but then i realized that i didn't feel like playing
fucked up. gonna get yourself kicked out of the club talking like that
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #726146

Had a very fun heretic round where my voiceless dead didn't animate with dchat ghosts, and i got immediatelly caught after. SO i went off to kill god

I also failed at that, but instead i kept doing low-threat terror amongst the crew, involving turning a plasmamen into a "bear" and helping a library kingdom rile against sec
- Brazilian Manuel Player

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726148

i just had a dream where i thought an asteroid would crash into the earth in 10 minutes but they were also defusing a bomb in the basement the meteor shower was visible to the naked eye with huge ass meteors flying past, one even blocking out sunlight for a second
plot twist we were not at risk of world ending by meteor but the real world ender was the bomb in my basement (it got defused luckily) and everyone but me knew that the real threat was the bomb and not a meteor and i felt like a moron
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #726149

I've been practicing drawing again. I still absolutely suck at it.

Also, if I want to talk about SS13 on TG, then the official discord and the Manuel discord have more people.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #726154

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:55 pm Also, if I want to talk about SS13 on TG, then the official discord and the Manuel discord have more people.
This.
I go to the forums to talk about bans and policy issues in the policy threads!

Anything else like figuring out new horrible chef gimmicks I talk on the discord!

Did you know you can de-hunger a person by putting pure fat on a rag and smothering them with it?
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #726155

instead of fixing the main engine i have recently just begun building a new engine before the main one delaminates

usually i finish it with 1-2 minutes to spare
Spoiler:

dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #726163

this forum is about a video game?
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Post by iansdoor » #726166

While adminning and waiting around for tickets. I usually drop myself in gulag to mine and test point value and importantly just clicking away on stuff. It relaxes me quite a bit.
Screenshot_247.png
Screenshot_246.png
Screenshot_246.png (1.77 KiB) Viewed 994 times
Also napped a good picture of a roach person
Screenshot_254.png
Screenshot_254.png (11.37 KiB) Viewed 994 times
striders13

not as an admin, been mining alot and developing a strategy for myself with alot of the new updates. I am finally back to the point where proto-axe clears small vents with no damage taken, medium vents with maybe a pen and large vents with two pens if there is watchers. Also developing more grief and neat interactions with resin foam. (resin foam is a shitter version of an atmos fan.)
Screenshot_241.png
Screenshot_241.png (101.98 KiB) Viewed 994 times
Screenshot_248.png
Screenshot_249.png
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #726186

I learned recently you can right click your holofan projector to make your holofans go more translucent and make it impossible for you to click on it.

I didn't know about this with my ABSURD amount of hours until TWO DAYS AGO.

ITS SO GODDAMN USEFUL.
RIGHT CLICK YOUR ENGI TOOLS PEOPLESSSS
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #726188

I got nuke op leader twice in a row and we exploded the station in under 20 both times.

I've been having lots of fun playing on sybil with actual population and people. I don't know how I feel about the new right click to see items on the floor menu.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #726191

riggle i'm going to make a joke about how its better to talk about tg in discord i cant fucking help it Riggle omega is setting me the fuck up HELP ME RIGGLE IM GOING TO MAKE THE JOKE
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #726192

HULK
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #726193

SOMEONE HELKPO ME
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #726194

Nabski wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:21 am I got nuke op leader twice in a row and we exploded the station in under 20 both times.

I've been having lots of fun playing on sybil with actual population and people. I don't know how I feel about the new right click to see items on the floor menu.
its a pleasure to have you

when you are moving
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #726198

Kendrickorium wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:23 am riggle i'm going to make a joke about how its better to talk about tg in discord i cant fucking help it Riggle omega is setting me the fuck up HELP ME RIGGLE IM GOING TO MAKE THE JOKE
Stay strong, I believe in you!
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #726222

Had a round the other day where I was really snotty to a sec officer who was being an asshole fnr and calling the borgs rogue, malf accusing, etc at roundstart.

Like 5 minutes of arguing on comms with him later I go "why *is* he so mad at you anyway" on .b and borg was like "oh he ordered me to do stuff but i didnt want to so I told him to get bent and left". seccie was justified the whole time.

Very funny. Gave borg a telling off and a reminder that you have to follow annoying orders too, captain checked my laws, and all was well except the assistant who got sentenced to death for disobeying the captains orders to stop calling me malf.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726224

this is your daily reminder that you dont have to follow stupid and annoying orders
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #726292

Timonk wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:02 am this is your daily reminder that you dont have to follow stupid and annoying orders
Yes you do, you just don't have to follow obnoxiously unreasonable ones.

The order in question was more like "Come with me I need you" and the borg just didnt want to because they were busy doing something of their own accord.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #726300

Yo what the fuck is the new engineering in birdboat. Why did they fuck up the filters again. Why is it neat and clean unlike the rest of the station. Why isn't it surrounded by asteroids anymore.

I don't like it, it feels out of place and more like it should be on delta station.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #726306

sorry i started playing minecraft again
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #726307

that seems like good feedback that you'd probably be better off posting here ( viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33159 ) or on the PR ( https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/81840 )
purely because Zytolg is very unlikely to see it in this thread
PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Post by PapaMichael » #726355

The peanut drought is over the players club is so back
TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #726402

Nono i SWEAR i still play the game, just the other day i had a round in which i walked out of the cloner and went straight to the nanites lab while shovestunning people on the way!! see??
When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #726403

im an observer main but i do occasionally like to play as a floorbot and wander around saying "floor" to people
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #726418

I touched a single shocked door and went directly into crit the other day. It was a total living time of like, 30 seconds on the station.
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #726430

Nabski wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:11 pm I touched a single shocked door and went directly into crit the other day. It was a total living time of like, 30 seconds on the station.
That's why I don't like to join shifts past the 20-ish minute mark and will flat out refuse to join past the 30-40 minute mark. Most of the time you are either playing catchup for the rest of the shift or you walk in and get insta-killed by malf AI, xenos, spiders, nukies, etc.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #726431

I try to do roundstart or nothing. If I'm late joining it's fun to do either janitor or mime to just be a pain in the ass in the hallways or try to clean up the massive mess that I'm expecting to see.

A very funny recent death as well as a few people showing up and dying 30 seconds in was some mob roaches spawning in the first security checkpoint. If you walked by it was just like 8 mobs with tommy guns going GAT GAT GAT.
scamoppi

Post by scamoppi » #726534

MrStonedOne wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:18 pm
scamoppi wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:38 pm last saturday i got to the main menu but then i realized that i didn't feel like playing
im a professional burglar, they can't keep me out
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726544

scamoppi wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:40 am
I thought you were a pirate
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

scamoppi

Post by scamoppi » #726605

Timonk wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:47 am
scamoppi wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:40 am
I thought you were a pirate
i was a pirate
my new gimmick is being a very trustworthy individual (click this phishing link)
at least until i get bored and think of a new bit
i have to update my saved login everytime i do this
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #727267

I fell below the required playtime to post here this week. Then I played a round and 60% of the station was traitors as is the norm. Now I can post here again.
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #727451

Right there was also the lesbian mech birdshot round that was fun, we accidentally shot the QM and got in trouble with sec for that
- Brazilian Manuel Player