I am the uncontested Vault safe king but the adminfriend is taking the fun out of the game and it's driving me crazy!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

I am the uncontested Vault safe king but the adminfriend is taking the fun out of the game and it's driving me crazy!

Post by Timonk » #726195

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36042

I am honestly split on this. Krokodil is doing a harmless gimmick not annoying anyone and lenald is just grieving him for no reason

On the other hand lenald is allowed to do that

I think I should run HoS and arrest lenald for rushing a high security area round start. Opinions?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Re: I am the uncontested Vault safe king but the adminfriend is taking the fun out of the game and it's driving me crazy

Post by Ezel » #726321

Epoc wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:27 pm can someone please illuminate me on what is supposedly inaccurate about the note because i'm not reading that novella
Lizard rushes vault loot every meta round as assistant(telebaton makerov silencer suspicous dufflebag) doesn't get it suicides.
Claims hes doing it for the drip the round where i left the drip on the ground(he did not get the drip, clearly he was doing it for the makerov telebaton
Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:28 pm
Ezel wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:24 pm I walked just past in my blue suit from dorms when you exited it
Could you be more specific about what you saw? Was there anything particular or was it just quick in and out?
I saw you exit from lawyer office(from a broken window) when i just passed pay and relayed that information to bradley
MooCow12 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:27 pm How is this any different from security looting the contraband locker every round that rng rewards them with a gun.

Both locations are (socially) inaccessible, the contraband locker is.... contraband...and the vault safe is locked away...although not specifically labeled contraband it's probably trespass to get into there, the room itself is often used by literally anyone and everyone that wants to link the ore silo and silicons are not reluctant at all to let people in.

This note can kind of be interpreted that round start gamer gear that doesn't belong to a specific job is kind of a policy nightmare.
I don't suicide each time the unica doesn't roll in the contrabrand locker
Last edited by Ezel on Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The future is horrible!
Featherfield
Byond Username: Featherfield

Re: I am the uncontested Vault safe king but the adminfriend is taking the fun out of the game and it's driving me crazy

Post by Featherfield » #726322

Stop posting in your own peanut you freak
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #726323

Ezel wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:28 pm
Then he should start using his life to roll for other forms of gamer gear that do result in suicide if you don't get them , like over dosing on instability in genetics so you can roll for dullahan or walnut head, or the gamble stuff on lavaland..
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Istoprocent1
Byond Username: istoprocent

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726326

Ezel wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:28 pm
Epoc wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:27 pm can someone please illuminate me on what is supposedly inaccurate about the note because i'm not reading that novella
Lizard rushes vault loot every meta round as assistant(telebaton makerov silencer suspicous dufflebag) doesn't get it suicides.
Claims hes doing it for the drip the round where i left the drip on the ground(he did not get the drip, clearly he was doing it for the makerov telebaton
Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:28 pm
Ezel wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:24 pm I walked just past in my blue suit from dorms when you exited it
Could you be more specific about what you saw? Was there anything particular or was it just quick in and out?
I saw you exit from lawyer office(from a broken window) when i just passed pay and relayed that information to bradley
MooCow12 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:27 pm How is this any different from security looting the contraband locker every round that rng rewards them with a gun.

Both locations are (socially) inaccessible, the contraband locker is.... contraband...and the vault safe is locked away...although not specifically labeled contraband it's probably trespass to get into there, the room itself is often used by literally anyone and everyone that wants to link the ore silo and silicons are not reluctant at all to let people in.

This note can kind of be interpreted that round start gamer gear that doesn't belong to a specific job is kind of a policy nightmare.
Shooting from the hip. The window was not broken. I deconstructed it and later reconstructed it. Cannot quite be sure if you checked logs or not, thats why it would have been important to figure it out during the round.

Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?

Do you mean the Gaslights-The-People round? I did get the drip. I opened the wall to the space near vault, got cold, went around and got my drip even though it was a round ending and it didn't matter. You are forgetting shoes, black gloves, sunglasses, the suit and the tie as well as body armor, soap, body bag and the vault piggybank with 100 creds.
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #726327

Shooting from the hip. The window was not broken. I deconstructed it and later reconstructed it. Cannot quite be sure if you checked logs or not, thats why it would have been important to figure it out during the round.

Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?

Do you mean the Gaslights-The-People round? I did get the drip. I opened the wall to the space near vault, got cold, went around and got my drip even though it was a round ending and it didn't matter.
You mean after holding them hostage for a half hour when the drip was clearly on the ground behind them? unused
The future is horrible!
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726328

Ezel wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:38 pm You mean after holding them hostage for a half hour when the drip was clearly on the ground behind them? unused
Don't lie. Even in peanut, its not cool. I can look up the round if needed. Sadly the putting on clothes is probably not logged, however, the welding of the wall should be there without a hitch.

The round in question is R226923 and I made it out from the dorm shuttle after getting the drip from the vault where Improvedname broke out from the side of.

12:43:31 EMOTE Istoprocent/(Krokodil) (mob_3354) gasps! (87, 157, 2) Primary Tool Storage
12:43:35 EMOTE Istoprocent/(Krokodil) (mob_3354) gasps! (87, 157, 2) Primary Tool Storage (made a secret wall in Primary Tool Storage as mentioned did not work out, then went around and through the airlocks of Labor shuttle).
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #726329

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:41 pm
Ezel wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:38 pm You mean after holding them hostage for a half hour when the drip was clearly on the ground behind them? unused
Don't lie. Even in peanut, its not cool. I can look up the round if needed. Sadly the putting on clothes is probably not logged, however, the welding of the wall should be there without a hitch.

The round in question is R226923 and I made it out from the dorm shuttle after getting the drip from the vault where Improvedname broke out from the side of.
The future is horrible!
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726331

Cool clip, me confronting you about your retarded antics but it takes a few moments before you break out through the labor shuttle and I try to make the secret wall in the tool storage. Note that I did not bring all the tanks, some assistant brought some and I lined them up.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #726332

This is not looking good for you dog
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #726333

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:56 pm Cool clip, me confronting you about your retarded antics but it takes a few moments before you break out through the labor shuttle and I try to make the secret wall in the tool storage. Note that I did not bring all the tanks, some assistant brought some and I lined them up.
And it totally wasn't you welding the door and hacking it bolted either was it?
The future is horrible!
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726334

Looks good to me, there be the RP and it stays pretty IC. He was stuck in there with contraband, so that part is good as well, he has stated in previous rounds that contraband = kill kill kill. Everything by the book. I got the clothes and if I recall correctly the telebaton, makarov and armor as well after he broke out through the side as mentioned. I went in the vault after he had escaped it.

I shocked and welded the door alright.
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #726335

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
This is going in my bio lmao
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726336

While its irrelevant with things at hand, can you show the clip where I act in good faith towards you in my QM round even after all this shit you have been doing to grief me and take you to medbay after the syndicate borgs fucked you up as a cargo tech?
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #726337

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:09 pm While its irrelevant with things at hand, can you show the clip where I act in good faith towards you in my QM round even after all this shit you have been doing to grief me and take you to medbay after the syndicate borgs fucked you up as a cargo tech?
You did act as in good faith as QM, QM is a more appropiate job to get the vault stuff, and usually you were security's problem or anyone who cares really since vault is still a high security area but the QM/captain manages the vault so its less then a assistant breaking into it each time, but neither did i mess with you in that round despite a little backtalking because its a genuine improvement then doing it as assistant each time
The future is horrible!
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #726339

This reminds me of when serxule and reider clashed in a showdown so epic that san had to come and delete paragraphs of what they said to eachother in the ban appeal.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
Donglesplonge
Byond Username: Donglesplonge

Post by Donglesplonge » #726340

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:25 pm
I never broke in as an antag as I found it to be of poor taste and a bit too powergamey.
why would you ever be concerned about powergaming as an antagonist is my honest to god question you're supposed to grief the station if you gotta get the free shit to do it you gotta get the free shit to do it

also i have not read the rest of the thread after this post i am replying to so if someone else already mentioned it its mine now sorry but i lay claim to it and have the deed to prove it
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726342

There is a reason I do it as an assistant and not as a QM, because as an assistant I can then go and do other things such as helping the crew with medical. Being a QM locks me into that job and potentially locks somebody who wants to do cargo as QM out of it and that would not be fun for anybody.

As for the antag stuff, the sec and people generally around me were super chill and cool, my greentext is not worth fucking these people over who have trusted me not to be a sperg. Its like a silent agreement - they let me do me and in return they can count on me doing them solid as well.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #726343

How is a pistol power gamey when you can just grab a laser gun or buy one from cargo and then spam glass windows, ballistic guns that dont penetrate anything are overrated since they have hard counters that make even slime people and fiery sweat look bad at countering lasers.
Spoiler:
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726353

MooCow12 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:16 pm How is a pistol power gamey when you can just grab a laser gun or buy one from cargo and then spam glass windows, ballistic guns that dont penetrate anything are overrated since they have hard counters that make even slime people and fiery sweat look bad at countering lasers.
There are guns everywhere. There also was a round where my things were looted or something and I ended up going to space and trading 1911 for Makarov, which was given to the CMO (Anthony Burns iirc) only because I managed to keep or find the silencer and now I had a cool pistol with a silencer as per drip.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #726354

This is why you dont post in your own peanut
BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #726356

This is why you DO post in your own peanut.

iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Post by iansdoor » #726357

BonChoi wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:30 pm This is why you DO post in your own peanut.
Okay Satin! Where is your metabuddies that you were accused of knowing, this was the other week!
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #726358

can someone post ascii kermit the frog i feel like we're earning it here
Spoiler:

BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #726360

iansdoor wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:33 pm
BonChoi wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:30 pm This is why you DO post in your own peanut.
Okay Satin! Where is your metabuddies that you were accused of knowing, this was the other week!
Uh well... erm... I... uh... IT WAS THE ADMINS THEY DID IT IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY IT'S THE ADMINS AND THEIR METABUDDYS AND THEY'RE METAGRIEFING ME BECAUSE I'M TOO DAMN BASED AND BA BAABABABAB BABABABABA BAABABABAABABABABABABBBAAAAAAABBABABBA BAAB BAA BABAAAA BAAAA BABAAAAAA BAAAA BAAAA BAA...................

Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #726361

Sec officers who do this are cringe and deserve exactly as much ridicule as this guy
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726362

Jacquerel wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:44 pm
Timonk wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:41 pm by the way, how do you guys like my thread title?
i like it makes me think of one of those really long light novel titles
maybe throw in some isekai elements next time
thats what i was going for, thanks for recognizing it but i think isekai elements dont fit here i was more going for the OP character trapped in romcom vibes
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #726363

man admitted that 5 minutes of roleplay was unendurable enough to expel his ghost from his body, saying it was torture. buried himself in his own peanut thread.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #726379

Didn't he have issues with who he was "roleplaying" with, not the roleplay itself.
Spoiler:
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #726380

Also double post but i had to post this as soon as i thought about it.

The vault of Krokodil and Lenald
Spoiler:
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #726382

Scriptis wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:41 pm can someone post ascii kermit the frog i feel like we're earning it here
Me opening the thread for the first time earlier today:

⡏⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⣉⣩⣭⣉⣉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⢁⣀⠀⣀⡈⠙⢢⡀⠀⠒⠒⠂⣀⡤⠖⠒⠒⠒⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠏⠀⢰⣿⣿⡿⠛⠃⠀⠀⣹⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⢰⣶⣤⣀⠀⠱⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣾⠏⠉⠁⠀⢀⡠⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣄⠀⠀⠨⢿⣿⡷⠄⠸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡤⠿⡀⠈⠀⢀⣀⠤⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠹⣷⡆⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⠁⠀⢀⠝⠋⠙⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⣄⡀⠀⠀⡼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢏⣴⠀⢀⡞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠚⠙⠢⡀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡏⡞⢸⡄⠨⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⡇⢸⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡖⢳⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⣷⠈⠉⢷⠀⢠⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡧⣾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡘⡆⠀⠙⣆⠀⠈⠑⠦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡤⠞⠋⢰⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣳⣳⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠿⠶⢤⣤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠶⠆⠐⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⢏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⠚⢉⣡⣡⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣯⠇⢀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣇⡤⠖⣉⣀⣠⣴⠞⠋⠁⣷⠐⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⢞⠗⠁⣠⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡧⣚⠿⠛⠉⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⡄⢈⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⠟⠂⠁⠀⠈⠁⣀⠔⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣇⠀⠳⡑⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠛⠁⠀⠀⢀⡠⠖⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢀⠀⠰⢾⣿⡀⠀⠙⣆⠣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⠁⠀⠀⠘⠈⣿⣧⠀⠀⠹⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠸⡿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⡀⠀⠀⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⠀⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠼⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⠃⠀⢄⠀⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡤⠤⠴⢲⠃⠀⠀⠈⠳⢦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠁⠀⠀⠈⢧⢹⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠈⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⢀⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠉⠙⠒⠒⠒⠀⠐⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠴⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠁⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⡟⠛⠉⠙⠳⢦⣄⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠃⠀⠀⢀⡴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡟⠸⡇⠀⠀⢸⠛⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⠀⢀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠁⢰⢿⠀⠀⡏⠀⠘⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠸⡏⢀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢘⡇⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⡀⡀⢸⡇⠀⡇⠀⠀⣸⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⡷⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⡇⠀⠀⢰⠃⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⢸⢃⣤⣾⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⣰⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡇⣼⣿⣿⡿⠉⠀⠹⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠇⣰⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢡⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⠧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠛⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⡿⠀⠀⠀⢀⣸⣥⡤⠶⠒⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣇⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⣭⣥⣽⣶⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀

After reading all this shit:

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⠊⣉⣉⠉⠉⠉⠙⢦⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡞⠐⢿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠱⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠶⠛⠙⠛⠉⠒⠤⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠃⠀⠀⠀⢀⣈⣅⣤⡤⠶⠒⠛⠛⠳⢯⡷⠶⢶⣾⣷⣆⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⡶⠶⠚⠛⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢷⡄⠀⠉⠉⠙⠷⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡾⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠄⠃⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠻⢧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠉⠳⢦⣄⡀⠀⠀⢰⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠃⠀⡐⠀⠀⠁⠀⠄⠀⠀⢀⠈⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠂⢀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠳⠛⠻⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⡀⠠⠀⠁⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⠠⠀⢀⠀⠂⡀⠐⠀⠤⢠⡁⠚⢷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⡀⠂⠠⠐⠀⠄⠂⢀⠊⠀⣃⢦⢡⠉⠄⠛⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠁⡀⠐⡀⣀⠁⢠⢡⡌⣀⢆⡄⡌⡰⣈⠆⣻⠜⡂⠑⠬⢿⡆⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡟⢃⣀⠀⠠⠀⠀⠄⠀⡀⠠⣀⢐⡈⣠⣄⢦⡵⢴⠮⠿⢶⠿⣾⣿⣶⣝⣷⣑⢪⡕⣏⡒⠈⢈⣹⣧⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⢻⣿⣿⣷⣿⡶⠿⠾⠓⠚⠋⠉⠁⠈⣀⠤⣄⣆⢳⡬⡶⢤⢠⢉⠋⠻⣽⢦⣹⣿⢡⠂⠀⢼⣿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⢶⣰⠾⣶⣷⡾⢿⣾⣸⢷⣹⢿⣿⢷⡏⣰⠀⡀⠰⠈⠱⠀⢀⠸⣾⢿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⢶⣦⣜⣦⣻⣞⣷⣯⣶⣷⣿⣷⣿⣾⣟⣾⡝⣧⢟⡾⣿⣿⣿⢧⡝⣦⣒⢤⣀⣦⣠⢾⣿⡟⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣾⣹⢯⣝⣮⢻⡜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣳⣯⣾⣿⣿⢿⣯⣿⠇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣇⢏⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣽⣻⠶⣭⡗⣞⢧⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣎⠜⣧⡻⣽⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣎⣿⣦⣽⡞⣮⢼⣛⢾⡹⢯⣿⣿⣳⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣾⣰⢻⣭⣛⢿⣯⢿⣿⣟⣯⣟⣼⡷⣯⣝⢮⣳⠻⣬⣛⣿⣼⣿⣽⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠎⠠⠙⣯⠓⢮⠛⣾⡹⣷⡻⣯⣟⣾⡷⣟⡷⣯⢯⣷⣻⡷⣿⣾⡿⣟⣿⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⣴⡿⠁⠀⠁⠰⣯⠈⠤⡙⢤⠳⣵⣟⡿⣾⣻⣽⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣯⣿⡻⢾⡉⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⢨⣴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⡄⠑⢢⢱⡏⣾⣽⢳⡝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣷⣯⡝⢻⡄⢩⢻⣦⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⣀⣴⡟⠉⠀⠠⠁⠀⠀⠀⠘⢷⣄⠑⢢⠙⣼⢣⡽⣻⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣷⣭⢳⠽⢀⠡⢈⠙⢧⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡶⠞⡉⠆⡍⡒⠠⢀⣠⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠷⣦⣑⠮⣳⢟⣽⣻⣷⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣞⠯⠊⢄⠘⡠⠈⠊⡷
⠀⠀⠀⣤⠟⡉⠐⡀⢂⡱⢊⣥⣿⢿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠻⠾⢷⣿⣼⣷⣟⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠋⠌⠤⣉⠂⠄⠡⢀⠁⡗
⠀⣠⡊⢀⢂⠤⣱⣸⣿⣿⣝⠨⣁⣾⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠁⠂⠀⠄
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Epoc
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epoc

Post by Epoc » #726404

Both locations are (socially) inaccessible, the contraband locker is.... contraband...and the vault safe is locked away...although not specifically labeled contraband it's probably trespass to get into there, the room itself is often used by literally anyone and everyone that wants to link the ore silo and silicons are not reluctant at all to let people in, im often let in just to take the round start gold that spawns in one of the crates.

if you do the exact same mad dash for gamer gear every single round like clockwork, you are cringe, flat-out, no debate
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #726406

MooCow12 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:08 pm Didn't he have issues with who he was "roleplaying" with, not the roleplay itself.
we don't whitelist on the server. you gotta play with the smelly kid sometimes.
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #726407

im not smelly im just fat
The future is horrible!
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726408

There was no issue with roleplaying and there has been plenty of roleplaying. The issue for the mysterious noticer was that I chose not to entertain the "peak of RP" of being helpless, cuffed and about to be executed. With that logic Bulb did a bad thing as they should have stayed in body and gotten milked for the RP, even if the milker got rule 8d. It wasn't even about HoS being mad they got denied validnut, it was "we noticed" (over one legitimate ghosting) and then "we put you in a situation, which happened to be an unfortunate one due to the fact that has been detailed before (Lenald also made sure I saw them as QM near the vault to give me an impression that they had once again metagriefed) and expect stellar results". (he suicided, surprised pikachu face, why would he do that - well, its two rounds, now there is a pattern)
Last edited by Istoprocent1 on Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #726409

I quite like Krok, I think they are, on balance, a boon to Terry.

HOWEVER, this note is like, the reason why notes are even a thing we do. "Hey I told this player they've been doing XXXX too much and should chill out" is like the most reasonable note
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #726411

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:27 pm There was no issue with roleplaying and there has been plenty. The issue for the mysterious noticer was that I chose not to entertain the "peak of RP" of being helpless, cuffed and about to be executed. With that logic Bulb did a bad thing as they should have stayed in body and gotten milked for the RP, even if the milker got rule 8d. It wasn't even about HoS being mad they got denied validnut, it was "we noticed" and then "we put you in a situation, which happened to be an unfortunate one due to the fact that has been detailed before and expect stellar results".
it is page 3 please stop replying
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #726412

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:52 pm
Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:27 pm With that logic Bulb did a bad thing as they should have stayed in body and gotten milked for the RP, even if the milker got rule 8d.
it is page 3 please stop replying
This statement alone should get us to page 5, there is a lot to unpack with that point being made.
Spoiler:
Bmon
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Bmon

Post by Bmon » #726414

Jacquerel wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:51 pm
BonChoi wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:49 pm Snip
he's been electrocuted while breaking into the vault 38 times, theres always a chance there were more rounds where he just didnt hit a shock wire on the way in
Should have powergamed insuls, then he wouldn't have been caught
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #726415

Bmon wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:13 pm
Jacquerel wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:51 pm
BonChoi wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:49 pm Snip
he's been electrocuted while breaking into the vault 38 times, theres always a chance there were more rounds where he just didnt hit a shock wire on the way in
Should have powergamed insuls, then he wouldn't have been caught
I heard him getting shocked and then drinking greybull for shockproof
The future is horrible!
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #726417

people like this are why stuff gets nerfed or made impossible to do, i'm glad admins are taking action.
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #726419

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:28 am
It is. When you know something is futile and you are forced to do it anyways otherwise "you are not putting in any effort into roleplaying". 20 minutes of trial and then getting shot is not fun roleplaying.
Guys torture RP is when I lose the videogame (which is how it works you can lose ss13 it's when you can't run around with a backpack anymore).
God
Last edited by TheFinalPotato on Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #726420

This is the funniest appeal in a good while
- Brazilian Manuel Player

Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #726428

I have played this hellgame loads for over a year, and I am Nowhere close to those hours.
16 hours of terry a day....
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #726433

SIXTEEN HOURS A DAY OH LORD
Walter brought back Crack.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #726437

please look after yourselves, i know lots of people use this game as escapism which is often helpful and valuable, but it should not come at the cost of your wellbeing because you are always in-game.

also put me in the screenshot
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726440

All those hours, no issues, complain about adminfriend metagriefing, instantly done dirty and set up to fail.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #726441

Lol
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726443

Timberpoes wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:45 amLol
phone poster
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #726444

Lol

Sent from my Windows 10 computer.
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #726446

NecromancerAnne wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:22 am Lol

Sent from my Windows 10 computer.
I'm still salty Microsoft has discontinued support for Windows 10.
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #726447

Istoprocent1 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:34 am All those hours, no issues, complain about adminfriend metagriefing, instantly done dirty and set up to fail.
theres this funny little thing called motion cameras and the ai might announce it over thle radio
The future is horrible!