I am the uncontested Vault safe king but the adminfriend is taking the fun out of the game and it's driving me crazy!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

I am the uncontested Vault safe king but the adminfriend is taking the fun out of the game and it's driving me crazy!

Post by Timonk » #726195

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36042

I am honestly split on this. Krokodil is doing a harmless gimmick not annoying anyone and lenald is just grieving him for no reason

On the other hand lenald is allowed to do that

I think I should run HoS and arrest lenald for rushing a high security area round start. Opinions?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Re: I am the uncontested Vault safe king but the adminfriend is taking the fun out of the game and it's driving me crazy

Post by Ezel » #726447

Istoprocent1 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:34 am All those hours, no issues, complain about adminfriend metagriefing, instantly done dirty and set up to fail.
theres this funny little thing called motion cameras and the ai might announce it over thle radio
The future is horrible!
Istoprocent1
Byond Username: istoprocent

Re: I am the uncontested Vault safe king but the adminfriend is taking the fun out of the game and it's driving me crazy

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726451

Ezel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:19 am
Istoprocent1 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:34 am All those hours, no issues, complain about adminfriend metagriefing, instantly done dirty and set up to fail.
theres this funny little thing called motion cameras and the ai might announce it over thle radio
I am referring to the scenario of deleting the vault's contents, while you were the QM thus leaving me with an expression of you metagriefing again. Was I more likely to exit the round or was I going to be "yo, i really like being metagriefed, I now go and be productive member of the station"?

Not sure if you were waiting near the vault to then loot me once I exit it or did Iansdoor let you know beforehand that he was conducting a social experiment.
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #726453

I am referring to the scenario of deleting the vault's contents, while you were the QM thus leaving me with an expression of you metagriefing again. Was I more likely to exit the round or was I going to be "yo, i really like being metagriefed, I now go and be productive member of the station"?

Not sure if you were waiting near the vault to then loot me once I exit it or did Iansdoor let you know beforehand that he was conducting a social experiment.
The vault contents were deleted by FatalX though i didn't really care for the vault that round i got cargo up and good running to the point we just ordered 150 lasers and 90 carbines for the 4 blobs the admins spawned
The future is horrible!
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726454

Ezel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:09 pm

The vault contents were deleted by FatalX though i didn't really care for the vault that round i got cargo up and good running to the point we just ordered 150 lasers and 90 carbines for the 4 blobs the admins spawned
Fair and I appreciate that you were going to let me do my thing. Now as for FatalX, he did comment in the round where I blurted out that you were acting in bad faith and once it reached a certain limit it might get looked into, thus I don't think FatalX was doing this "in order to keep the server good and clean" he might have had a personal thing going on. My adminfriend hypothesis still relevant.
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #726455

i have 90+ total notes i think if i were acting in bad faith i would be thrown out the first door
The future is horrible!
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #726458

Wait they suicided over adminbus deleting the loot does that mean i can't ghost/suicide when admins randomly decide to do an adminbus round anymore?
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #726459

MooCow12 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:15 pm Wait they suicided over adminbus deleting the loot does that mean i can't ghost/suicide when admins randomly decide to do an adminbus round anymore?
they were conducting a sting operation and he stung himself directly in the chest, so unless you're as tiresome as this man you probably don't need to worry about it
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726460

Jacquerel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:50 pm
MooCow12 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:15 pm Wait they suicided over adminbus deleting the loot does that mean i can't ghost/suicide when admins randomly decide to do an adminbus round anymore?
they were conducting a sting operation and he stung himself directly in the chest, so unless you're as tiresome as this man you probably don't need to worry about it
A sting operation? Funny choice of words. It was entrapment with the outcome being pretty obvious. It was a really dirty way of getting at somebody who had previously commented on their friend negatively, since now we know who was the mysterious noticer noticing something that everybody else missed for 10s if not 100s of rounds. If you are gunning for a specific player, you can always find something to get them with.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726461

even i noticed that you were rolling around with vault loot before this point but i decided to not care
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726462

Timonk wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:06 pm even i noticed that you were rolling around with vault loot before this point but i decided to not care
Thats might be because you are a cool dude and my actions were not affecting you in a negative way.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #726463

Istoprocent1 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:02 pm A sting operation? Funny choice of words. It was entrapment with the outcome being pretty obvious. It was a really dirty way of getting at somebody who had previously commented on their friend negatively, since now we know who was the mysterious noticer noticing something that everybody else missed for 10s if not 100s of rounds. If you are gunning for a specific player, you can always find something to get them with.
What if I told you that we use similar tactics used to catch you out to also catch bad-faith actors like cheaters. Having them reveal themselves through ironic pranks. Admins get very inventive with it too, creating whole new tricks just to make it all the funnier.

Are you going to tell me that they are entitled to fair treatment and shouldn't be owned by their own underhandedness being their undoing? If the answer to that is 'yes' just because it happens to vindicate your position, you honestly deserve the mockery you're getting in this thread and you are lying to yourself if you think that is true. If the answer is 'no', then why is what happened to you an issue when you yourself are responsible for your own actions? Nobody made you do anything here. You chose to make those decisions.

You got a note and egg on your face for a relatively trivial issue that can be solved by simply not doing to the thing you did too much to the point it spoils it for everyone else. Show some restraint, for every else's sake. If the reason you're having such a massive stink over this is because you're embarrassed by what happened, then learn to live with it and move on. This isn't worth it, nor is continuing to embarrass yourself in this peanut thread.
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #726464

The note is valid, the admin wants you to stop doing the same thing every round and has to take it to this level because of how much you play. Just adjust the gimmick slightly and do it on your antag rounds and you will be fine.

Also this situation is different from the contraband locker and EVA. Whoever opens the armory for sec usually also unlocks the contraband locker or the officer can just ask HOS/captain. EVA is a 50/50 on if they broke in or if they asked for help getting in and it’s not worth doing all that legwork to brig someone for 1 minute unless you really dislike them. It is also easier to let them get the gear and then fight them in space if they are bad, I don’t even think they can outrun the captain MOD jetpack.

TLDR; The biggest piece of advice I can offer to the appealer as someone who faced similar (appealed + reformed ) issues is to make sure your actions come from the story you’re experiencing and that those actions allow more story to be born (for example, ghosting after getting caught ends any potential for story)
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #726466

its really bizarre to see this level of paranoid meltdown and the guy wasnt even banned its literally just a note
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726467

NecromancerAnne wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:44 pm What if I told you that we use similar tactics used to catch you out to also catch bad-faith actors like cheaters. Having them reveal themselves through ironic pranks. Admins get very inventive with it too, creating whole new tricks just to make it all the funnier.

Are you going to tell me that they are entitled to fair treatment and shouldn't be owned by their own underhandedness being their undoing? If the answer to that is 'yes' just because it happens to vindicate your position, you honestly deserve the mockery you're getting in this thread and you are lying to yourself if you think that is true. If the answer is 'no', then why is what happened to you an issue when you yourself are responsible for your own actions? Nobody made you do anything here. You chose to make those decisions.
Saying that treating everybody as a bad faith actor or a cheater is kinda ludicrous. Its like saying jaywalking should be treated the same as murder. Circumstances can make a good man act out of pocket. Should a person in power treat those they have power over fairly? I think so.
NecromancerAnne wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:44 pm You got a note and egg on your face for a relatively trivial issue that can be solved by simply not doing to the thing you did too much to the point it spoils it for everyone else. Show some restraint, for every else's sake. If the reason you're having such a massive stink over this is because you're embarrassed by what happened, then learn to live with it and move on. This isn't worth it, nor is continuing to embarrass yourself in this peanut thread.
Its not quite like you say it is. Its more like cop pulling me over, "Sir, I smell alcohol.", field sobriety tests, blow 0 in the meter, "Sir, have you been smoking marijuana?" and the dance continues until there is something that I can be slapped with.

I think the one embarrased should be FatalX who thought it was a good idea to use these underhanded tricks to set me up.

E: It stinks, because it is stinky situation. Going after jaywalker with a SWAT team is not reasonable in any way. In the game we have the option to talk, if something seems whacky, lets talk, figure things out - most of us are reasonable adults here. There is no need for underhanded stuff and then be like "get your notepad ready boys, its time to write some tickets".
Jacquerel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:59 pm its really bizarre to see this level of paranoid meltdown and the guy wasnt even banned its literally just a note
Notes are punishment, my friend. Never know when there be other FatalXs or coiaxes.

Its not like we had a talk and I agreed to slow down with my gimmicks. Its Rule 1 griefer tier note like stealing Hand tele every round or breaking into captain's office.
Last edited by Istoprocent1 on Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #726468

everything you have said in this topic only deepens my belief that recording things that happened to you in writing is essential and also that the most likely future outcome of this is probably that you are going to burrow deep into a self-created world where the admin team are out to get you, take action based on this, and resultingly get yourself actually banned
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726469

Jacquerel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:08 pm everything you have said in this topic only deepens my belief that recording things that happened to you in writing is essential and also that the most likely future outcome of this is probably that you are going to burrow deep into a self-created world where the admin team are out to get you, take action based on this, and resultingly get yourself actually banned
The admin team as a whole is not out to get me. Have there never been any bad apples in the team that have made bad decisions? Unless you are trying to claim that "the admin team" is an amorphous blob that works like a computer. Its made up by individuals who are people and people are not perfect. Sometimes feelings get hurt and then suddenly bad things happen to you as a player.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #726470

no im trying to claim that this is the inevitable eventual outcome at your tendency to create links of causation which don't exist in order to excuse experiencing the consequences of your own shortcomings
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726471

Jacquerel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:08 pm everything you have said in this topic only deepens my belief that recording things that happened to you in writing is essential and also that the most likely future outcome of this is probably that you are going to burrow deep into a self-created world where the admin team are out to get you, take action based on this, and resultingly get yourself actually banned
not quite accurate because he has been around for years now and this started with the nervere ban appeal
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #726472

Timonk wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:15 pm
not quite accurate because he has been around for years now and this started with the nervere ban appeal
thats true its possible he can keep it under control for sure it just seems like the normal trajectory for people who baselessly think that there are admins who want to get rid of them for personal reasons
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726473

Jacquerel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:16 pm
Timonk wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:15 pm
thats true its possible he can keep it under control for sure it just seems like the normal trajectory for people who baselessly think that there are admins who want to get rid of them for personal reasons
with nervere it at least wasnt baseless because nervere was actually biased but not towards Janice or Isto
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726474

unless i missed a chapter and janice was friends with shezza
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #726475

ill be honest i was literally just thinking exclusively about this thread when i said that and not any past incident
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726476

Jacquerel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:22 pm ill be honest i was literally just thinking exclusively about this thread when i said that and not any past incident
all routes lead to shezza
you cant escape
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Ezel

Post by Ezel » #726478

I think the one embarrased should be FatalX who thought it was a good idea to use these underhanded tricks to set me up.
You didnt knew fatal did that at the time you just suicided and blamed me the issue is that your suiciding each time you don't get it
The future is horrible!
Bmon
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Bmon

Post by Bmon » #726479

Isto just stop rushing the vault every round, you don't need the stuff in there to be a good player. At the end of the day it's just a note telling you to stop doing that, it's not restricting you in playing the game in any other way.
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726480

Ezel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:38 pm
You didnt knew fatal did that at the time you just suicided and blamed me the issue is that your suiciding each time you don't get it
I have not suicided each time I did not get it. I suicided once due to the circumstances leading me to believe that it was you who had metagriefed me by becoming QM and rushing vault. Me suiciding would have been completely okay in any case as long as it was not used to antag roll or prevent conversion, unless of course we are going for the mental gymnastics like in the Janice's case.

Now we have some clarity in what happened. I had my suspicion that it had to be one of your Stardew Valley friends that did me dirty and in the ahelps I was speculating that it either had to be Iansdoor or FatalX (based on his reaction in the Antropos desword tot round).
Last edited by Istoprocent1 on Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #726481

Istoprocent1 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:50 pm
I have not suicided each time I did not get it. I suicided once due to the circumstances leading me to believe that it was you who had metagriefed me by becoming QM and rushing vault. Me suiciding would have been completely okay in any case as long as it was not used to antag roll or prevent conversion.

Now we have some clarity in what happened. I had my suspicion that it had to be one of your Stardew Valley friends that did me dirty and in the ahelps I was speculating that it either had to be Iansdoor or FatalX (based on his reaction in the Antropos desword tot round).
You ghosted out the time hos arrested you for the contrabrand unless that was also me metagriefing you???
The future is horrible!
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726482

Ezel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:55 pm
I have not suicided each time I did not get it. I suicided once due to the circumstances leading me to believe that it was you who had metagriefed me by becoming QM and rushing vault. Me suiciding would have been completely okay in any case as long as it was not used to antag roll or prevent conversion.

You ghosted out the time hos arrested you for the contrabrand unless that was also me metagriefing you???
Don't try to twist my words. I ghosted out after it was clear I was going to get executed. For some the bucklecuffed RP before the execution is the peak for me its not. I would rather not prolong the experience. That was a solid reason on its own and there is nothing that prevents anybody from ghosting out from any situation other than when they are doing so to prevent conversion or antag rolling.
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #726483

Istoprocent1 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:58 pm
Ezel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:55 pm

Don't try to twist my words. I ghosted out after it was clear I was going to get executed. For some the bucklecuffed RP is the peak for me its not. I would rather not prolong the experience. That was a solid reason on its own and there is nothing that prevents anybody from ghosting out from any situation other than when they are doing so to prevent conversion or antag rolling.
Yeah and the cause was for the contrabrand you got out of the vault which results to the same thing
The future is horrible!
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726484

Ezel wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:00 pmYeah and the cause was for the contrabrand you got out of the vault which results to the same thing
We are slowly heading towards the mental gymnastics territory. First time, round was over, second time, I was being griefed (it turned out not to be you this time, although it seemed that way, it was your friend the friendly admin with his devious plot to catch the most notorious and dangerous cheater who had been ruining everybody's round for hundreds of rounds). Simple as.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #726485

not to like puncture the conspiracy balloon or anything but what if the reason the loot was deleted was exactly the one written in the note
As an assistant, broke into the vault on metastation. and suicided after finding that the loot inside was deleted. The admins had deleted the loot because they had noticed the player suicide after grabbing the loot from the previous round when caught by security.
Admin sees player do something stupid and learns they have been doing it consistently.
Admin notices player exiting game upon being denied their loot.
Admin decides to see what will happen if player does same stupid thing and there is no loot there.
Player exits game, establishing that they don't care to play if they cannot steal items from the vault.

Conversation occurs because pattern of behaviour has been concretely established.
Conversation is recorded in note form for future posterity.

Stardew Valley doesn't really seem to come into it.
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #726486

Man's still holding onto events that happened 6 years ago.

Just let it go dawg
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726487

BonChoi wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:36 pm Man's still holding onto events that happened 6 years ago.

Just let it go dawg
mate the one who brought it up was me not him
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #726488

WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #726491

You didnt even include the statement about ghosting when getting milked
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #726493

MooCow12 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:16 pm You didnt even include the statement about ghosting when getting milked
I did, though.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726494

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:50 pm
you got the picture wrong
he only does it when he is non antag
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #726495

If you're going to show up in your own peanut thread to argue with random people about your ban, the least you could do is actually win the argument
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #726496

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:50 pm
10/10
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #726497

I think we all learned a valuable lesson here

We should encourage people to post in their own peanut because it gives us more content.
► Show Spoiler
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #726499

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:19 pm
MooCow12 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:16 pm You didnt even include the statement about ghosting when getting milked
I did, though.
How the fuck did i miss it.
Spoiler:
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #726502

Istoprocent1 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:02 pm A sting operation? Funny choice of words. It was entrapment with the outcome being pretty obvious. It was a really dirty way of getting at somebody who had previously commented on their friend negatively, since now we know who was the mysterious noticer noticing something that everybody else missed for 10s if not 100s of rounds. If you are gunning for a specific player, you can always find something to get them with.
It would have been entrapment if the admins conspired to encourage you or neg you into being a dumbass. If you did what you did of your own free will, you a foo.

If the admins give you an instagib rifle and tell you that it would be super funny if you went and killed people with it, that would be entrapment.

If you had a gimmick of spamming arcade machines to get an instagib rifle and the admins rigged it so you won just to see what you did with it, then went and killed people with it, that would be called a player skill issue.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #726503

Reminds me of when an admin spawned a re-usable christmas tree at centcomm and spawned ghosts in, one of the ghost players rolled an instagib rifle and teleport scroll and used it to teleport to evac and ended up gibbing several people

Their note was just to not be trusted with events lol
Spoiler:
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #726504

Lol

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge
Walter brought back Crack.
Istoprocent1

Post by Istoprocent1 » #726509

Timberpoes wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:32 pm
It would have been entrapment if the admins conspired to encourage you or neg you into being a dumbass. If you did what you did of your own free will, you a foo.

If the admins give you an instagib rifle and tell you that it would be super funny if you went and killed people with it, that would be entrapment.

If you had a gimmick of spamming arcade machines to get an instagib rifle and the admins rigged it so you won just to see what you did with it, then went and killed people with it, that would be called a player skill issue.
Its close enough.

Could have easily just check the usuage of ghost and suicide verbs of my previous rounds rather than set up this messed up scenario in order to manufacture a pattern out of a single ghosting, unless of course I was considered to be a high threat bad acting serial cheater that could only be caught by using underhanded tactics ironic pranks.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #726510

Is it manufacturing a pattern if you have stated that you rush the vault every shift? I wouldn't say so. Really all you are doing in this peanut is arguing with people who don't matter for your appeal and the information you dump in this thread just makes you come off as worse which can have an actual affect on your ban appeal.
Featherfield
Byond Username: Featherfield

Post by Featherfield » #726513

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:15 pm There is a reason I do it as an assistant and not as a QM, because as an assistant I can then go and do other things such as helping the crew with medical. Being a QM locks me into that job and potentially locks somebody who wants to do cargo as QM out of it and that would not be fun for anybody.

As for the antag stuff, the sec and people generally around me were super chill and cool, my greentext is not worth fucking these people over who have trusted me not to be a sperg. Its like a silent agreement - they let me do me and in return they can count on me doing them solid as well.
Its still powergaming even if you do it in "good faith" for the crew moron
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #726523

wow we were in a drought for so long and the dam has burst.
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #726526

Yeah holy shit I didn't look in the forum for a day and it's a torrent in here.

It's because the appealant posted in the peanut thread did they.
Maybe we should encourage it more instead of discouraging it >:)
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #726527

Constellado wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:34 pm Yeah holy shit I didn't look in the forum for a day and it's a torrent in here.

It's because the appealant posted in the peanut thread did they.
Maybe we should encourage it more instead of discouraging it >:)
im a bleeding heart i see someone throwing rocks at their own car and say "hey you might regret doing that"
but if they don't take the advice i dont mind finding them some more rocks
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #726535

istoprocent in this thread: FREE WILL IS A MYTH