The Time i got reincarnated as a ban evader 3 times with memories from my previous account

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

The Time i got reincarnated as a ban evader 3 times with memories from my previous account

Post by Timonk » #726372

joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Re: The Time i got reincarnated as a ban evader 3 times with memories from my previous account

Post by PapaMichael » #726373

I'm digging the japanese light novel title peanut titles, ngl
Timonk

Re: The Time i got reincarnated as a ban evader 3 times with memories from my previous account

Post by Timonk » #726374

PapaMichael wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:58 pm I'm digging the japanese light novel title peanut titles, ngl
AND THEY MOCKED ME FOR MY BAD TITLES
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726375

actually my title is incorrect, he got reincarnated 2 times (3 lives total)
shame on me
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #726378

The Weakest Roller Reincarnated Into A New Life And Began A Journey To Become The Strongest Antag
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #726381

holy fuck dude
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #726383

This is awesome
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #726384

I love /tg/station

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #726387

[AITA] I didn't want to play if i wasnt an antagonist and i got caught so i made a new account and i got caught so i made a new account and got caught and I lied but now they won't let me play the game any more??
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #726388

BonChoi wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:15 pm I love /tg/station
not as MUCH AS YOU LOVE DOUBLEPOSTING, HUH!
?!?1
respect (let him do his thing)
BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #726389

This has been the best day for the Player's Club I've seen in a while. I am in ecstasy.

BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #726390

kinnebian wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:21 pm
BonChoi wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:15 pm I love /tg/station
not as MUCH AS YOU LOVE DOUBLEPOSTING, HUH!
?!?1

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726391

i think this clown should ask for forgiveness for not having ended a single sentence in his entire ban appeal
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #726393

This guy would really like golems.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #726401

I think that the worst thing this guy did was absolutley butcher the ban appeal template
When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #726410

TheSmallBlue wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:03 pm I think that the worst thing this guy did was absolutley butcher the ban appeal template
But it's easy for everyone to understand!!

iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Post by iansdoor » #726413

Actually, was Tim that was keeping track? Does this one count?
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #726425

MooCow12 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:49 pm This guy would really like golems.
The 40 golems debacle has been one of the Incidents that have stayed with me since I first heard of ‘em so I’m fucking crying
Walter brought back Crack.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726438

iansdoor wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:01 pm Actually, was Tim that was keeping track? Does this one count?
Yea it counts he used the Ban appeal format
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #726528

Atleast they are willing to play other servers for a vouch

I say good luck.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler