SSS+ Tier MetaGruder is actually just attentive?!

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

SSS+ Tier MetaGruder is actually just attentive?!

Post by Timonk » #726551

joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Re: SSS+ Tier MetaGruder is actually just attentive?!

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #726552

Hey this isn't an isekai title...
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726553

AsbestosSniffer wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am Hey this isn't an isekai title...
the isekai one was requested, my theme is light novel titles
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #726561

He has been actively metagrudging a guy on manuel and has driven him and another good player away from the server during AEST night hours.

All the dude does is antag role and try to start fights. When he does get antag, he will just wordlessly do spy shit for an hour and only speak when caught. His defenses upon being caught will be incoherent and 8/10 times will have him threatening to ahelp for daring to stop him. He's quite clearly a sped, which is funny since retard is one of the few words he says in game.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #726562

I really, really have to fucking feel for Dunham dealing with 48 individual messages from this guy because he literally refused to drop an issue. Talk about not getting the hint...

For any pink names reading this thread; you are empowered, and very much encouraged to hand out ahelp mutes if someone is abusing the ahelp function in a way that is clearly both spam or refusing to stop using it to reopen tickets about already resolved matters. Please do that for your own sanity. Tap the Rule 6 sign and tell them to fuck off.

As for the complaint itself, this is literally a complaint saying that dunham was not willing to budge from whatever decision he had made after considering the facts and coming to a conclusion, even though the complainer is very much willing to spam them out until they get their way. This is not what we use the admin complaint system for. It is not to reopen tickets, nor is it to force admins to change prior rulings. It is only for severe breaches of conduct and abuses of power; neither of which this is. And this dipshit continues to want to further waste dunham's time and now headmin time with a frivolous complaint. What even is the resolution to this? What do they want out of this? For Dunham to just fucking take it and do what avaster tells them to do? This person wants their ticket reopened for the 50th time I guess.
Timonk

Re: The SSS+ Tier MetaGruder is actually just me?!

Post by Timonk » #726564

carshalash wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:08 pm He has been actively metagrudging a guy on manuel and has driven him and another good player away from the server during AEST night hours.

All the dude does is antag role and try to start fights. When he does get antag, he will just wordlessly do spy shit for an hour and only speak when caught. His defenses upon being caught will be incoherent and 8/10 times will have him threatening to ahelp for daring to stop him. He's quite clearly a sped, which is funny since retard is one of the few words he says in game.
I think I should add a different plot twist to the title just for this
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Post by Higgin » #726566

Better for feedback if anything but mostly seems like an unwillingness to accept the ruling based on what seems to have been sound reasoning on Dunham's part across both rounds. Should be reformatted into feedback or closed with Rule 10 and an admonition against using complaints like this.
feedback appreciated here <3
britgrenadier1
Byond Username: Britgrenadier1

Post by britgrenadier1 » #726567

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=34333 I knew this guy sounded familiar. This makes this the second time he has received a ruling in an ahelp and then gone for a complaint afterwards because he didnt get his way.
I play Culls-The-Leviathan and Chris O' Riley. Primarily on Manny

AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #726568

britgrenadier1 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:15 pm viewtopic.php?f=54&t=34333 I knew this guy sounded familiar. This makes this the second time he has received a ruling in an ahelp and then gone for a complaint afterwards because he didnt get his way.
I remember the round when he as the acting captain HoS tried to break into an AI's sat because it followed Asimov protocols (He fired lethals at someone) and then ahelped me when a mutiny occurred. (I got a cookie out of the trouble at least!) Funny to see he's not changed.
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #726643

Two people I like to play with don't want to play partly because of this player...
Makes me sad.

I hope admins are paying attention to him.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #726645

this dude metagrudges me and talks like a fucking baboon
his bullshit would be on shaky ground on lrp but he just keeps getting away with it
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726649

Blacklist897 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:15 am this dude metagrudges me and talks like a fucking baboon
his bullshit would be on shaky ground on lrp but he just keeps getting away with it
You mean MetaGrudes?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #726655

I miss being meta grudged I should play manny again
Donglesplonge
Byond Username: Donglesplonge

Post by Donglesplonge » #726667

i gotta start puttin' in some more work all the people who would hit me with bottles on sight are no longer playing so i gotta step it up and get metagrudged too
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #726668

:surprised:
DaBoss
Byond Username: VICIOUS O REILLY

Post by DaBoss » #726673

Some people don't play the game, they play the rules and their goal is to get other people banned. They're the absolute worst people to play with and usually they know it, so they FORCE themselves on their targets in dumb ways (usually baiting security into arresting them) so they can pull the ol' 'if you recognise me from all the identical times I also fucked with you in the same way, you took the bait fucker so it's ahelp time'. If you didn't? Fuck you I'll keep escalating anyway until I get what I want (u banned).

Servers with admins that enable this shit and give them what they want are absolute cancer to play on, so I hope the admins here tell the jerk to fuck off.
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #726678

DaBoss wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:36 pm Some people don't play the game, they play the rules and their goal is to get other people banned. They're the absolute worst people to play with and usually they know it, so they FORCE themselves on their targets in dumb ways (usually baiting security into arresting them) so they can pull the ol' 'if you recognise me from all the identical times I also fucked with you in the same way, you took the bait fucker so it's ahelp time'. If you didn't? Fuck you I'll keep escalating anyway until I get what I want (u banned).

Servers with admins that enable this shit and give them what they want are absolute cancer to play on, so I hope the admins here tell the jerk to fuck off.
I bet this is what is happening here. A player I know got a note for being baited like this.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
ItzRiumz
Byond Username: ItzRiumz

Post by ItzRiumz » #726689

I knew his name sounded familiar. This is the guy who called me the L word and then wrote an admin complaint about Bmon when they didn't punish anyone for killing and tossing him into the morgue. Based on my limited interactions with him he's an antag roller and a toxic player. I wouldn't be surprised if he was QC banned soon.
I play Checks-Your-Health and Jeremy Hankins

carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #726692

He was antag rolling last night, he apparently 'ahelped before ghosting' but he still proceeded to have a melty and ick locked in ooc about how unfair it was that he didn't receive any of the midround ghost roles.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726694

Someone give this guy Antag rep
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Post by PapaMichael » #726708

I've never interacted with the guy personally, but this is some Sorrel Adams level of "absolutely zero people coming to bat for you in any way whatsoever"
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #726739

Every time I forget about Sorrel Adams someone reminds me of him a few weeks later and I get to have a good laugh all over again.

It's incredible how some people just manage to make literally everyone dislike them— where's his one homie who's shouting at everyone NO BRO JUST ONE MORE CHANCE BRO,
Walter brought back Crack.
Yobrocharlie
Byond Username: Yobrocharlie

Post by Yobrocharlie » #726796

DaBoss wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:36 pm Some people don't play the game, they play the rules and their goal is to get other people banned. They're the absolute worst people to play with and usually they know it, so they FORCE themselves on their targets in dumb ways (usually baiting security into arresting them) so they can pull the ol' 'if you recognise me from all the identical times I also fucked with you in the same way, you took the bait fucker so it's ahelp time'. If you didn't? Fuck you I'll keep escalating anyway until I get what I want (u banned).

This is real shit
"A shitter am i? i will show you just how right you are."
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #726803

Yobrocharlie wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:30 am

This is real shit
i am adding you to my MetaGrude list
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Yobrocharlie
Byond Username: Yobrocharlie

Post by Yobrocharlie » #726809

Timonk wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:52 am
Yobrocharlie wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:30 am

This is real shit
i am adding you to my MetaGrude list
Its joever
"A shitter am i? i will show you just how right you are."
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #726811

see the trick is to be so inoffensive that no one hates you enough to metagrudge you while also being just annoying enough that people won’t willingly be around you to metafriend you

- the Eugine Adrian Hynes method
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit