Local cultist abandons their faith for the machine god, gets smited for their sins

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Donglesplonge
Byond Username: Donglesplonge

Local cultist abandons their faith for the machine god, gets smited for their sins

Post by Donglesplonge » #726925

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36064

talkin' like everyone knows your every move is definitely weird, acting like you're never gonna be able to help the cult as a roundstart cultist but will be able to as a fucking ASIMOV LAWED BORG is even weirder, but the weirdest of all is choosing to borg yourself instead of suicide, WHO WILLINGLY WANTS TO BE A CYBORG!!!!!!
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Re: Local cultist abandons their faith for the machine god, gets smited for their sins

Post by DrAmazing343 » #727219

guys I’ve just spent 50 posts defending why I betrayed my team but ackshually it was because it’s not healthy for the game state to uhmm uhhh have someone of my skill and caliber in the role yep mhm. Also I literally can’t cult as Coroner it’s impossible but also my skills would make the game unfun mhm.
Walter brought back Crack.
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Re: Local cultist abandons their faith for the machine god, gets smited for their sins

Post by MooCow12 » #727220

The point is coroner is difficult to assist the team from the backline and avoid having to adopt the "pawn" playstyle of individually shitting on everyone in direct combat.

I do not use antagonist abilities when im antag very often , even as solo antagonist, it feels cheesie like im getting an arbitrary power boost from nowhere and most of the time i just use station equipment and gimmicks.

The exception is when im purposefully abusing something busted like sleepy pen in order to hammer home how strong n2o was.

I cant remember the last time i actually picked a path as heretic but thats also because id rather save my points till later on before committing to anything.

And quit with the narrative of team betrayal because thats not what the goal was.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #727226

Blah blah blah, if you just said "I'm wrong (you 100% are) this was horrendously dumb of me I won't do it again" this could have gone that much more smoothly. I've never seen a person take up half their own peanut with such a bad take on their own actions.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727228

I never seen a person put those letters together in that specific order but there is a first time for everything
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
Flightless
Byond Username: Emuboi

Post by Flightless » #727310

This went from a peanut thread to Moocow arguing a second ban apeal against the community.
Is immune to good ideas, hates both greytiders and security. Curator 4 life.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #727311

Moocow really just looked at the notoriously fractured peanut gallery and went "I'm going to do what is called a pro gamer move"
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #727312

MooCow12 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:45 pm I never seen a person put those letters together in that specific order but there is a first time for everything
what does this even mean

no seriously I went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night and when I was getting water this line was ringing in my head

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN!?!?
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727314

One day someone is going to make an anime girl adaptation of nar'sie and unholy water that cultists drink will just be her bathwater.
Spoiler:
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #727315

Yeah that sounds pretty unholy alright
The future is horrible!
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #727323

MooCow12 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:33 am Example in this video

Im a rev

I throw a sticky bomb that can be activated by ghosts at the security officer

I ghost, effectively removing myself from my team, my only futher input in this round is removing that security officer from the round which is a net positive for my team

I abuse the fact that while ghosts are not revs anymore they are allowed to kill people if given the opportunity and I kill the security officer even with the theoretical issue of me possibly killing my previous teammates.

Am i banned?

https://youtu.be/2H6vvIvW8e0?si=vh-QxmkBMiX0v_Kw&t=37

(The answer is yes because I probably just made you watch 2 youtube ads for a 10 second clip)

This is literally as close as it gets to me turning into an asimov borg as a cultist, something that has previously happened, multiple admins know I did it, so whats the big difference.
This is simultaneously the dumbest and most galaxy brain ingenious thing I have ever heard in my fucking life.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727338

Was there a peanut thread over the forcing void magnet on cult leader incident

Can i defend that too? Since the golems that did it cant be here.
Spoiler:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #727339

i personally feel like you probably shouldnt try and defend anything unless you think the thing that they did was bad and you want everyone to think that thing is a bad idea via reverse psychology
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727347

northstar and birdshot are the best maps
Spoiler:
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #727349

After looking at this...

I think that the admin should reject the requested permaban from those roles. The appealant feels very similar to me and acts a lot like I do. So I feel like they're in way over their head and had a sudden impulse over this situation and they think it's a way bigger deal than it really is.

Reject the requested permaban and tell them to calm down.
TheSmallBlue
Byond Username: SmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #727350

God I can't help but feel bad for the ai to which moocow was enslaved to, imagine getting a new cyborg only for it to just actively help a cult with no fucks given
When human I go by Bluti Kabooti, when AI I go by Azure
Comm from
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727351

TheSmallBlue wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:41 pm God I can't help but feel bad for the ai to which moocow was enslaved to, imagine getting a new cyborg only for it to just actively help a cult with no fucks given
I dont think you saw the state of the round the entire station had holes in it and i was just plugging breaches and bringing out space heaters in what was previously the front of sci hallway and bar.

cultists didnt take off their speed robes so they also took multiplied damage from the shitmos i think

Again the point of being a borg is literally because asimov laws literally force you to want to build a stable environment , just because cult loves normal atmos as much as everyone else doesnt mean youre playing specifically for cult and by extension making pylons wouldnt have been playing specifically for cult it would have still been atmos and anti human harm related.

But yes some ais im slaved to do end up malding at me because i dont valid hunt.

Yesterday an ai bitched at me for not helping a felinid who was lasering 2 human tots and almost killed them both when we were asimov and then that same ai tried bolting those two human tots in a room that had a breach in it.
Spoiler:
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #727352

He just keeps going.
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #727354

MooCow12 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:47 pm I dont think you saw the state of the round the entire station had holes in it and i was just plugging breaches and bringing out space heaters in what was previously the front of sci hallway and bar.

cultists didnt take off their speed robes so they also took multiplied damage from the shitmos i think

Again the point of being a borg is literally because asimov laws literally force you to want to build a stable environment , just because cult loves normal atmos as much as everyone else doesnt mean youre playing specifically for cult and by extension making pylons wouldnt have been playing specifically for cult it would have still been atmos and anti human harm related.

But yes some ais im slaved to do end up malding at me because i dont valid hunt.

Yesterday an ai bitched at me for not helping a felinid who was lasering 2 human tots and almost killed them both when we were asimov and then that same ai tried bolting those two human tots in a room that had a breach in it.
So let me get this straight, you got yourself borged with the intention of building pylons. Getting borged removed your cult, but you tried to make pylons anyways, but found out you couldn't, so then you were just a regular asimov borg since then.

If the problem was that you didn't want to play as a cult mortician what was stopping you from just. Ahelping and asking an admin to un-cult you. Or turning yourself into a wraith. Or becoming that pseudo ghost thingie with that one rune (I can't remember it's name).
What you did end up doing is not much different from seeing you got cult and immediately suiciding, and if you're gonna do that you might as well ahelp.

Furthermore even if you didn't know borging removed your cult (which admittedly you didnt), asimov laws take priority over any antag goals, so you *could* have actively hurt your cult's efforts. The usage of the word "could" though is, seemingly, what you have trouble with, saying that this is just a thing that could happen in the admin's fantasies, but since it didn't happen then who cares.
But like, what happened to you isn't the rule, it's the exception. If you would've done this on a round with slightly different paremeters your AI could've well ordered you to disrupt the cult (non-harmfully) since cult does indeed cause human harm.

So i think you're very much in the wrong here, however I don't think a week long antag ban is warranted at all. A note and a stern "hey don't do that again, ahelp instead" should be enough.

Also I don't get why you want to be permabanned from specific antags or roles. Just turn them off lmoa
Comm from
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727356

TheSmallBlue wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:22 am
Also I don't get why you want to be permabanned from specific antags or roles. Just turn them off lmoa
Sentient disease is basically queuing up for league ranked, you think it'll be okay and then you get a very unfun situation for the next 30 minutes.

TheSmallBlue wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:22 am Or turning yourself into a wraith.
Artificer is infinitely better
Spoiler:
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #727357

MooCow12 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:36 am Sentient disease is basically queuing up for league ranked, you think it'll be okay and then you get a very unfun situation for the next 30 minutes.
OK. Turn it off. If the alert pops up don't click it. I don't get it.
Comm from
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727358

TheSmallBlue wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:40 am
The alert takes up valuable screen space and triggers my adhd brain to click

I am wired to want the top right corner to be empty because usually things popping up in top right corner means im too hot or too cold or i have no oxygen, it is my favorite corner to be empty and i dont think sentient disease is worth disrupting that peace.
Spoiler:
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #727359

You very much, and I don't say this lightly, need to hop off from ss13 for a while.
Comm from
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727360

I think a simpler conclusion is to stop playing lizard but lets go with that.
Spoiler:
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727362

AsbestosSniffer wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:09 am He just keeps going.
Im tired boss
Attachments
respondtoallcomments.png
respondtoallcomments.png (5 KiB) Viewed 845 times
Spoiler:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #727364

TheSmallBlue wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:22 am snip
I'll be honest after four pages of this I think you might be the bigger fool for thinking you're going to be the one to change his mind via reasoned debate than he is for not changing his mind
TheSmallBlue

Post by TheSmallBlue » #727365

Jacquerel wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:21 am I'll be honest after four pages of this I think you might be the bigger fool for thinking you're going to be the one to change his mind via reasoned debate than he is for not changing his mind
God forbid nutters nut....
Comm from
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727366

i actually changed my mind when people brought up that its a roleplaying game and not play to win but its easy to still correct people that got the intentions or actual situation that happened wrong.
Spoiler:
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #727367

MooCow12 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:56 am
Im tired boss
You have had like 40 people tell you that you are wrong and are just making people lose faith in you. Your going to be known as the shitter cultist
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727368

EmpressMaia wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:11 am
Im tired boss
You have had like 40 people tell you that you are wrong and are just making people lose faith in you. Your going to be known as the shitter cultist
Seth didnt tell me i was wrong where are you getting this misinformation from.
Spoiler:
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727369

Also the way people talked about me treating the game like its singleplayer kind of shows that many didnt have faith in me to begin with even though every so often i come out with gimmicks that involve alot of people and tend to have a very supportive playstyle when im working with someone ,-,
Spoiler:
Maxipat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Maxipat

Post by Maxipat » #727372

MooCow12 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:44 am
TheSmallBlue wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:40 am
The alert takes up valuable screen space and triggers my adhd brain to click

I am wired to want the top right corner to be empty because usually things popping up in top right corner means im too hot or too cold or i have no oxygen, it is my favorite corner to be empty and i dont think sentient disease is worth disrupting that peace.
You can just turn it off In prefs, it won't pop up for you if turned off.
Donglesplonge

Post by Donglesplonge » #727383

MooCow12 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:12 am
EmpressMaia wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:11 am
Im tired boss
Seth didnt tell me i was wrong where are you getting this misinformation from.
if you need support from seth of all people i'm afraid there isn't a single thing on this earth that can help you anymore
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727384

Good thing the game takes place in space and not on earth
Spoiler:
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #727385

bro..
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #727390

He just keeps going
and going
and going
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Post by PapaMichael » #727391

dendy is gonna swoop in and lock any minute now...
any minute now......
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727393

you like locking threads dont you, youre a thread locker
Spoiler:
Donglesplonge

Post by Donglesplonge » #727401

if the thread gets locked i vote for every other persons posts to be deleted except for moocows so that it looks like he's talking to himself exclusively

reason?

it'd be funny
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727407

that would be funny
Spoiler:
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #727450

I wasn't expecting a peanut to rival Sorrel Adam's this soon
- Brazilian Manuel Player

MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727461

I never saw that peanut, owo whats dis?
Spoiler:
ItzRiumz
Byond Username: ItzRiumz

Post by ItzRiumz » #727462

Are you genuinely okay?
I play Checks-Your-Health and Jeremy Hankins

MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #727467

ItzRiumz wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:38 pm Are you genuinely okay?
No :( this is a bad month for me
Spoiler:
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #727468

the moocow corner
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #727469

DATAxPUNGED wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:35 pm I wasn't expecting a peanut to rival Sorrel Adam's this soon
Where's that one
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #727472

PapaMichael wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:49 pm dendy is gonna swoop in and lock any minute now...
any minute now......
sike! four wonderful pages of colorful commentary and it looks like everyone is fried and the commentary has lost its color so i'll be taking this thread out back putting it to rest now.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #727623

fuck off
i think this one was maybe already locked when i got here but damn 4 pages im sure this thread was horrible
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: