how 2 ascend with style: your heretical fits

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
snailomi
Byond Username: Snailomi

how 2 ascend with style: your heretical fits

Post by snailomi » #727722

Wowee! Heretics! They're pretty neat! I really enjoy the flavor and style of each heretic path: they all have something going on, from theming of their spells to that little text you get with each progression you make in your knowledge researched. There's one thing that is sort of lacking, though: clothes! fits! Aside from a few things you can wear that are specific to one or two paths like the void cloak or armored ritual, heretics do not really get any clothes to make them distinguishable from the average crewmate (aside from that green hand and weird blade but just ignore that officer, it's part of my world of warcraft cosplay, yes it is fake blood). With that lack of specific clothing, it's up to YOU to choose how you adorn your mansus spaceman, and it's often up to YOU to visualize how that little guy that the voices in your head describe when you're getting closer and closer to gaining near unstoppable power! Yes, I know that we could reference the outfits of the people that are in cultist simulator since like heretic paths are just based off of those but I've never PLAYED cultist simulator give me a BREAK. Either way, I want to hear! and possibly see! How your character dresses during their time hacking up bodies with that circular blade. What do you envision the person in your favorite path to look like? For example: my favorite path is void- the person in my path being the aristocrat. And typically, whenever I think of their appearance, Hazama from blazblue comes to mind. I always envision a follower of void to be a sort of dapper sly fellow, wearing a suit and being two faced- and Hazama fits that description perfectly! I tend to pick formal clothes out as a void heretic if i remember to and get the chance (not often). I would like to note I tried to embed an image of Hazama but both times he just broke the text so he's banished to the attachments section I am not sorry
Attachments
the boy
the boy
I like snails
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Re: how 2 ascend with style: your heretical fits

Post by MooCow12 » #727726

The enemy stand user could be anyone
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch