Genetically modified SLIP MAYMAY's

Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Genetically modified SLIP MAYMAY's

Post by Oldman Robustin » #170884

Seen this come up like 3 rounds in a row. Botanist makes SLIPPERY WEED/RICE/ETC., hand its out, hallways turn into a slip holocaust... people murder the botanist, ask to ban the botanist, etc...

Can people murder the botanist just for setting a stack of slippery rice out? Is it ever bannable?
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Genetically modified SLIP MAYMAY's

Post by kevinz000 » #170885

Oldman I've seen rice that fucking stuns for 30 seconds
Shouldn't be acceptable.
Yakumo_Chen
Byond Username: Yakumo Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #170886

slip plants are getting me killed or almost killed or impeding my job every round. With just banana spam or bstomato spam it's annoying enough but having to avoid every single plant on the station because it makes me fall over for 15 seconds is fucking irritating.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #170888

Spamming max-potency bannanas, according to a case that happened a while back, means you can't complain too much if an irate crewman pushes your face out the back of your head.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #170893

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Spamming max-potency bannanas, according to a case that happened a while back, means you can't complain too much if an irate crewman pushes your face out the back of your head.
This, don't be surprised if a lynch squad comes for your ass. Making a habit out of it might lead to worse, especially if you start dragging them in the escape hall or on the shuttle when everything is on fire and exploding.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #170925

If someone fills all of botany with slip shit they deserve to be killed and gibbed
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #171002

Sounds like this shit is broken.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #171111

Scott wrote:Sounds like this shit is broken.
It is. For some reason Gene modification lets you make slipping plants that stun you WAY longer than even max potency banana's do, like 30 seconds or so.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
WarbossLincoln
Byond Username: WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #171636

The problem is that people are hesitant to flat out murder crewmen for acting like assholes for fear of getting bwoinked. We need to make a concerted effort to murder every botanist that puts slip plants in the hallways. Sec officers should harmbaton them summarily for that shit. It got old the second round in a row that it became impossible to walk through the halls without cleaning up stacks of 10-15 slip rice every single tile.
--Crocodillo

Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #171642

cmspano wrote:The problem is that people are hesitant to flat out murder crewmen for acting like assholes for fear of getting bwoinked. We need to make a concerted effort to murder every botanist that puts slip plants in the hallways. Sec officers should harmbaton them summarily for that shit. It got old the second round in a row that it became impossible to walk through the halls without cleaning up stacks of 10-15 slip rice every single tile.
Then the botanists ahelp and argue that they didn't specifically slip anyone and it's not their fault people are abusing the plants they grew and put out specifically to be abused
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
WarbossLincoln
Byond Username: WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #171645

Every round I play assistant my goal will be to watchdog botany. If they grow more than a handful of slip plants for le memes I'm going to flamethrower botany or something. Cause it's not hard to tell a shitter from a guy being cheeky. When there are 10 slip rice given to the clown, it's a meme. When It's 500 of them they need to be fire bombed.

I'll wear the owl costume too, the hero the station needs.
--Crocodillo

lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #171726

Being lynched is probably the least you should expect for this, and if you're spamming your meme hundred potency slip rice in the face of a station wide crisis and getting people killed admin action is not out of the picture.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #171824

cmspano wrote:Every round I play assistant my goal will be to watchdog botany. If they grow more than a handful of slip plants for le memes I'm going to flamethrower botany or something. Cause it's not hard to tell a shitter from a guy being cheeky. When there are 10 slip rice given to the clown, it's a meme. When It's 500 of them they need to be fire bombed.

Get ready to get banned for unprovoked murder. :^)
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #172308

yackemflam wrote:
cmspano wrote:Every round I play assistant my goal will be to watchdog botany. If they grow more than a handful of slip plants for le memes I'm going to flamethrower botany or something. Cause it's not hard to tell a shitter from a guy being cheeky. When there are 10 slip rice given to the clown, it's a meme. When It's 500 of them they need to be fire bombed.

Get ready to get banned for unprovoked murder. :^)
"unprovoked"
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #172318

lollerderby wrote:Being lynched is probably the least you should expect for this, and if you're spamming your meme hundred potency slip rice in the face of a station wide crisis and getting people killed admin action is not out of the picture.
Instead of banning people for it, let the angry mob take care of it. You have less work and the mob is satisfied.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #172320

is there a version of the clownbomb that spawns hostile greyshirts with toolboxes?
killerx09
Byond Username: Killerx09

Post by killerx09 » #172366

Screemonster wrote:is there a version of the clownbomb that spawns hostile greyshirts with toolboxes?
Greytide Spear?