Xenomorphs should not be allowed to turn the escape shuttle into a hive

FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Xenomorphs should not be allowed to turn the escape shuttle into a hive

Post by FloranOtten » #502440

It's stupidly powerful. One hunter and a queen can capture the escape shuttle, and from then you have a hive that's unable to be bombed (you need it), where everyone needs to go to, with bottleneck access and with good cover (mostly).

And for the lore shitposters, "Xenomorphs would not want to get on a shuttle because they would be leaving their hive behind."
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Xenomorphs should not be allowed to turn the escape shuttle into a hive

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #502442

If the xenos capture the escape shuttle in the three minutes it spends on station and you dont have the forces/numbers/weapons to charge and overwhelm them to take it back, then you're probbably completely screwed anyway and should be welding yourself into an escape pod.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #502444

What dorsi said. Xenos are not designed or intended to be something that can be defeated by one powergamer with a c*kehat.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #502449

Do you really have time to organize though? Much of the crew is just ambushed because hunter spam is broken, and the rest? You have 2 minutes left, go get armed and have a battle. Those captured are permastunned on shuttle. It doesn't even help the xeno's to capture shuttle, as it arrives before the first chest will burst.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #502514

I ded
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #502525

Just take a pod
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #502531

just burn the fuckers, burn baby burn.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #502546

Or buy the raven battlecruiser and watch the xenos try to break through lasers and shields.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #502551

This is dumb because:
1) Limiting antags sucks
2) You’d need weird, convoluted flavortext to even try and get it to stop
3) One could argue there is the IC a motivation of xenos getting more life forms on shuttle=bigger hive
SaveVatznick
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #502555

FloranOtten wrote: And for the lore shitposters, "Xenomorphs would not want to get on a shuttle because they would be leaving their hive behind."
Most of the Alien movies feature a scene where the Alien stows away aboard a shuttle to further spread the infestation. You of all people should know this!
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.
Yakumo_Chen
Byond Username: Yakumo Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #502593

Its almost like....

he admins a server where this literally happens all the time, as an intended part of the game