Admins closing complaints against themselves

CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Admins closing complaints against themselves

Post by CPTANT » #140062

Bottom post of the previous page:

I have seen it happen sporadically that admins have closed complaints directed against themselves.

It gives admins the abillity to simply dismiss any discussion about their own conduct and is a complete abuse of power.

Can we please make it clear that this is completely unacceptable behaviour?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Re: Admins closing complaints against themselves

Post by Tornadium » #141602

Alex Crimson wrote:If i remember right, an admin was removed for spawning in a stamp for himself, and another for spawning themselves as a Slaughter Demon. Repeatedly locking your own complaint threads sure seems pretty damn serious. For there to be no reprimanding at all, are you surprised people start with the "admin conspiracy" shit? Literally all ive seen since Ausops acted like that was one laughable message from MSO telling people not to close their own threads, and a bunch of praise/ass-kissing in the admin feedback thread.
That would be because no one in adminbus wants to deal with the drama of it.

I'm still waiting to hear back from mso tho
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #141637

Is it because no one wants to deal with the drama of it or in reality they all agree with the ban?
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141641

NikNakFlak wrote:Is it because no one wants to deal with the drama of it or in reality they all agree with the ban?
Literally, to quote from IRC no one wants to deal with the drama of it.

I thought we were more mature than to suggest a Rule 0 ban on someone who hadn't been playing regularly for 5 months just because the admin was quitting and he didn't like that the previous headmins disagreed with him was anything other than shitty.

Or are we calling it Kosher for example if I was to get headmin and start going through and banning people for shit that happened half a year ago or more because I disagreed with the headmins last time around.
Last edited by Tornadium on Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #141643

I think that's a rather generic statement. Some admins agree with the ban. That isn't no one.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141644

NikNakFlak wrote:I think that's a rather generic statement. Some admins agree with the ban. That isn't no one.
May have been a generic statement but that's what came out of it.

Well there has yet to be any justification provided for the ban beyond "I don't like you". Last I checked we didn't ban people ever in the history of TG because the current admins at the time didn't like people. Nor did we go and overturn other hadmins decisions from months ago and ban those people.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #141649

I'm not talking about the ban justification at all. i'm just saying that the reason no one is jumping on board is probably a combination of no one wanting to deal with it as well as some others simply agreeing with the ban. You can't say a statement as concrete when it isn't.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #141650

Fuck off back into your own appeal, Tornadium.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141653

NikNakFlak wrote:I'm not talking about the ban justification at all. i'm just saying that the reason no one is jumping on board is probably a combination of no one wanting to deal with it as well as some others simply agreeing with the ban. You can't say a statement as concrete when it isn't.
Well, if admins are telling me that then I don't have any other real source of info do i?
Saegrimr wrote:Fuck off back into your own appeal, Tornadium.
What appeal?

The appeals that got locked with a "lolno". The policy discussion wasn't even started by me but what is being discussed is related to my appeal and my ban specifically. Therefore it's fair game for discussion in here I feel because it's the case study for the issue.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #141655

Typically when one does not have all the information regarding an issue, they either gather the info to make a correct statement or refrain from making a statement all together.

Except this is a spaceman thread, so I don't know why I expect people to do that.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #141656

Tornadium wrote:The appeals that got locked with a "lolno".
Well there's your hint then. Get the fuck out already.
You're completely irrelevant in this case aside from being the most vocal person i've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. You're done.

The topic is how Ausops handled it, not why he handled it.

Maybe a single fleeting fuck was given by someone at the start, but you've pissed and moaned away the support from basically anybody and everybody.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141657

Saegrimr wrote:
Tornadium wrote:The appeals that got locked with a "lolno".
Well there's your hint then. Get the fuck out already.
You're completely irrelevant in this case aside from being the most vocal person i've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. You're done.

The topic is how Ausops handled it, not why he handled it.

Maybe a single fleeting fuck was given by someone at the start, but you've pissed and moaned away the support from basically anybody and everybody.
No there were several posts today discussing the reasoning behind the ban as well as how he handled it.

You're the most unpleasant person I've almost had the displeasure of dealing with also so the feeling is mutual trust me.
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #141658

Tornadium wrote:
What appeal?

The appeals that got locked with a "lolno". The policy discussion wasn't even started by me but what is being discussed is related to my appeal and my ban specifically. Therefore it's fair game for discussion in here I feel because it's the case study for the issue.
But the appeals got locked with a "lolno" because lolno, we don't want you here. And every time you post you're just embarrassing yourself more by not understanding that.

You got a rule 0 ban because of your awful attitude, it aint getting lifted. Now stop shitting up the thread because it's not actually about you.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141659

Docprofsmith wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
What appeal?

But the appeals got locked with a "lolno" because lolno, we don't want you here. And every time you post you're just embarrassing yourself more by not understanding that.

You got a rule 0 ban because of your awful attitude, it aint getting lifted. Now stop shitting up the thread because it's not actually about you.
You don't want me here because of shit that happened 6 months ago, simply because you disagreed with the actions the previous headmins took.

I wasn't even playing to trigger the rule 0.

Seems like people in this thread are talking about my appeal, my complaints and how both were handled and the reasoning behind it. Until a forum mod tells me otherwise my current circumstance is relevant to the thread.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #141660

Tornadium wrote:You're the most unpleasant person I've almost had the displeasure of dealing with also so the feeling is mutual trust me.
I'm taking that with extreme pride.

You don't seem to understand there is no legal system here, no due process, you're not in a fucking supreme court.
You got dunked for being just enough of an douchebag without crossing any hard defined line.
That's the beauty of Rule 0. WELCOME TO THE CIRCLEJERK, KIDDO.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141661

Saegrimr wrote:
Tornadium wrote:You're the most unpleasant person I've almost had the displeasure of dealing with also so the feeling is mutual trust me.
I'm taking that with extreme pride.

You don't seem to understand there is no legal system here, no due process, you're not in a fucking supreme court.
You got dunked for being just enough of an douchebag without crossing any hard defined line.
That's the beauty of Rule 0. WELCOME TO THE CIRCLEJERK, KIDDO.
Of course there is no legal system, and fairness does not exist.

I'll keep on appealing and keep on arguing my side until I can't. I kinda miss when there was some kind of control over the admin team though. It's really hard to not be a douchebag to you when the first impression anyone gets of you is that you're a complete and utter cunt.

Regardless stop slinging shit in an attempt to get the thread locked.

Thanks.
Docprofsmith

Post by Docprofsmith » #141662

Tornadium wrote:
Docprofsmith wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
What appeal?

You don't want me here because of shit that happened 6 months ago, simply because you disagreed with the actions the previous headmins took.

Seems like people in this thread are talking about my appeal, my complaints and how both were handled and the reasoning behind it. Until a forum mod tells me otherwise my current circumstance is relevant to the thread.
Actually I'll have you know that I don't want you here because of the shit that's happening right now.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #141663

Tornadium wrote:I'll keep on appealing and keep on arguing my side until I can't.
Oh that'll be soon enough, hopefully.

I kinda miss when stains like you got the hint that they weren't wanted and played on another server. Now I have to shit all over this thr--
Tornadium wrote:Regardless stop slinging shit in an attempt to get the thread locked.
FUCKER LEARNED OF MY MASTER PLAN, WHO TOLD HIM?
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141664

Docprofsmith wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
Docprofsmith wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
What appeal?

Actually I'll have you know that I don't want you here because of the shit that's happening right now.
You don't want me here because I have the audacity to speak up and argue in my defense? You know constantly being a dick, showing zero respect and troll posting isn't the greatest way to open a dialog or have a reasonable conversation. Nor is it going make me stop trying to get this horseshit appealed.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #141665

Tornadium wrote:You don't want me here because I have the audacity to speak up and argue in my defense? You know constantly being a dick, showing zero respect and troll posting isn't the greatest way to open a dialog or have a reasonable conversation. Nor is it going make me stop trying to get this horseshit appealed.
No, because you're a whiney cunt, and its hilarious you'd go on about respect considering your first encounter with Ikkarus.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141666

Saegrimr wrote:
Tornadium wrote:I'll keep on appealing and keep on arguing my side until I can't.
Oh that'll be soon enough, hopefully.

I kinda miss when stains like you got the hint that they weren't wanted and played on another server. Now I have to shit all over this thr--
Tornadium wrote:Regardless stop slinging shit in an attempt to get the thread locked.
FUCKER LEARNED OF MY MASTER PLAN, WHO TOLD HIM?
Cute.

You know what I miss?

- When admins weren't complete cunts all the time
- When we didn't rule zero ban people because we don't like how they appeal invalid bans
- When admins were accountable and headmins and the host enforced some quality and reasonable standards in admin behavior.

There are far better ways to go about how you interact with people, beyond saying "Fuck you I'm correct" to everything.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141667

Saegrimr wrote:
Tornadium wrote:You don't want me here because I have the audacity to speak up and argue in my defense? You know constantly being a dick, showing zero respect and troll posting isn't the greatest way to open a dialog or have a reasonable conversation. Nor is it going make me stop trying to get this horseshit appealed.
No, because you're a whiney cunt, and its hilarious you'd go on about respect considering your first encounter with Ikkarus.
So I gain the title of whiney cunt because of the lengths that you made me go through to get bans that were based on admins lying about ingame events and straight up exaggeration lifted?

Actions that YOU guys took to force invalid bans on me and I'm the whiney cunt because I had to work so hard to get things sorted out? I had to go around through logs and ask people to come into IRC to verify what I was saying? I had to beg admins to go check the logs to confirm that Scones was intentionally lying to justify a ban?

I don't see how I can win here, Either I accepted horseshit bans or I fought them and get labeled a whiney cunt and rule zero'd from the community after not having a single issue for 5 years? Doesn't quite make sense to me.

Also Ikkarus and I have history outside of TG, that is a different matter entirely.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #141668

Tornadium wrote: Cute.

You know what I miss?
Thirty goddamn dicks in your mouth?

n o b o d y c a r e s

You're pissing into the wind if you think I give a fuck about a sudden holier than thou attitude, like you have the moral high ground in this entire event.
Two headmins want you out, third headmin died in a tragic plane accident in the Himalayas. Or he's just busy who knows. Either way there's a huge majority against you.
Docprofsmith

Post by Docprofsmith » #141669

Tornadium wrote:zero respect
GIVE A LITTLE RESPECT

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TORNADIUM
Spoiler:
[youtube]RiKVjS3gR88[/youtube]
Last edited by Docprofsmith on Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141670

Saegrimr wrote:
Tornadium wrote: Cute.

You know what I miss?
Thirty goddamn dicks in your mouth?

n o b o d y c a r e s

You're pissing into the wind if you think I give a fuck about a sudden holier than thou attitude, like you have the moral high ground in this entire event.
Two headmins want you out, third headmin died in a tragic plane accident in the Himalayas. Or he's just busy who knows. Either way there's a huge majority against you.
One headmin wanted me out because he held a grudge from 6 months ago and threw a ban out based on nothing other than his dislike for me because I had the audacity to stand up and appeal horseshit bans based on lies. Had you guys not made it so fucking difficult at the time this wouldn't be an issue to be honest.

Loller doesn't feel strongly about it either way but isn't going to lift it (his own words).

Yeah there probably is a huge majority against me, I can't really argue that. I was put into a lose lose situation. Either I take horseshit bans or I piss people off by continuing to argue my side until I finally got the proof I needed to prove the bans were horseshit.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141671

Docprofsmith wrote:
Tornadium wrote:zero respect
GIVE A LITTLE RESPECT

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TORNADIUM
Spoiler:
[youtube]x34icYC8zA0[/youtube]
Case in point.

Last I checked we didn't want admins having this kind of attitude.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #141672

Tornadium wrote:Either I take horseshit bans or I piss people off by continuing to argue my side until I finally got the proof I needed to prove the bans were horseshit.
So your plan is to either "Leave" or "Piss enough people off that I get forced to leave".

I LIKE IT. SOUNDS LIKE MY KIND OF STRATEGY.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #141673

Get off that high horse, short man. You literally have no ground to stand on other than mean old admins tired of your shit and are now telling it to you straight faced instead of trying to pussyfoot around you to not hurt your poor fee-fees.
Docprofsmith

Post by Docprofsmith » #141674

Tornadium wrote:Last I checked we didn't want players having my kind of attitude.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141675

Saegrimr wrote:
Tornadium wrote:Either I take horseshit bans or I piss people off by continuing to argue my side until I finally got the proof I needed to prove the bans were horseshit.
So your plan is to either "Leave" or "Piss enough people off that I get forced to leave".

I LIKE IT. SOUNDS LIKE MY KIND OF STRATEGY.
Well at the time I wasn't aware fighting against horseshit bans would piss the entire admin team off. I wasn't aware contesting a ban placed by you based on another admin lying about my actions and banning me from IRC so I couldn't get logs looked up to prove my innocence.

Had there been a path that I could have taken that would have fixed the horseshit bans I received and not pissed people off I would have taken it.
Saegrimr wrote:Get off that high horse, short man. You literally have no ground to stand on other than mean old admins tired of your shit and are now telling it to you straight faced instead of trying to pussyfoot around you to not hurt your poor fee-fees.
What high horse?

I'm stating facts, You got pissed off that I contested bans that were factually invalid and based on lies.

I don't know what I can do to make that any clearer.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141676

Docprofsmith wrote:
Tornadium wrote:Last I checked we didn't want players having my kind of attitude.
Honestly would you have a great attitude when dealing with admins like Saeg who intentionally tried to get other admins to lie for him in order to justify a ban based entirely on lies?

When you get told to fuck off and get banned from IRC when trying to defend yourself?

I mean honestly what do you want me to do in that situation?
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #141677

but guys he has a god given right to play here and by banning him without a full 10 page report on the exact reasons he was banned for you're ruining his life and God himself will come down from the heavens and smite you for casting him from the promised land

because I mean obviously it's not possible for him to just go to another server or play another game or do literally anything other than waste everyone's time arguing here about a ban that has no chance of being lifted
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Docprofsmith

Post by Docprofsmith » #141678

Tornadium wrote:
Docprofsmith wrote:
Honestly would you have a great attitude when dealing with admins like Saeg who intentionally tried to get other admins to lie for him in order to justify a ban based entirely on lies?

When you get told to fuck off and get banned from IRC when trying to defend yourself?

I want you to go away because everyone is against unbanning you for reasons that have been explained but you just can't seem to grasp them.

I mean Jesus Christ man... Even Shaps is shitposting with us now.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #141679

"Mweehh mweehhh muh social norms and standards, muh PROFESSIONALISM"
My favorite of your cryings being "Invalid bans".

Ya got banned from an autistic recreational pipeworks schematic featuring lizard penis. Go find another game/server to play.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141680

Shaps wrote:but guys he has a god given right to play here and by banning him you're ruining his life and God himself will come down from the heavens and smite you for casting him from the promised land

because I mean obviously it's not possible for him to just go to another server or play another game or do literally anything other than waste everyone's time arguing here about a ban that has no chance of being lifted
Yeah, that's clearly what I said.

You don't have to come in here and sperg out, you're free to completely ignore everything I'm saying and honestly that would probably be the best way to handle it.

You could at least try to have a reasonable conversation rather than shitposting but up to you.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #141681

Tornadium wrote:like Saeg who intentionally tried to get other admins to lie for him in order to justify a ban based entirely on lies?
And again, you can fuck straight off if you think I tried to get anybody to lie in my defense. Even more reason you should stay gone.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141682

Docprofsmith wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
Docprofsmith wrote:

I want you to go away because everyone is against unbanning you for reasons that have been explained but you just can't seem to grasp them.

Oh they've been explained, All of the admins are sick of me and sick of dealing with me.

I just don't really feel it's fair to let it go unsaid that my attitude is a direct result of how the admins handled that shit six months ago and what the bans were based on. For example admins lying and banning people in an attempt to make sure no one investigated the ban so it wouldn't be overturned.

Chill I get it.
Saegrimr wrote:"Mweehh mweehhh muh social norms and standards, muh PROFESSIONALISM"
My favorite of your cryings being "Invalid bans".

Ya got banned from an autistic recreational pipeworks schematic featuring lizard penis. Go find another game/server to play.
Well admins represent a community yes?

Are you denying that a permaban based on an admin lying about my actions ingame is an invalid ban? I'm confused.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141683

Saegrimr wrote:
Tornadium wrote:like Saeg who intentionally tried to get other admins to lie for him in order to justify a ban based entirely on lies?
And again, you can fuck straight off if you think I tried to get anybody to lie in my defense. Even more reason you should stay gone.
I didn't say you got anyone to lie in your defense.

I said you got Scones to lie to justify a ban.

Sorry if that was unclear.
Docprofsmith

Post by Docprofsmith » #141684

Tornadium wrote:
Docprofsmith wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
Docprofsmith wrote:

Oh they've been explained, All of the admins are sick of me and sick of dealing with me.

I just don't really feel it's fair to let it go unsaid that my attitude is a direct result of how the admins handled that shit six months ago and what the bans were based on. For example admins lying and banning people in an attempt to make sure no one investigated the ban so it wouldn't be overturned.

Chill I get it.
OKay man. You've said it. You've said that's why your attitude is this way a lot. You can go now, your job is done.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141685

Docprofsmith wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
Docprofsmith wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
Docprofsmith wrote:

Chill I get it.
OKay man. You've said it. You've said that's why your attitude is this way a lot. You can go now, your job is done.
We're referring to my attitude six months ago.

Not my attitude now. As I've also stated I haven't even been playing on the server in the last month or so. So my current attitude (which is usually pretty cordial with people, IRC logs can verify that) is somewhat irrelevant.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #141686

admins aren't call support technicians who have to constantly maintain a cool and professional attitude even if people are being shits, thinking that you're owed a professional tone at all times like we're a help support line for Apple when you're clearly unwanted is pretty silly
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #141687

Tornadium wrote:Are you denying that a permaban based on an admin lying about my actions ingame is an invalid ban? I'm confused.
You still don't fucking understand.

Every single problem ever with you has been for the same shit. Being a complete distended anus about security.
"Oh but THIS extra circumstance happened, it should be reduced!"
"Oh, but THIS happened too, so its not entirely my fault."
"Yeah well he was being kind of a prick too, so it was justified!"

Everybody's seen your shitpile of notes and bans. They'd have to be retarded to not see the pattern.

"B-B-BUT THEY WERE INVALID, SEE I ARGUED THE FUCK OUT OF THEM UNTIL SOMEONE HIGHER UP WAS TIRED OF IT" (Just like you're trying to drag MSO into this shit now)

Fuck off. How many times do you think you should be able to toe the line before you get tossed out?
Last edited by Saegrimr on Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #141689

Back on topic, though (remember, this thread isn't actually about Tornadium), admins closing complaints against themselves is Bad And Wrong. Just get another headmin or forum mod to do it.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141691

Saegrimr wrote:
Tornadium wrote:Are you denying that a permaban based on an admin lying about my actions ingame is an invalid ban? I'm confused.
You still don't fucking understand.

Every single problem ever with you has been for the same shit. Because a complete distended anus about security.
"Oh but THIS extra circumstance happened, it should be reduced!"
"Oh, but THIS happened too, so its not entirely my fault."
"Yeah well he was being kind of a prick too, so it was justified!"

Everybody's seen your shitpile of notes and bans. They'd have to be retarded to not see the pattern.

"B-B-BUT THEY WERE INVALID, SEE I ARGUED THE FUCK OUT OF THEM UNTIL SOMEONE HIGHER UP WAS TIRED OF IT" (Just like you're trying to drag MSO into this shit now)

Fuck off. How many times do you think you should be able to toe the line before you get tossed out?
Toe what line?

Every single sec ban I have was invalid. No rules were broken nothing. They weren't even close to rule breaking for my security conduct. Probably because most were justified by lies and exaggeration on the admin side which had to be disproved by logs and witnesses.

Like that ban that says I kidnapped the HoS and shot him with a 10mm pistol while he was restrained. Which was completely inaccurate, lies and exaggerated. We had to go down to witnesses telling the admins what was going on for that one to get lifted. The perma that you specifically tried to apply was based on Scones lying.

Hell the first one was over a fucking perma brig of a dude who had repeatedly fucked with security and the brig for 40 minutes.

My sec conduct was fine in every single circumstance.
Docprofsmith

Post by Docprofsmith » #141692

Tornadium wrote:
Docprofsmith wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
Docprofsmith wrote:
Tornadium wrote:
Docprofsmith wrote:

Chill I get it.
We're referring to my attitude six months ago.

Not my attitude now. As I've also stated I haven't even been playing on the server in the last month or so. So my current attitude (which is usually pretty cordial with people, IRC logs can verify that) is somewhat irrelevant.
BUT YOU'VE STILL EXPLAINED YOUR ATTITUDE COUNTLESS TIMES! WE GET IT. YOU'RE HARD DONE TO. FUCK OFF!

You're free now, explore the outside world.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #141693

Tornadium wrote:Toe what line?

Every single sec ban I have was invalid. No rules were broken nothing. They weren't even close to rule breaking for my security conduct.
There you have it, folks.

The Man Who Will Never Learn
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141694

Saegrimr wrote:
Tornadium wrote:Toe what line?

Every single sec ban I have was invalid. No rules were broken nothing. They weren't even close to rule breaking for my security conduct.
There you have it, folks.

The Man Who Will Never Learn
I'm sorry what am I meant to be learning?

That I'm a bad sec player because Scones decided to lie about what I did ingame?

I'm a bad sec player because I permabrigged a guy for slipping and disarming officers, fucking with the brig and doors for 40 minutes after being given multiple chances? I'm confused as fuck here dude.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #141696

I pity the forum mods here, I really do. They don't get paid nearly enough to put up with this...
... do they even get paid?

Back on topic, what should the punishment be for when admins close their own complaints? Deadminning seems a little harsh for one incident (if it's repeated, that's another matter), but there aren't many other punishments you can give an admin. Trialmin probation? A stern talking-to?
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #141699

Tornadium his is not your ban appeal or ban request, now gtfo and stop fucking up my thread.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #141700

Man there's some ultra-quality bants up in here.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #141701

TheNightingale wrote:I pity the forum mods here, I really do. They don't get paid nearly enough to put up with this...
... do they even get paid?

Back on topic, what should the punishment be for when admins close their own complaints? Deadminning seems a little harsh for one incident (if it's repeated, that's another matter), but there aren't many other punishments you can give an admin. Trialmin probation? A stern talking-to?
if it's a normal admin you can just ask them not to do it again and it's fine, this really hasn't ever been an issue. The only thing different about this case was that ausops realized early on how much of a shitstorm tornadium's constant whining would cause and tried to save us from it, but we didn't listen

we didn't listen
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #141702

CPTANT wrote:Tornadium his is not your ban appeal or ban request, now gtfo and stop fucking up my thread.
Never said it was bro.

My point was that the credibility of the admin locking the complaint has a lot to do with the credibility of the issue.