Basil back on the hub

Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Basil back on the hub

Post by Bawhoppennn » #188548

Bottom post of the previous page:

both servers or neither because they both need population roughly equally as much
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Re: Basil back on the hub

Post by Okand37 » #194144

icecreamcohn wrote:
Okand37 wrote:
Bawhoppennn wrote:we need a new LBM, I will gladly accept the position if kor is willing
No, we don't.
Then why is PAS trying to do just that with comments like this.

OOC: Peoplearestrange: We wont ban for valid hunt, But I want to try to start asking or moving people over to sybil, where thats more accepted
Each person has different opinions. I strongly disagree that we need a specific headmin or leader-type figure for basil, but rather encourage that our headmins associate themselves with both of our servers.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #194345

icecreamcohn wrote:
Okand37 wrote:
Bawhoppennn wrote:we need a new LBM, I will gladly accept the position if kor is willing
No, we don't.
Then why is PAS trying to do just that with comments like this.

OOC: Peoplearestrange: We wont ban for valid hunt, But I want to try to start asking or moving people over to sybil, where thats more accepted
I can speak out as an admin, I can collectively say what I think we're all thinking, any other admin could very very easily have said, "I'm not sure I agree with that". I'm on the same level as any of the other admins who play there who will say there preferences or collective ideas out loud.

Also is there something you specifically disagree with in that statement? You said you didn't like it on the server because it was unfair to reconnecting hubbies, which we mentioned wasn't the case given that its no longer on the hub.

Its also hard to deny that TLBM did a lot of good for basil whilst being a subhead. It certainly both revitalised basil and gave it a definable taste. Not detracting from the fact that other admins had a huge play in this as well, it was just nice the ideas were collected and centralised by one person, who could then talk it though with the heads.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #194649

i volunteer as new basil headmin. i can begin immediately.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #194709

pleas no :(
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #194754

peoplearestrange wrote:pleas no :(
??
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #194755

im more than qualified
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #194844

He is a veteran admin and master of memes, this i can verify
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #195097

What about me? I could do it.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med