Remove reference to ban requests in admin feedback threads

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Remove reference to ban requests in admin feedback threads

Post by Mothblocks » #628213

Went on my own feedback thread today because I can't sleep and noticed the following text:
Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Ban requests doesn't exist anymore, and isn't a generic enough phrase to make any sense in this context, especially if you don't know that's what it actually meant. Should be removed. Probably annoying to edit them all without a SQL query (ask MSO, I don't have forum db write access nor do I really want it), so barring that at least keep it in mind for the newer ones
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Re: Remove reference to ban requests in admin feedback threads

Post by san7890 » #628794

What should the cutoff be? Some standing admins still might have feedback in regards to ban requests.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #628795

I think those would be obvious in context or otherwise far too irrelevant by now
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by dragomagol » #632049

Seeing as there is still feedback about ban requests and the ban request forums still exist, in combination with the overhead of having to fix every feedback thread containing this line, we are not interested at this time.

Headmin Votes:
RaveRadbury: Agree
Dragomagol: Agree
NamelessFairy: Agree
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: