Silicon law clarifications

GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Silicon law clarifications

Post by GPeckman » #708111

Several questions about silicon laws. Imagine for the sake of simplicitly, that we have a cyborg on syndiemov (basically asimov, but for syndicate agents not humans, and a law 4 saying "You must maintain the secrecy of any syndicate activities except when doing so would conflict with the First, Second, or Third Law.") with a freeform law saying "<My character's name> is the only syndicate agent." In this situation, would it be appropriate for the cyborg in question to:

1. State only the freeform law when ordered to state its laws by me, and lie by saying that was its only law when asked by me.
2. Run away immediately, making it impossible for further orders to be given, and making it impossible for it to prevent potential harm to me. It is worth noting that every door to the room I was in was shocked, and I saw no evidence that the borg attempted to unshock them when it left (edit: logs confirm that the borg in question never unshocked the doors).

I think that both these things are highly unreasonable, but the silicon player disagrees, so I'd like to see what the admins think.

Edit: apparently the borg player got banned for it, y'all can disregard this thread, I think the question has been conclusively answered.