Make Terry officially NRP, like Goon 1

itsswagga
Byond Username: Swaggaboy112

Make Terry officially NRP, like Goon 1

Post by itsswagga » #715346

Terry, like Sybil and Bagil is LRP. But anyone who has played on Terry knows that it's much closer to NRP. People openly say OOC in IC stuff like "round about to end" or "it's revs" or saying "X BAD" to signal the mob to validhunt the antag.

AFAIK nobody gets banned for this, some people may get warnings depending on if a Manuel admin is there but the regular admins don't really police this stuff.

Rather than wasting admin time enforcing LRP on Terry, embrace the culture and declare it NRP, like Goon 1. Where you can say "my game is frozen" on Common Radio. This frees up admin time to actually deal with proper rule breakers who ruin the game, and gives them time to run events.

All Terry players already know that if they want to RP they go to Manuel or Paradise or whatever, none of the players complain about the culture, and most admins let it fly. Terry RP consists of running around and spam pointing people and spam pointing at airlocks.

A consequence of this is that the word filter on Terry should be removed. So you should we able to say "np", "pls", "thx", et cetera.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Make Terry officially NRP, like Goon 1

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #715351

sounds like your f1 key is broken
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #715358

i'd rather not do this.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #715390

I'd be down to see how it shakes out. Maybe some of the NRP punks on sybil who hardly give a fuck about anything would migrate out of my hair.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #715391

well at this point youre just fucking the eu players in the ass
respect (let him do his thing)
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #715394

Do this to one of the US servers, they have 2. What fucking option do we in the EU have for LRP? Just sitting and sulking? Just ahelp ooc in ic, the reason it isnt dealt with is that it isnt reported.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #715408

i think you should stop playing on our servers