What can you do about scientists breeding xenos?

onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

What can you do about scientists breeding xenos?

Post by onleavedontatme » #109493

>Be captain
>Scientists have an alien queen in xenobiology
>like 4 people volunteer to jump in the pen
>tell the scientists to stop fucking feeding it
>they ignore me and feed it like 10 monkeys
>keep yelling at them to stop
>more monkeys, more people
>eventually the AI turns off containment and everyone dies

Is there any acceptable action you can take that isn't too meta (knowing that containment will fail in 100% of rounds)? I guess you could argue it's meta that they're all feeding themselves to become aliens in the first place though.

I wanted to execute them all for insubordination and then burn down the aliens but I restrained myself.

Also afraid people will complain I'm a killjoy, but I just don't find aliens very much fun to fight against.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Re: What can you do about scientists breeding xenos?

Post by Falamazeer » #109495

Kor wrote: I wanted to execute them all for insubordination and then burn down the aliens but I restrained myself.
Also afraid people will complain I'm a killjoy
There is no nice way to ask this kor.
but have you tried not being a vagina?

You're the captain, you have options, Lawchange Xenos are harmful to humans and must be eradicated immediately
Grab two or so officers and raid them, with lasers in hand.

Do you really give a shit if the same people who think feeding these world enders is a good idea, also think you're a killjoy?
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
Arete
Byond Username: Arete

Post by Arete » #109497

Scientists breeding xenos whenever they get the chance is really just symptomatic of traitor rounds being kind of stale otherwise. Can't really blame them for trying to make something happen however they're allowed to without antag status. But at the same time, "Captain rallies a force to overpower science and wipe out the xenos" is itself something happening. I think this is one of those issues where non-antags can have good reason to fight each other without any need for admin involvement.
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #109498

One time when I was a scientist working Xenobio, the miner just ran in with another scientist and plopped down a facehugger. I told them no, not happening in my xeno, stuff happened the miner eventually got facenommed after I fought the two with a fire extinguisher for a while and I failed to get him into surgery in time, though I did kill the larva. I got bwoinked for it but explained that this clear and present threat to the station (containment for it was not set up) needed to be taken care of quickly and never got any trouble for it.

I'm guessing the same goes as captain. If you see scientists feeding a xeno and you decide, "Hey, I don't like xenos," grab some officers, some lazers and kill them. And if the scientists complain or fight, kill them. And if they bitch in OOC, tell them next time not to breed xenos or to okay it with the CAPTAIN (this is important, as I don't think the RD has enough say or power to decide this because without sec support and engineers ensuring the power won't fail to the shield generators they likely will escape, hell they probably will anyway, it should be decided by all heads but mostly the captain as it is something that can impact the whole station). It's that simple.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #109499

Falamazeer wrote:
Kor wrote: I wanted to execute them all for insubordination and then burn down the aliens but I restrained myself.
Also afraid people will complain I'm a killjoy
There is no nice way to ask this kor.
but have you tried not being a vagina?

You're the captain, you have options, Lawchange Xenos are harmful to humans and must be eradicated immediately
Grab two or so officers and raid them, with lasers in hand.

Do you really give a shit if the same people who think feeding these world enders is a good idea, also think you're a killjoy?
I do when 4 people adminhelp saying "LOL JUST DOING MY JOB"
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #109500

Aliannera wrote:I got bwoinked for it
By literally who? Because that's stupid.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Xhagi

Post by Xhagi » #109502

Saegrimr wrote:
Aliannera wrote:I got bwoinked for it
By literally who? Because that's stupid.
It was more just to ask what happened, nothing serious, which I understood after having beat on a couple people as a non-antag. The miner was pretty salty in OOC after the round with things like 'making the round more interesting' and 'muh getting people back into the round.' I can't recall the name of the person nor the admin but that's not the point of the thread anyway.

Point is, if I could get away with killing xenos and xeno breeders as a Scientist, I'm sure you can get away with it as a Captain.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #109504

Just make one incendiary nade. Throw it down the chute and everything inside dies.
Durandan
Byond Username: Durandan

Post by Durandan » #109511

This sounds like a textbook case of a situation where the captain is fully within their rights to get the posse together, raid the relevant department, and demote (or just shoot) the relevant people. Considering what happened as a result of that, even more so.
Character: Jed Fleming [ghost]
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #109516

I'd have no problem with a captain raiding Science for breeding xenos. Their job is to capture any potential threatening alien presence for study and to breed and study slimes, not feed and create a fucking xenos ant farm.

I'd actually note someone for doing this multiple times. Why the fuck would you breed aliens as a non-antag when you know the release rate is somewhere around 93%?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #109520

Vekter wrote:Why the fuck would you breed aliens as a non-antag when you know the release rate is somewhere around 93%?
You just answered your own question.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #109526

>people try to make the game fun
>vekter shits on them

Vekter please You're normally pretty cool
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #109529

you're the captain with an entire force of jackbooted thugs with laser guns at your beck and call

march down there, restrain everyone, purge with fire
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #109532

You could have them arrested and demoted for ignoring your commands IC, but you are still an OOC killjoy. Xenobiology exists to screw around with Aliens. With proper care, the Xenos cannot get out of the pen unless you get a wormhole event, which is really REEALLY unlikely.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #109533

Captain can do whatever the hell he wants dammit! If you want the clown arrested and lashed 50 times with the Chain of Command that's your prerogative and no one can stop you unless they want a full on mutiny.

Captain should have supreme power. He can make the round Sealab 2020 or Sealab 2021.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #109535

oranges wrote:>people try to make the game fun
>vekter shits on them

Vekter please You're normally pretty cool
>try to make the game fun
>try to release aliens all over the station because they're bored
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #109539

If atmos gets destroyed, you can use an alien infestation as an air purifying system.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #109590

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:Captain can do whatever the hell he wants dammit! If you want the clown arrested and lashed 50 times with the Chain of Command that's your prerogative and no one can stop you unless they want a full on mutiny.

Captain should have supreme power. He can make the round Sealab 2020 or Sealab 2021.
That's the great thing about having all access, absolute authority and the biggest gun.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #109595

lumipharon wrote:If atmos gets destroyed, you can use an alien infestation as an air purifying system.
Ok, I'll bite, what?
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #109604

I think alien weeds eat up plasma.

Maybe.

I don't know otherwise.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #109605

Aliens convert plasma to oxygen.
This regens their plasma stores/heals them or some shit, but also means if you have a metric fuckton of aliens, you can clean up plasma.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #109607

I would assume that's at the same or similar rate of turnover as humans and CO2 which is completely worthless.
And even if it's not, Scrubbers have never tried to take over the station.

still a fun fact, but it's a rather weak excuse isn't it?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #109617

lumipharon wrote:Aliens convert plasma to oxygen.
This regens their plasma stores/heals them or some shit, but also means if you have a metric fuckton of aliens, you can clean up plasma.
Weeds create plasma gas at the same rate aliens consume it (very low). That's why weeds heal aliens and refill their plasma.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #109623

I am so sick of atmospheric technicians breeding 200 aliens at roundstart just in case of malf plasma flood. Fucking meta as hell man
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Laharl Monthy
Byond Username: Laharl Montgommery

Post by Laharl Monthy » #109652

To be honest, as of late as a RD, when I hear there's Xenos in the pean, I generally want to set up "contigencies".

By that, I mean eitheir have a Durand with Solaris on standby, and/or -maybe- have a bomb placed in Xenobio, while asking the RnD crew to be backed up. Hit the red button if the Xenos have been released - there's a point where it's better to just blow it all up then let the Xenos overrun the station.
Doritos
Byond Username: Zaross

Post by Doritos » #109680

Execute them for creating a dangerous hazard?
lol
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #109689

The main problem tends to be when you go to shut down everything you get shit on as nofunsec/cap, everyone hates you, and the science team actively resists
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Xhagi

Post by Xhagi » #109703

Wyzack wrote:The main problem tends to be when you go to shut down everything you get shit on as nofunsec/cap, everyone hates you, and the science team actively resists
Let them have salt.

No, seriously, just don't give a shit if your pissing them off. ICly it makes complete sense to want to purge the fuck out of the xenos. And if they resist, shoot them. They've already made one hazard on the station, no need to give them a chance to make more.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #109708

Can an admin clarify that this is okay? I wont get a bwoink for shutting the whole deal down? Because some people get really fucking defensive when you try to gas their xeno waifu
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #109789

Them breeding xenos is fine.
You wanting to murder said Xenos is also fine.
They getting salty about their murder pets getting murdered is fine too.

This is all perfectly reasonable IC stuff - xenobiologists want to do cute xenobio things.
Captain/sec want to not be eaten and throat fucked by aliens.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #109804

Wyzack wrote:Can an admin clarify that this is okay? I wont get a bwoink for shutting the whole deal down? Because some people get really fucking defensive when you try to gas their xeno waifu
The general consensus is that acting like an antag gets you treated like one. So yes, I have no problem with you gunning down half of science for breeding super-lethal aliens for shits and giggles.
Spoiler:

rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #109807

Watching security bust like like a swat team slamming scientists to the ground sounds pretty awesome.
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #109828

I was about to say "well all you need to do is connect a plasma canister to the injector" but then I realised that at some point in the past, some ingenious mapper decided to put the fire purge system in the wrong containment chamber. There needs to be an injector for the xenobio containment pen and not just the test lab.
Mime: Depresso
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #109863

invisty wrote:I was about to say "well all you need to do is connect a plasma canister to the injector" but then I realised that at some point in the past, some ingenious mapper decided to put the fire purge system in the wrong containment chamber. There needs to be an injector for the xenobio containment pen and not just the test lab.
I might just map in a burn system.
Spoiler:

Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #109871

On a related note, the Xeno pen really should have an air injector and igniter in it, just like the testing lab pen. Would solve 90% of these issues.
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #109875

It wouldn't stop the simple mobs that are invulnerable to fire, though, which I assume is quite a few of the random selection that makes up gold core+blood.
Mime: Depresso
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #109884

Vekter wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Can an admin clarify that this is okay? I wont get a bwoink for shutting the whole deal down? Because some people get really fucking defensive when you try to gas their xeno waifu
The general consensus is that acting like an antag gets you treated like one. So yes, I have no problem with you gunning down half of science for breeding super-lethal aliens for shits and giggles.
That is such a shitty and completely wrong thing to say. Half the time its admins spawning the Alien in the pen for Scientists to mess around will. You cant, as an admin, mark people as valid for doing their damn job.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #109934

Slimes do pretty well against aliens give or take a little AI stupidity.

Starting shoveling slimes in is an in xenobio solution at least.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #109944

Alex Crimson wrote:
Vekter wrote:
That is such a shitty and completely wrong thing to say. Half the time its admins spawning the Alien in the pen for Scientists to mess around will. You cant, as an admin, mark people as valid for doing their damn job.
It's sort of spawned for you with the understanding that if you start breeding these fucking things or attempt to stop the Captain when he tells you to purge everything you don't have any protection.

I don't think it's really cool to just walk in and laser everyone before at least communicating first.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #109948

Tornadium wrote:
Alex Crimson wrote:
Vekter wrote:
It's sort of spawned for you with the understanding that if you start breeding these fucking things or attempt to stop the Captain when he tells you to purge everything you don't have any protection.

I don't think it's really cool to just walk in and laser everyone before at least communicating first.
They will release them if you don't strike first, so at bare minimum you have to wipe out anyone in xenobio at the time before you make any attempt to negotiate. People can be revived anyway no big deal.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #109949

I am all for the Captain being well within their rights to stop the Scientists, but saying Scientists are "valid" or "acting like antags" is way too much.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #110010

Alex Crimson wrote:I am all for the Captain being well within their rights to stop the Scientists, but saying Scientists are "valid" or "acting like antags" is way too much.
Xenomorph mass-breeding is acting like an antag. It's fine to have a couple, but if you're making a shitload and refusing to shut them down, you can suck on your 2-minute cloning time.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #110015

If they really, really want to mass-breed xenomorphs, throw them into the pen and close the blast doors.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #110052

Tornadium wrote:
Alex Crimson wrote:
Vekter wrote:

He's right, for once. Also, the few times we've done that, we tend to do a Centcom announcement.
Spoiler:

Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #110102

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Alex Crimson wrote:I am all for the Captain being well within their rights to stop the Scientists, but saying Scientists are "valid" or "acting like antags" is way too much.
Xenomorph mass-breeding is acting like an antag. It's fine to have a couple, but if you're making a shitload and refusing to shut them down, you can suck on your 2-minute cloning time.
Its literally doesnt matter how many you have. 1 Queen is enough to overrun the station if it gets out, which should almost never happen if you have a Scientist that isnt an idiot. Most of the time the only way Xenos escape is due to the confusion when killjoys come to execute the specimens.

If you tell them to stop breeding Xenos then they should stop, if they resist you should arrest them, or kill them if they fight back with lethal weapons. If you walk into Xenobio and start lasering them because "its valid, they are acting like antags" then fuck you and your shitty behavior.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #110181

If a nonantag lets them out intentionally, just go with bomb rules and ban them for 1 day + however many the xenos end up killing by round end.

Guarantee scientists will be less inclined to xeno breed.
Fr05tByt3
Byond Username: Fr05tByt3

Post by Fr05tByt3 » #110195

Takeguru wrote:If a nonantag lets them out intentionally, just go with bomb rules and ban them for 1 day + however many the xenos end up killing by round end.

Guarantee scientists will be less inclined to xeno breed.
Highpop = 2+ month ban
Jesus
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #110300

Am I a bad person for varediting the xenobio APC to fuck up slowly if I see a nice fat xeno containment pen?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Braincake
Byond Username: Braincake

Post by Braincake » #110301

Saegrimr wrote:Am I a bad person for varediting the xenobio APC to fuck up slowly if I see a nice fat xeno containment pen?
The shield is net-powered, so not really. Unless you want to make the place spooky, I guess.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #110310

Mapping solution: Move the igniter-canister setup that's currently in the testing lab to this lab. That way, if anyone wants to, they can burn the clown xenos trapped in the pen. But they don't HAVE to.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls