Wizard Combat & Friendly Fire

iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Wizard Combat & Friendly Fire

Post by iamgoofball » #175430

Bottom post of the previous page:

I recently got banned for accidentally hellfoaming a crewmember in medbay trying to suicide hellfoam the wizard.

The wizard was running Blink(probably x2), Lightning Bolt, Repulse, and Jaunt.

Blink works while stunned and will instantly throw you out of harm's way.
Repulse allows you to disarm and stun everyone on your screen.
Lightning Bolt allows you to electrocute and stun everyone on your screen.
Jaunt allows you to escape any situation.

The wizard also had the entire medbay supplies that he got while, suprise suprise, aoe stun slamming all of medbay so he could waltz off with shit no problem.

Let's go over the standard "kill the antag" methods:
1. Mob Justice: This doesn't work due to the Repulse + Lightning Bolt combo. He can clear a room out then jaunt away.
2. Security: This doesn't work due to Blink + Repulse. He can disarm every officer in the area of their stunners, then jaunt away. If he IS stunned, Blink works while stunned, rendering that null and obsolete.
3. Bombs: This is 1 of the 2 methods that have a chance to work. A wizard can't escape from a 5,10,20 bomb. Unless he's a lich, in which case haha its over you just failed to bomb the wizard, enjoy your ban.
4. Chemical Bombs: This is the other method that has a chance to work. You have to instantly dose him with a ton of chemicals and pray that he doesn't have any Calomel but it'll kill him. If you miss at all anyone in the vicinity dies and you cop a ban.
5. Pray to Space Jesus: Hope to fuck the wizard gets hit by a lag spike or something that allows you to strip him of his clothes and gag him. wait haha no that doesnt work due to blink, fuck me nevermind

Can you see the problem with the two methods to kill a wizard being a "better hope rngesus is on your side otherwise haha enjoy ur ban nerd"?

I'd like to propose that Friendly Fire to take down a wizard isn't nearly as serious, provided you aren't intentionally killing the crewmembers and that you aren't using it as an excuse to maxcap the station.

tl;dr:
allow "welp shit door closed and my grenade didnt go through, rip that guy and myself, fuck wizard got away"
disallow "haha i just maxcapped the south side of the station in case the wizard's there :^)"
iamgoofball
Github User

Re: Wizard Combat & Friendly Fire

Post by iamgoofball » #176205

peoplearestrange wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:If you use big massive piles of fuckdeath, you're responsible for all the people you get with it. Especially if you fuck it up.
Was always an old rule that you can suicide bomb(Hellfoam I guess) the wizard. If you succeed, grats! A winner is you! If you miss. You banned.

Take the risk and miss, deal with it.
Did you even fucking read the thread?
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #176206

Okand37 wrote:I am stating that the problem was that your chemical had gone off and had injured a multitude, and so I am showing you that there are more alternatives that have less backfire.
are you even fucking reading anything jesus christ
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #176219

Nope, read the start, then realised it was a goofball moan.
Probably didn't need to comment, but work is slow today.

Boy your in aggressive mode today aren't cha?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #176226

I'm with Kor in that
Kor wrote:I dislike bans like this because I think giant fiery explosions and mass collateral damage are part of the charm of the game.
In the end I feel the intent behind the action is more important than the result.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #176235

peoplearestrange wrote:Nope, read the start, then realised it was a goofball moan.
Probably didn't need to comment, but work is slow today.

Boy your in aggressive mode today aren't cha?
so what you're saying is you decided to be a fucking dickweed and not even read the fucking OP before commenting

please remove the metal spiked baseball bat from your anus, read the thread in full, and try again please
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #176239

peoplearestrange wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:If you use big massive piles of fuckdeath, you're responsible for all the people you get with it. Especially if you fuck it up.
Was always an old rule that you can suicide bomb(Hellfoam I guess) the wizard. If you succeed, grats! A winner is you! If you miss. You banned.

Yeah but its starting to become more and more... How do I put it.

Wizard's arsenal is evolving to the point where the bigger and riskier methods are becoming the only feasible ways to take them down, even then that gets negated by Lich and the mulligan afterwards.

Imagine you detonate those multiple-bombcap TTVs you whipped up "just in case wink wink for mining wink wink", you got the wizard and he wasn't a lich! And also genetics, robotics, botany, and light devastation that busted up the other half of medbay, R&D, and the 15 other validhunters nearby.

But hooray! You got the wizard! Everything is fine!

Then round converts into traitor. Everybody left has to deal with that shit.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #176251

Isn't Mulligan disabled for wizard by default? Why is it even mulligan eligible? What admin would let it mulligan into traitor?
Last edited by iamgoofball on Fri May 13, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #176252

Saegrimr wrote:
peoplearestrange wrote:

Yeah but its starting to become more and more... How do I put it.

Wizard's arsenal is evolving to the point where the bigger and riskier methods are becoming the only feasible ways to take them down, even then that gets negated by Lich and the mulligan afterwards.

Imagine you detonate those multiple-bombcap TTVs you whipped up "just in case wink wink for mining wink wink", you got the wizard and he wasn't a lich! And also genetics, robotics, botany, and light devastation that busted up the other half of medbay, R&D, and the 15 other validhunters nearby.

But hooray! You got the wizard! Everything is fine!

Then round converts into traitor. Everybody left has to deal with that shit.
I suppose thats mainly because muligans happened a lot of people still have the mindset of round ending scenarios, rather than thinking about having to pick up the pieces where they left off.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #176333

You guys realize that gibbing a lich stops the lcihf forever, right?
If you get gibbed as a lich, game over.
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #176346

To clarify, when a wizard is killed the admins are asked if they want to mulligan or end the current round.

Typically (and most commonly as far as I see with the other admins) I go about ending it, your results may vary. Also if no admin is on or no one responds to the prompt it automatically mulligans.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #176362

Swap the defaults on that and call it a day
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #176503

Kor wrote:I dislike bans like this because I think giant fiery explosions and mass collateral damage are part of the charm of the game.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #176505

Now, I am not an admin, and it will be a long time until I consider becoming one, but I still understand that a really big part of being an admin is knowing intent, and I feel that goof should not have been banned for that. Did he hellfoam? Yes. But he didn't hellfoam to kill bystanders, he did it to kill the wizard. And if he does it and it doesn't kill the wizard, should realize that he did it in the hopes that it would, right? I don't know, the idea that you can get banned if you try a tactic and it doesn't work seems wrong, I don't know.
Durkel
Byond Username: Durkel

Post by Durkel » #176520

Let Me start by saying this : In over for years of wizard I have never lost as a wizard.

Wizard as it currently stands can be near impossible to defeat in the hands of a player who knows how to play well. You don't even need knowledge of wizard spells because even just basic robustness will be enough when you have three escapes, four stuns, and multiple attack spell types to choose from. The only time I have ever come close to losing a wizard was with a bomb blast. Shotguns have never got close, erts have always failed, and even the shitty chemist with a syringe gun can be juked or avoided fairly easy. If you're going to make a antag so incredibly overpowered that the crew stands basically zero chance,then you should never ban them for a desperation bomb/grenade/whatever no matter how badly it fails as long as it was intended to kill the wizard.

Keep in mind that I never take spells some as jaunt or ei nath, so it gets even worse when those are factored in.
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #176549

Wizard rounds need to go the way of Rev/Gang and just be complete hands off for admins unless it's a case of blatant grief.

Random sec member bombing the entire security force in the brig FNR is grief, having someone try to kill a nigh unkillable threat using an explosive device is not grief.

Intent is important and people need to learn and understand that shit does happen and your round may not be in your control all of the time. Special snowflake rules do not apply, especially against an antagonist that can in some situations insta kill you before you can even react.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #176593

I would prefer it be enforced a bit like blob is, i.e. dependent on how long shit has gone on:

- Wizard literally just got there and you're just itching to use bombs right away? Nope, ban he.
- Wizard has been wizarding around for a while, none of your current measures are using? Sure, bombs are fine, might want to ahelp first but I personally would not say no.

This also makes more sense RP-wise, you wouldn't use a "last resort" as the first line of defense but neither would you arbitrarily not do so because of OOC fear
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #176597

bandit wrote:I would prefer it be enforced a bit like blob is, i.e. dependent on how long shit has gone on:

- Wizard literally just got there and you're just itching to use bombs right away? Nope, ban he.
- Wizard has been wizarding around for a while, none of your current measures are using? Sure, bombs are fine, might want to ahelp first but I personally would not say no.

This also makes more sense RP-wise, you wouldn't use a "last resort" as the first line of defense but neither would you arbitrarily not do so because of OOC fear
Seems rather pointless to make people wait an indeterminate period of time before using tools that can actually deal with a threat.

You can usually tell incredibly quickly if it's going to be one of those long wizard rounds or not.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #176599

It's not an indeterminate amount of time, it's "is this truly the last resort, or is it more like literally the first resort"?
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #176608

bandit wrote:It's not an indeterminate amount of time, it's "is this truly the last resort, or is it more like literally the first resort"?
That's the point though, why does it have to be the last resort if it's literally the only effective method of dealing with it?

Should I try stunning people with a mop before realizing it's ineffective so I can finally use my baton?
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #176627

Tornadium wrote:
bandit wrote:It's not an indeterminate amount of time, it's "is this truly the last resort, or is it more like literally the first resort"?
That's the point though, why does it have to be the last resort if it's literally the only effective method of dealing with it?

Should I try stunning people with a mop before realizing it's ineffective so I can finally use my baton?
This is starting to sound like everybody's problem with "escalation"

"Why should I just let the guy go so he can come back and kill me I should just gib him for taking my gloves."
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #176650

bandit wrote:I would prefer it be enforced a bit like blob is, i.e. dependent on how long shit has gone on:

I guess, but how much time would that be? It seems like a really broken rule as is.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #176791

Try talking with them first. If that fails, and they've done shifty stuff, try announcing your intent to arrest them. If they don't submit, try and stun them (use Beepsky if you have to). If they fight back, or if they've already lethally attacked people, break out the lasers and riot shotguns. If lethal force is required, but insufficient, and you're sure you have no other options (e.g. syringe gun with perfluorodecalin/neurotoxin/phlogiston), boom.

Always start at the peaceful route, then escalate proportionately from there (if they skip straight to lethals - e.g. ei nath -, so can you!). If you see a wizard and try to bludgeon them to death before they've done anything, the wizard isn't the problem, you are.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #176792

The first time we didn't bludgeon invaders liggers became a thing
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #177144

The problem with bombs specifically, and a couple of chem mixes, is that they don't just kill bystanders. They blow a big fucking hole to space, and basically fuck the rest of the crew by denying them the ability to traverse that area for the rest of the round.
You tried to suicide max cap the wizard and missed? Well, you killed a few crewmembers. You also blew up near the caps office, so half of medbay is gone, the east part of the station is kinda blocked off to people without spacesuits, power in the main halls and bridge is offline, preventing access to the comms console. Shit is kinda fucked for the remaining wiz fighters.
But it's fine, it was the best first resort to try when wizard was called out and you didn't do it to grief, so it's all good. Just keep trying it as the first option when you hear wizard.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #177251

Yes, let me try all those methods to kill the wizard which are terrible and have a low chance of working.
Yes, lets keep trying that and let dozens of people get murdered by the wizard in the meantime, possibly including myself.

A wizard systematically wipe out the crew because they're nearly untouchable is fun for precisely one person.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #177966

If its not a lich execution syringes in a syringe gg wizard.

If it is a lich instagib spear or charge around spamming lasers and flashbangs.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #178262

TheNightingale wrote:Try talking with them first. If that fails, and they've done shifty stuff, try announcing your intent to arrest them. If they don't submit, try and stun them (use Beepsky if you have to). If they fight back, or if they've already lethally attacked people, break out the lasers and riot shotguns. If lethal force is required, but insufficient, and you're sure you have no other options (e.g. syringe gun with perfluorodecalin/neurotoxin/phlogiston), boom.

Always start at the peaceful route, then escalate proportionately from there (if they skip straight to lethals - e.g. ei nath -, so can you!). If you see a wizard and try to bludgeon them to death before they've done anything, the wizard isn't the problem, you are.
Dude, wizards are the enemy of NT, it is your DUTY to kill them.
Kill all wizards.
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #178350

Its explicitly stated in the command report that the Wizard in the Wizard gametype is an escaped convict, too
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕